Regulation on the collection of fees and charges for the provision of data in accordance with the regulations of the Data Transport Ordinance (Data Transport Ordinance-Fee Ordinance-DaTraGebV)Non-official Table of Contents
Date of delivery: 30.04.2014
" Data transparency-Fee Regulation of 30. April 2014 (BGBl. I p. 458) "
(+ + + Text evidence from: 16.5.2014 + + +)Non-official Table of Contents
(+ + + For application see § 11 + + +)
Based on § 303e (2) sentence 4 of the Fifth Book of the Social Code-statutory health insurance-which is defined by Article 3 (12) (b) of the Law of 7. August 2013 (BGBl. 3108), the Federal Ministry of Health is responsible for: Non-official contents of the table of contents
§ 1 Scope and fee collection
The German Institute for Medical Documentation and Information collects fees and charges for individually attributable public services as a data processing unit in accordance with § 303d paragraph 1 of the Fifth Book of the Social Code in conjunction with Section 5 (3) to (7) of the Ordinance on Data Transport. These charges and expenses shall be used to cover administrative expenses and their level shall be such as to ensure that the estimated amount of charges does not exceed the average personnel and material costs to which the benefits are paid. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Origin of Fees for Fees
(1) The fee debt for an individually attributable public service according to § 1 as well as the obligation to reimburse expenses pursuant to § 9 shall be made with the announcement of the decision on the application.(2) If an application is withdrawn, the fee debt shall be incurred for an individually attributable public service according to § 1 with the withdrawal of the application. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Fee debtors
(1) To pay the fees and to reimburse the expenses,
- who causes fee-based performance by a data usage request,
- who the The fee debt of another person has taken over or
- who is liable for the fee debt of another force.
(2) Anyone who is responsible for the fee debt of another , the data processing unit shall inform the data processing unit in writing.(3) Several charge debtors shall be liable as total debtors. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Liberation of the payment of the fees and the reimbursement of expenses
From the payment of the fees and the payment of the fees and the fees. The statutory health insurance funds, the federal and state associations of the health insurance companies, the top association of the health insurance companies and the Federal Ministry of Health are exempt from reimbursement of the expenses under this Regulation. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Basic Fee Level
The basic fee for the processing of an application is 200 euros. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Amount of the additional fee for data evaluation and data delivery
(1) For the provision of standardized The additional fee is 300 Euro per year of value added.(2) For the evaluation of the data sets by means of a query pre-formulated by the user, the additional fee amounts to 300 euros per year of value added. In addition, EUR 100 will be charged for each hour of work which will be used to adjust the programme of evaluation, up to a maximum of 400 euros.(3) For the evaluation of the data sets by means of a query, which has been drawn up according to the question of the applicant, the additional fee is 300 euros per annualized year. In addition, 100 euros will be charged for every hour of work that is required to prepare the evaluation program up to a maximum of 700 euros.(4) For the provision of results of data analysis or pseudonymous individual data sets at a scientific guest workstation in the data processing unit, the additional fee is 300 euros per year of the evaluated year. In addition,
unofficial table of contents
- 100 Euro will be charged for each hour of work that will be used to adjust or create the evaluator, up to a maximum of 700 euros. and
- 50 Euro for each of the attendance days in the data processing site as part of the usual office hours.
§ 7 height of the fee upon rejection of an application
(1) If a request is rejected for formal reasons, the fee is 100 euros.(2) If a request is rejected for reasons of content, the fee shall be 150 euros per audited year. In addition, 100 Euro will be charged for every hour of work which is subject to the examination of the content up to a maximum of 500 Euro. A non-official table of contents
§ 8 Amount of the fee upon withdrawal of the application
(1) A request is withdrawn before the data processing site is returned to has started work on data evaluation and data provision, the fee is half the basic fee in accordance with § 5. No charge shall be charged if the data processing unit has not yet begun processing the application.(2) If an application is withdrawn after the data processing unit has already begun work on data evaluation and data provision, the fee shall be the sum of the basic fee in accordance with § 5 and half of the respective fees according to § 6 the additional fee provided for. Non-official table of contents
§ 9 Repayment of expenses
(1) The data processing unit separately requires the reimbursement of expenses that are not are already included in the additional fee in accordance with § 6 and the fee in accordance with § 7 paragraph 2, in the amount of the actual costs incurred for
- the execution of external Experts to assist in the development of evaluation programs,
- the creation of expert opinions and
- the use of electronic payment systems.
If external experts or reviewers are instructed in accordance with points 1 and 2, the applicant shall be responsible for the application of the inform the data processing unit of the estimated costs and give it an opportunity to amend or withdraw its application.(2) The data processing unit separately requires the reimbursement of expenses incurred in connection with the re-provision of evaluation results, in the amount of the actual costs incurred for
Table of contents
- each other volume,
- the shipping of the volumes and
- the separate shipping of passwords or other hedging measures.
§ 10 Fee increase and reduction of charges
(1) Requials a chargeable service in the individual case an exceptionally high amount of personnel and material, so the data processing site can be used in accordance with § § 5 and 6 shall increase to double the fees provided for. In this case, the data processing unit shall inform the debtor of the increase before the beginning of the processing. The increase shall be justified by the data processing unit.(2) The data processing unit may pay the fee up to half of the intended fee if the staff and material costs associated with the service justify the reduction. Non-official table of contents
§ 11 Application of the Federal fee law
§ § 14, 16 to 19 and 21 of the Federal Law on Fees of 7. August 2013 (BGBl. 3154) shall apply mutatis-ly, for the purpose of amortisation, for stuning, for the suppression, for the adoption, for the limitation period and for the refund. Unofficial Table Of Contents
§ 12 Fees and Deposits Before Entry Into Force
The data processing site can be used for individually attributable public Charges and charges shall be levied in accordance with the provisions of this Regulation when a fee decision has been expressly reserved for the forthcoming adoption of this Regulation, , and if the data processing unit has informed the applicant of the estimated fee level. Non-official table of contents
§ 13 Entry into force
This Regulation enters into force on the day after the announcement.