Regulation on the collection of data on the establishment of the national allocation plan for the allocation period 2008 to 2012 (Data Collection Regulation 2012-DEV 2012)Non-official contents of the table of contents
Date of delivery: 11.07.2006
" Data collection regulation 2012 of 11. July 2006 (BGBl. 1572), which was last amended by Article 2 (20) of the Law of 22 June 2000. December 2011 (BGBl. I p. 3044) "
|:||Last modified by Art. 2 para. 20 G v. 22.12.2011 I 3044|
For details, see Notes
(+ + + Text evidence: 20.7.2006 + + +) Non-Official Table of Contents
Based on Section 8 (4) of the Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading Act, 8. July 2004 (BGBl. I p. 1578) decreed the Federal Government:
Section 1Non-official Table of contents
§ 1 Scope and purpose
(1) This Regulation shall apply within the scope of the greenhouse gas emissions trading act. It serves the purpose of establishing the national allocation plan and preparing the allocation decisions for the allocation period 2008 to 2012.(2) The activities referred to in Annex 1 shall be excluded from the scope of this Regulation. XIII of the Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading Act of 8. July 2004 (BGBl. 1578), which was last amended by Article 9 of the Law of 11. August 2010 (BGBl. 1163), to the extent that the installations for the production of ceramic products have a production capacity of less than 75 tonnes per day. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Definitions
(1) Unless otherwise specified, the definitions of the Greenhouse gas emissions trading law, the allocation act 2007 and the allocation regulation 2007.(2) For the purposes of this Regulation,
- competent authority: the Federal Environment Agency,
- Data Communication: Notice from the operator about the data to be issued under this Regulation,
- Total fuel energy: Sum of the supplied fuel quantities multiplied by their respective lower calorific values.
Section 2 Non-official table of contents
§ 3 disclosure of emission data
(1) The operator has the following activity in to identify and indicate carbon dioxide emissions caused by the calendar years 2003 and 2004 in accordance with the provisions of this Regulation.(2) Insofar as in the cases of Section 7 (3) to (6) of the Dispatch Act 2007 the calendar year 2003 was already part of the base period for the allocation decision, the obligation under paragraph 1 shall apply only for the calendar year 2004.(3) Insofar as an allocation for the 2005 to 2007 allocation period took place on the basis of Section 7 (12) of the Allocation Act 2007, the obligation referred to in paragraph 1 shall apply in addition to the amount of the allocation for the calendar years 2000 to 2002 Carbon dioxide emissions. For installations whose commissioning takes place in the period of 1. 1 January 2000 to 31 January 2000 The following shall apply from the calendar year 2001 to the first sentence of December 2000. In the case of a commissioning after the 31. In December 2000, the obligation set out in the first sentence shall apply from the date of entry into service; for the year of entry into service, a statement of the total emissions shall be indicated in accordance with Annex 8 of the 2007 allocation regulation. The rates 2 and 3 shall apply in the case of capacity extensions and reductions in capacity. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Additional information for coupling gases redirects
For systems that route dome gases to other plants, the coupling gases forwarded in the calendar years 2003 and 2004 and the receiving installations shall be indicated. To the extent that an allocation for the 2005 to 2007 allocation period took place on the basis of Section 7 (12) of the Allocation Act 2007, the obligation from the first sentence shall apply in addition to the calendar years 2000 to 2002. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Additional information for combined heat and power plants
operators of combined heat and power plants within the meaning of § 3 Paragraph 2 of the Force-Heat-Coupling Act of 19. March 2002 (BGBl. 1092), as last amended by Article 3 of the Law of 22. September 2005 (BGBl. 2826), for the calendar years 2002 to 2005, the following production-related data must also be given:
- net power generation in combined heat and power per year,
- Net heat generation in combined heat and power Year,
- mechanical work provided in cogeneration per year,
- net current generation per year,
- net heat generation per year,
- provided mechanical work per year,
- degree of usage of the power-to-heat-coupling process,
- total fuel energy.
For the terms used in paragraphs 1 to 7, the definitions in the worksheet FW 308-Certification of CHP plants-the Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Heat und Heizkraftwirtschaft e.V. (BAnz. No 218a of the 22. November 2002). The basics and calculation methods shown in the worksheet FW 308 are to be used. If, in determining the indication of point 1, the degree of use of the combined heat and power process has been taken into account, this shall be indicated in place of the indication of point 7. Unofficial table of contents
§ 6 Additional information on coal or lignite-based condensation power plants
(1) For Condensation Power Plants on coal-or lignite-based coal or lignite, the first of which is before 1. The year of initial operation, net electricity generation and total fuel energy in the calendar year 2005 have been put into operation on 1 January 1978.(2) The obligation referred to in paragraph 1 shall also be subject to power plants which decouple useful heat, provided that the share of net heat generation in combined heat and power generation in the calendar year 2005 is less than 10% of total fuel energy. § 5 Sentence 2 shall apply accordingly.(3) In so far as the power station is a joint installation consisting of a number of partial installations which are otherwise in need of approval, paragraphs 1 and 2 shall apply separately for each partial installation. Non-official table of contents
§ 7 General requirements for the determination and specification of data
(1) Insofar as the provisions of this Regulation are not , the data and information to be provided in the data communication shall be in accordance with Commission Decision 2004 /156/EC of 29 June 2004 on the basis of the Commission Decision 2004 /156/EC of 29 June 2004. 1 January 2004 laying down guidelines for monitoring and reporting on greenhouse gas emissions in accordance with Directive 2003 /87/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council (OJ L 378, 27.3.2003, p. EU No L 59 p. 1, No L 177 p. 4). In so far as the requirements set out in the first sentence cannot be met, the data shall be determined and reported with the highest attainable degree of accuracy and completeness in the individual case; in this case, the operator shall indicate on which point the data shall be: The basis for the data is based on and what degree of accuracy has been achieved in this respect.(2) As far as the data in the data communication requires the carrying out of calculations, the calculation method used must be explained and the derivation of the data can be shown in a comprehensible way. Until the end of the 2013 allocation period until 2017, the operator shall be obliged to present the individual evidence on the basis of the information without delay, at the request of the competent authority.(3) For installations with carbon dioxide emissions of less than 25,000 tonnes in the calendar year 2005, the requirements of paragraphs 1 and 2 shall apply with the following measures:
- For the determination of activity data and substance-specific parameters, the achievable level of accuracy according to the lowest level combination is authoritative.
- Uncertainties in the determination of activity data can be provided on the basis of information from the manufacturer of measuring equipment; a specific consideration of the
- Fuel and materials activity data can be omitted without any further consideration of the Uncertainties on the basis of invoice data or a conservative estimate of the change in inventory are indicated.
- If fuels are regularly and Materials of the same type, composition and origin are used and no supplier information is available on the substance-specific parameters, which can be found in the context of emission reporting in accordance with § 5 of the greenhouse gas emission trading act parameters used for the calendar year 2005.
For the purposes of determining the amount of emissions referred to in the first sentence in the calendar year 2005, the entry in the verified emissions table referred to in Article 24 (1) of the Commission Regulation (EC) No 2216/2004 of 21 June 2004 December 2004 on a standardised and secure registration system in accordance with Directive 2003 /87/EC and Decision 280 /2004/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council (OJ L 145, 31.7.2003, p. EU No L 386 p. 1). Non-official table of contents
§ 8 General rules for the determination of carbon dioxide emissions
As regards the general rules for determining the Carbon dioxide emissions are applicable in accordance with § § 4 to 9 of the Allocation Regulation 2007. § 4 (3) sentence 2, § 5 para. 2, § 7 para. 3, § 8 sentence 1 and § 9 para. 4 of the allocation regulation 2007 shall apply in each case with the proviso that reference is made not to the allocation request but to the data communication. § 7 para. 2 and § 9 (3) of the allocation regulation 2007 do not apply.
Section 3 unofficial table of contents
Data Collection Procedure
§ 9 Electronic form templates
The competent authority may require the operator to make the information available on their website to use electronic form templates and to transmit the form templates filled out by the operator in electronic form. They are notified in good time in the Federal Gazette after sentence 1. Non-official table of contents
§ 10 Verification of data communication
(1) The information in the data message must be provided by an expert body. been verified pursuant to Article 10 (1) of the greenhouse gas emissions trading act of 8 December 2008. July 2004 (BGBl. 1578), which was last amended by Article 9 of the Law of 11. August 2010 (BGBl. 1163), has been authorised to verify information in the allocation applications.(2) In the context of the verification of the data communication, the expert has to check the data for the correctness of the data. Section 14 (3) to (6) of the allocation regulation 2007 shall apply in each case with the proviso that reference is made not to the allocation request but to the data communication.The competent authority may, in order to fulfil the obligations laid down in paragraph 2, set standards for the verification of information and requirements for the content and structure of the audit report. It is aware of these requirements in the Federal Gazette. The competent authority shall be obliged to disclose in the test report any deviations from the requirements of the known requirements.(4) In the case of verification of the data communications of installations with carbon dioxide emissions of less than 25 000 tonnes in the calendar year 2005, the competent authority may waive the on-site inspection of the plant. In order to determine the amount of emissions, Section 7 (3) sentence 2 shall apply accordingly. Non-official table of contents
§ 11 Submission deadline
The operator is required to comply with the requirements of this Regulation. Data communication up to 6. It shall be sent to the competent authority in October 2006. Non-official table of contents
§ 12 Entry into force
This Regulation enters into force on the day after the announcement.