Dienstrechtliches Bill In Connection With The Decision Of The German Bundestag Of July 20, 1991 To Complete The Unit Of In Germany
Original Language Title: Dienstrechtliches Begleitgesetz im Zusammenhang mit dem Beschluß des Deutschen Bundestages vom 20. Juli 1991 zur Vollendung der Einheit Deutschlands
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/dbeglg/BJNR118300996.html
Dienstrechtliches Bill in connection with the decision of the German Bundestag of July 20, 1991 to complete the unit of in Germany (Dienstrechtliches Bill - DBeglG) DBeglG Ausfertigung date: 30.07.1996 full quotation: "Dienstrechtliches accompanying law of 30 July 1996 (BGBl. I p. 1183), most recently by article 15 paragraph 1 of the law of February 5, 2009 (BGBl. I p. 160) is has been modified" stand: last amended by article 15 paragraph 1 G v. DSDS I 160 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection) from: 6.8.1996 +++) § 1 scope of application this law meets rules in connection with the decision of the German Bundestag of June 20, 1991 to complete the unit of in Germany. It applies to all personnel actions, the in relation to laying of constitutional bodies, Supreme Federal authorities and other federal facilities - are, in connection with the laying of the parliamentary and Government seat from Bonn to Berlin or - as compensation for the Bonn region or - according to the federalism Commission's proposals.
§ 2 application the Federal relocation expenses Act and the separation money Ordinance (1) the Federal relocation costs act as amended on 11 December 1990 (BGBl. I p. 2682) is applied in the cases of paragraph 1 with the following conditions: a) 1 § 3 para 1 No. 1 is in the way to apply, that the promise of moving allowance for a period of two years from the date is not effective due to the laying of service or personnel action taken by service parts. This does not apply if the owner wants to move. The reimbursement of relocation costs is not to say if the beneficiary at the time of the personnel action referred to in sentence 1 the 58th has reached age and don't want to move to.
2. in accordance with article 3, paragraph 1 grounds after expiry of the period of two years no. 1 is to revoke the commitment of moving allowances.
b) § 8 para 3 sentence 2 applies as follows: the Supreme Administrative Authority may extend this period in especially justified cases to no more than a year.
(2) separation money regulation as amended by the notice of 28 December 1994 (BGBl. 1995 I S. 2) applied in the cases of paragraph 1 with the following conditions: a) § 2 paragraph 3 of the separation money regulation is to be applied as follows: the benefits of separation money regulation under this Act may be granted in by analogy with application of the separation money regulation until the day before the service trip, maximum for two years.
b) § 5 of the separation money Ordinance is in the cases where separation benefit is paid in accordance with this Act, to be applied as follows: 1 a person according to § 3 receives a travel allowance for each week. The claim period is not interrupted on the occasion of a new measure according to § 1 para 2, Sundays and holidays, generally off days and days of service. A travel allowance will only be granted if the journey starts in the entitlement period.
2. paragraph 3 shall apply mutatis mutandis § 5 subject to the proviso that multiple people can together take a travel aid, if the person entitled has previously taken an appropriate number of journeys not to complete.
3. as a travel aid the resulting necessary travel costs will be reimbursed for train travel of § 5 para 4 sentence 1 and 2 the place of employment to the place of residence and back, in appropriate application. In addition, the resulting cheapest beds and berth charges will be refunded.
4. when using an aircraft are under the assumption that an unpaid fellow flight option is not used could, as a travel aid the necessary flight costs from the place of employment nearest airport to the residence nearest airport and paid back up to the amount of the cost of the cheapest for the legitimate ticket of generally lowest class. This only applies if the distance from the place of employment to the place of residence is greater than to the nearest airport. For the trips to the and of the respective airport applies according to article 5, paragraph 4, sentence 1 and 2. Less than 500 kilometres, the distance from the place of employment to the place of residence at a rail journey on a normally busy stretch applies to every second home set 1 5 § 5 para 4.
When using a motor vehicle route through corresponding application of § 5 para 1 of the Federal travel act with no limit on the maximum amount will be compensated as a travel aid. Less than 500 kilometres, the distance from the place of employment to the place of residence at a rail journey on a normally busy stretch § 5 para 4 sentence 1 (3) after eliminating the separation money permission applies to every second home will be reimbursed the necessary costs incurred for the weekly ride home in individual cases with the agreement of the Supreme Federal Authority. The amount of refunding varies according to the provisions of the travel allowance for journeys according to section 2 paragraph 2 point (b) of the Act.
§ 3 an official, whose task area touched by the transfer of authorities referred to in article 1 is temporary low range use may while retaining his Office without his consent temporarily poorer work in the same or an equivalent career transferred, when an Office application is not possible, and expected the officials to the perception of the new task, taking into account his previous occupation is. Sentence 1 shall apply accordingly if the officials due to the transfer of authorities according to § 1 to any other authority is seconded or transferred.
§ 4 is relocated compensation arrangements (1) salary recipients, whose previous authority or body wholly or in part in accordance with section 1 and used with any other agency or institution, paragraph 2 (2) reduce obtained because remaining in the authority concerned by the transfer, institution, or parts thereof not to be expected of them, pay legal compensation in accordance with by incorporating other authority remuneration of remuneration receiver , he receives a pension enabled compensatory allowance. She is granted in the amount of the difference between his emoluments and reimbursement, which would have given him in his previous post. Reimbursement in this sense include basic salary, local allowance, Office - and make allowances. The compensatory allowance for a fallen away, incapable of pension points allowance is granted it is insofar not pension able and decreases with each increase in salaries by one-third of the amount of boost.
§ Discount remains 5 points limit in cases of § 4 para 1 the position of beneficiary of pay in the application of the Stellenobergrenzenregelungen at the receiving authority or body.
§ 6 part-time (1) an official with emoluments part-time up to half of the regular working time may be granted in connection with measures pursuant to section 1 on request if the officials at the previous place of employment will remain and his other full-time use at the previous place of employment is not possible or cannot reasonably be and do not preclude official concerns. The application is not later than two years after taking up service at the new place of employment.
(2) part-time employment and exercise of remunerated activities should not significantly exceed the temporal extent of a full time employment; § 99 paragraph 2 sentence 3 of the federal civil servants Act does not apply.
§ 7 leaves of absence (1) an official with reimbursement can related measures pursuant to section 1 on request holiday without remuneration is granted up to five years when the officials at the previous place of employment will remain and its other use on the previous place of employment is not possible or cannot reasonably be and do not preclude official concerns. The application is not later than two years after taking up service at the new place of employment. The competent administrative authority may allow a return from vacation during the leave of absence period of up to five years, if the continuation of leave cannot be expected to the officials and official reasons do not preclude.
(2) after a leave of absence from five years an extension can only be granted on application, if it is spread on the time until the beginning of the retirement.
(3) the period of the leave of absence is not pension able. An official on leave receives pension; with entry into the retirement that he served at the time of the leave of absence § 14 para 4 of the officials supply Act does not apply.
Article 8 entry into force this law enters into force on the day after the announcement.
Search Translated Laws of Germany