Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/druckmstrv/BJNR011480984.html
Regulation on the profession and on the examination requirements in the practical and the specialist theoretical part of the master craftsman for the Drucker-(Buchdrucker-)Handwerk (printer master regulation - DruckMstrV) DruckMstrV Ausfertigung date: 16.08.1984 full quotation: "printer master regulation of 16th August 1984 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 1148)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.1.1985 +++) input formula on the basis of section 45 of the trade and crafts code as amended by the notice of December 28, 1965 (BGBl. 1966 I S. 1) , last by article 24 No. 1 of the law of 18 March 1975 (BGBl. I p. 705) changed, is prescribed in the agreement with the Federal Minister for education and Science: 1 section profession § 1 the Drucker-(Buchdrucker-)Handwerk profession (1) are attributable to the following activities: manufacture of printing products, in particular production of printing forms and print, as well as processing of printing, in craft-normal procedure.
(2) the Drucker-(Buchdrucker-)Handwerk are following knowledge and skills to be: 1 production: a) knowledge about repro templates, b) knowledge of design options, c) knowledge of retouching, d) knowledge about die drawings, e) knowledge of Sensitometry, f) knowledge of color theory, g) knowledge of reproduction materials including their processing, h) knowledge of reproduction techniques, i) knowledge of devices and machines, k) assess the repro templates, the retouching and the repro films, as well as determine its necessary corrections , l) set the manufacturing process for a work order, m) parts a and scheduling of assignments according to the existing means of production;
2. print form manufacture: a) knowledge of the print form types, b) knowledge of layout technology, c) knowledge of manuscript preparation, d) knowledge of record types, e) knowledge of set procedures, f) knowledge of the correct characters, g) knowledge of job-related measurement systems and calculations, h) knowledge of change and of the Assembly, i) skills of the printed correction, k) skills of the operator, l) knowledge of equipment, machines, chemicals and auxiliary materials, m) knowledge of folding and the imposition schemes , n) assess the printing form and determine its necessary corrections, o) set the mounting methods, p) manufacture of Einteilungs - and still arch, q) set the copy methods, r) correct the texts, s) set the manufacturing process for a work order, t) parts a and scheduling of assignments according to the existing means of production;
3. pressure and pressure processing: a) knowledge of printing processes, b) knowledge of printing press systems, c) knowledge of the preparation and establishment of printing presses, d) knowledge of production, e) knowledge of stamping and punching, f) knowledge of processing, in particular of the cutting, folding, Heftens and gluing, g) set the manufacturing process for a work order, h) divide and scheduling of assignments according to the existing means of production, i) preparing and setting up printing machines , k) color mixing, l) print one - and multi-colour products, m) embossing and punching on the printing press, n) check current production, o) assess the finished print product.
4. plant and auxiliary materials: a) knowledge of substrates, printing inks, printing plates and sheets, as well as the light-sensitive materials, in particular their characteristics and use, b) knowledge of adhesives, in particular their characteristics and use, c) knowledge of lubricants, in particular their characteristics and use, d) knowledge of professional measuring and cladded, e) check the properties of plant and auxiliary materials, f) applying the job-related material standards;
5. industrial engineering: a) knowledge of the main equipment, machines and systems, in particular their construction, their mode of action, their operation, their maintenance and maintenance, b) knowledge of the energy supply in the operation, in particular on energy-saving measures, c) knowledge of electronics, d) knowledge of control and control technology, e) knowledge of air conditioning, f) monitor technical equipment;
6. quality control: a) knowledge of quality assurance and control, b) knowledge of testing and monitoring methods, c) knowledge of acceptance and delivery, d) applying test methods;
7th occupational safety and accident prevention: a) knowledge of the professional requirements of the accident prevention, occupational health and safety, workplace safety and immission protection, b) knowledge of occupational medicine and industrial hygiene, c) knowledge of personal protective equipment, d) knowledge of workplace design.
2. section examination requirements in parts I and II of the master examination section 2 outline, duration and pass the practical exam (part I) (1) in part I are to make a master craftsman work and perform a work sample. The proposals of the sample to be considered when determining the master craftsman work whenever possible.
(2) making the master craftsman work to no more than five working days, take no longer than 16 hours the execution of the work sample.
(3) for the existence of the section I each sufficient services in the master craftsman's examination work and in the work sample are minimum requirement.
§ 3 master craftsman work (1) as master craftsman work comes in particular following work considered: make a print product in the format DIN A2, consisting of four pages DIN A4 text and images of two pages of multicolored and two monochrome pages.
(2) with master craftsman work are to deliver: 15 Fort print sheets of each color, 15 Fort sheet from the compressed, pressure scale, stand sheet and, if necessary, plates or montages.
§ 4 writing sample (1) as are three of the following works, of which perform according to paragraphs 1 and 2, in any case work sample: 1 changing the printing machine on different substrates, as well as adjust the pressure rollers and conditioning brands, 2. after mixing of at least three shades, 3. setting up a monochromatic print form, consisting of text and image parts in the minimum format DIN A2 with a screen share of approximately a DIN A4 page.
4. set up a multicolored print form, consisting of text and image parts in the minimum format DIN A3.
(2) in the work sample are the most important skills and knowledge to test in the master craftsman work not or could be adequately demonstrated.
§ 5 examination of professional knowledge (part II) (1) in part II are knowledge in the following five test subjects to demonstrate: 1 Technical Mathematics: a) conversion of metric in the typographical measurement system and vice versa, b) set mirror calculation including zoom and zoom out, c) paper demand, benefits and manuscript calculation, d) color consumption calculation, e) wage and working time calculation.
Herstellung von Originalen,
Herstellung von Reproduktionen, Filmmontagen und Druckplatten,
Physik und Chemie des Drucks,
Besonderheiten der Herstellung von Formularsätzen,
Weiterverarbeitung der Druck-Erzeugnisse,
technische Hilfsmittel für die Qualitätskontrolle,
Arbeitsschutz und Unfallverhütung;
3. work and help materials science: a) types, properties, name, use and processing of the substrates, b) types, properties, description and use of printing inks and printing AIDS, c) types, properties, description and use of repro films and printing plates, d) papermaking, e) printing ink production.
4. dictation: a) writing a dictation, b) proof reading including the correction character according to DIN 16511;
5. costing: costing with all factors including the calculation for the bid and the costing for pricing.
(2) the test shall be performed in writing and orally.
(3) the written test to total not more than 18 hours, last no longer than half an hour the oral per examinee. In the written test shall be no longer than six hours checked in one day.
(4) the candidate is to RID, if he has provided at least good writing services in the average of the oral examination at the request.
(5) minimum requirement for the existence of the part are each sufficient services in the test subjects II pursuant to paragraph 1 No. 1, 2, 3, and 5. 3 section transitional and final provisions section 6 - section 7 additional requirements the other requirements in the master test are determined by the regulation on common requirements in the master craftsman in the craft of 12 December 1972 (BGBl. I S. 2381) in the currently valid version.
§ 8 Berlin clause this Regulation shall apply to § 14 of the third of transfer Act in connection with § 128 of the handicrafts Regulation Act also in the Federal State of Berlin.
Article 9 entry into force (1) this regulation enters into force on January 1, 1985.
(2) which are further rules to be applied on the basis of article 122 of the handicrafts Regulation Act, insofar as they regulate items of this Regulation no longer apply.
Concluding formula of the Federal Minister for economic
Search Translated Laws of Germany