Service-related accompanying law in connection with the decision of the German Bundestag of 20 November 2008. July 1991 on the completion of the German Unity Law (DBeglG)Unofficial table of contents
Date of expend: 30.07.1996
" Services Accompanying Act of 30. July 1996 (BGBl. 1183), as last amended by Article 15 (1) of the Law of 5. February 2009 (BGBl. I p. 160) has been amended "
|:||Last modified by Art. 15 (1) G v. 5.2.2009 I 160|
For details, see Notes
(+ + + Text evidence: 6.8.1996 + + +) for more details on the stand. name="BJNR118300996BJNE000100310 " />Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Scope of application
This law applies to regulations in connection with the decision of the German Bundestag of the 20th anniversary of the German Bundestag. June 1991 on the completion of the unity of Germany. It applies to all personnel measures related to the laying down of constitutional bodies, supreme federal agencies and other federal agencies, which are
- in connection with the transfer of the parliament and government headquarters from Bonn to Berlin or
- as Compensation for the Bonn region or
- according to the proposals of the Federalism Commission
. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Application of the Federal Covenant Cost Act and the Separation Money Ordinance
(1) The Federal Law on Covenant Cost in the Version of the 11. December 1990 (BGBl. I p. 2682) shall be applied in the cases of § 1 with the following conditions:
b)§ 8 (3) sentence 2 is applied as follows: the highest service authority may, in exceptional cases of exceptional circumstances, be able to do so at the latest. Year.
- § 3 para. 1 No. 1 is to be applied in such a way that the commitment of the relocation fee compensation for a period of time shall not take effect from two years from the date of the staff measure taken on the basis of the transfer of the service or of the services provided for by the service. This shall not apply if the person entitled to move is to be redrawn. The repayment of the levy shall not be pledged if, at the time of the staff measure referred to in the first sentence, the person entitled to the repayment of the costs is 58.
- After the expiry of the period of two years, the reasons according to § 3 (1) No. 1 before, is the commitment of the repayment of the repayment of the costs
(2) The separation money regulation as amended by the 28. December 1994 (BGBl. 2) is applied in the cases of § 1 with the following conditions:
- § 2 para. 3 of the The Separation Money Ordinance is to be applied as follows: The benefits of the Separation Money Ordinance under the terms of this Act may be granted for two years at the latest, in accordance with the provisions of this Act, in accordance with the provisions of the Ordinance on Separation Money until the day before the entry into service.
- § 5 of the Separation Money Regulation is to be applied in the cases in which the separation allowance is granted in accordance with this Act:
- A person entitled under § 3 will receive a travel allowance for each week. The period of entitlement shall not be interrupted on the occasion of a new measure pursuant to § 1 (2), by Sundays and public holidays, in general service-free working days and days of the service entry journey. Travel aid shall be granted only if the journey begins during the period of entitlement.
- § 5 (3) shall apply accordingly, with the proviso that a number of persons shall jointly form a If the person entitled to travel does not take advantage of a corresponding number of journey home trips, then
- As travel allowance, the amount of travel allowance can be paid. in the case of rail travel, the necessary travel expenses incurred from the place of employment to the place of residence and back in the corresponding application of § 5 (4) sentence 1 and 2 shall be reimbursed. In addition, the cheapest beds will be reimbursed.
- The use of an aircraft shall be subject to the condition that an aeroplane should be used for the use of an aircraft. free of charge could not be used as travel allowance the necessary flight costs incurred from the airport closest to the place of service to the nearest airport to the place of residence and back to the cost of the airport shall be reimbursed to the cheapest flight ticket of the generally lowest flight class. This shall only apply if the distance from the place of service to the place of residence is greater than the nearest airport. For journeys to and from the respective airport, § 5 (4) sentences 1 and 2 shall apply accordingly. If the distance from the place of employment to the place of residence is less than 500 kilometres on a journey on a route normally travelled, the first sentence of Article 5 (4) shall apply for each second journey home.
- In case of use of a motor vehicle, travel allowance will be paid a distance compensation in the appropriate application of § 5 (1) of the Federal Travel Covenant without limitation on the Maximum amount granted. If the distance from the place of employment to the place of residence is less than 500 kilometres on a journey on a route normally travelled, the following shall apply for each second journey home § 5 (4) sentence 1.
(3) After the abolition of the separation allowance The necessary costs incurred for the weekly return journey may be reimbursed in individual cases in agreement with the highest federal authority. The amount of the expenses shall be determined in accordance with the provisions relating to travel aid for home journeys pursuant to section 2 (2) (b) of this Act. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Temporary low-level use
An official whose remit is from the transfer of authorities in accordance with § 3 In the absence of his consent, a small-scale activity in the same or an equivalent career may be temporarily transferred without his consent, provided that the use of the Office is not possible and, in the absence of his or her consent, Officials must be given the new task, taking account of his previous work. The first sentence shall apply if the official is secondhand or transferred to another authority on the basis of the transfer of authorities pursuant to § 1. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Compensation schemes
(1) Besoldbeneficiaries, their previous authority or body, in whole or in part according to § 1 and which are to be used by another authority or body, because they are not to be allowed to remain in the authority, body or part of the transfer affected by the transfer, they shall be subject to a law enforcement order. Compensation in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 2.(2) In the event of a reduction in the remuneration of the person receiving the remuneration of another authority, the allowance shall be subject to a compensatory allowance which is capable of being held in a stable condition. It shall be granted in the amount of the difference between its remuneration and the remuneration which it has granted to him in his previous office. The salaries in this sense include basic salary, local surcharge, offical/job allowances. Where the compensatory allowance is granted for a vacant, non-ruthful employment allowance, it shall be non-ruthless and shall be reduced by one third of the increase in any increase in remuneration. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Job limits
In the cases referred to in § 4 (1), the pay-as-you-for-benefit plan office shall remain in the application of the In the case of the receiving authority or body, there is no account of the establishment of upper limit rules. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 part-time employment
(1) An official with a remuneration may, in connection with measures pursuant to § 1, on request Part-time employment is authorised up to half of the regular working time if the official wishes to remain in the previous place of employment and his other full-time use at the previous place of employment is not possible or is not reasonable, and do not stand in the way of service. The application must be submitted at the latest two years after the order has been placed in the new place of employment.(2) Part-time employment and the exercise of secondary activities shall not substantially exceed the time-scale of full-time employment; Section 99 (2) sentence 3 of the Federal Civil Service Act shall not apply. Non-official table of contents
§ 7 leave of absence
(1) An official with remuneration may, in connection with measures pursuant to § 1, on request leave no The service will be granted for up to five years if the official wishes to remain in the place of service so far and his other use at the previous place of employment is not possible or is not reasonable and does not stand in the way of service interests. The application must be submitted at the latest two years after the order has been placed in the new place of employment. The competent service authority may, within the period of leave of absence of up to five years, allow a return from leave if the official cannot be allowed to continue the holiday and do not stand in the way of service reasons.(2) After a leave of absence of five years, an extension may be granted on request only if it extends to the period up to the beginning of the retirement.(3) The time of the leave of absence is not durable. The official on leave receives the retirement pension at the time of the leave of absence. § 14 (4) of the Staff Regulations of Officials does not apply. Non-official table of contents
§ 8 Entry into force
This law will enter into force on the day after the announcement.