Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/djubv/BJNR226700014.html
Regulation concerning the granting of service anniversary gifts (anniversary regulation - DJubV) DJubV Ausfertigung date: 18.12.2014 full quotation: "service regulation from 18 December 2014 (BGBl. I S. 2267)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 24.12.2014 +++) input formula on the basis of section 84 of the federal civil servants act of February 5, 2009 (BGBl. I p. 160) and § 30 paragraph 4 in conjunction with article 93, paragraph 1 number 5 of the soldiers act as amended by the notice of May 30, 2005 (BGBl. I S. 1482) the Federal Government enacted : Article 1 personal scope this Regulation applies 1 for civil servants and officials of the Federation, 2nd for the servicemen and women.
Of this Regulation applicable to civil servants and officials shall apply for the judges and judges in the Federal service after § 46 of the German law on judges.
Section 2 service anniversaries, anniversary gifts (1) on the occasion of the 25th, 40th and 50th anniversary of service and thanks to documents will be issued a certificate of appreciation and a service anniversary gift is granted.
(2) the grant is for a service period of 1 25 years 350 euros, 2. 40 years 500 euro, 3. 50 years 600 euro.
(3) paragraphs 1 and 2 do not apply to persons to whom a contribution from public funds has already been granted on the same occasion.
(4) article 12, paragraph 3, sentence 1 No. 5 of the special leave regulation remains unaffected.
§ 3 Berücksichtigungsfähige times (1) in calculating the period of service referred to in section 2 are taken into account: 1 times a) a full-time activity, b) training, c) as honorary officer or honorary officer at a public service employer (article 29 paragraph 1 of the federal pay law), 2 hours of activity in a public official relationship, 3 hours of activities a) as a member of the European Parliament, the German Bundestag or the legislature of a country , b) as employee or employees of a group aa) European Parliament, bb) of the German Bundestag or cc) the legislature of a country 4 times provided services according to article 28, paragraph 1, sentence 1 number 2 of the federal pay law, 5. periods of leave without pay, as far as the Supreme service authority or body by her at the latest at termination of leave has acknowledged in writing or electronically , business interests or public matters is used, 6 times a child care or a care of the spouse or of the spouse, the partner or partner that the holiday of parents, in-laws, siblings and children of service celebrant or jubiljara service according to § 28 paragraph 1 sentence 2 in conjunction with § 17 b of the federal pay law, if an activity according to the numbers 1 to 5 according to the law governing the underlying employment is interrupted.
(2) at the request of the celebrant of the service or the service knowhow are considered: 1 times, which have become capable of consideration by a subsequent change in the law, 2. periods of detention for which not even according to liberal democratic, lasted in total for more than three months, and as a result, the benefits are granted after the prisoner Assistance Act, 3 hours of detention, which total more than three months has taken , insofar as is been the detention is based on a decision, which legally abolished due to incompatibility with constitutional standards a) under the Criminal Rehabilitation Act, b) pursuant to the Rehabilitation Act of the German Democratic Republic from September 6, 1990 (Coll. I no. 60 S. 1459) or c) according to the regulations of Cassation (sections 311-327) of the code of criminal procedure of the German Democratic Republic as amended by the notice of 19 December 1974 (Coll. I no. 4 p. 62) , last by article 4 paragraph 2 of the agreement of 18 September 1990 (BGBl. 1990 II S. 885, 1243) has been changed.
Times pursuant to sentence 1 number 3(a) will be considered only if no exclusion criteria for the granting of social compensation pursuant to section 16 paragraph 2 of the Criminal Rehabilitation Act.
(3) the same period is taken into account only once.
(4) the periods of part-time work be taken into account as periods of full-time employment.
(5) section 30 of the federal salaries Act shall apply mutatis mutandis.
§ 4 handing over the certificate of appreciation (1) the certificate of appreciation may not be given before the anniversary of the service.
(2) in consultation with the Jubilee of the service or the service anniversary, the certificate of appreciation can be handed out after retirement.
§ 5 deferral or delay the handing over of the certificate of appreciation and the granting of donation (1) the handing over of the certificate of appreciation and the granting of donation be reset as long as a criminal or disciplinary proceedings are pending against the celebrant of the service or the service anniversary.
(2) If a disciplinary measure has been imposed against the celebrant of the service or the service anniversary, the handing over of the certificate of appreciation and the granting of donation be delayed 1 civil servants and officials until the end of the period for a prohibition of exploitation according to section 16 of the Federal Disciplinary Act, 2 at servicemen and women up to the expiry of a period of a) five years after imposition of a reduction of the remuneration , b) by seven years after a transport ban, c) eight years after imposing a reduction in grade or a grade reduction.
Sentence 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis if a disciplinary measure only in respect of article 14, paragraph 1, of the Federal Disciplinary Act or section 16 of the military disciplinary procedure has not been imposed; in this case, the period begins with the day on which the decision on the setting of the disciplinary procedure has become effective.
Article 6 jurisdiction responsible for the implementation of this regulation is the Supreme authority of service. You may transfer the task to subordinate authorities.
Article 7 entry into force, expiry this regulation enter into force on the day after the announcement. Occur at the same time override: 1 the regulation concerning the granting of anniversary gifts to officials and judges of the Federal Government amended the notice of 13 March 1990 (BGBl. I S. 487), most recently by article 15 paragraph 19 of the law of February 5, 2009 (BGBl. I p. 160) is has been modified, and 2. soldier anniversary regulation of 24 July 2002 (BGBl. I S. 2806).
Search Translated Laws of Germany