Discompliance Law repeal LawUnofficial table of contents
Date of issue: 26.03.2002
" Repeal of the law Disablation-The Law of the 26. March 2002 (BGBl. I S. 1219, 1220) "
(+ + + Text evidence from: 4.4.2002 + + +)
The G was defined as Article 4 of the G v. 26.3.2002 I 1219 (VersKapAG) issued by the Bundestag with the consent of the Bundesrat. It's gem. Article 5 of this G entered into force on 4 April 2002. Nonofficial table of contents
- unofficial Table of Contents
§ 2 Introduction of new interest rates
(1) It is replaced:
- "discount rate of the Deutsche Bundesbank" or the "discount rate of the Bank of German Länder" by the "base interest rate in accordance with § 247 of the Civil Code",
- "Basic interest rate" by the "base interest rate in accordance with § 247 of the Civil Code",
- the " Frankfurt Interbank Offered Rate for the raising of funds from first addresses on the basis of the the German market (FIBOR) "through the" EURO Interbank Offered Rate-rates for the acquisition of six-month money from first addresses in the participating States of the European Monetary Union ",
- the "Lombard Rate of the Deutsche Bundesbank" by the "Interest rate of the European Central Bank's marginal lending facility (SFR-interest rate)",
- the "Interest Rate for the Federal Supreme Court" by the 1.5 percentage point increase in the base interest rate in accordance with § 247 of the Civil Code.
(2) The Federal Ministry of Justice Is authorized to adapt the designation of reference quantities and interest rates in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1 without the consent of the Federal Council in laws and regulations of the Federal Republic of Germany.