Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/d_ngmprobv/BJNR028820977.html
Regulation on the methods of sampling and analysis for the official control of fertilisers (fertilizer sampling- and analysis Regulation) DüngMProbV Ausfertigung date: 19.12.1977 full quotation: "fertilizer sampling- and analysis regulation as amended by the notice of July 27, 2006 (BGBl. I S. 1822), by article 3 of the Decree of February 6, 2009 (BGBl. I S. 153) has been changed" stand: Neugefasst by BEK. v. 27.7.2006 I, 1822;
amended by art. 3 V v. exportvereinigung I 153 for more information on the stand number found in the menu under instructions this regulation serves the implementation of Directive 77/535/EEC of 22 June 1977 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States on sampling and analytical methods of fertilizers (OJ EC No. L213 p. 1), as last amended by Directive 95/8/EC of 10 April 1995 amending Directive 77/535/EEC (OJ EC No. L86 p. 41).
Footnote (+++ text detection application from: 1.7.1988 +++) (+++ subject to as a result of the EinigVtr annex I Cape.) VI Sachgeb. A no longer apply section III No. 3 under article 109 No. 2 book. a DBuchst. CC G v 8.12.2010 I 1864 +++) (+++ official notes of the standard authority on EC law: implementation of EGRL 63/97 (CELEX Nr: 31997L 0063) EGRL 3/98 (CELEX Nr: 31998L 0003) cf. V v. 24.8.1998 I 2506 implementation EWGRL 535/77 (CELEX Nr: 31977L 0535) cf. BEK. v. 27.7.2006 I 1822 +++) heading: abbreviation of idF d. Article 1 No. 1 V v. 27.7.2006 I 1818 mWv 12.8.2006 section 1 of substantive scope for the study of fertilizers , that are not marked as EC fertilisers, soil improvement substances, growing media and plant resources in the context of official controls (article 12 paragraph 1 of the Düngegesetzes) are the samples taken under this regulation and the analyses carried out.
Article 2 definitions for the purposes of this regulation is 1 a game: the amount of one in § 2 sentence 1 No. 1 through 7 of the Düngegesetzes of substance referred to, which according to their characteristics, labelling, and spatial Association presents itself as a unit, 2. incremental sample: the subset of a lot, which is formed by an extraction operation, 3. an aggregate sample: the total amount of samples taken from a game , 4. a reduced aggregate sample: a subset of the aggregate sample, 5. a final trial: a subset of a summary trial or a reduced aggregate sample for the investigation.
Sampling (1) the sampling and the sample containers must be made a material section 3, which sampled the substances not influenced.
(2) sampling and AIDS are on the lot size, to adapt the physical state and the particle size and properties of the substances.
(3) in the case of the testing of microbiological requirements are to sterilize all sampling and sample containers before use or to disinfect, insofar as this is necessary to ensure a proper analysis.
§ 4 scope of a game is so big or so stored, that you may not be removed Anywhere samples a match, so only the part as a game which the samples have been taken for sampling.
§ 5 is number and volume of required samples (1) for the games that is listed in column 1 of the following table to draw the minimum number of incremental samples laid down in column 2.
1 2 type and size of the lot number of samples unpacked or in containers of 100 kg or 100 litres: minimum number of incremental samples: a) until 2.5 tonnes or 2.5 cbm 7B) over 2.5 tons up to 80 tons, or about 2.5 cbm until 80 cbm the square root of the 20 weight or volume of the lot in bins or cbm, rounded up to whole numbers c) packed in over 80 tons or over 80 cbm 40 : Minimum number of packages to be sampled: a) packs up to 1 kg or 1 l volume 4B) packs of 1 kg or 1 l capacity: - up to 4 packs of all - 5 to 16 packs of 4 - 17 to 400 packages the square root of the number of packages, rounded up to whole numbers - about 400 packs of 20 packs or containers up to one kilogram or one litre content (2) the contents of each makes a pack or a container the specimen. For unpackaged substances or in larger packs or containers the specimen must not fall below the amount of 200 grams or 200 milliliters. Is a mechanical device used for sampling of moving goods, so this minimum quantity for the incremental sample need not be complied with.
§ 6 is only an aggregate sample number and scope of collecting samples needed (1) for each game to make. Two aggregate samples are to make, as far as 1 for fertilizers, which exist and which tend to the segregation, more as a part of determining types the single samples from stationary goods are taken, 2 in § 2 sentence 1 No. 5 to 7 of the Düngegesetzes designated substances that tend to the segregation the samples from stationary goods eliminates 3 in the § 2 sentence 1 No. 1 through 7 of the Düngegesetzes requirements referred to in materials to the microbiological safety should be checked.
(2) the amount of aggregate sample may 1 with unpackaged or packaged materials with a contents of more than one kilogram or more than a liter a) four kilograms for fixed or four litres for liquid substances not covered by point (b), b) in the case of manures, fertilizer according to annex 1 section 3 of the fertilisers regulation, soil improvement substances, growing media and plant AIDS ten kilograms for fixed or 10 litres for liquids , 2 for packaged substances with up to one kilogram or one liter the contents of four original packages do not fall below.
§ 7 number and scope of the required final samples are (1) from each aggregate sample, if necessary, after formation of a reduced aggregate sample, to make at least three final samples.
(2) the amount of a final trial must not fall below 1 500 grams for solid or 500 milliliter for liquids, not covered by paragraph 2, 2nd in manures, fertilizer three kilograms for fixed or three liters for liquid substances to annex 1 section 3 of the fertilisers regulation, soil improvement substances, growing media and plant resources. For packaged substances with a contents of up to 250 grams or 250 ml the amount of a final trial must not fall below the contents of the two original packages.
(3) in the case of final samples of ammonium nitrate fertilisers of high nitrogen content to examine the requirements of the Ordinance on hazardous substances, the quantity of one kilogram for the check of the detonation of must not fall below 25 kg.
§ 8 collection and formation of specimens (1) are the substances to be sampled, in which they are placed on the market in professional in the State.
(2) in the case of the taking of the samples is as follows: 1. the samples are distributed randomly over the whole lot to remove, 2 must be the weight or volume of samples roughly equal, 3 for unpackaged substances or substances in containers over 100 kilograms is almost equal subsets according to § 5 required number of samples to collect at least one incremental sample; the individual samples should be collected whenever possible moving goods, 4 for packaged substances is to remove a part of the contents of each to be sampled package, 5. liquid substances is to remove only after sufficient homogenizing.
(3) from the individual samples for each lot, an aggregate sample is to make. More collecting samples are each independent procedures course to win. Each aggregate sample is to homogenize.
(4) it is due to the size or the number of samples needed to form a reduced aggregate sample the aggregate sample is a sample divider or, if this is not available, the quartering process to reduce the values referred to in paragraph 5. Sentence 1 shall apply accordingly for the formation of the final samples.
(5) the amount of a reduced aggregate sample may 1 two kilograms for solid or two liters for liquid substances, which fall under number 2, according to annex 1 section 3 of the fertilisers regulation, soil improvement substances, growing media and plant AIDS ten kilograms for fixed or 10 litres for liquid substances not less than 2. manures, fertilizer.
(6) the weight or volume of each final samples must be roughly the same.
(7) for all collection, reduced aggregate samples and final samples is to make sure that they sampled concerning their material properties which correspond to game.
§ To filling 9 treatment of end specimens (1) which are final samples in clean, dry, largely impermeable to moisture and largely hermetically sealable containers; insofar as it is necessary to ensure proper analysis, sterilized or disinfected containers should be used. The containers must be sealed. The closure is to ensure that the backup when you open the container unusable due to seal or seal. Final sample of ammonium nitrate fertilisers of high nitrogen content to the testing requirements according to the Ordinance on hazardous substances to be kept at a temperature between 0 and 25 degrees Celsius.
(2) the final samples shall be marked with at least the following information: 1. name and address of the monitoring authority, 2. number of Probenahmeprotokolls, 3. fertilizers within the meaning of § 2 sentence 1 No. 1 of the Düngegesetzes the type designation, other substances the designation after § 2 sentence 1 No. 2 to 7 of the Düngegesetzes.
The marking of the test must be covered by the seal or the seal with.
§ 10 Probenahmeprotokoll (1) sampling is a Probenahmeprotokoll with at least the following information to make: 1. competent surveillance authority and name of the sample holder, 2. number of Probenahmeprotokolls, 3. name or company and address of the person responsible of the establishment where the sample is taken, 4. fertilizers within the meaning of § 2 sentence 1 No. 1 of the Düngegesetzes the type designation, other substances the designation after § 2 sentence 1 No. 2 to 7 of the Düngegesetzes , 5 for fertilizers in the sense of § 2 sentence 1 No. 1 of the Düngegesetzes the mandatory information to identify according to Appendix 3 of the fertilisers regulation, for other substances that mandatory information required for identification after Appendix 4 of the fertilisers regulation, 6. name or company and address of the person responsible for the placing on the market of the substance in the scope of the fertilizers Act, 7 numbers of orders, invoices, or means of transport , 8 size and outer texture of the lot, 9 type of packaging and storage, 10 procedures of sampling including number of samples, 11. place and date of sampling.
(2) the Probenahmeprotokoll shall be provided to the person in charge of the operation, in which the sample is taken or his representative to the signature, a copy is to leave him.
(3) a copy of the Probenahmeprotokolls each sample of end is attached.
§ 11 use of the final sample is a final trial to send the body entrusted with the investigation by the monitoring authority immediately after the sampling for the purposes of the official investigation. A second final trial is to be kept by the monitoring authority for any officially caused cross examination. A more final trial is to leave the operation, in which the samples have been taken.
§ 12 methods of analysis (1) in the official investigation of ammonium nitrate - a fertilizer with a high nitrogen content to examine the requirements of the Ordinance on hazardous substances are in annex III to Regulation (EC) No 2003/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 October 2003 relating to fertilisers (OJ EU no. L 304, p. 1) to apply the methods described.
(2) in the case of the official investigation of substances which fall under paragraph 1 are appropriate methods according to the manual of the Association of German of agricultural development and research establishments, 1 for the investigation of fertilizers method book volume II. 1 with 1 for the target of the investigation supplementary delivery 1999 and 2nd Ergänzungslieferung 2004 and 2nd for the investigation of secondary raw material fertilizers, growing media and soil improvement substances method book volume II. 2 , 1st Edition 2000, each VDLUFA Verlag Darmstadt, to apply. If there any suitable methods are available, such are the federal goods community compost e. V., 4th Edition, 1 according to the method book scanner compost July 1998, Verlag waste now e. V., Stuttgart, ISBN 3-928179-32-2, those of the German Institute for Standardization, insofar as they are listed in the annex, or otherwise 3 other scientifically recognized methods to apply 2.
(3) the applied each test method is to specify in the test report.
§ 13 (dropped out) - § 14 (entry into force) - plant (to article 12, paragraph 2, sentence 2 No. 2) methods of analysis of the German Institute for Standardization (site of the original text: BGBl. I 2006, 1826) name title of DIN EN 12048 solid fertilizer and calcium / magnesium soil improver - determination of moisture content - gravimetric method by drying at (105 +-2) degrees C (ISO 8190: 1992, modified); German version EN 12048: 1996 DIN EN 12049 solid fertilizer and calcium / magnesium soil improver - determination of moisture content - gravimetric method by drying under reduced pressure (ISO 8189: 1992, modified); German version EN 12049: 1996 DIN EN 13366 fertiliser - handling with a cation exchange resin for the determination of chelatisierten of trace nutrient levels and the chelatgebundenen share of micro-nutrients - German version EN 13366: 2001 DIN EN 13368 1 fertilizers - determination of chelating agents in fertilizers by ion chromatography - Part 1: EDTA, HEDTA, and DTPA - German version EN 13368-1: 2001 DIN EN 13368-2 fertilizers - determination of chelating agents in fertilizers by ion chromatography - Part 2 : EDDHA and EDDHMA - German version EN 13368-2: 2001 DIN EN 13466-1 fertilizers - determination of water content (Karl Fischer method) - part 1: methanol as the Extractant. German version EN 13466-1: 2001 DIN EN 13466-2 fertilizers - determination of water content (Karl Fischer method) - part 2: 2-propanol as Extractant. German version EN 13466-2: 2001 DIN EN 13651 soil improvers and growing media - extraction of calcium chloride/DTPA (CAT) soluble nutrients. German version EN 13651: 2001 DIN EN 13652 soil improvers and growing media - extraction of water-soluble nutrients and elements; German version EN 13652: 2001 DIN EN 13654-1 part 1: soil improvers and growing media - determination of nitrogen - modified method Kjeldahl. German version EN obtain 13654-1: 2001 that are DIN standards at the Beuth Verlag Berlin.
Search Translated Laws of Germany