Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bverstg/BJNR071600009.html
Act on the internal division of officials supply legal claims by federal officials and federal officials in the pension rights adjustment (Federal Supply Division Act - BVersTG) BVersTG Ausfertigung date: 03.04.2009 full quotation: "Federal Supply Division Act of April 3, 2009 (BGBl. I S. 700, 716), by article 5 of the law of August 28, 2013 (BGBl. I S. 3386) is changed" stand: amended by art. 5 G v. 28.8.2013 I 3386 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 1.9.2009 +++) the G as article 5 of the G v. 3.4.2009 I 700 of the Bundestag with the consent of the Federal Council decided. It occurs as per article 23 set 1 of this G on the 1.9.2009 in force section 1 purpose (1) this Act regulates the claims of persons entitled to compensation and their assigns to the pension funds of persons subject to compensation if rights were transferred according to § 10 para 1 of the pension rights adjustment Act.
(2) it is to apply only if the compensation subject person 1 officer or official of the Federal Government or some other federal body, institution or Foundation under public law 2 judge or judges of the Federal, 3. care recipient or beneficiaries of one of the conditions of service referred to in number 1 or number 2 is or 4. entitlement to benefits under the long law of August 28, 2013 (Gazette I pp. 3386) has.
(3) this law shall apply accordingly if the compensation subject person proportionate federal public office or stand.
Section 2 claim (1) the person in whose favour a right has been transferred according to § 10 para 1 of the pension rights adjustment Act is entitled.
(2) with the death of the person entitled to compensation, the entitlement of the surviving passes. Survivor under this Act you deemed to be beneficiaries under the conditions given there for the benefit in particular; after the sections 46 and 48 para 1 to 3 of the sixth book of the social code the fulfillment of the general waiting period is irrelevant. Orphans are not eligible when the filial relationship established by adoption as a child and the compensation authorized person at this time had already completed the age of 65.
(3) from the transferred right to payments from the beginning of the calendar month to, in which the person entitled to compensation is entitled to benefits because of age or because of service or disability from a statutory old-age pension system or, if it does not belong to such a system, would have had in the statutory pension insurance. Payments to survivors begin with the expiration of the death month of the person entitled to compensation.
(4) the claim is asserted in writing. § 62 para 2 sentence 2 of the officials supply Act, § 49 para 4 to 8 and 10 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(5) the claim of the person entitled to compensation ends at the latest at the end of the month, in which she dies. Article 61, paragraph 1, sentence 1 applies to survivor No. 1-3, para 2 and 3 of the officials supply Act.
3. adjustment (1) increase the monthly amount fixed by decision of the family court for the benefit of the person entitled to compensation or reduced the civil servants Act, which are set at fixed amounts by the percentages after the end of the marriage period until the date of entry of the compensation subject person in retirement occurred increases or decreases the pensions after.
(2) from the time of the occurrence of the compensation subject person to retire at or, where the person subject to compensation at the time of the decision of the family court is already retired, from the first day of the month following the marriage ended to increase or decrease the amount in the ratio in which is the pension of compensation subject person prior to application of Ruhens- , Reduction or credit requirements by adjusting the pensions would increase or decrease. The same applies to the period from the first day of the month following the death of the person subject to compensation.
(3) it's right after the long Act, would increase or decrease the amount according to paragraphs 1 and 2 to the percentages, the long enabled remuneration increase according to § 7 paragraph 4 of the long law or lessen.
(4) survivors get the paragraphs 1 to 3 in appropriate application of articles 20, 24 and 25 paragraphs 1 and 2 of the officials supply Act pursuant to article 2, paragraph 2 the amount after.
§ 4 recovery applies to the recovery of too much paid services § 52 para 2 to 4 of the officials supply act accordingly.
§ 5 is the service relationship of the compensation subject person at the time of the performance reporting according to § 2 para 3 or later not more on the employer against which the claim is directed is entitled against the statutory pension scheme or the competent institution of the supply load to reimbursement of the payments made in turn. section 2 of the supply balance refund regulation shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Search Translated Laws of Germany