Regulation On The Organisation Of The Working Time Of The Companies Of The Deutsche Bahn Group Assigned Civil Servants And Officials Of The Federal Railway Assets
Original Language Title: Verordnung zur Regelung der Arbeitszeit der den Gesellschaften des Deutsche Bahn Konzerns zugewiesenen Beamtinnen und Beamten des Bundeseisenbahnvermögens
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/earbzv_2006/BJNR235300006.html
Regulation on the organisation of working time of the companies of the Deutsche Bahn group assigned civil servants and officials of the federal railway assets (railway working time regulation - EAZV) EAZV Ausfertigung date: 17.10.2006 full quotation: "railway working time regulation of 17 October 2006 (BGBl. I S. 2353)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 31.10.2006 +++) input formula on the basis of § 7 para 4 No. 2 and of § 27 para 1 sentence 1 of the Act to the merging and reorganization of the federal railways of 27 December 1993 (BGBl. I p. 2378) , 1994 i S. 2439), by § 7 para 4 last article 263 No. 2 of the Decree of 29 October 2001 (BGBl. I p. 2785) is has been modified in connection with § 1 of the jurisdiction adjustment Act of 16 August 2002 (BGBl. I p. 3165) and the adoption of organization by November 22, 2005 (BGBl. I S. 3197) enacted the Federal Ministry for transport, building and urban development, in consultation with the Federal Ministry of the Interior : § 1 scope for civil servants and officials who searched § 12 para. 2 and 3 of the Deutsche Bahn founding law of 27 December 1993 (BGBl. I p. 2378, 2386, 1994 I S. 2439), most recently by article 4 paragraph 1 of the law of 27 April 2005 (BGBl. I p. 1138) is has been modified, assigned to the Deutsche Bahn of founding act are the Deutsche Bahn Aktiengesellschaft or of a company within the meaning of article 23 , apply the working time regulation of February 23, 2006 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 427) in its currently valid version, unless otherwise provided in paragraphs 2 to 4.
§ 2 annual working time (1) the regular working hours of civil servants and officials may as annual working hours are set. This is multiplied by factor 52.2 (annual working time is desired) in the calendar year (accounting period) from the regular weekly working hours referred to in section 3, paragraph 1 of the working time regulation. It also another can be intended period of twelve consecutive calendar months as billing period, unless for a substantive reason.
(2) the working time can be on the weekdays Monday to Sunday - also unevenly - distributed and divided according to paragraph 1 according to operational requirements within the billing period. 261 working days (24-hour periods) to actually be the distribution of annual working time requirements.
(3) time deposits are transferred at the end of a billing period in the next billing period.
(4) if the annual working time set is not reached at the end of the billing period, be transferred to up to 40 hours in the next billing period.
§ 3 breaks (1) breaks are not applied on the working time. Derogation, breaks can be applied where operationally necessary.
(2) rest periods must be divided on short breaks from five to 14 minutes, as far as this operationally required, and for the activity to be sufficient rest is guaranteed.
§ 4 night service (1) night service is a service that includes more than two hours in the period between 23 and 6 o'clock.
(2) in the night service, the regular daily working time up to ten hours may be extended. It may be extended only if in regular working time and substantial willingness to work or duty.
(3) in the night service on Sundays and public holidays, an extension of up to 12 hours is possible in continuous shifts, if achieved additional free layers on Sundays and public holidays.
Article 5 entry into force, expiry this regulation enter into force on the day after the announcement.
Search Translated Laws of Germany