Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/daheschnmstrv/BJNR212200006.html
Regulation about the profession of the master craftsman's examination and the examination requirements in parts I and II of the master craftsman in the ladies - and men tailoring (women's and Mr. Schneider master regulation - DaHeSchnMstrV) DaHeSchnMstrV Ausfertigung date: 05.09.2006 full quotation: "ladies and Mr. Schneider master regulation by September 5, 2006 (BGBl. I p. 2122), by article 30 of the regulation by November 17, 2011 (BGBl. I S. 2234) has been changed" stand: amended by art. 30 V v. 17.11.2011 I 2234 more to the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 1.1.2007 +++) (+++ application cf. § 10 +++) input formula on the basis of § 51a para 2 in conjunction with § 1 of the handicrafts Regulation Act as amended by the notice of 24 September 1998 (BGBl. I p. 3074), by article 2 No. 24 of the Act of 23 March 2005 (BGBl. I p. 931) is has been modified in connection with § 1 para 2 of jurisdiction adjustment Act of 16 August 2002 (BGBl. I S. 3165) and the Organization Decree of November 22, 2005 (BGBl. I S. 3197) that prescribed Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research: section 1 outline and content of the master examination the master exam in open women's and men's tailoring includes following independent parts of the exam: 1. inspecting the masterful performance of activities (part I), 2. the examination of special professional knowledge (part II), 3. the examination of particular economic, commercial and legal knowledge (part III), and 4. the examination of the necessary occupational and work-pedagogical knowledge (part IV).
§ 2 master examination (1) profession is determined by the master test that the examinee is able to operate, to perform technical, commercial and human resources management functions, making the education and responsibility to implement its professional competence and to adapt to new needs in these areas.
(2) in the women's and men's tailoring are following skills and knowledge as a comprehensive qualifications for the purpose of the master to take into account: customer needs determine 1, advise clients, services offer, contract negotiations and engagement objectives set, calculate benefits and create offers, contracts, technical, business and personnel management carry out tasks 2., especially in consideration of the operating organization, the operational and training, quality management, of health and safety law , data protection, environmental protection, as well as information and communication technologies, plan 3. order fulfillment processes, organize, perform and monitor, orders perform 4, especially with regard to design, engineering, manufacturing and modification techniques, recognized rules of technology, personnel, materials and equipment as well as applications from trainees, 5. create work schedules, taking into account customer fitting and delivery dates, job-related legal regulations, technical standards and the General 6 proportions and figural peculiarities of customers , in particular through measures, identify and implement, models design 7 according to customer requirements, in particular taking into account color and morphology, proportions, type, style, features, fashion trends and materials and their processing possibilities. Develop model proposals sketch and present the client with upper materials and ingredients select 8, consider in manufacturing and design techniques, 9 size and character-related basic patterns of small and large pieces construct, model cuts, especially among fashionable, functional, cultural, historical and technical aspects as well as create Schnittlegepläne; Cut outer fabrics, linings and insoles, small and large pieces fitting set 10, fitting to the customers perform outer fabrics to the tailors bust and the customers, model, 11 make garments with different manufacturing techniques, in particular bodice and corset techniques, model - and size, apply 12 jewelry techniques, assess change options of clothing 13, develop proposals and implement; Determine maintenance concepts, determine and apply, 14 quality and accuracy of the made-to-measure garments check and assess measures to improve quality and perform, perform 15 finished samples; Perform the garments passed to customers, services take off 16, and document, as well as costing.
§ 3 outline of the part I part I of the master exam includes the following test areas: 1 a master project and a technical discussion on it-related, 2. a situation task.
§ 4 project of master examination (1) the candidate has complete a master exam project, which corresponds to a sales order. Proposals of the DUT for the sales order should be taken into account. The order-related customer requirements are set by the Audit Committee of the master. On this basis, the examinee developed an implementation strategy, including a time - and material requirements planning. He has this the master examination Committee for approval to submit prior to the implementation of the master project. The master examination Committee examines whether the implementation plan is equal to the order-specific customer requirements.
(2) the master exam project consists of planning, implementation, and documentation work.
(3) as a master project 1 is a multi-part ladies model with at least one to make a multi-part men's model with at least one large piece large piece or 2. The tasks to be undertaken include designing, planning, calculating and measurement make, the carrying out of the finished test and examination of labour results as well as the documentation of the work carried and the costing.
(4) the design, planning and costing documentation are 30 per cent weighted work performed with 50 per cent and the documentation with 20 per cent. The documents include also the evaluation of the finished sample and the final costing.
§ 5 is consultation after implementation of the master project to lead the technical discussion about this. Thereby, the examinee should prove that he can show the professional relationships that underlie the master exam project, justify the end of master project, and present related work-related problems and their solutions with the master project and it is able to take account of new developments.
§ 6 situation task (1) the situation task is job-oriented and completed the qualification for the master exam in women's and men's tailoring. The task is carried out by the Audit Committee of the master.
(2) as the situation task 1 is to make a large piece for a men's or 2. a society dress to the first fitting. The work include measurements on a person, the setting up of the cut on the basis of the identified mass, cropping the top materials and deposits, iron of form of and result control.
(3) there are the works referred to in paragraph 2 perform no. 1, if the test specimen No. 1 has chosen the master exam project according to § 4 para 3 and the work referred to in paragraph 2 No. 2, if the candidate has chosen the master exam project according to § 4 para 3 No. 2.
(4) the overall assessment of the situation task is formed from the arithmetic mean of the individual reviews of the works referred to in paragraph 2.
§ 7 I (1) implementing the project of master examination not more than ten working days, the technical discussion not longer than 30 minutes to duration and existence of the part and take the situation task longer than eight hours.
(2) master exam project, technical discussion, and situation task are assessed separately. The audit services in the master project and the technical discussion are weighted in the ratio of 3: 1. From this, an overall assessment is made. This overall review is weighted to the examination result of the situation task in the 2: 1 ratio.
(3) minimum requirement I of the master examination is overall satisfactory examination performance, with testing in the master project, nor in talking in the situation task with less than 30 points may be been assessed for the existence of the part.
§ 8 outline, duration and existence of the part II (1) by examination in part II of the test specimen in the fields of action referred to in paragraph 2 should prove his leadership skills as a result that he can analyze work-related problems and review and solution ways and document and taking into account current developments.
(2) the fields of action are: 1 design and manufacturing technology, 2nd fulfillment, 3. Management and business organisation.
(3) in every sphere of activity is at least a task to edit that must be case-oriented: 1. Design and manufacture technology
The candidate should demonstrate that he is able to work on design and manufacturing tasks taking into account economic and environmental aspects in a ladies - and Mr Schneider company; He should analyze work-related situations and evaluate; several of the qualifications listed under letter a to g should be linked at the respective task: a) free hand sketches and drawings in a consulting approach develop and customize, b) develop model designs, basic and model cuts create and modify, c) describe the importance of fashion trends, as well as historical and cultural influences for the production of clothing, d) upper materials and ingredients select, evaluate the impact on the model and establish selection; Materialzusammensetzung and properties describe, create bills of material and Schnittlegepläne, e) describe applications of tools, devices and machines, f) manufacturing and design techniques describe and evaluate and assign uses, g) represent change and modernisation of garments, suggest change options and set the required processing;
2nd the candidate should demonstrate fulfillment that he is capable of, order fulfillment processes, including the use of industry-standard software, success -, customer - and quality-oriented to plan, to monitor its implementation and to complete them; several of the qualifications listed under letter a to g should be linked at the respective task: a) represent ways of order procurement, b) offer documents create and evaluate offers, perform cost calculation, c) methods and procedures for work planning and organisation, especially with regard to the design, construction, manufacturing and jewelry techniques, represent the fittings as well as the use of materials, equipment and staff assess this quality assurance aspects, as well as take into account interfaces between work areas , d) work-related legal regulations and technical standards as well as the generally recognized rules of engineering apply, particularly liability in the production and services as well as copyright infringement rate, e) develop work plans, sketches and drawings and given work plans, sketches, and drawings to review and correct, f) mission-related usage of materials, machines, and devices determine and justify, g) subcontracts awarded and control;
3. Management and operational organisation the candidate to demonstrate that he is capable of, tasks management and operational organisation, taking into account the legal requirements, including the use of information and communication systems, to perceive; several of the qualifications listed under letter a to h should be linked at the respective task: a) calculate operational costs, while services for consulting, cutting, the difference between manufacturing and fitting and consider business relationships, b) check operating cost structures; key indicators to determine c) develop marketing activities for customer care and for acquiring new customers stylish and economic developments, d) operating quality management plan and represent, e) represent human resources tasks; show the relationship between personnel management and human resources management and development, f) develop operational measures to comply with labour protection regulations and environmental protection; Gefahrenpotenziale evaluate and establish measures for risk prevention and removal, g) operating and storage facilities plan and representing h) risks and operational cooperation represent and assess.
(4) the test in part II shall be performed in writing. She should take longer than three hours in each field of action. Do not exceed a duration of six hours a day.
(5) the overall assessment of the part II is formed from the arithmetic mean of the individual reviews of fields of action referred to in paragraph 2.
(6) were reached in a maximum of two of the fields of action referred to in paragraph 2 at least 30 and less than 50 points, an oral exam can be performed in one of these fields of action, if this allows the existence of part II of the master craftsman.
(7) minimum requirement II of the master examination is overall satisfactory performance testing for the existence of the part. The examination of part II is fail, if 1 a field of action with less than 30 points has been assessed or 2. after completed exam two spheres each have been evaluated with less than 50 points.
Footnote (+++ § 8 para 6 and 7: for use CF. § 10 +++) § 9 General audit and procedural rules, more regulations to the master examination (1) the master craftsman's examination procedure regulation of December 17, 2001 (BGBl. I p. 4154) remain unaffected in the currently valid version.
(2) parts III and IV of the master craftsman examination shall be determined by the general regulation of the master craftsman's examination by October 26, 2011 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 2149) in the currently valid version.
§ 10 section 8 paragraph 6 and 7 do not apply transitional provision of the regulations for the examination proceedings initiated through December 31, 2011. These will be completed according to the existing regulations.
Article 11 entry into force, expiry this regulation enters into force on 1 January 2007.
Search Translated Laws of Germany