Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/dlstatg/BJNR176510000.html
Law on statistics in the service sector (Services Statistics Act - DlStatG) DlStatG Ausfertigung date: 19.12.2000 full quotation: "Service Statistics Act of 19 December 2000 (BGBl. I S. 1765), most recently by article 8 of the Act of July 28, 2015 (BGBl. I S. 1400) has been changed" stand: last amended by article 8 G v. 28.7.2015 I 1400 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 1.1.2001 +++) the G as article 1 d. G v. 19.12.2000 I 1765 (DlStatGEG) by the German Bundestag, with the consent of the Federal Council decided. It is as per article 6 clause 1 of this G mWv 1.1.2001 entered into force.
§ 1 purpose, scope (1) to the presentation of the development of economic activity in the services sector statistical surveys as Federal statistics are conducted.
(2) the statistics include annual surveys, carried out as a sample of no more than 15 percent of all survey units according to § 2 para 2. The survey units are selected according to mathematical and statistical procedures.
Section 2 survey, survey units (1) the surveys cover the following services referred to in annex I of to Regulation (EC) No 1893/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 establishing the statistical classification of economic activities NACE revision 2 and amending Council Regulation (EEC) No 3037/90 of the Council, as well as some regulations of the EC on specific areas of statistics (OJ EU no. L 393 p. 1) in the currently valid version: 1 section H – transportation and storage 2. section J - information and communication 3 section L - real estate and housing 4. section M - professional, scientific and technical services 5. section N - other economic services 6 section S, Department 95 - repair of computers and personal and household goods.
(2) survey units are companies and institutions to the exercise of a professional activity, which are active in the areas of service referred to in paragraph 1.
(3) the freelance work referred to in paragraph 2 the self-employed professional activity by members belongs to the in article 18, paragraph 1 No. 1 sentence 2 of the income tax act designated professions.
§ 3 characteristics, reporting period, reporting date are (1) characteristics of statistics: 1. data concerning the company or institution to engage in a professional activity) legal form, b) mainly economic activities, c) number of branches;
2. working people as well as wages and salaries a) number of persons according to position in the profession, full - and part-time job and by sex, b) number of employees in full-time units, c) sum of gross wages and salaries, d) statutory and other social expenses of the employer;
3. sales, intermediate consumption and taxes and subsidies a) sales or receipts for home and abroad and other operating income, b) foreign sales or receipts based on the customer's inside and outside the European Union, c) sales or receipts by type of service, d) expenses for goods, material and services according to types, e) value of stocks of goods and material types, f) expenses for rent , Leases and leasing, g) taxes, charges and subsidies;
4. investments a) value of acquired fixed assets and value of intangible assets according to types, b) value of the created tangible fixed assets.
(2) the information no. 1 be point (b) referred to in paragraph 1 for the year 2008 in addition referred to in annex I of to Regulation (EEC) No 3037/90 of 9 October 1990 (OJ EC No. L 293, p. 1) in the version applicable up to 31 December 2007.
(3) figures are by way of derogation from paragraph 1 2(a) only after employment as well as the survey units sales or revenue by less than 250,000 euro in the year under review pursuant to paragraph 1 No. 2 referred to in paragraph 1 No. 2 letter d, pursuant to paragraph 1 No. 3 letter a, d and e and pursuant to paragraph 1 No. 4 recorded only as sum.
(4) in the case of survey units with branches of 250,000 euros and more during the reporting year information to the sales totals, or took a, the total number of persons, the sum of wages and salaries, as well as the total investment is divided into several countries and sales or revenue in addition recorded by country.
(5) the information will be no. 3 letters b and c referred to in paragraph 1 only in survey units with 20 and more persons recorded as follows: 1st year in the service areas according to a) section J, group 58.2 - publishing software, b) section J, section 62 - provision of services of information technology, c) section J, group 63.1 - data processing, hosting and related activities; Web portals, d) section M, group 73.1 - advertising, e) section N, section 78 - mediation and provision of personnel;
2. every two years starting with the year 2008 in the service sectors after a) section M, group 69.1 - legal advice, b) section M, group 69.2 - accounting and tax consultancy; Accounting, c) Subpart M, group 70.2 - public-relations - and management consultancy;
3. every two years starting with the year 2009 in the service sectors after a) section M, group 71.1 - architectural and engineering firms, b) Subpart M, group 71.2 - technical, physical and chemical examination, c) section M, group 73.2 - market and opinion research.
(6) figures to the survey characteristics referred to in paragraph 1 No. 1 are as of December 31, the survey characteristics referred to in paragraph 1 No. 2 letter a and b as of September 30, the features of the survey referred to in paragraph 1 No. 2 letter c and d, paragraph 1 No. 3 letter a, b, c, d, f and g of paragraph 1 No. 4 for the year as a whole and the features of the survey after paragraph 1 No. 3 letter e recorded according to the level at the beginning and at the end of the year.
Help help characteristics are article 4: 1. name and address of the company or of the institution to exercise a professional activity and the respondents, 2. name, phone numbers and addresses for electronic mail of people who are available for questions at the disposal.
§ 5 information disclosure (1) for the surveys is accountability. The owner or Manager of companies or institutions for the exercise of a professional activity are required to report. Providing information to the information according to § 4 No. 2 is optional.
(2) for companies, owned by entrepreneur within the meaning of § 7 g paragraph 7 sentence 2 and 3 of the income tax act as amended by the notice of October 19, 2002 (BGBl. I S. 4210, 2003 I S. 179) are, is no accountability in the calendar year of the opening of the operation by way of derogation from paragraph 1 sentences 1 and 2. In the two following calendar years then no information obligation, if the company in the last completed fiscal year revenues together with income from self-employed work amounting to less than EUR 500 000.
§ May be transmitted tables with statistical results 6 transmission control on the top federal and State authorities to use compared to the legislative bodies, and for purposes of planning, but not for the settlement of individual cases by the Federal Statistical Office and the statistical offices of the countries, even as far as table fields are from a single case.
§ Is authorized 7 regulation empowering the Federal Government to extend the periodicity of surveys by decree with the consent of the Federal Council 1 according to § 1 para 2 for individual collection areas, the surveys for individual collection areas according to § 2 para 1 to suspend 2, collecting individual characteristics according to § 3 para 1 for certain units of the survey or survey areas to suspend 3., if the results are needed or not verbosity provided for or frequency.
Search Translated Laws of Germany