Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/chemfachausbv/BJNR090600005.html
Regulation concerning vocational training as a production worker chemistry ChemFachAusbV Ausfertigung date: 23.03.2005 full quotation: "regulation of the vocational training as a production worker chemistry of 23 March 2005 (BGBl. I S. 906)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1 8.2005 +++) this Decree is a training regulations within the meaning of section 25 of the Act on vocational education. The training regulations and the thus harmonised, adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany outline curriculum for vocational school are published as a supplement to the Federal Gazette.
Input formula on the basis of § 25 para 1 in conjunction with § 2 sentence 1 of the vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), most recently by article 184 No. 1 of the Decree of 25 November 2003 (BGBl. I S. 2304) is changed, decreed the Federal Ministry of Economics and labour in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research: State-recognized section 1 State recognition of the education profession which vocational training production specialists is chemistry.
§ 2 training period (1) the training lasts two years.
(2) trainees, the visit is where one according to national regulations of introduced school-based basic vocational education year after a regulation in accordance with § 29 par. 1 of the vocational training act as credit first year of vocational training, start the company-based training in the second year of training.
§ 3 objective of vocational training to the knowledge and skills referred to in this regulation which so conveyed, that empowered the trainees to engage a qualified professional activity within the meaning of § 1 para 2 of the vocational training Act, which includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling. The qualifications described in sentence 1 shall be demonstrated in the tests according the articles 9 and 10.
§ Conveys a professional field-wide literacy 4 professional field width literacy training in the first year if company training according to this regulation and the education in vocational school under the national rules on the basic vocational training year.
Section 5 education profession at least the following skills and knowledge are the subject of the vocational training: 1. vocational education and training, labour and collective bargaining law.
2. structure and organisation of the training company;
3. operational measures to responsible action (responsible care): 3.1 safety and health protection at work, 3.2 plant safety, 3.3 environmental, 3.4 use of energy carriers, 3.5 handling of equipment and - foods, 3.6 quality assurance, customer orientation, 3.7 oriented action;
4. work organization and communication: 4.1 process, operations and workflows, 4.2 team work, 4.3 information gathering, documentation, 4.4 communications and information systems;
5. dealing with agents and determination of material constants;
6 procedural operations;
7 installation technical work;
8 servicing and maintenance operating facilities;
9 measurement technology;
10 operating systems;
11 manufacture and processing of products.
§ 6 training curriculum skills and knowledge according to § 5 should according to the included instructions for the factual and temporal structure of vocational training (training curriculum) to be taught in the plant. A deviating from the training curriculum factual and temporal structure of the training content is specifically allowed, as far as practical operating characteristics require the deviation.
Article 7 training plan the educators have to prepare a training plan on the basis of the education masterplan for the trainees.
§ 8 record book trainees have to result in a record book in the form of a training certificate. Them is to give opportunity to lead the record book during the training period. The educators have regularly look through the record book.
§ 9 midterm (1) to determine of the level of training is making a midterm. It will take place at the beginning of the second year of training.
(2) the intermediate stretches on the skills listed in the annex for the first year of training and knowledge, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational education according to the curriculum, unless it is essential for vocational training.
(3) the candidate should perform in the practical part of the exam in at most four hours practical task. This comes especially considering: performing a procedural work.
The candidate to demonstrate that he can perform partial processes according to work plan, document work results and measures of security, to the health and safety at work and environmental protection.
(4) the candidate to replace in the written part of the examination in a maximum 120 minutes hands-on tasks taking into account professional calculations. These measures for the safety and the health and safety at work, environmental protection and plant safety should be included. For the tasks are particularly eligible: 1. production engineering including dealing with agents, procedural operations and measurement, 2. maintenance and installation technique.
§ 10 final examination (1) the audit extends on the knowledge and skills listed in the annex, as well as on the curriculum taught in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(2) the candidate should perform practical tasks in the practical part of the exam in no more than seven hours. This comes especially considering: perform a production or manufacturing process, taking into account 1 the production technology with a maximum of two basic industrial operations and 2nd plant technology with an Assembly, a maintenance or maintenance work.
Thus should which can show candidate, take that he independently perform sub-processes according to work plan, recognise work relationships, control and document results, measures for the safety and health protection at work, protecting the environment and quality assurance measures. In assessing the practical task is the production technology with 70 percent, to weight the plant technology with 30 percent.
(3) the candidate shall be checked in the written part of the test in the test fields 1 process and production engineering, 2. systems engineering, 3. Economic and social studies. Process and production engineering and plant technology is to the candidate demonstrate that he can solve practical tasks in the test areas. This, work-related calculations, measures for the safety and health protection at work, should be environmental protection and quality assurance measures. Tasks in particular from the following areas to consider are: 1 examination relating to process and production technology: a) dealing with agents and determination of material constants, b) procedural operations, c) operating systems;
2. in examination system engineering: a) technical installation work, b) maintenance and maintenance, c) measurement;
3. in the audit area of economic and social studies: general economic and social contexts of professional and working world.
(4) the written part of the examination will take at most: 1 in the testing area of process and production technology 120 minutes, 2nd in terms of testing equipment 60 minutes, 3rd in the testing area of economic and social studies 30 minutes.
(5) the written part of the examination is to complement, if this can be decisive for the existence of testing at the request of the DUT or discretion of the Audit Committee in individual areas by an oral examination. In determining the result for the verbally approved testing areas are to weight the previous result and the result of the oral exam in a ratio of 2: 1.
(6) within the written part of the exam, the exam areas are as follows to weight: 1 audit process and production technology 50 percent, 2. test range engineering 30 percent, 3. audit scope of economic and social studies 20 percent.
(7) the examination is considered passed when at least sufficient services are provided in the practical and written part of the examination. In two of the test areas of the written part at least adequate services must, in the other test range no insufficient services may be provided.
§ 11 not shall by regulations that previously established professions, Berufsbildungspläne and examination requirements for the education profession are subject to § 12 Chemiebetriebsjungwerker is no longer applicable.
Article 12 continue to apply the existing regulations are transitional vocational training relationships that exist in the entry into force of this regulation, except where the parties agree on the application of the provisions of this regulation.
Article 13 entry into force this regulation enters into force on 1 August 2005.
Plant (to art. 6) training curriculum for vocational training as a production worker Chemistry (site: BGBl. I, 2005, 909-912) item No. No. training profession skills and knowledge of temporal values in weeks in training year 1 2 1 2 3 4 1 vocational training, labour and collective bargaining law (§ 5 No. 1) a) b explain importance of the training contract, in particular conclusion, duration and termination,)
mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract call c) possibilities of vocational training call d) essential parts of the contract call e) essential provisions of the collective agreements applicable to the training operation call 2 structure and organisation of the training company (§ 5 No. 2) a) structure and tasks of the training operation explain b) basic functions of training operations like procurement, production, sales and administration, explain c) relationships formed operation and its employees to business organizations , Professional organisations and trade unions call d) principles, tasks and functioning of betriebsverfassungs - or staff-legal bodies of formed operation describe 3 operational measures to responsible (responsible care) Act (§ 5 No. 3) to convey 3.1 safety and health at work during the whole training (§ 5 No. 3.1) a) determine risk to health and safety at the workplace and take measures to avoid b) occupational health and safety and accident prevention regulations apply c) describe behaviour in accidents and initiate the first measures d) Regulations of fire prevention apply; Describe behaviour in fires and fire-fighting measures e) tasks of the competent professional association and the occupational safety and health authorities explain f) personal protective equipment handle g) operate safety equipment in the workplace and h maintain their functionality of) describe risks of explosion and the explosion protection measures to i) measures for the protection against different network systems j) markings apply the dangerous effect of the current and label colors associate k) rules of containers and transport systems apply occupational hygiene l) ergonomic principles apply as well as measures for the conservation of Health and performance take m) deal with hazardous substances; Explain dangers and avoid 3.2 equipment safety (§ 5 No. 3.2) a) ex zones, types of protection and temperature classes note b) distinguish facilities for plant safety and note c) errors recognize and report 3.3 environmental protection (§ 5 No. 3.3) in particular: a contribute to the prevention of operational pollution within the professional sphere of influence,) possible pollution by the training company and his contribution to the environmental protection examples explain b) for the training operation, applicable regulations of environmental protection apply c) ways the economic and environmentally-friendly energy and material use to use d) avoid waste; Substances and materials of an environmentally friendly disposal lead to e) waste collect, store and deploy 3.4 use of energy for recovery (§ 5 No. 3.4) a) 4 differentiate the types of energy used in the training company *) b) Insert the specified types of energy in accordance with the risk potential 3.5 dealing with equipment and funds (§ 5 No. 3.5) a) conveyor systems including valves operate and maintain 8 *) b) materials in accordance with their mechanical , thermal and chemical properties Insert c) plant components and equipment used to prepare d) e take steps to protect against corrosion, wear, hypothermia and overheating) work equipment wait for and maintain 3.6 quality assurance, customer orientation (§ 5 No. 3.6) a) operational instruments for quality assurance, especially for product control, apply during the whole training to convey b) process and customer-oriented 3.7 work oriented action (§ 5 No. 3.7) a) ways to cost-saving measure in the My Workspace pane to use b) 4 work organization and communication contribute to adherence to cost (§ 5 No.) 4) 4.1 process, operational and work processes (§ 5 No. 4.1) a) materials, spare parts, tools, and resources to deploy and store b) flow charts and rules of procedure apply c) perform steps and tasks in accordance with economic and schedule requirements; Deviations from the planning report 4.2 team work (§ 5 No. 4.2) a) conduct and extent forms of operational cooperation b) talks with managers, employees and the Group lead situation; Facts represent c) tasks in the team vote and edit; 4.3 information gathering, documentation control results (§ 5 No. 4.3) a) sources of information use task-oriented; foreign language terms apply b) tool to document use c) work processes and results documented 4.4 communications and information systems (§ 5 No. 4.4) a) company-specific communication and information systems use b) c work with workplace-specific software) 5 dealing with agents and determination of material constants apply rules on data protection and data security (§ 5 No. 5) a) chemical laws, in particular in terms of responsiveness, note 12 b) c Note heat of reaction in chemical reactions) physical laws , d note in particular physical state changes and the influence of pressure and temperature on gas volumes,) deal with acids, bases, salts and their solutions e) f deal with solvents, especially with Alkanols and Alkanonen) agents identify and store g) take samples and determine parameters h) acid-base titrations, in particular single-valued acids with bases single-valued, perform and evaluate stoichiometrically. 6 i determine pH) determine 6 procedural basic operations volume, mass, and density of solids as well as concentration of solutions about density, refractive index, and dry content (§ 5 No. 6) a) distinguish basic operations, assigning devices to their applications 12 b) mixtures including solutions with predefined mass proportions make c) solids crush after a process batch sort and classify d) separate solid-liquid mixtures in particular by sedimentation, centrifugation and filtration e) mixtures to crystallize and distillation clean 6 f) solids to dry 7 installation technical work (§ 5 No. 7) a)
Pipes and piping parts taking the pipe connection types and elements, as well as sealing materials connect and seal 6 b) shut-off devices use 8 servicing and maintenance operating facilities (§ 5 No. 8) a) equipment set up, wait and check 6 b) maintenance document c) production facilities d contribute to the home and decommissioning) pipeline parts and fittings in accordance with safety regulations out and incorporate 8 e) maintenance, according to plan, perform and document f) identify errors in the production process and specified measures to eliminate 9 measurement (§ 5 No.) 9) a) devices for the determination of pressure, flow, distinguish level, quantity and temperature and associate 4 b to their areas of application) temperatures measure c) pressure, level, flow rate and quantity with mechanical devices measure d) the elements of a control circuit functions assign 4 10 operating systems (§ 5 No. 10) a) usage - and AIDS take over and provide, input controls goods perform 12 b) ensure operational readiness of equipment c) systems or lines on and exit d) systems or sub-systems according to operating instructions operate and monitor 11 manufacture and Processing of products (§ 5 No. 11) a) inorganic, organic, polymers or biotechnology and genetic engineering products, taking into account legal and operational requirements, produce or process 16 b) document production and processing and in-process controls perform c) products store, especially to fill, label, palletizing, transport and stack
Search Translated Laws of Germany