Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/dialogmkfausbv/BJNR122800006.html
Regulation concerning vocational training as a merchant for dialog marketing / clerk for dialog marketing DialogmKfAusbV Ausfertigung date: 23.05.2006 full quotation: "regulation of vocational training to the merchant for dialog marketing / clerk for dialogue marketing by May 23, 2006 (BGBl. I p. 1228)" this Decree is a training regulations within the meaning of section 4 of the vocational training Act. The training regulations and the thus harmonised, adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany outline curriculum for vocational school will be soon published as a supplement to the Federal Gazette.
Footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.8.2006 +++) input formula on the basis of § 4 para 1 in conjunction with § 5 of the vocational education Act of 23 March 2005 (BGBl. I p. 931) and with article 1 of the jurisdiction adjustment Act of 16 August 2002 (BGBl. I p. 3165), as well as the adoption of organization by November 22, 2005 (BGBl. I S. 3197) directed the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research : § 1 State recognition of the education profession the merchant apprenticeship for dialog Marketing Manager for dialogue marketing is State-recognized.
§ 2 duration of apprenticeship training takes three years.
§ 3 objective of vocational training the skills referred to in this regulation, knowledge and skills should so conveyed, that empowered the trainees to engage a qualified professional activity in the sense of § 1 para 3 of the vocational training Act, which includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling. This qualification is also in the tests to prove after §§ 8 and 9.
§ 4 education profession at least the following skills, knowledge, and skills are the subject of vocational training: 1 training company: 1.1 position, legal form and structure, 1.2 vocational training, work, social and pricing regulations, 1.3 safety and health protection at work, 1.4 environmental protection;
2. range of services;
3. Organization of work, cooperation, team work;
4. operational process organization, quality assurance measures;
5. dialogue processes: 5.1 language and written communication, 5.2 customer service, 5.3 customer loyalty, 5.4 customer acquisition;
6 information and communication systems: 6.1 software, networks and services, 6.2 data banks, data protection and data security;
7 projects: 7.1 project preparation, 7.2 project execution, 7.3 project controlling;
9 9.1 commercial management and control: cost and performance accounting, controlling 9.2;
10. quality control of the execution of the order;
11 sales and marketing: 11.1 quoting and sales, 11.2 marketing of services.
§ 5 training curriculum the skills, knowledge and abilities according to § 4 should according to the conveyed in the appendices 1 and 2 contained instructions for the factual and temporal structure of vocational training (training curriculum). A deviating from the training curriculum factual and temporal structure of the training content is specifically allowed, as far as practical operating characteristics require the deviation.
Article 6 education plan the educators have to prepare a training plan on the basis of the education masterplan for the trainees.
§ 7 written proof of training the trainees have to do a written proof of training. Them is to give opportunity to lead the evidence of training during the training period. The educators have regularly reviewing the written training record.
§ 8 midterm (1) to determine of the level of training is making a midterm. It will take place at the beginning of the second year of training.
(2) the intermediate stretches on the skills listed in appendices 1 and 2 for the first year of training, knowledge, and skills, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(3) the intermediate examination is carried out in writing in a maximum 120 minutes. The examinee should edit in real-world tasks or cases from the following areas: 1. services in dialog marketing, 2. communication processes, 3 work and task design, 4. Economic and social studies.
§ 9 final examination (1) the audit extends on the skills listed in Appendix 1, knowledge and skills, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(2) the final examination consists of the areas of testing: 1. Design and distribution of services, 2. project management in dialog marketing, 3. Economic and social studies, 4. Fallbezogenes technical discussion.
The test shall be in the areas of audit after the numbers in writing and in the test area after no. 4 oral performed 1 to 3.
(3) the requirements in the areas of examination are: 1 in the testing area of design and distribution of services: in less than 90 minutes, the examinee to practical tasks or cases in particular from areas a) supply and sale of services, b) core processes in the dialogue marketing process and thereby show that he; use the tools and techniques of customer care, customer retention and customer acquisition and target group oriented design achievements of the dialog marketing industry and market, and taking into account legal frameworks
2. testing relating to project management in the dialogue marketing: Less than 150 minutes the examinee to real-world tasks or cases in particular in the areas of a) project management, b) resource control, c) quality assurance measures, d) Edit and here show that he can organize projects, coordinate and control from commercial point of view, plan technical and personnel, quality just implement project plans and targets, prepare figures of the dialog marketing industry and evaluate business control. Also, he will show that he can take account of safety and health protection at work and the environment;
3. in the audit area of economic and social studies: in less than 60 minutes the examinee to edit real world tasks or cases and thereby show that it can; represent general economic and social contexts of professional and working world
4. in the audit area of Fallbezogenes consultation: the examinee should within the framework of a technical conversation based on one of two choice set practical tasks show him that he can systematically having conversations with clients, target group-oriented communicate and apply situational leadership techniques. In addition, he should prove that he can analyze tasks, identify objectives, aspects of marketing, and describe business relationships. At the task, the performance emphasis of the training company is taken into account. A preparation time of less than 15 minutes is the candidate for the task selected by him to grant. The expert meeting should not exceed a period of 30 minutes.
(4) the audit services in up to two written examination areas with "flawed" and in the other areas of written examination with at least 'sufficient' have been evaluated, is so at the request of the DUT or discretion of the Audit Committee in a 'poor' weighted test areas the written exam by an oral examination lasting about 15 minutes to add, if this can be decisive for the exam. The test area is to determine from the DUT. In determining the result for this test range, the results of the written work and the oral exam in a ratio of 2: 1 are weighted.
(5) in determining the overall result, the testing area of project management in the dialogue marketing over any other examination field has the double weight.
(6) to the final exam No. 1 to 4 above test areas must be provided in the aggregate and in at least three in paragraph 2 at least sufficient audit services of. The audit services in a test area with "insufficient" evaluated, the exam is not passed.
§ 10 continuing vocational training vocational training in the apprenticeship service specialist for dialog marketing can be continued dialogue Marketing Manager for dialog marketing merchant education vocational under the rules for the third year of training.
Article 11 entry into force this regulation enters into force on 1 August 2006.
Appendix 1 (to article 5) training curriculum for vocational training as a merchant for dialog marketing / clerk for dialogue marketing - business outline - (site: BGBl. I 2006, 1231 - 1235) skills to conveyed item No. No. part of the education profession, skills and knowledge 1 2 3 1 training company (§ 4 No. 1) 1.1 position, legal form and structure (§ 4 No. 1.1) a) describe b divisions of the training company and its position in the market) structure and process organization and responsibilities in the training operation explain c) represent legal form of the training company d) cooperation of the training company with business organizations, authorities, trade unions and professional organisations describe 1.2 vocational training, work, social and pricing rules (§ 4 No. 1.2) a)
Rights and obligations arising from the contract notice and tasks describe the involved in the dual system b) c compare the operational training plan with the training regulations) own payroll positions describe d) labour, social and mitbestimmungsrechtliche and rate applicable for the training operation and working time regulations note e) f represent essential contents and components of an employment contract) lifelong learning for the professional and personal development reasons. professional advancement and development opportunities represent 1.3 safety and health protection at work (§ 4 No. 1.3) a) determine the risk to health and safety at the workplace and take measures to avoid b) occupational health and safety and accident prevention regulations apply c) describe behaviour in accidents and initiate the first measures d) Regulations of fire prevention use; Describe Verhaltensweisen in fires and fire-fighting measures 1.4 environmental protection (§ 4 No. 1.4) in particular: a contribute to the prevention of operational pollution within the professional sphere of influence,) possible environmental impacts by the training company and his contribution to the environmental protection examples explain b) for the training operation, applicable regulations of environmental protection apply c) ways the economic and environmentally-friendly energy and material use to use d) avoid waste; Materials and environmentally friendly waste disposal lead to 2 services (§ 4 No. 2) a) meaning and function of dialogue marketing in the macroeconomic context classified b) services the dialog marketing industry distinguish c) represent the range of the training company 3 organisation of work, cooperation, teamwork (§ 4 No. 3) a) decision-making processes and in the training mode of communication and collaboration between the functional areas take account of b) capture, organize their own work assignments , Work started with the parties vote c) collaborate with internal and external partners, plan, prepare, and perform d meetings) plan and monitor schedules, schedule deviations required measures e) working and organisational tool, as well as learning and working techniques insert f) the own workplace design, ergonomic rules of work and safety regulations for VDU workstations and recommendations, in particular the trade associations for jobs in call centres note g) propose measures for improving the work organisation and workplace design in your own workspace h) i edit items in the team) new Staff training support j) avoid conflicts and contribute 4 operational process organization, quality assurance measures of conflict resolution (§ 4 No. 4) a) classify conversational OUs in the value chain b) interfaces take account in order processing and information dissemination, problems measures c) workflows adapted to changing requirements d) process analyze, evaluate and troubleshoot solutions propose e) take into account correlation between process quality and customer satisfaction f) 5 dialogue processes to implement quality assurance measures (§ 4 No. 5) 5.1 language and written communication (§ 4 No. 5.1) a) texts targeted and the means of communication adapted to formulate, integrate and design b) rhetorical means using c) d take into account language behavior and customer type when the conversation) leadership techniques insert the situation e) conversations in a foreign language, accept and forward f) inbound and outbound phone calls result in g) h take measures to the voice) stress management measures apply 5.2 customer support (§ 4 No. 5.2) a) customer requirements, analyze and edit b) customer and order data during the conversation capture and retrieve c) specifications of the client account 5.3 customer loyalty (§ 4 No. 5.3) a) product or service-related consultations perform b) c carrying out satisfaction surveys) holding talks after layoffs carry d) planning of delivery and payment dates, e review of the customer's creditworthiness) complaints and complaints process, customer loyalty use as instrument complaints management f) customer loyalty instruments apply 5.4 customer acquisition (§ 4 No. 5.4) a) b acquire new customers) c determine the customer's needs) products or services sell, conclude contracts in the name of the client , Legislation note d) other and higher-quality products or services offer 6 information and communication systems (§ 4 No. 6) 6.1 software, networks and services (§ 4 No. 6.1) a) communication systems use b) operating systems, standard software and operating companies software apply c) information networks and services use d) after performance, fields of application and cost effectiveness distinguish e industry-specific communication systems) foreign language sources use f) communication tariffs and costs compare 6.2 data banks, data protection and data security (§ 4 No. 6.2) a) b explain building a relational database) databases use c) data type , maintain and secure d) need for backup reasons, legal and operational regulations for data protection apply e) explain need protection from loss-making programmes, protection measures 7 projects (§ 4 No. 7) 7.1 project preparation (§ 4 No. 7.1) a) project plans derived from the objectives of project b) tasks develop c) information and communication structures set up for project work and use d) guided dialogues for projects develop 7.2 project execution (§ 4 No. 7.2) a) schedules set to b) coordinate project tasks with involved c) operational deviations in the project report , d participate in the development of alternative solutions) project processes adapt to changing requirements of clients e) working time accounts cause 7.3 project controlling (§ 4 No. 7.3) a) project processes and results document b) indicators projects collect, prepare for the settlement of orders and forward c) d create project statistics) cost determine and collect e) 8 staff involved in the preparation of the final report (§ 4 No. 8) a) b involved in personnel planning and team building) participate in measures of recruitment , Perform candidate pre-selection c) new employees introduce d) personnel job-oriented in particular working time legislation plan, thereby and employee needs, shift schedules create e) use motivation instruments, proposals develop concepts for incentive models f) develop proposals for training and education concepts, organize staff training, staff briefing perform 9 commercial management and control (§ 4 No. 9) 9.1 cost and performance accounting (§ 4 No. 9.1) a) as an instrument of commercial management and control, b establish accounting) cost monitor c) services calculate d) costs and revenues of services, calculate and evaluate e) performance reports Create 9.2 controlling (§ 4 No. 9.2) a) apply operational planning, management and control instruments, while industry-specific key performance indicators to determine and prepare b) evaluate, prepare decisions, statistics reports 10 quality assurance of execution of the order (§ 4 No. 10) a) quality assurance measures organize, carry out and evaluate and document for the client b) project processes monitor and feed back with staff and clients, take into account complaints, streamline project processes, conclusions for new projects draw 11 sales and marketing (§ 4 No. 11) 11.1 quotations and sales (§ 4 No. 11.1) a) dialog marketing market watch , Evaluate and use information b) services and conditions of competitors compare c) proposals to design and improve the services offered develop d) customer needs determine e) offers create f) initiate agreements and contracts to prepare g) observe the legal regulations and general business conditions apply 11.2 marketing of services (§ 4 No. 11.2) a) about services, services offered and present also in a foreign language b) c develop project concepts) develop sales arguments for services d) client briefing note e) participate in planning promotions , implement promotional measures annex 2 (on article 5) training curriculum for vocational training as a merchant for dialog marketing / clerk for dialogue marketing - temporal breakdown - (reference: BGBl. I 2006, 1236 - 1237) first year of training (1) during a period of total three to five months the skills, knowledge, and skills of job positions are 1.1 position, legal form and structure, 1.2 vocational education and training, employment, social and pricing rules, learning a focus to d , 1.3 safety and health at work, 1.4 environmental protection, 2 services, 5.1 language and written communication, 6.1 software, networks and services, learning outcomes a and b, to mediate.
(2) in a period of total three to five months, the skills, knowledge, and skills of professional image positions 3 are focusing on.
Work organisation, cooperation, teamwork, learning e and f, 5.2 customer service, 6.1 software, networks and services, objective c, 6.2 databases, data protection and data security, to impart learning outcomes b and c.
(3) in a period of total three to five months, the skills, knowledge, and skills of job positions are mainly 3. Organization of work, cooperation, teamwork, learning outcomes a and b, 5.3 customer loyalty, 6.2 databases, privacy and data security, to provide learning goals d and e.
Second year of training (1) in a period of total three to five months the skills, knowledge, and skills of job positions are 5.4 customer acquisition, 6.1 software, networks and services, learning d to f, 6.2 data banks, data protection and data security, objective a to provide focus.
(2) in a period of total two to four months the skills, knowledge, and skills of job positions are focusing on 1.2 vocational training, labour, social and pricing rules, learning e and f, 3. Organization of work, cooperation, teamwork, learning g to j, 4 operational process organization, quality assurance measures to mediate.
(3) in a period of total four to six months, the skills, knowledge, and skills of job positions are mainly 3. Organization of work, cooperation, teamwork, learning c and d, 7.1 project preparation, 7.2 project execution, 7.3 project controlling, 9.1 cost and performance accounting, a objective to provide.
In a period of total three to five months, the skills to convey knowledge and skills of the profession position 8 staff focuses on are third year of training (1).
(2) in a period of total three to five months the skills, knowledge, and skills of job positions are mainly 9.1 cost and performance accounting, learning b to e, 9.2 controlling 10 to provide quality of execution of the order and the related providing the skills, knowledge, and skills of the profession position 4. operational process organization, quality assurance measures, objective d, to deepen.
(3) in a period of total three to five months, the skills to convey knowledge and skills of professional image positions 11.1 quoting and sales, 11.2 marketing of services and providing the skills, knowledge, and skills of the profession position 5.4 related to customer acquisition, objective c, are focusing on.
Search Translated Laws of Germany