Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bwfsprv/BJNR066300015.html
Regulation on the final exams at schools of Bundeswehr (Bundeswehr technical school exam regulation - BWFSPrV) BWFSPrV Ausfertigung date: 23.04.2015 full quotation: "Bundeswehr technical school exam regulation by the 23 April 2015 (BGBl. I p. 663)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.5.2015 +++) input formula on the basis of Article 10a, paragraph 1 and 3 of the soldier care act as amended by the notice of September 16, 2009 (BGBl. I S. 3054) the Federal Government enacted: table of contents section 1 General provisions § 1 scope article 2 entry requirements section 3 components , Timing and organization of the examination section 4 Audit Committee § 5 sub-committees section 2 registration and admission to the test section 6 enrolment section 7 deadline § 8 admission to the examination section 9 check list section 10 before notes section 3 written final exam section 11 written final exam section 12 proposal for the tasks of the written final exam of § 13 implementation of the written final exam Chapter 4 oral final exam section 14 oral final exam section 15 preparation the oral final exam section 16 tasks the oral final exam section 17 performing the oral final exam section 18 listeners and listeners of the oral final exam section 5 test result article 19 fixing the endnotes section 20 overall score and the exam section 21 diploma section 6 General regulations for the audit section 22 resignation or failure section 23 deception, order violation of § 24 instruction section 25 repetition of the exam section 26 exam protocols section 27 remedies section 28 audit file section 7 final provisions § 29 transitional provisions article 30 entry into force, expiry of section 1 General provisions article 1 scope this Regulation applies to the final exams, which can be dropped into German army schools. Following degrees can be obtained at Bundeswehr technical schools: 1 as lower-secondary a) of secondary school completion, b) the specialist school readiness in the field of social pedagogy, c) the specialist school readiness in the field of technology, d) the specialist school readiness in the field of economy, e) the specialist school readiness in other disciplines for the nation-wide recognition of the financial statements is guaranteed, 2 at the end of upper secondary education a) the qualification in the fields of social pedagogy , b) the qualification in the field of technology, c) the qualification in the field of economy, d) the qualification in other disciplines for the nation-wide recognition of the financial statements is guaranteed.
§ 2 entry requirements (1) the existence of the prerequisites for participation in the audit is ensured through the Bundeswehr technical school.
((2) entry requirements are 1 for the courses for obtaining of secondary school completion of secondary school or an educational qualification recognised as equivalent, 2 for the courses to obtain the specialist school readiness a) of secondary school or an educational qualification recognised as equivalent and b) the certificate of a completed vocational training or a degree recognized as equivalent to a vocational school or proof of sufficient, at least three years relevant professional experience , 3 for the training to obtain the qualification of a) the secondary school leaving certificate or an educational qualification recognised as equivalent and b) proof of relevant completed vocational training or a sufficient relevant professional experience.
(3) the participation of a statutory audit is not allowed if the desired conclusion was already purchased.
§ 3 components, timing and organization of the examination (1) the examination consists of a written and an oral part (sections 11 and 14).
(2) the examination takes place at the end of the last half of a course leading to a degree according to § 1 (check half-yearly), the Bundeswehr technical school.
(3) for the Organization of the examination, the school principal or the head teacher is responsible.
Section 4 Examination Board (1) for the implementation of the audit an Audit Committee is formed.
(2) belong to the Audit Committee: 1. a Director or an officer of the Supreme School of the country in which the school established, as President or Chairman, 2. representative or a representative of the school of the Federal defence administration, 3. the principal or the principal or the Permanent Representative the Permanent Representative of the principal or of the headmaster, 4. the specialist teachers who have taught in the respective audit class , as expert examiners and professional accountant, and 5. a specialist teacher of the school as a reporter or Secretary.
That or the representative of the country's top school can transfer the Presidency on the principal or the principal.
(3) the members of the Audit Committee are sworn to secrecy.
(4) the examination Board is quorate if at least half of its members present except for the or the Chairman. He decides by majority vote. Abstention is not permitted. Vote the vote of or of the Chairman shall be decisive.
§ Can make 5 sub-committees (1) to conduct the oral final exam which or the President from the members of the Audit Committee and other specialized teachers of school committees, to reduce the overall duration of the tests by simultaneous controls.
(2) a Subcommittee at least belong to: 1 as Director or head of the Subcommittee a of the or the Chairman of the Audit Committee certain Member of the Audit Committee or an other specialist teacher by him or her, 2. a specialist teacher as expert examiner or professional accountant and 3 a specialist teacher as a reporter or Secretary.
Section 2 registration and register for the exam the course and course participants have admission to the examination of article 6 in the half year in writing or electronically at the school for testing to log on.
§ 7 registration deadline (1) applies for the registration for the examination the period determined by the school administration.
(2) the period fails, the test is considered fail.
(3) course or course participants who accidentally missed the application deadline, the principal or the principal admits to the further audit procedures.
§ 8 admission to the examination (1) on the admission to the test decides who or the Chairman of the Audit Committee.
(2) the principal or the principal notified the are or the course participants about the decision. Non-admission is the decision under notification of the main reasons in writing or electronically known to give.
§ Created a test list 9 check list the school management course approved for testing with all course participants. In the test list before notes are for each participant, and each participant upon completion of the exam sections, to enter the audit notes, the endnotes and the overall score.
§ 10 (1) preliminary notes from the services that are provided during the test months in a specialist, the specialist teacher determined a preliminary note for testing. Intermediate notes are not allowed.
(2) the class Conference sets five school days before the start of the written final examination the preliminary scores for the subjects of the written final exam. You communicated the specimens usually two days before the start of the written final exam.
(3) the class meeting before the start of the oral final exam sets the preliminary scores for the subjects without written final exam.
Section 3 written final exam section 11 written final examination (1) the written final examination for obtaining the secondary school completion include: 1 a 180-minute exam in the subject German, 2. a 180-minute exam in English, 3. a 180-minute exam in mathematics, 4. a 180-minute exam in civic education.
(2) the written final examination for obtaining the specialist school readiness include: 1 a 180-minute exam in the subject German, 2. a 180-minute exam in English, 3. a 180-minute exam in mathematics and 4 is a 120-minute exam, namely a) specializing in social pedagogy in the professional education, b) specializing in technology in physics, c) specializing in business economics with accounting in the.
(3) the written final examination for obtaining the Fachhochschulreife include: 1 a 240-minute exam in the subject German, 2. a 180-minute exam in English, 3. a 180-minute exam in mathematics and 4 is a 180-minute exam, å) in the subject area social pedagogy in the pedagogy and psychology, b) specializing in technology in physics, c) in the specialty business in the operating compartment and economics.
(4) for degrees in the other disciplines after section 1 sentence 2 number 2(d) are 1 letter e and number sets the subjects of the written final examination and the duration of the tests by the inspectorates of the countries.
Article 12 proposal for the tasks of the written final examination
(1) for each examination, the specialist teachers who regularly have informed the written final exam in the subjects, per Bundeswehr school basically create a unified proposal for the examination. The proposal must comply with the curriculum for schools of the Bundeswehr in the currently valid version. A directory of approved tools, a concrete description of the expected benefits (expectations) and a rating scheme shall be accompanied by the proposal.
(2) the principal or the principal will ensure that the proposal is complete and in the currently valid version is the curriculum for German armed forces schools. He or she forwards it to that or the authorized representative of the top school in the country.
(3) or the representative of the country's top school can schulfachlichen reasons to reject the proposal and request a new or changed proposal.
(4) that or the representative of the Supreme Board of education of the country to the school management sends back the approved proposal.
(5) the proposal is to keep secret until the beginning of the test.
Article 13 implementation of the written final examination (1) the principal or the principal determines the date of the written final examinations in consultation with the officers of the Supreme School of the country and announces the test it all involved. The date should not be before the 71st day of the half year.
(2) the tests are under the supervision of a teacher of the Bundeswehr school to write. The monitor teacher announces the examination papers and the approved aid to the specimens.
(3) who has not completed the final exam during the exam period, are they off unfinished. In addition to the exam, the examinee has all records he has made during the meeting to give. The last monitor teacher passes all exams and records of specimens with the audit log of the principal or the school principal.
(4) a technical teacher assessed exams and each suggests a note. The principal or the school commissioned a second specialist teacher with a second review of the exams. The notes of the first and second evaluation differ and can the teachers do not agree, that or the Chairman of the Audit Committee shall determine the note. The exams can be viewed by the members of the Audit Committee.
Section 4 oral final exam section 14 oral final exam (1) in each subject that has been informed in the half year of the examination, may be carried out an oral audit. It is a stand-alone test performance.
(2) in the subjects in which the grade of the written final exam matches the preliminary note, no oral final exam is performed. The grade of the written final examination differs from the previous note, the Audit Committee shall determine a provisional endnote and performs an oral audit at the request of the DUT.
(3) in the subjects in which no written final exam takes place, an oral audit is making at the request of the DUT.
(4) in exceptional cases, the Audit Committee can perform an oral audit even without request of the DUT.
(5) applications are set 2 or paragraph 3 referred to in paragraph 2 in writing or electronically at the principal or the school principal. The application period ends on the first day of class after the notification and instruction according to § 15 paragraph 3. A subsequent amendment of the application is not allowed.
§ 15 preparation for the oral final examination (1) the principal or the principal determines in consultation with the officers of the Supreme School of the country the date of the oral final exam.
(2) the oral final exam is being prepared at a Conference of the Audit Committee.
(3) the principal or the principal informs all achievements notes three school days prior to the oral final exam the specimens and taught the examinees through the provisions of § 14. On the following day the examinee informs in writing or electronically binding the school in which the subjects permitted under § 14 paragraph 2 and paragraph 3 he wants to take an oral final examination.
(4) the principal or the principal informs the specimens for which the Audit Committee in justified individual cases without request of the DUT has scheduled an oral audit, three days before the oral final exam on the scheduled audits.
(5) the principal or the principal sets the order of the oral final exams in consultation with the officers of the Supreme School of the country. The affected specimens will be immediately informed when their oral final exams are performed.
§ 16 tasks the oral final exam the examination paper, the permissible remedies, the expectations and the assessment scheme is designed to the specialist teacher set, which has scheduled teaching the subject of oral final exam.
Article 17 implementation of the oral final exam (1) the oral final exam held as stand-alone examination prior to the Audit Committee or a Subcommittee. The examination, as well as the subsequent advice of the Audit Committee or Subcommittee shall not be public.
(2) the oral final exam lasts usually between 15 and 20 minutes. A reasonable preparation time is available to the examinee. It is usually 20 minutes.
(3) the Audit Committee or the Sub-Committee on the proposal of the specialist teacher with a majority sets the notes of the oral final exam. Vote applies Article 4 paragraph 4 (4) the decisions of the Committee are binding for the Audit Committee.
§ Can 18 listeners and listeners of the oral final examination (1) with the approval of the test specimen and the or of the representative of the country's top school as listeners and listeners of the oral final exam will be invited: 1 a member of the local school branch office by that or by the representative of the top school in the country, 2. specialist teachers from other schools of the Bundeswehr and a representative or a representative of the Supreme School of the Federal defence administration by the principal or the school principal.
(2) section 4, paragraph 3 shall apply accordingly.
Section 5 test result article 19 setting the endnotes (1) after completion of the oral final exam is the Audit Committee to the endnotes. Intermediate notes are not allowed.
(2) in the subjects in which either an oral or a written final examination is performed, the previous notes as endnotes are set. In the remaining subjects each endnote is rounded to a whole number arithmetic mean, commercial, and 1 in the subjects with a written final examination from a) the preliminary note and b) the grade achieved in the written final examination and c) the touch in an oral final exam, 2nd in the subjects without written and oral exam from a) the preliminary note and b) the grade obtained in the oral final exam.
Section 20 total and passing the examination (1) the overall result of the examination is "pass" or "fail".
(2) the overall grade is the arithmetic mean of the notes of the subjects that have been taught during the testing season. Commercially, the arithmetic mean is rounded to an integer.
(3) the examination is considered passed if in each subject during the testing season is been taught, at least the final score has been reached 'sufficient'. The exam is also passed, if 'poor' in a compartment at least the endnote "satisfactory" faces of the endnote in another subject. Here, the endnote in a compartment with written final examination can be compensated only by the endnote in another subject with written final exam. Poor services in more than one compartment or insufficient services can not be compensated.
(4) the results obtained in the individual oral final exams, as well as the overall results of the examination are to announce the test immediately after the advice of the Audit Committee through the Chairman or the Chairman.
§ 21 diploma (1) after passing the exam the examinees will receive a certificate, which contains the total score as well as the endnotes of the subjects taught during the course. Subjects, where the teaching was completed before the half year, are to be marked.
(2) the certificate is to sign or the representative of the Supreme School of the country and the principal or the principal or the Permanent Representative or the permanent representatives of the principal or the principal.
(3) specimens, which have not passed the exam will receive a certificate of the result of the test instead of the certificate. Examinees who have not passed the examination, receive a certificate about the visit of the German armed forces training school.
Section 6 General provisions relating to auditing section 22 resignation or failure
(1) a candidate withdraws from the examination or he does not participate without a good reason in the exam, the test is considered failed. He does not participate without a good reason in an exam, this exam with "inadequate" is evaluated.
(2) important reasons are disease and circumstances which others too from the DUT. In case of illness, a medical certificate to be submitted is immediately the principal or the principal. In other cases are immediately in writing or electronically notify the reasons for the failure her or him and to prove. A DUT in knowledge of a health impairment or an other important impediment took part in the test, this reason can be subsequently asserted.
(3) on the existence of an important reason decides who or the examination Chairman.
(4) If an important reason, the test is considered to be not started. Examination or part of the test will be rescheduled as soon as possible. The catch-up schedule is set by the principal or the principal in consultation with the officers of the Supreme School of the country.
Article 23 deception, violation of order (1) specimens that fool, try a deception, participate or otherwise violated the order, when assessing the continuation of testing under the proviso of a different decision of the examination Board will be allowed. The Audit Committee can arrange the repetition of the entire exam or exam parts depending on the gravity of the infringement, evaluate the testing performance with "inadequate", or explain the entire test fail. Event of a significant breach of the DUT can be excluded from further participation in the entire examination. Is a test specimen is excluded, the test is considered fail.
(2) the school principal or the head teacher decides the existence and the immediate consequences of a violation of the order during the written final exam. This is not available, the monitor teacher decides. Event of a significant breach of the DUT can be excluded by the principal or the principal without referral to the Audit Committee by the further participation of the entire audit. The decision must be documented.
(3) the Audit Committee decides the existence and the immediate consequences of a violation of the order during the oral final exam. The decision must be documented.
(4) If a deception is discovered until after the end of the oral final exam, the school of the Bundeswehr administration in consultation with the Supreme Board of education of the country in which the Bundeswehr school has its seat, can explain the examination period of five years after the date of the oral final exam not passed.
(5) before a decision is taken pursuant to paragraph 1 or paragraph 4, those affected are to listen to.
§ 24 instruction before beginning the written final examination has the school principal or the head teacher the specimens the provisions of sections 22 and 23 to announce. The announcement is to be documented.
§ 25 repeat the examination (1) specimens which have not passed the exam, can repeat the test once, namely at the earliest at the end of the following half year.
(2) a passed exam can not be repeated.
Section 26 of the course of the written and the oral final exam testing protocols (1) shall be recorded.
(2) the protocols of the written final examinations in the subjects are pursuant to section 11 to make the monitor teacher and sign. Each protocol must contain: 1 the beginning and end of the written final exam in the respective compartment, 2. the seating plan with the names of the examinees, 3. the names of supervisory teachers and the time of their presence, 4. the names of the temporarily absent examinees and the period of their absence, 5. the time the delivery of exams, 6 one note on the instruction of the specimens under section 24 , 7 incident, in particular errors of the test or procedure violations.
(3) the Protocol on the oral final exam of the or the Chairman of the Audit Committee is to sign the principal or the principal or her or his representative and the reporter or the Secretary. The log must contain: 1. the name, official title and the services of the members of the Audit Committee, 2. all decisions of the or of the presiding and all decisions of the Audit Committee, 3. begin and end the oral final exam, 4. the names of the examinees, 5. examination subjects, 6 which reached notes.
(4) the minutes of the oral examinations are to sign each of the examiners and the logging teacher and the or the presiding and be attached to the Protocol on the oral final exam as an attachment. You must contain: 1. the name of the test object, the examiners teacher, the logging teacher and the or of the Chairman of the Audit Committee or of the Sub-Committee, 2. the test compartment, 3. beginning and end of the single audit, 4. one task, 5. transparent performance evaluation, 6 achieved note.
§ 27 remedies against the decision of the selection board is the DUT the law of contradiction or complaint after the military appeal order to. The school of the Federal defence Administration; decides on the appeal or complaint the school of the country, which has sent the Chairman or the Chairman, is to take part in.
Section 28 test file (1) to the audit file to be: 1 the retreats of the written final examination, 2. the testing protocols, and 3. the test list.
(2) after the announcement of the certificate or of the decision on the failed audit, insight into the components of the audit file relating to him is the specimen at the request to grant. The inspection is to be noted in the file.
(3) the tests and logs be stored at least five and not more than ten years after completion of the test. The test list is stored 30 years and then destroyed.
Section 7 final provisions § 29 transitional arrangements on course and course participants, which are located at the time of entry into force of this regulation in the half year of the examination, is the examination regulations for Bundeswehr schools as amended by the notice of April 25, 1985 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 722) continue to apply.
Article 30 entry into force, expiry this regulation enter into force on the day after the announcement. At the same time the examination regulations for Bundeswehr schools as amended by the notice of April 25, 1985 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 722) override.
Concluding formula the Federal Council has approved.
Search Translated Laws of Germany