Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/dachdmstrv_2006/BJNR126300006.html
Regulation about the profession of the master craftsman's examination and the examination requirements in parts I and II of the master craftsman in the roofing trade (Roofer master regulation - DachdMstrV) DachdMstrV Ausfertigung date: 23.05.2006 full quotation: "Roofer master Ordinance of May 23, 2006 (BGBl. I p. 1263), by article 27 of the Decree of 17 November 2011 (BGBl. I S. 2234) has been changed" stand: as amended by article 27 V v. 17.11.2011 I 2234 more to the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 1.10.2006 +++) (+++ application cf. § 10 +++) input formula on the basis of § 45 para 1 of the handicrafts Regulation Act as amended by the notice of 24 September 1998 (BGBl. I p. 3074), by article 1 No. 39 of the law of 24 December 2003 (BGBl. I p. 2934) is has been modified in connection with § 1 para 2 of jurisdiction adjustment Act of 16 August 2002 (BGBl. I p. 3165) and the Organization Decree of November 22, 2005 (BGBl. I S. 3197) directed the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research: § 1 outline and content of the master examination the master craftsman in the authorisation roofing craft includes following independent parts of the exam: 1. inspecting the masterful performance of essential activities (part I), 2. inspecting the necessary specialist knowledge (part II), 3. inspecting the business, commercial and legal skills (part III), and 4. the examination of the necessary occupational and work-pedagogical knowledge (part IV).
§ 2 master examination (1) profession is determined by the master examination that the candidate is qualified to lead, to perform technical, commercial and human resources management functions, making the education and responsibility to implement its professional competence and to adapt to new needs in these areas operate independently.
(2) in the roofing trade are following skills and knowledge as a comprehensive qualifications for the purpose of the master to take into account: customer needs determine 1, advise clients, services offer, contract negotiations and contract objectives set, calculate benefits and create offers, contracts, technical, business and personnel management carry out tasks 2, particularly in consideration of the operating organization, the operational and training, quality management, the liability provisions of the occupational safety and health law , data protection, environmental protection, including the use of low-solvent or water-based, solvent-free products, as well as information and communication technologies, plan 3. order fulfillment processes, organize, carry out and monitor orders, perform, 4. in particular, taking into account manufacturing, Assembly and sealing techniques, job-related legislation, policies and technical standards as well as the General recognized rules of technology, personnel, material and equipment applications from trainees, 5. technical work plans, sketches and drawings , including the use of computerised systems, create, logistics concepts develop 6 and implement, construction sites, including the hiring of labour and protection frameworks, taking into account of connection techniques, plan 7, coordinate, organize and monitor and coordinate work processes with the parties involved in the construction, types and properties of processed materials distinguish 8 and consider in planning, production and maintenance 9 material supplies, material cutting, thermal and moisture protection , also supported computer, determine, trusses of different construction type, establish 10 particularly wooden, prefabricated roof truss elements and prefabricated dormers, and repaired; Procedures for preventive protection of wood and timber pest control, roof coverings, roof waterproofing and exterior wall cladding with all functional layers considering substructures, particularly formwork and battens, plan 11, calculate, run and repair, building waterproofing assess 12, plan and run and roofs to prepare, assess modernization measures, also taking into account aspects of energy einsparender, 13, schedule and run, connections, mounts, gaskets and roof drainage plan 14, measure, manufacture and repair , 15 parts, in particular for lighting and ventilation, as well as energy collectors and energy converter for roofs and walls as well as snow safety gear, courses and protections plan, measure, build up and repaired, external lightning protection systems plan 16, mount, check, monitor and repaired, error, defects and troubleshooting perform 17, eliminate errors, defects and damage, evaluation of results and document, services take off 18 and document and perform costing; Evaluate order processing.
§ 3 outline of the part I part I of the master exam includes the following test areas: 1 a master project and a technical discussion on it-related, 2. a situation task.
§ 4 project of master examination (1) the candidate has complete a master exam project, which corresponds to a sales order. Proposals of the DUT for the sales order should be taken into account. The order-related customer requirements are set by the Audit Committee of the master. On this basis, the examinee developed an implementation strategy, including a time - and material requirements planning. He has this the master examination Committee for approval to submit prior to the implementation of the master project. The master examination Committee examines whether the implementation plan is equal to the order-specific customer requirements.
(2) the master exam project consists of planning, implementation, and documentation work.
(3) as the master project is a perform the following tasks: 1 a roof covering on prescribed under construction a) with integrated main - or cheek throat or b) as round or curved Tower area or c) with main throat, bat Dormer or curly drag Dormer with slate, tiles, roofing tiles or thatch.
2. waterproofing on prescribed under construction with all functional layers, particularly with bitumen, plastic or rubber sheets or liquid applied waterproofing systems. The flat roof waterproofing must include an outer and inner corner, a roof edging, a penetration of the roof, a roof inlet, a backsplash and an expansion joint.
(4) the design, planning, and spreadsheet documents are with 20 per cent weighted work carried out with 60 per cent and the documentation with 20 per cent.
§ 5 is consultation after implementation of the master project to lead the technical discussion about this. Thereby, the examinee should prove that he can show the professional relationships that underlie the master exam project, justify the end of master project, and present related work-related problems and their solutions with the master project and it is able to take account of new developments.
§ 6 situation task (1) the situation task is job-oriented and completed the qualification of the master craftsman in the roofing trade. The task is carried out by the Audit Committee of the master.
(2) as the situation task three listed below work perform are: 1 a ventilated cladding with substructure and insulation, 2. a component for roof drainage, 3. a component of a roof truss, 4. a roof covering with throat, 5. a waterproofing with connection details.
It is to perform the work in each case referred to in point 5, if the examinee the master exam project according to § 4 para 3 No. 1 and the work after number 4, if the examinee has performed according to § 4 para 3 No. 2 the master exam project. The proposals of the sample to be considered when selecting the remaining work referred to in point 1, 2 or 3 possible insofar as this corresponds to the requirements of paragraph 1.
(3) the overall assessment of the situation task is formed from the arithmetic mean of the individual reviews referred to in paragraph 2.
§ 7 I (1) the master project no longer than three working days, the technical discussion not longer than 30 minutes to duration and existence of the part and take the situation task longer than eight hours.
(2) master exam project, technical discussion, and situation task are assessed separately. The audit services in the master project and the technical discussion are weighted in the ratio of 3: 1. From this, an overall assessment is made. This overall review is weighted to the examination result of the situation task in the 2: 1 ratio.
(3) minimum requirement I of the master examination is overall satisfactory examination performance, with testing in the master project, nor in talking in the situation task with less than 30 points may be been assessed for the existence of the part.
§ 8 outline, duration and existence of the part II (1) by examination in part II of the test specimen in the fields of action referred to in paragraph 2 should prove his leadership skills as a result that he can analyze work-related problems and review and solution ways and document and taking into account current developments.
(2) the fields of action are: 1 roof, wall and sealing technology, 2nd fulfillment, 3. Management and operational organisation.
(3) in every sphere of activity is at least a task to edit that must be case-oriented: 1 roof, wall and sealing technology the candidate to demonstrate that he is able to edit tasks of roof, wall and sealing technology, taking into account economic and environmental aspects in a roofing company. He should analyze work-related situations and evaluate. To link several of the qualifications listed under letter a through f at the respective task: a) roof truss structures, substructures, deck materials and construction-physical layers describe, analyze, calculate and evaluate, b) roof coverings, roof tiles, roof tiles, Slate, roof tiles, shingles, describe Reed and metallic materials, especially calculate and assess c) wall coverings wall coverings and-bekleidungen with open or deposited joints describe, calculate, and divide, d) roof waterproofing , Building waterproofing and roof greening plan with all functional layers and describe as well as materials for the execution to determine e) mounting parts for roofing, waterproofing and exterior wall cladding assess, select and measure and justify selection, f) roof drainage plan, measure and assess;
2. order processing the examinee to demonstrate that he is capable of, order fulfillment processes, including the use of industry-standard software, success -, customer - and quality-oriented to plan, to monitor its implementation and to complete them. Several of the qualifications listed under letter a to i should be linked at the respective task: a) represent the possibilities of order procurement, b) offer documents create and evaluate, do offer costing, offers c) methods and procedures for work planning and organisation, taking into account the manufacturing, processing, Assembly, and repair technology, evaluate the use of materials, equipment and personnel, these represent quality assurance aspects and take into account interfaces between work areas , d) work-related legal regulations and technical standards and recognized rules of technology apply in particular liability in the manufacture, repair and assess services, e) technical work plans, sketches and drawings develop, evaluate and correct, f) job-related use of materials, materials, machines and devices determine and justify, g) subcontracts awarded and check h) represent defects and damage assessment, in particular to roofing and waterproofing and wall coverings , Repair alternatives show up and determine the necessary measures and establish that i) pre-and post-calculation perform;
3. Management and operational organisation the candidate to demonstrate that he is capable of, tasks management and operational organisation, taking into account the legal requirements, including the use of information and communication systems, to perceive. Several of the qualifications listed under letter a to h should be linked at the respective task: a) operational costs to determine, taking into account economic interrelations b) check operating cost structures; key indicators to determine c) develop marketing activities for the customer care and to gain new customers in the light of technical and economic developments, d) operating quality management plan and represent, e) carry out tasks of personnel management; represent the relationship between personnel management and human resources management and development, f) develop operational measures to comply with the labour protection regulations and environmental protection; Gefahrenpotenziale evaluate and establish measures for risk prevention and removal, g) operating and storage facilities as well as logistic processes plan and represent, h) risks and operational cooperation represent and assess.
(4) the test in part II shall be performed in writing. She should take longer than three hours in each field of action. Do not exceed a duration of six hours a day.
(5) the overall assessment of the part II is formed from the arithmetic mean of the individual reviews of fields of action referred to in paragraph 2.
(6) were reached in a maximum of two of the fields of action referred to in paragraph 2 at least 30 and less than 50 points, an oral exam can be performed in one of these fields of action, if this allows the existence of part II of the master craftsman.
(7) minimum requirement II of the master examination is overall satisfactory performance testing for the existence of the part. The examination of part II is fail, if 1 a field of action with less than 30 points has been assessed or 2. after completed exam two spheres each have been evaluated with less than 50 points.
Footnote (+++ § 8 para 6 and 7: for use CF. § 10 +++) § 9 General audit and procedural rules, more regulations to the master examination (1) the master craftsman's examination procedure regulation of December 17, 2001 (BGBl. I p. 4154) remain unaffected in the currently valid version.
(2) parts III and IV of the master craftsman examination shall be determined by the general regulation of the master craftsman's examination by October 26, 2011 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 2149) in the currently valid version.
§ 10 section 8 paragraph 6 and 7 do not apply transitional provision of the regulations for the examination proceedings initiated through December 31, 2011. These will be completed according to the existing regulations.
Article 11 entry into force, expiry this regulation enters into force on 1 October 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Germany