Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bverfggo_2015/BJNR028610015.html
Rules of procedure of the Constitutional Court BVerfGGO 2015 copy date: 19.11.2014 full quotation: "rules of procedure of the Constitutional Court of 19 November 2014 (BGBl. 2015 I p. 286)" replaced 1104-1-4 GO BC 15.12.1986 I 2529 (BVerfGGO 1986) for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 14.3.2015 +++) contents Part A rules for the Organization and administration of Germany of articles 1-19 part B Verfahrensergänzende regulations §§ 20-73 title 1 : To to the procedure in General, §§ 20-37 title 2: the procedure in the event of representation pursuant to § 15 paragraph 2 sentence 2, § 19 paragraph 4 BVerfGG § 38 title 3: to the proceedings in the Chambers pursuant to section 81a and §§ 93 b to 93d BVerfGG §§ 39-42 Title 4: on the procedure in the Committee referred to in article 14, paragraph 5 BVerfGG §§ 43-46 title 5: to the procedure in plenary in accordance with § 16 BVerfGG §§ 47-48 title 6 : On the procedure in plenary in accordance with § 105 BVerfGG §§ 49-54 title 7: concerning the procedure of tax of a special vote in accordance with article 30, paragraph 2 BVerfGG article 55 title 8: the procedure in plenary in accordance with § 7a BVerfGG sections 56-58 title 9: to the proceedings the Board of appeal in accordance with article 97 c BVerfGG §§ 59-62 title 10: via the General Register (AR) the Constitutional Court sections 63-65 title 11: final provisions of §§ 66-73 part A (1) House and President working to comply with rules on the organisation and management of the Federal Constitutional Court, section 1 Tasks of the Court together.
(2) the full Supervisory Board advises and decides on the establishment of the budget of the Court, all the questions directly relating to members of the Court, their status and their working conditions and, where necessary, general principles for the management of the Court.
(3) the President uses the powers available to him under the laws and executes the decisions of the plenary on its behalf. He directs the administration of the Court; He will advise issues of fundamental importance with the plenary.
§ 2 (1) shall be convened by the President as required, but at least once in the spring and in the autumn the plenary.
(2) Parliament shall be convened immediately when the Vice President, a Committee or at least three judges and judges apply for it, specifying the subject of the advice.
(3) at least four days should be between invitation and meeting.
(4) the Assembly is resolutionable, if two-thirds of the members are present.
(5) the invitation are the order of the day and, if necessary, to attach the documents required for the advice.
(6) the President puts each subject reported by a member of the Court no later than on the third day prior to the meeting on the agenda. The plenary, be if no one contradicts more consulting items on the agenda. A subject, of which the President, the Vice President, a Committee or at least three judges and judges have proposed, must not be used by the order of the day. Moreover decides the plenary at the beginning of its session on the agenda.
(7) the President shall direct the session. Over its course, a log is created, which is immediately sent to the members of the Court.
§ 3 (1) the plenary makes the following standing committees: a) a Committee of the rules of procedure, b) a protocol Committee, c) a budgetary and personnel Committee, d) a library Committee.
Other committees can be formed as needed.
(2) the standing committees two judges and judges belong to from each Senate, the committees referred to in paragraph 1 letter a to c also the President and the Vice President.
(3) the plenary appointed the members of the committees and their delegate for two years.
(4) the President shall preside at participation in a Committee. The remaining committees choose a Chairman from among its members.
(5) each Member of the Committee may request its convocation, specifying the subject of the consultation. The Chairman must immediately convene the Committee.
(6) the Committee is resolutionable, if more than half of its members is present.
(7) the standing committees do their affairs in place of the plenary, if not the House in some cases attracts the decision itself or the decision of the plenary is deemed necessary by the Committee. The plenary may bind a Committee for the handling of a matter on his decisions. It can assign a matter to prepare the consultation and decision-making in the plenary to a Standing Committee.
(8) the Chairman reported the work of the committees plenary at least once in the year.
The President from the Vice President, and of the longest-serving, with equal seniority the oldest life present Member of the Court represented § 4 within the Court.
The President represents the Court in accordance with § 5 (1) outside. The Vice President takes over the Agency in the case of prevention and at the indispensability of the longest-serving, with equal seniority the oldest living member of the present Court.
(2) the presentation of opinions of the Court and its interests to the Federal President, the Bundestag, the Bundesrat, the Federal Government and their committees is the President in consultation with the Vice President. They can be represented by other judges and magistrates or supports.
§ 6 the President exercises the House right. It can be delegated by Decree.
§ 7 (1) the members of the Court be informed of everything important, touching the Court.
(2) in the case of invitations to the Court, usually the Protocol Committee shall decide whether and by whom they are perceived. If the President decides in its place, the Protocol Committee is to teach.
(3) the same applies for visits to the Court.
§ 8 determined by the day of the swearing-in as a judge or judges of the Federal Constitutional Court on seniority of a member of the Court. Same seniority will decide the age.
§ 9 as far as in laws, to apply to the members of the Court accordingly are administrative decisions, the superiors, are assigned to the Service Manager or the Authority Board, meets the President.
§ 10 missions of judges and magistrates are to show the President. The countersignature makes shines through, that there are no objections against the treatment of the journey as a business trip. Participation in conferences in Germany is always considered service travel.
§ 11 is holiday of judges and judges as well as sickness and absence of place of a longer duration than a week advance to show the President and the Chairman of Senate. It is to leave an address or otherwise to secure accessibility.
The Director and the head of the Department "Administration of Justice" in particular the Chairmen of the Senate support § 12 (1) in carrying out the business of the Senate.
(2) they must have the qualification of judgeship and are exclusively bound to the instruction of the Chairman in Senate Affairs.
Scientific employees support § 13 (1) the Member of the Court of which they are assigned, in its official activities. You are bound by the instructions.
(2) the judges shall be entitled to select their scientific collaborators and employees themselves. Is the official assessment; the Chairman of the Senate may add their own assessment.
The President regulates the distribution of administrative transactions § 14 (1). Certain transactions can be transferred to independent registration General Director.
(2) the members of the Court concerned management decisions that are not simple business of day-to-day management, the President himself meets.
Section 15 (1) acting as the management of the Administration on behalf of the President Director. The more lays down an order of the President.
(2) preliminary talks or negotiations, leading members of the Administration with legislative bodies or ministries, have to keep within the framework of the guidelines laid down in the plenary or in one of its committees or, where such do not exist under the authority of the President to lead.
§ 16 the post inlet presented the President and the Vice President, unless this other. Who is appointed by them to the award procedure post and in the General registry to collecting operations, must have the qualification of judgeship.
Article 17 (1) official information of the Court are published by the press office.
(2) official information to the media from the area of a Senate require the consent of or the presiding.
(3) the Court's media work is coordinated through the press office.
Section 18 at the library of the Court set up an archive, in which all the Court collected sensor materials.
As far as from the position of the Court as a top collegiate constitutional body, these rules of procedure or the special administrative instructions issued by the Court nothing arising from the constitutional law and the law on the official salary of the members of the Constitutional Court, the General regulations apply to the Supreme Federal authorities.
Part B Verfahrensergänzende regulations title 1 for the procedure in general section 20 (1) acting Senate before beginning a year with effect from the beginning of this year's, according to what principles the procedure initiating requests for the members of the Court including the Chairman to report are distributed. These principles cannot be derogated from during the financial year only, if this becomes necessary due to overloading or longer preventing of a member of the Court.
(2) or the Chairman determines who is responsible for reporting. The affected members of the Senate before the allocation be consulted in cases of doubt. The Senate will decide in principle disagreements. Which or the Chairman may designate a member to fellow reporting because of the special importance of the matter in consultation with the Senate.
§ 21 (1) the Senate determine, days of the week they appear regularly for advice. Extraordinary meetings require a Senate decision; in urgent cases, the or the Chairman may convene an extraordinary meeting.
(2) or the Chairman sets the agenda in consultation with the Senate. The members of the Senate to go to at least ten days in advance.
Section 22 (1) according to §§ 24 and 81a BVerfGG, decisions can be made without delivery of the application. As well, there's no delivery if the adoption of the constitutional complaint is rejected (sections 93a, 93 b BVerfGG).
(2) the delivery by the Chairman or the Chairman (§ 23 paragraph 2 BVerfGG) is carried out on the proposal of the rapporteur Member of the Senate.
(3) further promotion of the procedure, in particular by thing executive orders, is whether the reporting Member of the Senate, as far as causes in consultation with the Chairperson.
(4) request to the Supreme Federal courts or Supreme courts of the country (article 82, paragraph 4 BVerfGG) are features by which or the Chairman of the Senate on a proposal of the rapporteur Member of the Senate or of the Senate. Corresponding request can also in cases other than in which the specific principle (§ 13 number 11 BVerfGG) has be.
(5) on the proposal of the rapporteur Member of the Senate or on the decision of the Senate which or the Chairman invites personalities who have in a field have special knowledge, expert to comment on a question significant for the decision.
(6) all measures relating to the procedure made public record.
Section 23 (1) in every thing, which is to decide by the Senate, shall submit a written vote the rapporteur Member of the Senate. At the same time, the hand files go to the members of the Senate, containing all process and relevant documents. In simple cases, a reasonable decision draft can be presented in place of a vote.
(2) at least ten days should be between the distribution of the vote and the advice or the hearing.
Section 24 (1) which Senate decides whether a hearing takes place. He may adopt supplementary rules for the oral procedure and the judgment to section 17a of the BVerfGG.
(2) the hearing is based on a breakdown of the negotiation process approved by the Senate, usually in time going to the parties before the hearing.
(3) the sound recording in which the hearing is held (§ 25a set 2 BVerfGG), is available only to the members of the Court and the parties to the hearing in the Court available. Transfers and private transfers are not permitted.
(4) if and as far as copies for the use of the Court are made, the parties can get prints of them.
(5) to the publication or analysis in a scientific publication or a documentation process, transcripts can be released by statements if this is justified on the basis of a weighing of the public interest in the publication with the concerns of the parties and the explanatory. Personal data contained in the copies of the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act for providing for research purposes apply.
(6) before insight in a statement contained in the copy is granted, get the explanatory opportunity to comment on the accuracy of the transcript. they can stimulate also stylistic corrections, which do not alter the meaning. The decision will be that or the Chairman of the Senate. Objections which are not met, are to take the files. The explanatory hearing may be waived if this would be disproportionately expensive.
(7) on § 25a BVerfGG is noted at the beginning of the hearing.
Article 25 the deliberations only the judges participating in the decision may be present.
Section 26 (1) the judges and judges who have participated in the decision, can until their promulgation or their copies for the purpose of delivery requiring continuation of the advice, if they want to change; vote they can apply for the continuation of the advice to present not so far discussed aspects or if a dissenting vote that gives rise.
(2) decisions, which are not issued on the basis of an oral hearing, get the date of the day on which they are been decided finally.
The Senate decides § 27 over the course of the consultation. The matter raises several legal issues, so will a vote usually one after the other, before deciding on the tenor.
Section 28 (1) who are judges and judges who have participated in a decision, performing in the rubrum with their names in the order of their seniority after the President.
(2) judges acting with or judges are on a decision on the signature prevents the Chairman notarize this.
Section 29 decisions which are to publish in the Gazette, the Director shall send the competent Ministry. The decision is published in three months after delivery or delivery is not yet in the Federal Law Gazette, it shall inform the President or the Chairman and the rapporteur Member of the Senate.
Section 30 as far as the decision will be announced the process agent of a constitutional body, is the constitutional body at the same time immediately to send.
Section 31 (1) which BVerfGG and the Senate are in a collection of decisions of the Constitutional Court authorized by the court decisions of the plenary in accordance with article 16 paragraph 1 released, issued by the members of the Court on its own responsibility.
(2) the House or the Senate can exclude the publication of a decision in the collection. This decision is on record to make.
(3) If a decision of the Chamber is BVerfGG sections 81a, 93 b or § 93 c in individual cases of particular interest, the Senate on its proposal may cause the publication in the collection.
(4) the names of the judges and judges involved in the decision, are in the collection with printed.
(5) the names of persons, associations of persons and places be abbreviated basically the print of the letters.
(6) where there are surpluses available from the publication of the collection of the decisions of the Constitutional Court authorized by the Court, these are the tasks of a judicial Professional Association of the members of the Constitutional Court or for charitable purposes to use.
Section 32 (1) decisions issued by official information about require the approval of reporting Member of the Senate and Chairman of and may be published only if that decision is received by the process.
(2) the same applies to decisions of the Chambers.
Article 33 the Federal Constitutional Court is a documentation centre. You recorded and documented constitutional decisions and essential materials. The members of the Court take part in the selection and analysis of documents. The documents are stored in a cross-court, generally accessible database. The documentation centre is responsible for the archiving and providing decisions of the Federal Constitutional Court on the Internet.
§ 34 draft judgments, decisions and orders, work on their preparation and documents relating to voting, are not part of the records of the proceedings. They are to be kept in special envelope along with the files. Without prejudice to the section 35 paragraph 5 sentence 2 BVerfGG subject to it not the access to the file.
(1) the or the Chairman in consultation decides access to the files with the reporting Member of the Senate. In the case of article 63, paragraph 2, the President decides letter c. The competent authorities in accordance with section 65 decide about the inspection procedures in the General Register pursuant to § 63 paragraph 1.
(2) after completion of the procedure can stakeholders (section 20 BVerfGG) according to § 35 paragraph 1 sentence 1 and 2 BVerfGG inspection be granted.
(3) the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act governing the transmission of personal data apply.
Decisions of the Constitutional Court are article 36 before being transferred to authorities to anonymize your dishes or private third parties. Details provides a statement of the President.
Section 37 (1) the records of the proceedings of the Court Senate decisions including the documents referred to in section 34 can be dispensed after ten years at the Federal Archives.
(2) the destruction of procedure files and documents according to § 34 is allowed after 30 years. Procedure files and documents are excluded according to § 34 decisions, which were determined by the Court to publish.
Track 2 on the procedure in the event of representation pursuant to § 15 paragraph 2 sentence 2, § 19 paragraph 4 BVerfGG section 38 (1) in the cases of § 15 paragraph 2 sentence 2 and the § 19 paragraph 4 sentence 1 BVerfGG associates or the Chairman of the Senate, in which the representation is entered, the Lottery's.
(2) or the Chairman of the other Senate conducts the lottery. Members of both Senate are taught by the Los date to a Registrar or an as is drawn to. A transcript of the ballot is taken to the acts of the process. The Los outcome is to inform all members of the Court.
(3) article 15, paragraph 1, sentence 2 applies to the arrangement and the procedure of the Los BVerfGG according to.
Title 3 to the proceedings in the Chambers pursuant to section 81a and §§ 93 b to 93d BVerfGG section 39 in the Chambers lead, as far as they them the President and the Vice President, the remainder belong to each serving, with equal seniority the oldest living member of the present Chair.
The Chambers – generally on the basis of a written vote - in the proceedings, which are assigned to one of their members as a report erstattendes member decide section 40 (1) in the framework of its powers. A member is a member of several chambers, the Senate decision governs according to § 15a paragraph 2 BVerfGG as spread the responsibility for that co-Trustees allocated to the Chambers.
(2) a unanimous decision of the Board is reached, the Senate decides, in the cases of 93d paragraph 2 BVerfGG.
(3) the Chamber rejects the acceptance of a constitutional complaint, issuing an interim order applications in this matter are irrelevant.
Article 41 the rapporteur Member can already prior to the decision of the Board, whether an application to check is illegal or not accepted a constitutional complaint is opinions of expression entitled (sec. 81a, 93 b BVerfGG), (article 82 in conjunction with sections 77, 94 BVerfGG) or catch up with third-party and contact with the request to that in section 82, paragraph 4 referred BVerfGG dishes.
Section 42 acts of the Court against whose decision the constitutional complaint has been in, have been brought in in a constitutional complaint procedure, which ended with a non-acceptance decision, is to send a copy of the decision this Court for the return of the files. The same applies if a constitutional organ or authority on a corresponding request for opinion on the constitutional complaint has delivered an opinion, or when the constitutional complaint is directed against a decision of a Supreme Court.
Title 4 the procedure in the Committee referred to in article 14 paragraph 5 BVerfGG § 43 in the article every Senate elects 5 BVerfGG Committee 14 paragraph for the duration of a financial year two members of the Court and their representation. The President is represented in the chairmanship of the Vice-President, at his Indespensability by the longest-serving, with equal seniority, by the oldest living member of the Committee.
Section 44 (1) the Chairmen are notified of all proceedings initiating requests for their Senate. While they are on doubt involving the Senate responsibilities, pointed out. You may bring a discussion in the Senate.
(2) a thing may be given off to the other Senate, Chairperson and Rapporteur members of both Senate also are in agreement.
(3) each Member of the Tribunal may request the convening of the Committee. The Committee is convened with a notice fortnight - immediately - usually. This does not apply if the Senate has begun consulting on the matter.
The President ordered § 45 of the members of the Committee per a report erstattendes member of every Senate. This can leave a written opinion on the question of competence before the meeting jointly or separately.
Section 46 the decisions of the Committee are held by the or the Chairman in a note. You are not substantiated. You will be communicated to all members of the Court and to the records of the proceedings.
Title 5 to the procedure in plenary in accordance with § 16 BVerfGG section 47 (1) who wants to deviate Senate, in a legal question from the in a decision of the other Senate or legal opinion contained in the plenary, the plenary calls by Senate resolution.
(2) the invocation of the plenary shall not apply if the Senate, whose decision will be derogated from, on request explains that he is not sticking to his legal opinion.
The Chairman of the Senate each appoint section 48 (1) the preparation of the decision of the plenary a report erstattendes member. These present a vote no later than ten days prior to the plenary session.
(2) the decision of the plenary shall be justified. He is to be treated as well as decisions of the Senate.
Track 6 on the procedure in plenary in accordance with § 105 BVerfGG section 49 (1) who can request for initiation of the procedure pursuant to article 105, paragraph 1 BVerfGG made are shared by at least six members of the Court, in the case of article 105, paragraph 1 number 1 BVerfGG also by the President and the Vice President.
(2) the request and justification is submitted to all members of the Court in confidential form against acknowledgement of receipt.
50. the Member of the Court, against which the application is directed, is occasion to give the request orally and in writing prior to the plenary session to comment on.
§ 51 of the decision to initiate the procedure requires the consent of at least eight members of the Court. The full Supervisory Board advises and decides in the absence of the person concerned. The decision is not justified; It is signed by the participating judges and judges and then opened the or of the persons concerned.
§ 52 initiation of proceedings ordered a member to conduct the investigation from among its members the plenary. This stops the or the person concerned and conducts the necessary investigations; to evidence concerned are to be loaded. The result of the investigation's reported plenary in writing and at the hearing; the report concludes with a proposal for the decision. This member of the Court is excluded from consultation and decision-making.
Article 53 the hearing will take place behind closed of doors. At the request of the concerned, the public can be admitted.
Section 54 (1) the procedure on an application is BVerfGG according to article 105, paragraph 1, if the Member of the Court, against which the application is directed, is released BVerfGG pursuant to § 12 of the Office or due to expiry of term of Office or on request (article 98, paragraph 1, paragraph 2 number 2 BVerfGG) in retirement.
(2) the procedure is also set when the application before a decision is taken back BVerfGG according to article 105, paragraph 4, except that the plenary decides to initiate it or to continue.
Title 7 of the proceedings at levy of a special vote in accordance with article 30, paragraph 2 BVerfGG article 55 (1) are the dissenting vote, in which a member of the Senate a deviate represented in the Advisory opinion to the decision or whose justification lays down, must within three weeks of completion of the decision the or of the Chairman of the Senate. The Senate may extend this time limit.
(2) a person who intends to cast a special vote, has to inform the Senate, if it allows the progress of the discussions.
(3) the dissenting vote a verdict is delivered, so the Chairman at the announcement to announce this. Subsequently, the judge or the judge can tell with the essential content of the special vote.
(4) the special vote will be published together with the decision.
(5) the dissenting vote is specifically marked to release in the collection of the decisions of the Federal Constitutional Court in the wake of the decision.
(6) the foregoing decisions of the plenary shall apply accordingly for special votes.
Track 8 on the procedure in plenary in accordance with § 7a BVerfGG article 56
Each Member of the Court may make proposals for the resolution of the plenary in accordance with Section 7a of the BVerfGG. You must submit at least one week before the meeting of the plenary to and justified; This is to announce whether the proposed the nomination in the House agree. By complying with the proposal deadline may be waived with the agreement of all present members of the Court.
Article 57 (1) of the election proposals will secretly vote after the debate. The quorum according § 7a paragraph 2 sentence 3 in conjunction with article 16 paragraph 2 BVerfGG.
(2) in the first ballot is designed using of ballots, on which the proposals in alphabetical order are listed. Each Member of the Court has as many votes as suggestions to be made. It is selected who has received at least a majority of the votes in the order resulting from the number of votes.
(3) the first round of balloting remains wholly or partially unsuccessful, so is selected individually in separate ballots with paper ballots, the voters put only one name on the. The Act will be repeated until there is a majority of the votes for a proposal; each repetition is eliminated, who received the fewest votes in the previous ballot.
Section 58 (1) the election leads to § 57, not to a sufficient number of proposals, then the other proposals in a new election be determined. This will take place in the second week after completion of the earlier election date. To be named new people or so far named again proposed; the deadline of section 56, sentence 2 is reduced to three days. The plenary may decide that is voted in a new election only in accordance with article 57, paragraph 3.
(2) if in the case of paragraph 1 sentence 1 still in the session proposals for the new election made, so may be resolved with the votes of all present members of the Court, that the new election will be performed immediately. Proposed only persons who were previously named, the decision by a majority of two-thirds of the present members of the Court can be summed.
Title 9 to the proceedings the Board of appeal in accordance with section 97 c BVerfGG section 59 (1) the plenary calls every year a member of the Court from any Senate and for this each a representation for a period of two years in the Board of appeal. Immediately subsequent re-election is not permitted. President or Vice President can not participate in the appeal.
(2) for the first term of 2012 beginning in the year determines the plenary of each Senate ever a member of the Court whose term of Office of three years in the Board of appeal; This also applies to the two members of the Court, laid down as their representative.
Section 60 is excluded or prevented for other reasons c paragraph 2 a member of the Board according to article 97 BVerfGG from participation, takes his place by the plenary to the representation of this Chamber member, the Member of the Court. Is prevented, this representation by the longest-serving member from the Senate, the Chamber member belongs to. The same applies for the remainder term of Office, if a member of the Board of appeal is eliminated from the Court.
§ Leads 61-the Chairman of the Board of Appeal whose serving member.
Section 62 (1) is an opinion pursuant to section 97d paragraph 1 BVerfGG present usually only following a request by the rapporteur Member of the Board of appeal. It can consult the files of proceedings as far as the inspection is not excluded according to § 34.
(2) which or the Chairman of the Board of appeal in agreement decides access to the files of those involved with the rapporteur Member.
Title 10 of the General Register (AR) the Constitutional Court section 63 (1) submitted to the Federal Constitutional Court, which relate to a matter of administration of the Court or according to the provisions of the Act on the Constitutional Court are permitted, are recorded in the General Register (AR) and processed as a matter of judicial administration. Account, in particular: a) requests to the case-law of the Constitutional Court, as well as to pending or completed procedure, b) inputs, which is pursuing a certain application nor a concern asserted, for the jurisdiction of the Constitutional Court is.
(2) in the General Register can also be registered: a) constitutional complaints, in which an assumption come to the decision (paragraph 93a BVerfGG) not taken into consideration, because they are obviously inadmissible or, taking into account the case law of the Constitutional Court cannot succeed obviously, b) other obviously unacceptable procedural motions, c) procedure where the jurisdiction of the Senate can be not immediately clarify.
Article 64 (1) deciding whether to enter is a task in the General Register, the Chairmen of the relevant Senate meeting. You can transfer general decision-making powers appointed employees on which according to § 16 of the post award.
(2) pursuant to article 63, paragraph 2 letter of a process registered in the General Register is to transfer when a judicial decision is sought after information about the legal situation in the procedure register.
(3) should be transferred to an operation from the General Register in the register of the proceedings, he shall submit to the speaker or the speakers for the General Register.
(4) the files registered in the General registry procedures, which have not been transferred register procedure be destroyed accordance of § 35 paragraph 7 b BVerfGG five years after the last available relating to the thing. The operations that are entered into before entry into force of this regulation, are basically destroyed ten years after receipt.
Section 65 of the General Register is the head of the Department "Administration of Justice" on behalf of the Court. It is supported by drawing entitled advisors and speakers for the General Register, which must have the qualification of judgeship.
Title 11 final provisions § 66 members of the Court within the meaning of these rules of procedure are also judges and judges who continue their duties after the expiry of its term (§ 4(4) BVerfGG).
§ Wear 67 the judges at the hearing a robe with beret.
§ 68 fiscal year of the Federal Constitutional Court is the calendar year.
Section 69 (1) the work of the Constitutional Court is statistically recorded.
(2) the business load of the Court shows monthly statistics and at the end of the fiscal year in a total statistics.
Article 70 without prejudice of article 19 is to flag the courthouse during a hearing and a judgment as well as on the specific orders of the President.
§ 71 (1) of the request for amendment of the rules of procedure can be placed by any member of the Court. The request is in writing. It must contain the formulated text change and rationale.
(2) at least a period of one month should be between application and decision making in plenary.
(3) in the case of defence (article 115a (1), article 115 g GG) the rules of procedure by a majority of the present judges and judges can be changed, if this is necessary to maintain the work of the Court.
(4) a President, a Vice-President or a Director takes office, the rules of procedure will recast language accordingly.
72. the rules of procedure is to be published in the Federal Law Gazette.
§ 73. these rules of procedure shall on the day after the notice in effect; at the same time the rules of procedure of the Constitutional Court of 15 December 1986 (BGBl. I p. 2529), last amended by article 1 of the notice of changes of the rules of procedure of the Constitutional Court of 7 January 2002 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 1171), override.
Concluding formula the President of the Constitutional Court
Search Translated Laws of Germany