Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/b_romkfausbverprv/BJNR414100013.html
Training abweichender regulation on the testing and examination regulations of the Office management clerks education regulation BüroMKfAusbVErprV Ausfertigung date: 11.12.2013 full quotation: "regulation about the testing of different training and examination regulations in the Office management clerks Education Decree of 11 December 2013 (BGBl. I S. 4141), by article 2 of the regulation of 16th June 2014 (BGBl. I S. 791) has been changed" stand: modified by article 2 V v 16.6.2014 I 791 V occurs according § 9 of the 1.8.2020 override for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++) Text detection from: 1.8.2014 +++) (+++ to the application see section 1 and section 8 +++) input formula on the basis of § 6 of the vocational training Act, by article 232 number 1 of the Decree of October 31, 2006 (BGBl. I S. 2407) is changed, prescribe the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology and the Federal Ministry of the Interior in consultation with the Federal Ministry of education and research after consulting the main Committee of the Federal Institute for vocational education and training : § 1 target and subject of testing (1) by testing to examine whether the implementation of the audit in two parts of time falling apart is the appropriate type of examination for the education profession of merchant for Office management and a clerk for Office management. In addition, structure, content and weight of part 1 and part 2 of the audit should, as well as the implementation and testing of the additional qualification will be tested.
(2) testing the Office management clerks training Ordinance of 11 December 2013 is (Federal Law Gazette I p. 4125) to use that articles 6 to 8 of the Office management clerks training regulation does not apply are subject to the proviso.
§ 2 audit (1) the statutory audit is to determine whether the candidate has acquired the professional capacity to act. In the final examination, the examinee should prove that he mastered the professional skills required 1., 2. possesses the necessary professional knowledge and skills and to be conveyed 3rd with the vocational schools, vocational training is essential curriculum familiar.
The education system is to be based.
(2) the audit consists of parts 1 and 2, the time falling apart. In part 2 of the statutory audit are skills, knowledge, and skills that were already subject to part 1 of the audit, only as far as involved, as this is necessary for the assessment of professional competence according to § 38 of the vocational training Act.
§ 3 part 1 of the exam is supposed to (1) part 1 of the final examination held towards the middle of the second year of training.
(2) part 1 of the audit runs 1 in the appendices 1 and 2 of the Office management clerks training regulations for the first 15 months referred to skills, learning to be conveyed knowledge and skills, and 2. the vocational schools, insofar as it is essential for the training.
(3) part 1 of the final exam will take place "it Office management" in the testing area.
(4) for the testing area "it Office management" following requirements exist: 1 the candidate to demonstrate that he is able to organize Office and procurement processes in the framework of a holistic work order and customer oriented to edit; Here, he should prove that he can research, document by the use of word processing and spreadsheet and calculate;
2. the candidate to edit in writing computer professional typical tasks;
3. the examination time is 120 minutes.
§ 4 part 2 the audit is supposed to (1) part 2 of the final examination held at the end of the training.
(2) part 2 of the audit extends 1 curriculum to be conveyed the Office management clerks training regulation and 2. the vocational schools on the skills, knowledge and abilities to appendices 1 and 2, insofar as it is essential for the training.
(3) part 2 of the final examination consists of the areas of the exam: 1 customer relationship processes, 2. specialist task in the choice of qualification, 3. Economic and social studies.
(4) for the testing area "Customer relationship processes", following requirements exist: 1. the candidate should prove that he is able to edit complex assignments, action-oriented Here he is to show that he can handle customer orders, personnel-related tasks and case-related instruments of the commercial control;
2. the candidate to edit in writing professional-typical tasks;
3. the examination time is 150 minutes.
(5) for the test area "Technical task in the qualification of choice", following specifications are: 1. the candidate should prove that he is capable of, a) professional typical tasks to capture, to discuss issues and practices as well as to develop solutions, to establish and to reflect, b) to act, customer - and service-oriented c) operation practical tasks, taking into account the legal, economic and environmental relationships as well as d to plan, carry out and evaluate) communication and cooperation conditions into account;
2. Gage should be carried out a case-related technical discussion, exist for the following specifications: a) basis for the case-related technical discussion is one of the established electoral qualifications according to section 4, paragraph 3, of the Office management clerks training regulation, b) evaluated the achievements that the candidate shows in the case-related technical discussion, c) the consultation should last no more than 20 minutes and d) the consultation showing task and solution through the DUT derives from a;
3. to prepare for the case-related technical discussion to the examinee a) for each of the two specified election qualifications according to section 4, paragraph 3, of the Office management clerks training regulation create a maximum tripartite report on the implementation of an operational technical task or b) one of two practical professional tasks, which provided him by the Audit Committee to select, edit, and develop solutions; Basis for specialist tasks is one of the established electoral qualifications according to section 4, paragraph 3, of the Office management clerks training regulation.
The training operation informs the competent authority with the registration for the examination which variant is selected pursuant to sentence 1 No. 3. Is option 2(a) selected 1 number 3 to set the training employer has to confirm that the professional duties independently carried by the DUT in the operation. The reports are to submit to the Audit Committee not later than on the first day of part 2 of the audit. You are not rated. The audit committee chooses one of the two operational tasks. Developed based on from the selected specialist task and the report to create the Audit Committee for the underlying choice qualification in the case-related technical discussion so that you 1 point 1 can be detected above requirements in record. The variant letter b selects 1 number 3 after set, a preparation time of 20 minutes to give is the workpiece. Developed based on the task of trade that the examinee has selected, the Audit Committee for the underlying choice qualification in the case-related technical discussion so that you 1 point 1 can be detected above requirements in record.
(6) for the testing area "economic and social studies" are following specifications: 1 the candidate to demonstrate that he is able to present general economic and social contexts of professional and working world and judge;
2. the candidate to edit in writing case-related tasks;
3. the examination time is 60 minutes.
§ 5 the test areas are weighting of the test areas, the final exam (1) as follows to weight: 1 it Office management with 25 percent, 2. efficient customer relationship processes with 30 percent, 3. specialist task in the election with 35 percent, 4. Economic and social studies with 10 percent.
(2) the final exam is considered passed when the services have been assessed as follows: 1. the overall result of part 1 and part 2 of the final examination with at least 'sufficient', 2. a result of part 2 of the final examination with at least 'sufficient', 3rd in at least two areas of examination of part 2 of the final examination with at least 'sufficient' and 4th in any test range from part 2 of auditing with "inadequate".
(3) at the request of the sample examination in one is the test areas "Customer relationship processes" or "economic and social studies" through an oral examination lasting about 15 minutes supplementing if 1 the examination area worse than 'sufficient' has been assessed, and 2. the oral exam for passing the final exam can be decisive.
In determining the result for this test range, the previous result and the result of the oral exam in the ratio of 2:1 are weighted.
§ 6 additional qualification (1) as additional qualification can a choice qualifications not set in the framework of the vocational training according to section 4, paragraph 3, the Office management clerks training regulations are conveyed.
(2) providing the additional qualification, the substantive outline of Appendix 1, section B of the Office management clerks training regulation applies accordingly.
Article 7 examination of the additional qualification
(1) the additional qualification is checked separately in the context of part 2 of the audit when logging in to the final exam is that this examination should be performed and is made credible that the required skills, knowledge, and skills are been given.
(2) § 4 paragraph 5 shall apply accordingly for the testing of additional qualification.
(3) the examination of the additional qualification is considered passed when it has been assessed with at least 'sufficient'.
Existing vocational training conditions on professional apprenticeships which begun before the expiry of the 31 July 2020 are article 8 continue to apply the provisions of this regulation.
§ 9 entry into force, expiry this Regulation shall into force and on the 1 August 2020 override on August 1, 2014.
Search Translated Laws of Germany