Regulation on the testing of deviating training and examination regulations in the Office Management Department for Education and Training OrdinanceNon-official table of contents
Date of delivery: 11.12.2013
" Regulation on the testing of deviating training and examination regulations in the office management department of the Office of the Education and Training Act of 11 December 2013. December 2013 (BGBl. 4141), as set out in Article 2 of the Regulation of 16 June 2000. June 2014 (BGBl. I p. 791) "
|:||Modified by Art. 2 V v. 16.6.2014 I 791|
|The V is in accordance with. § 9 on 1.8.2020 out of|
For details, see the menu under Notes
(+ + + Text evidence from: 1.8.2014 + + +)unofficial table of contents
(+ + + Go to Application § 1 and § 8 + + +)
On the basis of § 6 of the Vocational Training Act, which is defined by Article 232, point 1 of the Regulation of 31 December 2008 October 2006 (BGBl. 2407), the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology and the Federal Ministry of the Interior, in agreement with the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, after hearing the main committee of the Federal Institute for Education and Research, have been amended. For vocational training: Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Objective and subject of testing
(1) The test shall be carried out to determine whether the Completion of the final examination in two temporally diverting parts is the appropriate examination form for the training profession of the businessman for office management and the clerk for office management. In addition, the structure, content and weighting of Part 1 and Part 2 of the final examination, as well as the implementation and examination of the additional qualification, will be tested.(2) The test is the Office Management-Purchase-Training Ordinance of 11. December 2013 (BGBl. 4125) must be based on the condition that § § 6 to 8 of the Office of the Office of the Office for the Management of the Office of the Office of the Office of the Office of the Office of the Office of the Office of Non-official table of contents
§ 2 final examination
(1) The final examination shall determine whether the test item is capable of acting as a professional has been acquired. In the final examination, the audit report is intended to demonstrate that it
- controls the required professional skills,
- has the necessary professional knowledge and skills, and
- with the in-school education
The training regulations must be based on the training regulations.(2) The final examination consists of the temporally diverted parts 1 and 2. In Part 2 of the final examination, skills, knowledge and skills which have already been the subject of Part 1 of the final examination are to be included only in so far as this is necessary for the determination of the professional qualification in accordance with § 38 of the final examination. Vocational training law is required. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Part 1 of the final examination
(1) Part 1 of the final examination is to take place at the middle of the second year of training.(2) Part 1 of the final examination extends to
- on the first 15-month period referred to in Appendixes 1 and 2 of the Office Management Leute Training Regulation Skills, knowledge and skills, as well as
- on the teaching material to be taught in the vocational education and training course, to the extent that it is essential for vocational training
(3) Part 1 of the final examination takes place in the examination area "Information Technology Office Management".(4) For the "Information Technology Office Management" examination area, there are the following requirements:
unofficial table of contents
- The test item shall demonstrate that it is capable of being used within the framework of a In doing so, he is to demonstrate that he is researching, documenting, using word processing and spreadsheet programs, and working on a customer-oriented approach to the organization of office and procurement processes. and can calculate;
- The test object is to process professional tasks in a computer-based way;
- the exam time is 120 minutes.
§ 4 part 2 the final examination.
(1) Part 2 of the final examination is to take place at the end of the vocational training.(2) Part 2 of the final examination extends to
- on skills, knowledge and skills according to Appendixes 1 and 2 of the Office Management Buy-Training Ordinance and
- on the teaching material to be used in the vocational education and training course, insofar as it is essential for vocational education and training.
(3) Part 2 of the final examination from audit areas:
- Customer Relationship Processes,
- Technical Task in the Elective qualification,
- Economic and social studies.
(4) For the Customer Relationship Processes review area, there are the following preferences:
- The test piece is intended to prove that it is able to handle complex work orders in an action-oriented way; in doing so, it is intended to show that it handles orders in a customer-oriented way, perceives personnel-related tasks and can use instruments of commercial control on a case-by-case basis;
- the examinee is to write professional tasks in writing edit;
- the exam time is 150 minutes.
(5) For the examination area "FachTask in der Wahlqualifikation" there are the following requirements:
- The test object is to prove that it is able to
- Understand tasks, discuss problems and procedures, and develop, justify, and reflect solutions,
- Customers-and to act in a service-oriented way,
- To plan operational tasks, taking economic, ecological and legal relationships into account, to carry out and to evaluate and
- considering communication and cooperation conditions;
- The test item is intended to perform a case-related expert conversation for which the following specifications exist:
- The basis for the case-related expert discussion is one of the pre-defined electoral qualifications in accordance with § 4 paragraph 3 of the Office Management Department for Education and Training Regulation,
- rated the performance of the review in case-by-case expert talk,
- Expert discussion will last for a maximum of 20 minutes and
- the expert discussion will be presented with a presentation of the task and solution path through the test specimen. initiated;
- to prepare for case-related expert discussion
- for each of the two pre-defined elective qualifications in accordance with § 4 paragraph 3 of the Office Management Buy-Training Ordinance a maximum of three-page report on the implementation of a b)
- Work on one of two practice-related technical tasks that the Examination Committee will put to your choice, process and solve the problem. ); the basis for the specialist tasks is one of the defined elective qualifications in accordance with § 4 (3) of the Office Management Department for Education and Training Ordinance.
training establishment shall notify the competent authority of the application for the Examination of which variant is chosen in accordance with the first sentence of 1. If the variant according to the first sentence of point 3 (a) is chosen, the training person shall confirm that the technical tasks of the test specimen have been carried out independently in operation. The reports shall be forwarded to the examination board at the latest on the first day of Part 2 of the final examination. They will not be evaluated. The Audit Committee selects one from the two operational tasks. On the basis of the selected task and the report prepared for this purpose, the examination board for the underlying elective qualification shall develop the case-related expert discussion in such a way that the requirements set out in the first sentence of the first sentence are proven. . If the variant referred to in the first sentence of paragraph 3 (b) is chosen, a preparatory period of 20 minutes shall be granted to the examiner. On the basis of the technical task chosen by the examinee, the examination board for the underlying elective qualification shall develop the case-related expert discussion in such a way that the requirements set out in the first sentence of the first sentence can be demonstrated.(6) The following guidelines exist for the examination area "Economic and Social Studies":
unofficial Table of Contents
- The test item is to prove that it is capable of general economic and social studies. and assessing the social relationships of the working and working world;
- The test subject shall be subject to case-related tasks in writing edit;
- the exam time is 60 minutes.
§ 5 Weight of Examination Areas, passing of the final examination
(1) The examination areas are to be weighted as follows:
| with 25 percent,|
|with 30 percent,|
| FachTask in the|
|with 35 percent,|
(2) The final audit is passed, if the performance has been assessed as follows:
|with 10 percent.|
(3) At the request of the test piece, the examination is in one of the examination areas "Customer Relationship Processes" or "economic and social studies" by an oral examination of about 15 minutes, if
- in the overall result of Part 1 and Part 2 of the Audit with at least "sufficient",
- as a result of Part 2 of the final examination with at least "sufficient",
- in at least two review areas of Part 2 of the final exam with at least "sufficient" and
- in no examination area of Part 2 of the final examination with "insufficient".
In determining the result for this examination area, the previous result and the result of the oral supplementary examination in the ratio of 2: 1 are: shall be weighted. Non-official table of contents
- the examination area has been rated worse than "sufficient" and
- the oral Additional examination for the passing of the final examination can be given.
§ 6 Additional qualification (1) An additional qualification cannot be defined as part of a vocational training program. Optional qualification according to § 4 (3) of the BüromanManagementkaufleute-Training Ordinance are mediated.(2) The factual breakdown of Appendix 1, Section B of the Office of the Office of the Office of the Office of the Office of the Management of the Office of the Management of the Office of the Management of the Office of the Non-official table of contents
§ 7 Additional qualification examination (1) The additional qualification will be separately provided in part 2 of the final examination. if the notification for the final examination is notified that the examination is to be carried out and that it is made credible that the necessary skills, knowledge and skills have been imparted.(2) § 4 (5) shall apply for the examination of the additional qualification.(3) The examination of the additional qualification has been passed if it has been evaluated with at least "sufficient". Unofficial Table Of Contents
§ 8 Existing Vocational Training Conditions On Vocational Training Conditions, which Before The 31. The provisions of this Regulation shall continue to be applied in July 2020. Non-official table of contents
§ 9 Entry into force, override This regulation occurs on the 1. August 2014 in Kraft and on 1. August 2020.
Search Translated Laws of Germany