Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/chemverbotsv/BJNR172010993.html
Regulation on bans and restrictions of placing dangerous substances, preparations and products under the chemicals Act (chemicals Prohibition Ordinance appendix) Appendix Ausfertigung date: 14.10.1993 full quotation: "chemicals Prohibition Ordinance as amended by the notice of June 13, 2003 (BGBl. I p. 867), most recently by article 5 paragraph 40 of the Act of February 24, 2012 (BGBl. I S. 212) has been changed" stand: Neugefasst by BEK. v. 13.6.2003 I 867, last amended by article 5 par. 40 G v. 24.2.2012 I 212 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.11.1993 +++) (+++ official notes of the standard authority on EC law: implementation of EGRL 48/94 (CELEX No.: 31994 L 0048) EGRL 60/94 (CELEX No.: 31994 L 0060) attention the EWGRL 189/83 (CELEX No.: 31983 L 0189) cf. art. 1 V v. 25.5.2002 I 747 implementation of EGRL 59/96 (CELEX Nr)) : 31996 L 0059) EGRL 51/99 (CELEX Nr: 31999 L 0051) cf. V v. 26.6.2002 I 932 implementation of EC 1907/2006 (CELEX Nr: 32006R1907) see G v. 20.5.2008 I 922 implementation of EGRL 121 / 2006 (CELEX Nr: 32006 L 0121) see G v. 20.5.2008 I 922 EGRL 24/98 (CELEX Nr: 31998 L 0024) see G v. 20.5.2008 I 922 +++) Regulation as article 1 d. V v. 14.10.1993 I in 1720 by the Federal Government after consultation with the interested parties with the consent of the Federal Council enacted; It is according to this V article 3 sentence 1 of the 1.11.1993 entered into force table of contents section 1 bans § 2 permission and obligation article 3 information and record-keeping obligations in giving to third § 4 prohibition of self service, mail-order § 5 competence § 5a refuelling facilities § 6 standards section 7 section 8 offences offences annex (to § 1) section 1 DDT section 2 asbestos section 3 formaldehyde section 4 dioxins and furans section 5 dangerous liquid substances and preparations section 6 benzene section 7 aromatic amines section 8 lead carbonates and-sulfate section 9 mercury compounds section 10 arsenic compounds section 11 organotin compounds section 12 13 di-my-oxo-di-n-butyl-stanniohydroxyboran section polychlorinated biphenyls and terphenyls, Monomethyltetrachlordiphenylmethan, Monomethyldichlordiphenylmethan and Monomethyldibromdiphenylmethan section 14 vinyl chloride section 15 pentachlorophenol section 16 aliphatic chlorinated hydrocarbons section 17 tar distillates section 18 section 19 cadmium (dropped out) section 20 carcinogenic, mutagenic and reprotoxic substances section 21 flammable, highly flammable and flammable substances section 22 hexachloroethane section 23 Biopersistente fibers section 24 Kurzkettige chlorine paraffine section 25 flame retardants section 26 azocolourants section 27 Alkylphenols section 28 Chromathaltiger cement
Section 29 polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) section 30 section 31 toluene 1,2,4-Trichlorbenzol section 32 perfluorooctane sulfonates (PFOS) § 1 bans (1) the placing on the market of substances and preparations, which are referred to in column 1 of annex 1 and 2 of substances, preparations and products which contain or can release this is prohibited to the extent referred to in column 2 of the annex in accordance with the exceptions listed in column 3 of the annex.
(2) the prohibitions do not apply to that in section 2 para 1 No. 1 and 2 and paragraph 2 sentence 1 of the chemicals Act be brought in the required quantities or 2. proper and can waste recovery at a facility approved or welfare-friendly waste disposal on the market listed substances, preparations and products as well as teaching for substances, preparations or products, the 1st to research, scientific and training purposes analysis purposes , unless something else is determined in column 3 of the annex.
(3) an exception to a regulatory approval depends according to column 3 of the annex, the competent authority at the request of decides. The permit may only be issued if adequate safeguards for the protection of humans and the environment are taken 1, 2. an orderly disposal is guaranteed and 3. no facts exist which arise concerns about the reliability of the applicant.
The approval can be fitted with ancillary provisions. It is to be issued with the caveat of the revocation. It shall be revoked if the conditions of the set of 2 are no longer.
(4) in the case of the placing on the market of substances, preparations and products which are subject to an exemption from the prohibition referred to in paragraph 1, they can be in column 3 of the annex note listed action obligations.
(5) the Federal Ministry for environment, nature conservation and nuclear safety are known substances and substance groups the wording of those appropriate analytical procedures for sampling and testing in the Federal Gazette for the annex to section 1, the scientifically recognized test methods comply with. Appropriate methods are available which comply with (C) EN standards, a reference to these standards relating to the specific provision of the samples is sufficient. The annex has been added to new substances or groups of substances, the notice period of six months after the entry into force of the respective change in law takes place.
Section 2 (1) who professional or self-employed within the framework of an economic enterprise brings permission and obligation to notify substances or preparations on the market, according to the Ordinance on hazardous substances with hazard symbols T (toxic) or T + (very toxic) to denote that, subject to approval of the competent authority.
(2) the permission gets referred to in paragraph 1 who the competence demonstrated 1 according to § 5, 2. has the reliability and 3. is at least 18 years old.
(3) companies to get permission for their institutions and establishments referred to in paragraph 1 if they have people operating members, which meet the requirements referred to in paragraph 2. For companies with several companies a person must exist at each facility pursuant to sentence 1. Every change of this person is notified to the competent authority.
(4) the permit may be limited to individual dangerous substances and preparations referred to in paragraph 1 or to categories of dangerous substances and preparations. She may be granted subject to certain conditions. Requirements can be arranged subsequently.
(5) any permit referred to in paragraph 1 need 1 pharmacies, 2. manufacturers, importers and dealers, which emit substances and preparations according to paragraph 1 only to retailers, professional users or public research, examination or educational institutions.
(6) a person who is required under paragraph 5 No. 2 of any permission, paragraph 1 before starting this activity in writing that the competent authority has the first-time placing on the market of substances or preparations. In the display, at least one person is appointed, which meets the requirements referred to in paragraph 2. Any change of this person is to indicate the competent authority immediately in writing.
(7) a permit granted under earlier legislation, which is equivalent to a permit referred to in paragraph 1, is continuing in the given scope. One according to § 11 section 7 or § 45 para. 8 of the Ordinance on hazardous substances in the until 31 October 1993 amended or Annex I Chapter VIII letter g of the Unification Treaty reported functional area B section III No. 14 display is considered to display according to paragraph 6.
Article 3 information and record-keeping obligations for sale to third (1) substances and preparations according to the Ordinance on hazardous substances with the hazard symbols T (toxic) or T + (very toxic) or O (oxidizing) or F + (highly flammable) or with the risk phrases R 40, R 62, Mark R 63 or 68 R, may only be delivered, if 1 the issuing the identity (name and address) of the purchaser and , if the acquirer has commissioned (internationalization off), whose identity has encountered when concurrent template of the confirmation of order emerge from the purpose and identity of the purchaser, another person to pick up, 2. known to the transferor or he by the acquirer has can confirm that this a) when trading trader for very toxic and toxic substances and preparations in the possession of a permit according to § 2 para 1 is or has shown the placing on the market pursuant to § 2 para 6 or substances and preparations , according to the Ordinance on hazardous substances with hazard symbols, O (fire-promoting) or F + (highly flammable) or with the risk phrases R 40, R mark 63 or R 68 62, R, can be submit to the private final consumer only by a person employed in the operation, which meets the requirements of section 2, paragraph 2, or b) as end user wants to use these substances and preparations in permitted way , and no evidence for any unauthorized resale or use, 3. the transferee, unless it is a natural person, at least 18 years of age, 4. the transferee, unless he wants to purchase a fumigant to the Ordinance on hazardous substances, the permission in accordance with Annex I number 4.3.1 paragraph 1 of the Ordinance on hazardous substances or no. 4.3.1, paragraph 2 of the Ordinance on hazardous substances has presented the qualification certificate according to annex I and 5. the issuing of the acquirer associated with the use of the substance or preparation Dangers, the necessary precautions for the intended use and in the event of accidental spillage or release and taught about proper disposal.
Sentence 1 Nos. 1 to 3 also applies the levy by not according to the hazardous substances Ordinance with the danger symbol O (oxidizing) to identifying hydrogen peroxide solutions (CAS number 7722-84-1) with a mass content of more than 12 percent, and not with the danger symbol O (oxidizing) to identifying ammonium nitrate-containing preparations, an in annex I number 5 of the mentioned regulation on hazardous materials groups A or E or the subsets of B I , C I, D III or D IV can be associated. Distribution of substances and preparations according to sentence 1, not with the danger symbol T (toxic) or T + (very toxic) to be labelled, natural persons an identification is not required. pursuant to sentence 1 No. 1 Sentence 1 No. 3 shall remain unaffected. An identification is by way of derogation from sentence 3 pursuant to sentence 1 No. 1 required for dispensing 1. ammonium nitrate (CAS number 6484-52-2) and the ammonium nitrate-containing preparations referred to in sentence 2, 2. potassium chlorate (CAS number 3811-04-9), 3. potassium nitrate (CAS no 7757-79-1), 4. potassium perchlorate (CAS number 7778-74-7), 5. potassium permanganate (CAS number 7722-64-7), 6 sodium chlorate (CAS number 7775-09-9), 7 sodium nitrate (CAS number 7631-99-4), 8 sodium perchlorate (CAS number 7601-89-0), 9 hydrogen peroxide solutions with a mass content of more than 12 per cent (CAS number 7722-84-1).
For the dispensing of substances and preparations, which develop phosphine intended, set 1 No. 1 to 5 also applies if these substances and preparations not with one of the danger symbols referred to in sentence 1 and R-phrases are identified; by way of derogation from this sentence does not apply 1 No. 4 when the substances and preparations are batches packed, intended no more than 15 grams phosphine develop and are used to control pests in outdoor. The sentences 1 to 4 shall not apply to the distribution of pyrotechnical goods within the meaning of section 4 paragraph 2 of the first regulation to the Explosives Act as amended by the notice of 31 January 1991 (BGBl. I p. 169), most recently by article 390 of the Decree of October 31, 2006 (BGBl. I S. 2407) is changed.
(2) the levy must be referred to in paragraph 1 only by a person employed in the operation, which meets the requirements of section 2, paragraph 2. Sentence 1 does not apply 1 in paragraph 1 sentence 2 substances and preparations and 2. for manufacturers, importers and distributors, provided they give the substances and preparations to resellers, professional users or public research, investigation or educational institutions and entrust persons with the levy, which are reliable, aged 18 years and informed at least annually about the rules to be observed; the instruction must be confirmed in writing.
(3) on the sale of the substances and preparations according to § 2 para 1 and article 3, paragraph 1, sentence 4, a tax book is to lead, that contains information about the type and quantity of the substances and preparations, the date of delivery, the purpose, the name and the address of the purchaser and the name of the issuing. Is the reception of the substances and preparations by the purchaser or, if he takes this into reception, by the collecting in the tax book or on a separate receipt to confirm signature. The levy is to be kept by the farmer with the reception tickets for at least five years after the last entry.
(4) paragraph 3 does not apply to manufacturers, importers and retailers, to discard the substances and preparations at retailers, professional users or public research, development and teaching establishments and demonstrate information listed in other ways for at least five years sentence 1 in paragraph 3. Pursuant to paragraph 3 sentence 1 to be assigned after data must for sale to public institutions pursuant to sentence 1 which include specifying, whether the levy for research, analysis, training or instructional purposes is carried out. That paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply to 1. gases in terms of the class 2 according to section 18.104.22.168 Annex A of the European agreement of 30 September 1957 concerning the international carriage of dangerous goods by road (ADR), as amended by the notice of August 28, 2007 (BGBl. 2007 II p. 1399), unless they are according to the Ordinance on hazardous substances with the danger symbol F + (highly flammable) or O (oxidizing) to mark , 2. adhesives, harder, more component glue and multi-component repair PuTTY, to indicate that on the basis of their composition according to the Ordinance on hazardous substances with the danger symbol O (oxidizing) are, 3. experimental kits for chemical or similar tests in accordance with DIN part 4, Edition November 1990, have been manufactured to EN 71, where paragraph 1 sentence remains unaffected 1 Nr. 3, 4. minerals for collectors purposes, 5 fuel oil and diesel , 6 special fuels for motor-driven equipment, which are to indicate F + (highly flammable) according to the Ordinance on hazardous substances with the danger symbol, as well as 7 photo chemicals with hazard symbols Xn and R 40/R 68 in packaging with child locks.
§ 4 self-service ban mail-order section 3, subsection 1, sentence 1, 2 and 5 are allowed (1) substances and preparations according to retail by machines or by other forms of self-service in the traffic. The self-service ban under section 22 (1) of the plant protection act remains unaffected. The exceptions to section 3, subsection 4, sentence 3 No. 1 to 7 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(2) substances and preparations according to § 2 para 1 and article 3, paragraph 1, sentence 4 may be placed examination or educational institutions in the mail-order retailers, professional users or public research. Sentence 1 shall also apply if the distribution of substances and preparations not professional or self-employed according to § 2 para 1 in the context of an economic enterprise.
Section 5 competence (1) the required competence according to § 2 para 2 No. 1 has proven who the examination carried out by the competent authority referred to in paragraph 2 has passed 1, licensure as a pharmacist has 2, 3 has the authorization to the occupation of pharmacist Assistant or pharmaceutical engineer, 4 which has permission to engage in activity under the professional title of Pharmacy Assistant or pharmacy Assistant, 5. the audit according to the regulation of the vocational training to the druggist / to the software engineer from June 30, 1992 (BGBl. I S.) 1197) has passed, unless the audit of the audit referred to in paragraph 2 corresponds to 6 has passed the exam to the recognised qualification of certified pest controller / tested Schädlingsbekämpferin, 7 in the context of University studies according to witness of the interim or the final exam after participation in appropriate courses has passed a test, that corresponds to the test referred to in paragraph 2, or 8 according to previous regulations has passed an exam , which corresponds to the examination referred to in paragraph 2.
(2) the examination of this competence extends to the General knowledge about the essential properties of the substances and preparations according to § 3 para 1 sentence 1 and 3, about the dangers associated with their use and on the relevant standards and regulations. She can be limited to individual dangerous substances and preparations containing individual dangerous substances. Also taking into account proven technical knowledge may be limited to the relevant standards and regulations. A recognition or a certificate under the plant protection competence regulation of 28 July 1987 (BGBl. I S. 1752) can demonstrate of the competence for the distribution of plant protection products to be recognised as, to which section 3, subsection 1, sentence 1 shall apply. About the examination, a certificate is issued.
(3) the certificate of competence is considered rendered 1 for persons from the Member States of the European Union or the other Contracting States of the agreement on the European economic area, if they have demonstrated the competent authority, that the conditions of article 2 of Directive 74/556/EEC of 4 June 1974 on the details of the transitional measures in the field of activities of trade with and the distribution of toxic products and activities , which includes the professional use of these substances, including the activities of intermediaries (OJ EC No. L 307 p. 1) meet, as well as 2 persons who were named in a display according to § 11 section 7 of the Ordinance on hazardous substances in the version applicable up to 31 October 1993.
§ 5a refuelling facilities §§ 2 to 5 do not apply to the supply of petrol to service stations and refueling facilities.
§ 6 standards ISO standards, EN standards or DIN standards, referred to in this regulation are Beuth-Verlag, Berlin, published and archive terms secured laid down at the German patent and trade mark Office in Munich and Berlin.
Article 7 any person within the meaning of § 26 para 1 No. 7 is letter a of the chemicals Act offences (1), who intentionally or negligently not, incorrectly, incompletely or not timely filed a charges contrary to § 2 para 6.
(2) any person within the meaning of § 26 para 1 No. 7 point (b) of the chemicals Act who intentionally or negligently 1 is, contrary to section 3, subsection 1, sentence 1 No. 1, also in conjunction with set of 2 or 4, contrary to section 3, subsection 1, sentence 1 No. 2 or no. 3, also in connection with sentence 2, or section 3, subsection 1, sentence 1 No. 4 one substance or preparation is off , 2.
contrary to section 3 paragraph 2 sentence 1 in conjunction with § 2 paragraph 2 No. 1 or no. 3 gives off designated substance or preparation there referred to in section 3, subsection 1, sentence 1, leave leaves, 3. contrary to article 4, paragraph 1, sentence 1 brings a substance or a preparation in retail through vending machines or other forms of self-service in the traffic or 4. contrary to § 4 paragraph 2 are of a substance or a preparation in the shipping trade.
(3) any person in the sense of § 26 para 1 No. 7 letter c of the chemicals Act is, who intentionally or negligently contrary to section 3, paragraph 3, sentence 1 or sentence 3 do not, not properly or not completely leads the tax book or not or at least five years kept the tax book or a receipt.
§ 8 offences (1) pursuant to § 27 para 1 Nos. 1 and 2 to 4 of the chemicals Act is punished who intentionally or negligently the listed substances, preparations or products into circulation brings 1 violates article 1 in conjunction with the annex or brings 2. contrary to article 2, paragraph 1, substances or preparations without permission in the traffic.
(2) in accordance with § 27 para 2 to 4 of the chemicals Act is punishable who endangers the life or health of another or strange things of significant value through a deliberate act referred to in section 7, paragraph 2.
(3) pursuant to § is 27 c para 1 of the chemicals act punishable, who deliberate act referred to commits a in section 7, paragraph 2, even though he knows that the substance or preparation should be used for an unlawful act which carries out the facts of a criminal code.
(4) the perpetrators in the cases of paragraph 3 does not recognize lightly, that the substance or preparation should be used for an unlawful act which realized the facts of a criminal act, he is punishable c para 2 of the chemicals act after § 27.
Annex (to section 1) (site: BGBl. I, 2003, 872-884, regarding the details of the changes see footnote) column 1 column 2 column 3 substances/preparations CAS number bans exceptions section 1: DDT 1,1,1-Trichlor-2,2-bis-(4-chlorphenyl)-ethan and its isomers (DDT) DDT and preparations which were produced with the addition of DDT as an active ingredient are not allowed on the market.
By way of derogation of § 1 para 2 the ban is column 2 for those in article 2, paragraph 1 No. 1 and 2 and paragraph 2 sentence 1 of the chemicals Act listed substances and preparations. The exception is dependent on a permit of the Federal Office for consumer protection and food safety according to § 1 para 2 No. 1. The Federal Office of consumer protection and food safety may permit exceptions to the prohibition under column 2 for the synthesis of other substances.
Section 2: Asbestos 1 actinolite 77536-66-4 substances may not be brought after column 1 with barrel structure, preparations containing these substances with a mass content of more than 0.1%, and contain products, the substances in column 1, or the mentioned preparations, on the market.
(1) the prohibition does not apply maintenance column 2 chrysotilhaltige spare parts for the purpose, as far as other suitable asbestos-free spare parts on the market are offered, and for naturally occurring mineral raw materials and preparations thereof and products containing asbestos with a mass content of not more than 0.1%. In addition, does not apply with the exception of electric storage heaters for the renewed placing of vehicles, equipment and installations, which contain asbestos-containing products by column 2 and have been manufactured before the entry into force of the respective ban.
(2) (dropped out) (3) the prohibition on column 2 to 31 December 1994 does not apply to following chrysotilhaltige preparations and products, including the asbestos-containing raw materials needed for their manufacture: 1 to 7 (dropped out) 8 porous masses for acetylene cylinders. Acetylene cylinders manufactured before 31 December 1994 with chrysotilhaltigen porous mass may be brought even after 31 December 1994 in the traffic, exposure of workers is excluded.
(4) the prohibition does not apply column 2 1 chrysotilhaltige diaphragms for electrolysis processes including to produce required asbestos-containing raw materials until December 31, 1999, and 2. asbestos-containing raw materials for the production of chrysotilhaltigen diaphragms for the chlor-alkali electrolysis in existing plants until December 31, 2010, are offered as far as asbestos-free substitutes, preparations and products on the market or their use leads to an unreasonable hardness. The competent authority shall on request to extend the period pursuant to sentence 1 No. 2 beyond the 31 December 2010 if the above requirements are met.
(5) by way of derogation from § 1 paragraph 2 No. 2 is the placing on the market of asbestos-containing waste, used as offset material in underground mining, allowed, if the asbestos fibres by means of hydraulic binding by cement or other equivalent materials to form bodies or containers are included, that a release is not possible.
2. amosite 12172-73-5 of 3rd anthophyllite 77536-67-5 of 4 chrysotile 12001-29-5 of 5 crocidolite 12001-28-4 of 6 tremolite 77536-68-6 section 3: formaldehyde formaldehyde of 50-00-0 (1) coated and uncoated wood-based panels (particle board, plywood, plywood and Fiberboard) may be not placed on the market, if the compensation concentration of formaldehyde in the air of a test space caused by the wood (ppm) exceeds 0.1 ml / m3.
(2) furniture, which contain wood materials that do not meet the requirements referred to in paragraph 1, may not be placed on the market. Paragraph 1 is also satisfied if the furniture keep the concentration of compensation referred to in paragraph 1 in a full body examination.
(3) washing, cleaning and care products with a mass content of more than 0.2% formaldehyde may not be placed on the market.
(1) (dropped out) (2) the prohibition on column 2 paragraph 1 does not apply to plates which are brought solely for the purpose of an appropriate coating on the market, unless it is ensured that they 1 called balancing concentration comply with the after coating in column 2.
(3) the prohibition of paragraph 3 does not apply industrial cleaners column 2.
Abschnitt 4: Dioxine und Furane
2,3,4,7,8- Pentabromdibenzofuran 5 a) 1,2,3,4,7,8-Hexabromdibenzo-p-dioxin b) 1,2,3,7,8,9-Hexabromdibenzo-p-dioxin c) 1,2,3,6,7,8-Hexabromdibenzo-p-dioxin d) 1,2,3,7,8-Pentabromdibenzofuran substances, preparations and products may not be placed on the market, if the sum of the contents 1 in column 1 referred to in no. 1 chemical compounds the value of 1 myg/kg, 2. in column 1 Nos. 1 and 2 mentioned chemical compounds the value 5 myg/kg , 3. in column 1 No. 1, 2 and 3 these chemical compounds the value of 100 myg/kg, 4. in column 1 chemical compounds called no. 4 the value of 1 myg/kg or 5 in column 1 No. 4 and 5 chemical compounds referred to exceeds the value of 5 myg/kg. Which in set 2, 3 and 5 mentioned limits 1 No. only as having been observed if not exceeded the limit established in the preceding numbers for the listed Kongenerengruppen.
The ban on column 2 shall not apply to 1 in section 2 paragraph 1 substances referred to in Nos. 4 and 5 of the chemicals Act, preparations and products, 2. plant protection products needy for approval pursuant to section 11 of the plant protection act, 3. substances or preparations which are brought to the extraction of non-ferrous metals and their inorganic compounds by after the Federal Immission Control Act licensable systems on the market and for substances , which are intended to be converted (intermediates), to prevented 4. wastes which are brought no. 3 of the Federal Immission Control Act on the market to comply with the obligations under article 5, paragraph 1, 5th by a chemical process the placing on the market for the purposes of return on the basis of a regulation according to § 25 paragraph 1 number 1 to 3 of the circulatory economic law and article 24, paragraph 1 No. 1 to 3 of the force until June 1, 2012 recycling and waste management act or on the basis of a voluntary take-back obligation after § 26 of the circulatory economic law as well as 6 substances, preparations and products which have been manufactured prior to July 16, 1994, provided they do not exceed the limit values laid down in column 2 in the version applicable up to that time.
Section 5: Dangerous liquid substances and preparations liquid substances and preparations, which according to section 3 of the Ordinance on hazardous substances as dangerous are 1. substances and preparations according to column 1 in decorative objects and games may be placed not on the market.
2. substances or preparations according to column 1, a)
According to the criteria of the Directive 98/98/EC of 15 December 1998 (OJ EC L 355, p. 1) are with the R-phrase R 65 mark, b) can be used as fuel in decorative lamps and c) dyes (except for tax reasons) or fragrances included, may not be placed on the market. Sentence 1 shall apply accordingly for the placing on the market of dyes and fragrances, which are intended for use in the there referred to in letter a and b for substances or preparations.
The ban does not apply 2 No. 2 by column for substances or preparations marketed in containers of more than 15 litres in the traffic. The ban on column 2 No. 2 sentence 2 does not apply to distribution of perfumes or dyes to the professional production of lamp oil.
Section 6: Benzene benzene 71-43-2 benzene and preparations with a mass content of 0.1% or more benzene must not be brought into circulation.
The prohibition of column 2 does not apply to 1 propellants, which are intended for the operation of internal combustion engines with spark-ignition 2. substances and preparations which are intended for use in industrial processes in closed systems, 3. crude oil, crude petroleum and fuel components, which are intended for the manufacture of the fuel referred to in paragraph 1, 4. substances and preparations which are intended for export and 5. teaching and education purposes.
Section 7: Aromatic amines 1 2-Naphthylamine and its salts 91-59-8 column 1 and preparations with a mass content of 0.1% or more these fabrics must not be brought into circulation.
2. 4-aminobiphenyl and its salts 92-67-1, 3. benzidine and its salts 92-87-5 of 4 4-nitrobiphenyl 92-93-3 section 8: lead carbonates and-sulfate 1 anhydrous neutral lead carbonate 598-63-0 substances after column 1 and preparations containing these substances are allowed to be used as colors in the traffic.
The prohibition shall not apply to column 2 for colors that are intended to preserve or faithful restoration of works of art and historical components or equipment listed building, if the use of substitutes is not possible.
2. lead hydroxide carbonate 1319-46-6 3 lead sulfate 7446-14-2 and 15739-80-7 section 9: mercury compounds of mercury and mercury compounds and preparations containing these substances, may be placed for the following purposes in traffic: 1 as antifouling paint (substance or preparation to prevent of the vegetation by micro-organisms, plants or animals to hulls or other equipment or facilities that are immersed totally or partially in the water), 2 for the protection of wood , yarns laid 3. for the impregnation of heavy industrial textiles and their manufacture and 4th for the treatment of water in the industrial, commercial and municipal area, regardless of its use.
Section 10: arsenic compounds arsenic compounds 1 substances column 1 and preparations containing substances by column 1 and which determines are a) for the treatment of water in the industrial, commercial and municipal area, regardless of the nature of its use, b) for the prevention of the vegetation by micro-organisms, plants or animals - boat bodies, - boxes, floats, nets and other equipment or facilities for fish and shellfish farming , - fully or partially submerged appliances or facilities of any kind, or c) of wood and 2 Woods contained 1 or preparations containing substances with materials after column after column 1, must not be placed to protect in the traffic.
(1) the prohibition on column 2 No. 1 does not apply for copper chromium - arsenic compounds, type C (chrome as CrO(tief)3 47.5%, copper as CuO 18.5%, arsenic as As(tief)2O(tief)5 34.0%), which have been authorized pursuant to section 12a of the chemicals Act and used in industrial plants under pressure or vacuum to the impregnation of wood.
(2) the prohibition under column 2 No. 2 does not to treated with copper chromium - arsenic compounds referred to in paragraph 1 and with copper chromium - arsenic compounds, type C, treated wood used prior to September 30, 2007, in the community, unless the wood preservative is completely fixed for the following commercial and industrial purposes: a) timber in public and agricultural buildings, office buildings and industrial plants, as long as is necessary for safety reasons , b) bridges and bridge work, c) timber in freshwater and brackish water, such as for Molen, d) noise, e) avalanche protection, f) guardrails, g) peeled needle round timber for fences, h) earth retaining walls, i) electricity and telecommunications masts, j) railway sleepers for underground railways.
(3) the placing on the market of the wood referred to in paragraph 2 is a forbidden) for use in residential buildings, regardless of their intended use;
(b) for applications with the risk of repeated skin contact;
(c) for use in marine waters;
(d) for agricultural purposes, excluding fences and timber referred to in paragraph 2;
(e) for applications where the treated wood with intermediate or final products in contact may occur, which are intended for human or animal consumption, (4) (dropped out) section 11: organotin organotin compounds compounds, organotin compounds and preparations containing these substances, may be placed for the following purposes in the traffic: 1 as biocidal active substances in colors, to the prevention of the vegetation by micro-organisms , (Anti-fouling paints) and 2nd to the treatment of water in the industrial, commercial and municipal area, regardless of its use are plants or animals to objects.
Section 12: Di-my-oxo-di-n-butyl-stanniohydroxyboran di-my-oxo-di-n-butyl-stannio-hydroxyboran (DBB) 75113-37-0 substances and preparations with a mass content of 0.1% or more of the substance according to column 1 must not be brought into circulation.
Section 13: Polychlorinated biphenyls and terphenyls, Monomethyltetrachlordiphenylmethan, Monomethyldichlordiphenylmethan and Monomethyldibromdiphenylmethan of 1 Trichlorierte and higher, biphenyls (PCBs) 1336-36-3 1 materials chlorinated 2. preparations by column 1, with a total of more than 50 mg / kg of substances by column 1, 3 products, 1 or preparations containing substances referred to in point number 2, and 4. preparations and products, involving suspected , that they fall under number 2 or number 3, until the contrary is proved, may not be placed on the market.
(1) the prohibition under column 2 does not apply to 1 temporary external hiring-out of transformers for the sole purpose of a permissible maintenance, transport, filling or cleaning, 2 (dropped out) 3 (dropped out) 4 wood chips, wood shavings, wood and derived products, not more than 5 mg / kg of substances according to column 1 included.
(2) the competent authority may permit no. 1 to 4 exceptions to the prohibition of the placing on the market by column 2 for a period of up to two years, unless the substances, preparations and products displayed or approved facility should be used for the purpose of processing under chemical conversion of the PCBs contained in them and PCT as starting material / intermediate in a according to article 6, article 15 or article 16 of the Federal Immission Control Act , and the end products are subject to the prohibitions on not column 2; This period may be extended by one year. The extension is maximum up to December 31, 2010 pursuant to sentence 1.
(3) in justified cases, the competent authority at the latest for five years with the possibility of extension set 1 authorise the placing on the market of substances, preparations and products by column 2 If 1 PCB or PCT-containing hydraulic fluids for underground mining equipment to hydraulic fluids that contain no PCB or PCT and are less dangerous than PCB or PCT, to be exchanged, or 2nd can PCB or PCT-containing transformers to compensate for the normal shrinkage of the coolant with substances or preparations , which contain no PCB or PCT and are less dangerous than PCB or PCT, should be refilled, as long as the devices are in good working condition. The extension is maximum up to December 31, 2010 pursuant to sentence 1.
2. Polychlorinated terphenyls (PCT) 61788-33-8 of 3 Monomethyltetrachlordiphenylmethan (ugilec 141) 76253-60-6 of 4 Monomethyldichlordiphenylmethan (ugilec 121 or 21) 5 Monomethyldibromdiphenylmethan (DBBT) 99688-47-8 section 14: vinyl chloride vinyl chloride (Chlorethen) 75-01-4 products containing vinyl chloride as a propellant for aerosols, may not be placed on the market.
Section 15: Pentachlorophenol 1 pentachlorophenol 87-86-5 1 materials for column 1, the substances in column 1 contained 2. preparations containing more than 0.01% of the substances by column 1 and 3. bulk products which have been treated with a preparation and more than 5 mg / kg (ppm) of column 1 substances whose parts covered by a treatment , may not be placed on the market.
(1) the prohibition does not apply column 2 for wood components of buildings and furniture and textiles that have been treated with preparations before December 23, 1989, contained the substances according to column 1. In the area referred to in article 3 of the Unification Treaty of 3 October 1990 takes the place of the 23 December 1989.
(2) by way of derogation from section 1, paragraph 2 the prohibition apply Nos. 1 and 2 of the chemicals Act column 2 for those in article 2, paragraph 1 listed substances, preparations and products.
(3) (lapsed) 2 pentachlorophenol, sodium salt and the remaining Pentachlorphenolsalze and connections 131-52-2 section 16: aliphatic chlorinated hydrocarbons of 1 Tetrachloromethane (carbon tetrachloride) 56-23-5 1 substances column 1, 2 substances, preparations and products containing a mass of substances by column 1 No. 1 to 4 of 0.1% or more or 3. substances and preparations with a mass content of the substances after column 1 No. 5 to 8 of 0.1% or more are not allowed in the traffic.
The ban on column 2 does not apply to the placing on the market of substances or preparations for use in industrial processes in closed systems.
2. 1,1,2,2-tetrachloroethane 79-34-5 3rd 1,1,1,2 630-20-6 of 4th Pentachloroethane 76-01-7 of 5 trichloromethane (chloroform) 67-66-3 6 1,1,2-Trichlorethan 79-00-5 7 1,1-Dichlorethylen 75-35-4 8 1,1,1-trichloroethane 71-55-6 section 17: tar distillates tar distillates, particularly 1 wood preservatives containing tar distillates or components from creosote, and 2 products, consist wholly or partly of wood or wood-based materials and have been treated with wood preservatives after number 1 , may not be placed on the market.
(1) the prohibition on column 2 No. 1 does not apply to the placing on the market of wood preservatives for the treatment of products from wood and wood-based materials in closed systems - in industrial processes or - for commercial use for back treatment on the spot, unless the wood preservatives 1. mass content of less than a) 50 mg / kg (a) pyrene and b) exhibit 3% water-soluble phenols and 2 is the container size at least 20 litres.
(2) the prohibition under column 2 No. 2 does not apply to 1 products that no. 1 have been treated with wood preservatives referred to in paragraph 1 and are intended exclusively for commercial or industrial purposes (such as railway sleepers, electricity and telephone poles, fences, tree support for agriculture, stakes, pilings for ports and waterways) and 2 used products that no. 1 were treated before the application of this regulation with wood preservatives by column 2 , which should according to column 3 para 1 No. 1 do not meet the requirements, unless they again only as railway sleepers or electricity and telephone poles or for commercial or industrial purposes of otherwise in accordance with the original purpose of the production be reused.
(3) the placing on the market of 1 and 2 mentioned products is no. in paragraph 2 but forbidden to use 1 indoors, regardless of their intended use, 2 in the manufacture of toys, 3 playgrounds, 4 in gardens and parks as well as other places, if the risk of frequent skin contact, 5th in the manufacture of garden furniture, 6 as a reservoir of living plants 7 packaging , that can come with raw materials, intermediate or finished products for human or animal consumption in contact, and serves 8 as other materials which may contaminate the products referred to in paragraphs 6 and 7, or to their manufacture or reprocessing.
(4) (lapsed) 1 creosote 8001-58-9 2nd creosote oil 61789-28-4 3 distillates (coal tar), naphthalene oils 84650-04-4 4. creosote oil, Acenaphthenfraktion 90640-84-9 5 höhersiedende distillates (coal tar) 65996-91-0 6 anthracene oil 90640-80-5 7 tar acids, coal, raw 65996-85-2 8 creosote, wood 8021-39-4-9 low-temperature Kohleteeralkalin, extract residues 122384-78-5 122384-78-5 section 18: 1 for cadmium cadmium 7440-43-9 (1) substances after column 1 colorized products or their constituents, from 1 polyvinyl chloride (PVC) , 2. polyurethane (PUR), 3. polyethylene of low density with the exception of the ("master batch") polyethylene low density, 4. cellulose acetate (CA), 5 Celluloseacetobutyrat (CAB), 6 epoxy resins, 7 Melaminformaldehydharz (MF), 8 urea formaldehyde (UF), 9 unsaturated polyesters (UP), 10 polyethylene terephthalate (PET), 11 polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) 12 polystyrene used, for the production of pigment preparations clear / standard, 13 Acrylnitrilmethylmethacrylat (AMMA), 14 cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE), 15 polystyrene, impact-resistant (SB), or 16 polypropylene (PP) were made , may not be placed on the market if the share of materials for column 1 (CD metal) exceeds 0,01% mass content of the plastic.
(2) paints and varnishes with a mass content of substances according to column 1 of about 0.01% may not be placed on the market.
(3) the following products or their components from vinyl chloride polymers and copolymers were stabilized by column 1 substances, may be not placed on the market, if the proportion of substances for column 1 (CD metal) exceeds 0,01% mass content of polymers: 1. packaging material, 2. stationery and school supplies, 3. fittings, 4. clothing and accessories (including gloves), 5th floor and wall coverings, 6 impregnated, coated or laminated textiles , 7 leatherette, 8 records, 9 tubes and connectors, 10 swing doors, 11 indoor and exterior trim and body soil by road transport, 12 coating in construction or in industry used steel plates and 13 cable insulation.
(4) the following products and their components, their metallic Oberfläche were treated with the substance according to column 1 No. 1, may not be placed on the market: 1 appliances, 2. furniture, 3. sanitary facilities, 4. Central heating and air conditioning, 5. devices used in the material flow technology, 6 passenger cars and agricultural vehicles, 7 rail, 8 ships, 9 devices and machines for the production of a) products referred to in points 1 to 4 , b) products within the meaning of the numbers 5 through 8, c) textiles and clothing, d) paper and cardboard, e) foods, as well as 10 devices and machines for a) agriculture, b) the freezing and deep freezing, c) printers and bookbinders.
(1) the prohibitions column 2 do not apply paragraph 1 and 3 products, as far as they need to be dyed fabrics for security reasons by column 1 or stabilized. The prohibition shall not apply to column 2 also for the renewed placing on the market of cadmium-containing products, which have been manufactured before the entry into force of the respective ban.
(2) the prohibition of paragraph 2 does not apply column 2 preparations with a high zinc content, unless the mass content of substances according to column 1 is kept as low as possible and does not exceed 0.1%.
(3) the prohibition on column 2 paragraph 4 does not apply to 1 products and their components, if the application of a) in air and space, b) mining, c) the consultants as well as d) in nuclear energy requires a high level of safety, 2. components of safety devices in a) road transport, b) agricultural vehicles, c) rail vehicles and d) ships and 3 electrical contacts of devices , if it is necessary for their reliability.
2. cadmium compounds section 19: (dropped out) section 20: carcinogenic, mutagenic and reprotoxic substances substances in the lists of 1 to 6 of the annex to paragraphs 29 to 31 of annex I of to Directive 76/769/EEC of 27 July 1976 on the approximation of the laws, regulations and administrative provisions of the Member States relating to restrictions on the marketing and use of certain dangerous substances and preparations (OJ EC No. L 262 p. 201) are included in their currently valid version published in the official journal of the European communities / European Union. The aforementioned list of annex I of that directive be modified or adjusted according to the procedures provided for in this directive to technical progress, they apply an application period is called, from the date of application, which is set in the amended version of the modification or customization policy published in the official journal of the European Union.
1. substances according to column 1 as well as substances and preparations, the substances in column 1 2, that meet the concentration limits as in column 2 of numbers 29 to 31 of annex I to the directive referred to in column 1 are set, or exceed, may be placed not on the private consumer.
(1) the prohibition in column 2 shall not apply 1 for fuels within the meaning of section 2 of the tenth Ordinance for the implementation of the Federal Immission Control Act (Ordinance on the quality and distinction of the qualities of fuels - 10 BImSchV) of 13 December 1993 (Federal Law Gazette I S. 2036), 2nd for mineral oil products, which are intended for use as fuel or fuel in mobile or fixed combustion plants, 3. fuel , which are sold in closed systems (E.g. liquid gas bottles), 4 (dropped out) 5 for preparations which are excreted as artist paints.
(2) the prohibition does not apply the recording of the respective substance in one of the lists referred to in column 1 column 2 before the expiration of twelve months after publication.
Section 21: Flammable, highly flammable and flammable substances substances 1 substances column 1 and 2 containing preparations containing the substances in column 1, according to the Ordinance on hazardous substances are flammable, highly flammable or extremely flammable to classify as allowed in aerosol dispensers for entertainment and decorative purposes, for example to produce - metallic luster effects for festivities, artificial snow and frost,
Foams are volatile and flakes, - artificial all, noise and horn sounds for amusement purposes, streamers, are not given to the private consumer.
The prohibition shall not apply to column 2 for products listed in Article 9a of Directive 75/324/EEC and the listed requirements.
Section 22: Hexachloroethane hexachloroethane 67-72-1 hexachloroethane may be placed to the manufacture or processing of non-ferrous metals not in traffic.
Section 23: Biopersistente fibers artificial mineral fibres, from non-directional vitreous (silicate) fibres with a mass content of more than 18% of oxides of sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium and barium are substances column 1 as well as preparations and products containing these substances with a mass content of more than 0.1%, may be placed for purposes of the thermal and sound insulation in building construction including technical insulation and ventilation systems on the market.
The ban after column 2 does not apply to man-made mineral fibres by column 1, if one of the following criteria is met: 1. A suitable intraperitoneal test has no evidence of excess carcinogenicity expressing, 2. the half-life after intratrachealer instillation of 2 mg of a fibre suspension for fibres with a length greater than 5 mym, a diameter smaller 3 mym and a length to diameter ratio greater than 3:1 (WHO fibres) is not more than 40 days , 3 the Kanzerogenitätsindex KL, resulting from the difference between the sum of the mass concentrations (in %) of the oxides of sodium, potassium, boron, calcium, magnesium, barium and the double mass content (in %) of aluminum oxide, is at least 40, 4. glass fibers, which are intended for high temperature applications, the a) require a classification temperature of 1,000 degrees Celsius up to 1,200 degrees Celsius have a half-life after under sentence 1 No. 2 criteria of no more than 65 days or b) a classification temperature of over 1,200 degrees Celsius require, have the 2 criteria of no more than 100 days a half-life after under sentence 1 No.
Section 24: Kurzkettige chlorine paraffine alkanes, C(tief)10-C(tief)13, chloro (short-chain chlorinated paraffins) materials for column 1 as well as substances and preparations containing substances according to column 1 with a mass content of more than 1% may be placed for the following purposes in traffic: 1. for use in metal processing and metal processing as well as 2 to handle leather.
Section 25: flame retardant pentabromodiphenyl ether C(tief)12H(tief)5Br(tief)5O octabromodiphenyl ether C(tief)12H(tief)2Br(tief)8O
1. substances according to column 1, 2. substances and preparations with a mass content of more than 0.1% of the substances by column 1 and 3. products, as well as parts of a product with a mass content of more than 0.1% of the substances after column 1 treated with flame retardants must not be brought into circulation.
(1) the prohibition does not apply to column 2 No. 1 and no. 2 until March 31, 2006 for the placing on the market of pentabromodiphenyl and pentabromdiphenyletherhaltigen preparations for the purpose of use in emergency evacuation systems of aircraft and their components.
(2) the prohibition does not apply 2 No. 3 by column to March 31, 2006 the placing on the market of emergency evacuation systems by aircraft, as well as their constituents were treated with pentabromodiphenyl or pentabromdiphenyletherhaltigen preparations.
Section 26: Azo blue dye mixture of part 1: Dinatrium-(6-(4-anisidino)-3-sulfonato-2-(3,5-dinitro-2-oxidophenylazo)-1-naphtholato) (1-(5-chlor-2-oxidophenyl-azo)-2-naphtholato) chromat(1)-) and part 2: Trisodium bis(6-(4-anisidino)-3-sulfonato-2-(3,5-dinitro-2-oxido nylazo)-1-naphtholato) chromat(1-) part 1: 118685-33-9 C(tief)39H(tief)23 CICrN(tief)7 O(tief)12S.2Na part 2: C(tief)46H(tief)30 CrN(tief)10 O(tief)20S(tief)2.3Na 1 substances by column 1 and 2 substances and Preparations with a mass content of more than 0.1% of the substances after column 1 are not allowed for dyeing of textile and leather products on the market.
Section 27: alkyl phenols 1. Nonylphenol C(tief)6H(tief)4(OH) C(tief)9H(tief)19 1 substances preparations containing substances of 0.1% or more after column 1 in a concentration may be placed by column 1 and 2 for the following purposes in traffic: a) for industrial and commercial cleaning, b) for household cleaning, c) textile and leather processing , d) as an emulsifier in teat treatment agents, e) to the metal processing and metal processing, f) for the production of pulp and paper, g) as an ingredient in cosmetic products, h) as part of other perfumes and i) as a formulation excipient in plant protection products and biocides.
(1) that column 2 No. 2 letter a not prohibited for use in closed systems for dry cleaning and other cleaning equipment, unless the cleaning liquid from the aforementioned systems recycled or burned.
(2) the prohibition for column 2 No. 2 letter c shall not apply for a) processes, which reached no Nonylphenol in wastewater, as well as b) use in installations for the degreasing of sheep hides, where the organic fraction prior to biological waste water treatment is completely removed from the process water.
(3) the prohibition in column 2 No. 2 point (e) shall not apply for the use in closed systems, where the cleaning liquid is recycled or incinerated.
(4) the ban on column 2 No. 2 point (h) does not apply to the use as a spermicide.
(5) the prohibition on column 2 No. 2 point (i) does not apply to for biocides approved prior to July 17, 2003 and plant protection products until the expiry of the authorisation as well as for biocides, which are subject to the transitional arrangements according to § 28 para 8 ChemG.
2. Nonylphenol Ethoxylates C(tief)15H(tief)23O (C(tief)2H(tief)4O) (deep) nH section 28: Chromathaltiger cement cement cement and preparations containing cement, may not be placed on the market, if in the form of ready-made after adding water, the level of soluble chromium VI is more than 2 mg / kg dry weight of the cement.
The ban on column 2 does not apply to the placing on the market for the tick of use monitored closed and fully automated processes as well as in such processes in which cement and cement-containing preparations only with machines in touch come and no risk of contact with the skin.
Section 29: Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) 1 (a) pyrene (BaP) 50-32-8 1 extender oils for the manufacture of tyres or tyres components for motor vehicles, heavy goods vehicles, heavy goods vehicles, motorcycles and agricultural vehicles must be brought from the 1 January 2010 in the traffic if they contain more than 1 mg of BaP per kg or the content of all PAHs listed in column 1 is more than 10 mg / kg. The above limits is considered to be complied with, if the content of polycyclic aromatic compounds, measured in accordance with the standard IP346 (determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in unused lubricating oils and asphalt-free petroleum fractions - dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO)-extraction-refractive index method of the Institute of petroleum by 1998) amounts to less than 3% by mass. To comply with the limits for BaP and the listed PAHs, and the correlation of the measured values with the DMSO extract are by the manufacturer or importer after any major amendment to the operating procedures, but no later than every six months, to check.
2. tyres manufactured after January 1, 2010 and treads for retreading of tires for vehicles referred to in point 1 may not be placed on the market if they contain extender oils exceeding the limits indicated in paragraph 1. The limits is considered to have been observed, the Vulcanized Gummimasse does not exceed the limit of 0.35% HBay according to the ISO standard 21461 (Vulcanized rubber - determination of the Aromaticity of oil in Vulcanized Gummimasse).
The prohibition shall not apply 2 No. 2 by column for retreaded tyres, provided that their treads extender oils contain, that no. 1 specified limits not exceed the in column 2.
2. benzo(e)pyren (BeP) 192-97-2 3 benzo(a)anthracen (BaA) 56-55-3 of 4th Chrysene (CHR) 218-01-9 5 fluoranthene (BbFA) 205-99-2 6 benzo(j)fluoranthen (BjFA) 205-82-3 7 fluoranthene (BkFA) 207-08-9 8 dibenzo(a,h)-anthracen (DBahA) 53-70-3 section 30: toluene toluene 108-88-3, adhesives and spray paints with a mass content of 0.1% or more toluene may not be off from June 15, 2007 at the private consumer.
Section 31: 1,2,4-Trichlorbenzol 1,2,4-Trichlorbenzol 120-82-1 1,2,4-Trichlorbenzol and preparations with a mass content of 0.1% or more 1,2,4-Trichlorbenzol are allowed from June 15, 2007, not in the traffic.
The prohibition shall not apply to column 2 for substances and preparations 1 as a synthetic intermediate, 2 as a process solvent in closed chemical applications for chlorination reactions, or 3 in the manufacture of 1,3,5-Trinitro-2,4,6-triaminobenzol (TATB).
Column 1 column 2 column 3 substances/preparations CAS number bans exceptions section 32: perfluorooctane sulfonates (PFOS) Perfluoroctan-sulfonate (PFOS) C8F17SO2X [acid (X = OH), metal salts (X = OM), halide, amide and other derivatives of including including polymers] 1 column 1 and for preparations, the substances in column 1 with a mass content of 0,005% or more substances, 2.
new products or parts thereof, the substances in column 1 with a mass content of 0.1% or more included, calculated in proportion to the extent structurally or new textiles or other new coated materials by column 1 with a content of 1 µg/m2 or more of the coated material containing substances micro-structurally diverse components that contain PFOS, or 3, may be brought as of June 27, 2008, not in the traffic.
The bans by column 2 Nos. 1 to 3 shall not apply for: 1 Fotoresistlacke and anti-reflective coatings for photolithographic processes, 2. photographic coatings, films, papers and printing plates, 3. Antischleiermittel for non-decorative hard chromium (chromium VI) and wetting agents for controlled electroplating systems where PFOS emissions by using the best available technologies in accordance with the Directive 96/61/EC of 24 September 1996 on the integrated prevention and control of environmental pollution (OJ in the environment EC No. L 257 p. 26), as last amended by Regulation (EC) No 166 / 2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (OJ EU no. L 33, p. 1), is reduced to a minimum, 4 hydraulic fluids for the aviation and aerospace industries and the substances required for the production of and preparations.
Search Translated Laws of Germany