Law on the removal of costs for the federal civil servants, judges in the Federal Service and Soldiers (Bundesumtraction Costlaw-BUKG)Non-official table of contents
Date of issue: 08.04.1964
" Bundesumtraction Covenant in the version of the Notice of 11. December 1990 (BGBl. 2682), as last amended by Article 15 (42) of the Law of 5. February 2009 (BGBl. I p. 160) has been changed "
|:||Recaught by Bek. v. 11.12.1990, I 2682;|
|Last modified by Art. 15 para. 42 G v. 5.2.2009 I 160|
For details, see the Notes
(+ + + text evidence application: 1.1.1975 + + +)
(+ + + measures) on the basis of the EinigVtr cf. BUKG Annex EV + + +) Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Scope of application
(1) This law regulates the nature and scope of the Reimbursement of expenses arising from the repayment of the moves referred to in § § 3 and 4 and the measures referred to in § 12. Authorized persons are:
- Federal officials and officials seconded to the Federal Service,
- Judges in the Federal Service and in the Federal Service Judge,
- Professional soldiers and soldiers on Time,
- Officials and Judges (numbers 1 and 2) and retired professional soldiers,
- previous civil servants and judges (numbers 1 and 2) and professional soldiers who have been dismissed due to incapacity or reach of the age limit
- Survivors of the persons specified in numbers 1 to 5.
(2) Survivors are the spouse, life partner, relative to the fourth grade, Second degrees, foster children and foster parents, when these persons have been part of the deceased's home community at the time of death.(3) A domestic community within the meaning of this Act requires a co-existence in the same home or in close supervision of the same home. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Claim on relocation cost compensation
(1) The requirement for the right to be paid for the removal of the costs is written in writing or electronic commitment. It is to be granted at the same time as the measure to be taken. In the cases of § 4 (3), the relocation fee must be paid prior to the move.(2) The relocation fee shall be paid after the end of the relocation. It must be requested in writing or electronically within a time limit of one year at the employment authority, in the cases of section 4 (3) at the last employment authority. The time limit begins with the day after the termination of the move, in the cases of § 11 para. 3 sentence 1 with the announcement of the revocation.(3) The repayment of the removal costs shall not be granted unless the repayment of the payment of the removal costs is carried out within five years of the effective date of the payment. The supreme service authority may extend this period for a period of not more than two years in exceptional cases of exceptional circumstances. § 4 (3) sentence 2 shall remain unaffected. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Commitment of relocation cost compensation
(1) The relocation cost compensation is to be granted for retreats
2.on the instructions of the Staff members to take the apartment within a certain distance from the office or to obtain a service flat,3.on the occasion of the evacuation of a Apartment for service in service,4.on the occasion of the cancellation of a transfer after a move with a commitment of the relocation cost compensation.
- on the occasion of the translation, for official reasons, to a place other than the previous place of service, it because
- to expect an early further offset to another service location is,
- the move should not be carried out for special reasons,
- the apartment is less than 30 kilometers away from the new service or is located in the new place of service (catchment area) or
- a normally traveled route. Entitled to the commitment of the relocation cost compensation irrevocably waived and for service reasons do not require the move
(2) Paragraph 1 (1) 1.relocation of the employment authority,2. the not only temporary assignment for service reasons to another part of the Employment Agency,3. the transfer of another judge's office pursuant to § 32 para. 2 of the German Judges Act or another judge's office pursuant to § 27 (2) of the aforementioned Law.
(+ + + § 3 para. 1 no. 1: For application see DBeglG § 2 para. 1 Buchst. a No. 1 + + +) Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Commitment The relocation cost compensation in special cases
(1) The relocation cost compensation can be promised in the appropriate application of § 3 (1) No. 1 for retreats from the event
- of the setting,
- of the secondment or commander,
- the temporary assignment for service reasons to a other part of the employment authority,
- the temporary service at a different location than a service.
(2) Relocation cost compensation can also be committed for retreats
(3) The relocation cost allowance may also be used for retreats from the termination of the termination. The person entitled to the service shall be entitled to the service pursuant to section 1 (1), second sentence, no. 4 to 6, if
- revocation or termination a measure referred to in paragraph 1 (2) to (4) following a move with an undertaking to pay for the removal of the removal costs,
- the clearance of a federal or the federal right of occupation , if it is to be vacated at the request of the supreme service authority or the authority empowered by it,
- Transfer or change of residence due to the state of health of the beneficiary, the spouse or the partner living with him in the domestic community or the person living with him in the domestic community, in the case of the family surcharge after the Federal law on employment of children, whereby the necessity of the move must be certified by an official or a trust physician,
- a change of housing, which is necessary because the apartment has become inadequate because of the increase in the number of children belonging to the domestic community and eligible for family surcharge under the Bundesbesoldungsgesetz (Federal Law on Employment and Employment). An apartment is not sufficient if the room number of the previous apartment is left behind by at least two behind the number of rooms to which the apartment is located. In this case, only one room may be granted for each person (§ 6 para. 3 sentence 2 and 3) before and after the move to the home community of the person entitled to work.
The relocation cost compensation will only be granted if the service is moved within two years of termination of the service. It shall not be granted if the service has been terminated for disciplinary reasons or for the purpose of taking up another activity.(4) The assignment in accordance with paragraph 1 no. 2 shall be the same as the assignment in accordance with § 29 of the Federal Civil Service Act or in accordance with Section 20 of the Staff Regulations of Officials. Non-official table of contents
- Remaining at border locations, smaller remote places or island locations is not reasonable or
- in the previous ten years at least one move with commitment of the Relocation cost compensation has been carried out to another location.
§ 5 Relocation Cost Compensation (1) The relocation cost compensation includes
(2) allowances granted for the same move by another service or employment agency are to be paid to the removal costs , to be charged for the same purpose, for the same purpose as the repayment of costs under this Act.(3) The repayment of expenses due to an undertaking pursuant to section 4 (1) no. 1 or 2 nos. 3 or 4 shall be repaid if the person entitled to pay a refund before the expiry of two years after the end of the move from a reason for which he is responsible from the Federal Service to be excluded. The supreme service authority may grant exceptions if the person entitled directly to a service or employment relationship with another public service servant in the scope of this law or to a person in accordance with § 40 (6) Set 2 and 3 of the Bundesbesoldungsgesetz (Bundesbesoldungsgesetz). Non-official table of contents
- Carriage offsets (§ 6),
- Travel Costs (§ 7),
- Lease compensation (§ 8),
- other outlays (§ 9),
- flat-rate compensation for other relocation outlays (§ 10),
- Expenses according to § 11.
§ 6 Carriage outlays (1) The necessary outlays for the promotion of the goods to be relocated from the previous to the new Apartment will be refunded. If the new home is located abroad, in the cases of § 3 (1) (3), § 4 (2) (2) (2) and (3) sentence 1, the transport costs shall be reimbursed up to the local border location.(2) Expenses for the promotion of relocation goods, which are located outside the previous dwelling, shall be reimbursed at most to the extent that they would be eligible for reimbursement in the case of the transport with the other goods to be relocated.(3) The housing facility and the appropriate scope are other movable objects and pets which are in the ownership, possession or use of the person entitled to move on the day prior to loading of the goods to be moved or of other persons who are entitled to They live in a domestic community. Other persons within the meaning of the first sentence are the spouse, the life partner and the unmarried children, the children of Stief and the foster children. In addition, the children and relatives referred to in the second sentence of the second sentence of the second sentence, the person who has not only been subject to legal or moral obligation, shall be subject to the law of the person concerned, who shall not be left to the second grade and to the care parents. Temporary accommodation and maintenance, as well as domestic workers and those whose assistance is not only temporarily required for professional or health reasons. Non-official table of contents
§ 7 Travel expenses (1) The expenses for the travel of the person entitled to travel and the persons belonging to the domestic community (§ 7) 6 (3) sentence 2 and 3) from the previous to the new dwelling will be refunded as if the person entitled to work is to be reimbursed in the cases of § 4 (3) sentence 1 no. 1 as they would be to be reimbursed for service trips in the last service relationship. Daily allowance shall be granted from the date of the invitation of the goods to be taken up to the date of delivery, subject to the proviso that these two days shall also be considered as full travel days. Overnight stay allowance is only granted for the day of delivery of the relocation item if an overnight stay outside the new apartment has been necessary.(2) The first sentence of paragraph 1 shall apply to two journeys by a person or a journey of two persons for searching or inspecting an apartment, with the proviso that the cost of the journey to the lowest class of the lowest class of a shall be reimbursed on a regular basis. Days and nights will be granted for a maximum of two travel days and two days of stay.(3) For a journey of the person entitled to the previous home for preparation and implementation of the move, the driving costs referred to in the first sentence of paragraph 2 shall be reimbursed. The travelling expenses of another person for such a journey shall be reimbursed to the same extent that neither the person entitled nor another person (§ 6 para. 3 sentence 2 and 3) has been found at the time of retreat at the previous place of residence, who is preparing the preparation for the journey. and implementation of the move. If the move is carried out before a measure takes effect in accordance with § § 3, 4 para. 1, the travel expenses for the return journey from the new home to the place of service, in the cases of § 4 (1) No. 1 to the previous dwelling, shall be carried out in accordance with the first sentence of paragraph 2. refunded.(4) Section 6 (1) sentence 2 shall apply accordingly. Non-official table of contents
§ 8 indemnification (1) Rent for the previous home is up to the time when the lease is at the earliest. , but at the latest for six months, if rent had to be paid for the new dwelling for the same time. In addition, the necessary outlays for re-renting the apartment within the duration of the contract are reimbursed up to the amount of the rent for one month. The rates 1 and 2 are also valid for the rental of a garage.(2) Rent for the new apartment, which had to be paid according to the location of the housing market for a period during which the apartment could not yet be used, shall be reimbursed at the latest for three months if rent for the previous dwelling for the same time had to be paid. The same applies to the rent of a garage.(3) The previous dwelling in the house or the condominig shall be the same as the apartment with the proviso that the rental compensation shall be paid for a maximum of one year. The supreme service authority may extend this period for a maximum of six months in exceptional cases of exceptional circumstances. The place of rent shall be replaced by the usual rental value of the apartment. The same applies to your own garage. For the new apartment in your own house or the new condo is not granted rent compensation.(4) Rent in accordance with paragraphs 1 to 3 shall not be reimbursed for a period in which the dwelling or garage has been wholly or partially otherwise leased or used.
footnote(+ + + § 8 (3) sentence 2: For application, see DBeglG § 2 para. 1 Book. b + + +) Non-official table of contents
§ 9 Other expenses (1) The necessary local brokerage fees for the placement of a rental apartment and a garage or the corresponding outlays up to this level for your own apartment will be refunded.(2) The outlays for an additional teaching of the children of the person entitled to the move due to the move (§ 6 (3) sentence 2) shall be up to forty of the hundred of the final basic salary of grade A, which is the determining factor at the time of termination of the move. 12 of the Bundesbesoldungsgesetz (Bundesbesoldungsgesetz) for each child is reimbursed up to fifty per cent of this amount, and in addition to three quarters of this amount.(3) The outlays for a cooker shall be reimbursed up to an amount of 450 German marks if its procurement is necessary in relation to the new dwelling. If the new apartment is a rental apartment, under the same conditions, the costs for stoves up to 320 Deutsche Mark will be reimbursed for each room. Non-official table of contents
§ 10 Flat-rate compensation for other items of relocation (1) Beneficiaries who, on the day before loading the move, are entitled to a The apartment had been re-established after the move, and received a flat-rate compensation for other retreats. It is for married or in one life partnership members of grades B 3 to B 11, C 4 and R 3 to R 10 28.6, grades B 1 and B 2, A 13 to A 16, C 1 to C 3, and R 1 and R 2 24.1, of grades A 9 to A 12 21.4 as well as grades A 1 to A 8 20.2 per cent of the final basic salary of grade A 13 according to Appendix IV of the Bundesbesoldungsgesetz (Federal Law on Remuneration). Ledige shall receive 50 percent of the amount according to sentence 2. The amounts pursuant to sentences 2 and 3 shall increase by 6.3% of the final basic salary of grade A 13 pursuant to Annex IV of the Annex IV for each person referred to in Article 6 (3) sentences 2 and 3, with the exception of the spouse or the life partner. Bundesbesoldungsgesetz, if it also lives after moving with the moving person in the home community.(2) The married person is the same as the widower and the divorcee, as well as the one whose marriage is annulled or annulled, and also the Ledige, who also in the new apartment relatives up to the fourth grade, Grade, nurse or caregiver from a statutory or moral obligation not only temporarily granted accommodation and maintenance, as well as the Ledige who has also taken up another person in the new home, the assistance of which he/she is It is not only a temporary requirement for professional or health reasons. The one who lives in a life partnership is the one who survived his life partner, and the one whose life partnership has been lifted.3. An apartment within the meaning of paragraph 1 shall consist of a closed unit of several rooms in which a household can be kept, including always a kitchen or a room with cooking facilities. An apartment also includes water supply, a shower and a toilet.(4) If the conditions set out in the first sentence of paragraph 1 are not fulfilled, the flat-rate payment shall be 30 per cent for married persons, 20 in the case of Ledigen 20 of the hundred of the amount referred to in the second sentence of paragraph 1 or 3. The full flat-rate compensation shall be granted if the goods to be moved have been subject to an application for a previous use abroad.(5) In the cases of § 11 para. 3, the proven necessary outlays are reimbursed up to the amount of the flat-rate compensation.(6) If, within five years, a move has been preceded by a commitment of the relocation cost compensation in accordance with § § 3, 4 (1) No. 2 to 4 or 2 no. 1, a frequency surcharge of 50 per cent shall be granted in accordance with paragraph 1 of the total payment of the flat-rate payment, if the conditions set out in the first sentence of paragraph 1 have been fulfilled in the case of the previous move and the transfer to be made.(7) In the case of the same move, a number of flat-rate payments shall be granted, only one shall be granted; if the flat-rate allowances are different, the higher shall be granted. Non-official table of contents
§ 11 Relocation cost compensation in special cases (1) An official with a flat within the meaning of Section 10 (3), the relocation fee compensation for a move pursuant to section 3 (1) (1), (3) or (4), section 4 (1) no. 1 to 4, para. 2 no. 1, the move to a provisional apartment may be paid for removal costs if the competent authority has previously provided this apartment in writing or in writing. has been electronically recognized as a temporary home. Until moving to the final home, an apartment may only be recognized once as a temporary home.(2) In the cases of § 4 (2) (3) and (4), no more than the transport expenses (§ 6) and the travel expenses (§ 7) are reimbursed, which would have been incurred in the event of a move over a distance of twenty-five kilometres. In the case of § 4 (3) sentence 1 no. 2, only the transport costs (§ 6) will be reimbursed. The second sentence shall also apply to the promotion of the right to move the spouse or the life partner if the person entitled to move is married within six months from the date of the day or the life partnership is based on which the repayment of the removal costs in accordance with § 3 (1) no. 1 or 2 or Section 4 (1) or (2) no. 1.(3) If the pledge of the relocation cost compensation is withdrawn from the reasons for which the beneficiary is not responsible, the necessary expenses incurred as a result of the preparation of the move shall be reimbursed. If another move has to be carried out in this case, it shall be granted repayment of the costs of removal; sentence 1 shall remain unaffected. Sentences 1 and 2 shall apply mutatily if the pledge of repayment of the costs is withdrawn, otherwise repealed or otherwise completed. Non-official table of contents
§ 12 Split Money (1) Split money is granted
for the beneficiaries through the separate management of the budget, the maintenance of the dwelling or the accommodation in the previous place of residence or the provision of the necessary expenses arising out of the household savings necessary for the management of a household, taking into account the domestic saving.(2) If the person entitled to transfer costs has been promised, compensation shall be granted only if it is unconditionally willing to move and it is proven that it is due to lack of housing at the new place of employment, including the catchment area (§ 3 (1)). Point 1 (c) cannot be redrawn. These conditions must have been met since the day on which the repayment of the removal costs has been promised or, if the beneficiary has become more favourable, the measure has become effective or the apartment has been vacated.(3) In the event of a lack of housing, the severing allowance may only be granted if and as long as the removal of the right to be granted is contrary to one of the following obstacles:
- in the cases of § 3, para. 1, no. 1, 3 and 4, and para. 2, except in the case of the conditions Section 3 (1) (c) and (d),
- in the cases of § 4 (1) (2) to (4) and (2) (2) (1) or (3), insofar as the person entitled to a
- in the setting with a commitment of the relocation cost compensation
Separation money may also be granted if there is no shortage of housing, but one of these obstacles is present at the time when the service is effective. If there is a new reason for the obstacle if the obstacle course is omitted, the supreme service authority can approve the separation allowance for up to a maximum of one year. After the obstacle course has been omitted, separation money must not be granted even if there is a renewed shortage of housing.(4) The Federal Minister of the Interior shall be authorized to enact provisions on the granting of the separation of the grant by means of a regulation of the law. In this connection, it can be determined that separation money is also granted in the case of the adjustment without a commitment to the repayment of the removal costs and that in the cases of § 3 (1) (1) (d) of the beneficiaries, travel allowances for home trips are granted for a maximum of one year.(5) (dropped) Non-official table of contents
- Temporary severe illness of the entitled person or of one of his family members (§ 6 para. 3 sentence 2 and 3) for a period of one year;
- Employment bans for the beneficiaries or a family member (§ 6 para. 3 sentence 2 and 3) for the period before or after a
- or vocational training of a child (§ 6 para. 3 sentence 2 and 3) until the end of school or school education, or Training year. If the child is in grade 12 of a school, the grant of the severing grant shall be extended until the end of the following school year; if the child is in the penultimate training year of a vocational training relationship, The grant of the severing grant is extended until the end of the following training year;
- School or vocational training of a severely disabled child (§ 6 para. 3 Sentence 2 and 3). Separation allowance shall be granted until completion of the training, as long as it cannot be continued at the new service or residence or at a distance from it because of the disability;
- Akute life-threatening illness of a parent of the entitled person, his spouse or life partner, if this is to a large extent the help of the spouse, life partner, or members of the family of the beneficiary;
- School or first vocational training of the spouse or partner in the appropriate application of the number 3.
§ 13 International deductions (1) International relocations are moves between Germany and abroad as well as abroad.(2) International relocations do not apply to the moves
In the cases of the first sentence of sentence 1 (2) to (4), day and night money shall be paid for the transfer journey (Section 7 (1)). for the period of travel required; § 7 (2) and (3) shall not apply. Non-official table of contents
- of the civil servants working in the border traffic, even if they are not not, if, following the activity in the border traffic, they move abroad or in the cases of § 3 (1) (3), § 4 (2) (2) (2) to (4) (3) sentence 1 abroad,
- in the cases of § 3 para. 1 no. 3, § 4 para. 2 no. 2 to 4, para. 3 sentence 1,
- in the Domestic in the cases of § 3 (1) no. 2 and 3,
- on the occasion of a cessation, translation, secondment or commander and of the provisions of § 3 para. 2, § 4 para. 1 no. 3, para. 2 No 2 to 4 domestic measures, including their cancellation, if the previous or the new home is abroad.
§ 14 Special provisions for international relocations (1) The Federal Minister of Foreign Affairs is authorized to do so by agreement with the Federal Minister for the Interior, the Federal Minister of Defence and the Federal Minister of Finance for Foreign Affairs, by means of legal regulations, more detailed rules on the necessary repayment of the costs of removal of the costs (Regulation of the Federal Foreign Office, paragraph 2), as well as the necessary separation allowance (Regulation of the International Monetary Fund, paragraph 3), to the extent that the special needs abroad require it. To the extent that no special regulations have been issued on the basis of this authorization, § § 6 to 12 shall also apply to international excerpts.(2) In particular, the rules on the costs of the international relocation are to be regulated:
(3) In particular, the Regulation on the International Monetary Regulation shall be responsible for:
- Repayment of expenses for Preparation of retreats, including housing visits,
- Reimbursement of transport expenses,
- Taking into account up to 50 of the hundreds of saved transport equipment for left-back passenger cars,
- Repayment of the expenses for the retreats of the person entitled and of the persons belonging to his home community,
- Granting of aid to the cost of travelling to the home community and to the cost of transport of the marriage good to the Foreign service, if the claimer marries after moving abroad,
- Granting of aid to the cost of travel and to the costs of the Carriage of the pro-moving goods of a member of the domestic community, if it is permanently separated from the person entitled during his/her international service, up to the level of the cost of returning to the last place of employment in the Inland,
- Granting of rent allowance,
- Granting of the flat-rate allowance for other removal expenses and effort,
- Repayment of the proven other removal expenses,
- Repayment of the storage costs or the outlays for the moving goods left behind,
- Taking into account up to 50 percent of the saved storage costs for left-back handling,
- Repayment of the cost of maintaining the home in the country in the cases referred to in paragraph 5,
- Repayment of Extra Lessons for Auxiliary Lessons,
- Repayment of the Rental agreement-, reviewer-, brokerage or comparable costs for your own apartment,
- Contributions to the fitting or repair of Apartments,
- Contributions to the design of technical equipment and facilities required by local conditions
- Contributing to Climate-related Clothing,
- Equipment contribution Foreign Use,
- Contributions to the Head of Foreign Missions and functionally independent delegations headed by Ambassadors, as well as to the Director of the International Relations Committee. Permanent representatives and heads of external offices of missions abroad,
- Repayment of expenses for the repatriation of persons and goods for relocation Security reasons,
- Repayment of expenses for special cases,
- Repayment of excerpts for moves to a temporary apartment,
- Repayment of the relocation expenses Leaving the service abroad.
(4) By way of derogation from § 2 (2) sentence 1, the right to be paid shall be paid to the Flat-rate compensation, the contribution to the apes of climate-related clothing, the contribution fee and the contribution to the furnishing at the time when the relocation cost compensation according to § 3 or § 4 is promised.(5) By way of derogation from § § 3 and 4, the relocation fee compensation may also be promised in parts if there is a need for service reasons.(6) By way of derogation from the second sentence of Article 2 (2), the exclusion period for foreign retreats shall be two years. If, in the cases referred to in paragraph 2, point 16, the ability to contribute is recognised only after the termination of the move, the closing date shall begin with the recognition. In the cases referred to in paragraph 2 (5) and (6), it shall begin with the arrival or departure from the place of work. In the case of current payments, the first payment must be made within the time limit. In special cases, payments made later may also be taken into account for payments made before the expiry of the deadline.(7) The supreme service authority may, in general or on a case-by-case basis, in so far as special circumstances justify it, to compensate for the removal of costs. Non-official table of contents
- Compensation for separate financial management,
- Compensation for separate financial management for compelling personal reasons,
- Compensation on daily return to residence,
- Granting of Separation Money if No Overseas Service Benefits are granted
- Grant of separation money in individual cases for security reasons or because of other exceptional circumstances abroad (separation allowance in German). crisis situations),
- Granting of travel allowances for home trips for three months each, in special cases for two months of separation. This shall also apply for a maximum of one year if the beneficiary irrevocably renounced the payment of the removal costs and does not require any service reasons.
§ 15 Service provision, administrative provisions (1) The top service authority shall be authorized, in agreement with the Federal Minister of the Interior to designate neighbouring municipalities to a place of work if the premises of the same service extend over the territory of several municipalities.(2) The general administrative provisions relating to this Act shall be adopted by the Federal Minister of the Interior in agreement with the Federal Minister of Justice and the Federal Minister of Defence. Non-official table of contents
§ 16 Transitional provision If a rental fee has been approved before the date of delivery of this law, it will be made after the date of the announcement. Right further granted.