Regulation on the transfer of the management of the business registerunofficial table of contents
date of delivery: 15.12.2006
" Regulation on the transfer of the leadership of the Business register of 15. December 2006 (BGBl. 3202), as last amended by Article 1 of the Regulation of 14 June 2002. January 2015 (BGBl. I p. 16) "
|V is in accordance with the procedure of the present invention. § 5 (2) of 31 December 2016; the validity of this V is in accordance with. § 4 idF d. Art. 1 No. 4 V v. 14.1.2015 I 16 extended beyond 31.12.2016 until 31.12.2026|
|Stand:||Last modified by Art. 1 V v. 14.1.2015 I 16|
For details, see Notes
(+ + + Text evidence: 22.12.2006 + + +)
Heading: IdF d. Art. 2 para. 41 G v. 22.12.2011 I 3044 mWv 1.4.2012 u. d. Art. 1 No. 1 V v. 14.1.2015 I 16 mWv 27.1.2015 unofficial table of contents
On the basis of section 9a (1) of the Commercial Code, which is defined by Article 1 (2) of the law of 10. November 2006 (BGBl. 2553), and Article 61 (2) of the Introductory Act to the Commercial Code, which is based on Article 2 of the Law of 10 June 2000. November 2006 (BGBl. 2553), the Federal Ministry of Justice is ordering: Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Transfer of the leadership of the Business register
Bundesanzeiger Verlag GmbH (Beliehene), registered in the Commercial Register at the Local Court of Cologne, HRB 31248, is responsible for transferring the management of the business register. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 guided tour of a service seal
The Beliehene is entitled to lead the small federal seal. It is made available by the Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection. The seal of service may only be used for the certification of printing out of the business register. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Termination rights
(1) The order ratio established by the transfer of the management of the business register before the expiry of the date of expiry of this Regulation, pursuant to Section 5 (2) of this Regulation, it may in writing by the Beliehenen with a period of one year, by the Federal Ministry of Justice and for consumer protection with a period of not more than one year shall be terminated.(2) The dismissal referred to in paragraph 1 shall be admissible only for important reasons. An important reason is that, taking into account all the circumstances of the individual case and considering the interests of both parts, the termination of the contract shall be subject to the termination of the contract until the expiry of the time of expiry of the Regulation in accordance with § 5 (2) cannot be attributed, in particular if
- the behaviour of the Beliehenen is likely to damage the reputation of the Federal Republic of Germany or any of the countries;
- the personnel or factual equipment or the Operating procedures no longer provide the guarantee of proper operation of the business register;
- repeatedly or roughly against provisions for the management of the business register Business register has been violated;
- threatens to overindebtedness;
- Insolvency proceedings concerning the assets of the Beliehenen were opened.
(3) The notice of termination can only take place within two weeks. The period shall begin with the date on which the person entitled to notice becomes aware of the facts which determine the termination of the notice. Upon request, the termination shall inform the other part of the notice of termination in writing without delay.(4) Without prejudice to § 5 (2), the transfer of the management of the business register pursuant to § 1 and the entitlement to the management of a service seal pursuant to § 2 shall be repealed with effect of the denunciation. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 External force
This regulation occurs on the 31. December 2026. Non-official table of contents
The Bundesrat has agreed.