Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/b_romkfausbv/BJNR412500013.html
Regulation concerning vocational training as a merchant for Office management and as a clerk for Office Management (Office management clerks training regulation BüroMKfAusbV) BüroMKfAusbV Ausfertigung date: 11.12.2013 full quotation: "Office management clerks training Ordinance of 11 December 2013 (BGBl. I S. 4125), by article 1 of the regulation of 16th June 2014 (BGBl. I S. 791) has been changed" stand: amended by art. 1 V v. 16.6.2014 I 791 replaces V 806-21-1-165 v. 13.2.1991 I 425 , V 806-21-1-164 v. 13.2.1991 I 436 & V 806-21-1-176 v. 12.3.1992 I 507 for details on the stand number will find in the menu under notes * this legal regulation is a training regulations within the meaning of section 4 of the vocational training Act. The training regulations and the thus harmonised, adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany outline curriculum for vocational school will be published shortly in the official section of the Federal Gazette.
Footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.8.2014 +++) input formula on the basis of § 4 paragraph 1 in connection with article 5 of the vocational training Act, of which article 4 paragraph 1 article 232 number 1 of the Decree of October 31, 2006 (BGBl. I S. 2407) is changed, prescribe the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology and the Federal Ministry of the Interior in consultation with the Federal Ministry of education and research : § 1 State recognition of the education profession the apprenticeship of the merchant for Office management and a clerk for Office management according to § 4 paragraph 1 of the vocational training Act Government-recognized. The training is vocational training of the public service, as far as vocational training in the field of public service takes place. In addition he is vocational training for trade and industry.
§ 2 period of vocational training vocational training takes three years.
§ 3 training curriculum at least for skills referred to annex 1 in the substantive outline of the training curriculum, knowledge and abilities (professional capacity) are (1) the subject of the vocational training. As far as the specifics of the public service require the appropriate subject-specific terms or labels that are used in the public service are the training content of the training curriculum to be based.
(Organization of vocational training according to Appendix 2 alternative 2) an of the temporal structure of the training curriculum may in particular when operating practical features require the deviation.
Article 4 structure of vocational training, vocational training (fig.1) the vocational training is divided in: 1 common vocational profile giving skills, knowledge and abilities in the mandatory qualifications, 2. more professional profile giving skills, knowledge, and skills in two electoral qualifications, which last for five months each and are set in the contract, as well as 3 common integrative skills, knowledge and abilities.
(2) common vocational profile giving skills, knowledge and abilities in the required qualifications are: 1 Office processes: 1.1 information management, 1.2 information processing, 1.3 Office of economic processes, 1.4 coordination and organizational tasks.
2. business processes: 2.1 customer relations, 2.2 order processing and wrap-up, 2.3 procurement of materials and external services, 2.4 personnel-related tasks, 2.5 commercial control.
(3) other professional profile giving skills, knowledge, and skills in the choice of qualifications are: 1. job control and - coordination: 1.1 order initiation, 1.2 order processing, 1.3 job completion, 1.4 order follow-up.
2. business management and control: 2.1 financial accounting, 2.2 cost and performance accounting, 2.3 controlling;
3. business processes in small and medium-sized enterprises: 3.1 ongoing accounting, 3.2 payroll, 3.3 operational costing 3.4 operational evaluations;
4. purchasing and logistics: 4.1 needs assessment, 4.2 operative purchasing process, 4.3 strategic purchasing process, 4.4 inventory management;
5. marketing and sales: 5.1 marketing activities, 5.2 distribution of products and services, 5.3 customer loyalty and customer service.
6 3.8 personnel clerical personnel, 6.2 HR recruitment and development;
7 7.1 assistance and Secretariat: Secretariat leadership, 7.2 scheduling and correspondence processing, 7.3 organisation of trips and events;
8 public relations and event management: 8.1, 8.2 event management;
9 administrative and law: 9.1 customer and citizen orientation, 9.2 law application, 9.3 management actions;
10. public finance: 10.1 Finance, 10.2 budgetary and cash resources.
(4) common integrative skills, knowledge and abilities are: 1 training company: 1.1 position, legal form and organizational structure, 1.2 product and services, 1.3 training, 1.4 labour, social, mitbestimmungsrechtliche and tariff or officers regulations, 1.5 safety and health at work, 1.6 environmental protection, 1.7 economic and sustainable thinking and acting;
2. Organization of work: 2.1 occupational safety and self-organization, organisational tool, 2.2 workplace ergonomics, 2.3 data protection and data security, 2.4 quality-oriented action in processes;
3. information, communication and cooperation: 3.1 information retrieval and dealing with information, 3.2 communications, 3.3 co-operation and team work, 3.4 use of a foreign language for professional tasks.
§ 5 carrying out the vocational training (1) the skills referred to in this regulation, knowledge and skills should so conveyed, enable the trainees to a qualified professional activities in the sense of § 1 paragraph 3 of the vocational training Act that includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling. This qualification is also in the tests to prove the §§ 6 and 7.
(2) the educators have on the basis of the training curriculum to create a training plan for the trainee.
(3) the trainees have a written training record to lead. Them is to give opportunity to lead the proof of training during the training period. The educators have the qualifications to review regularly.
(4) to supplement the company vocational training, the skills referred to in this regulation systematically to provide knowledge and skills in a dienstbegleitenden instruction and deepen are relating to the competent authorities of the public service. For this purpose come in particular skills, knowledge and abilities into consideration, that can not be conveyed in all education establishments. The dienstbegleitende instruction includes usually 420 hours, she must be coordinated in terms of content and time with the vocational school.
§ 6 midterm (1) to determine of the level of training is making a midterm. She will take place towards the middle of the second year of training.
(2) the intermediate stretches 1 in appendices 1 and 2 skills referred to for the first 15 months, learning to be conveyed knowledge and skills, and 2. the vocational schools, insofar as it is essential for vocational training.
(3) the intermediate examination takes place in the testing area "Office and procurement processes".
(4) for the testing area "Office and procurement processes" are following specifications: 1. the candidate should prove that he is capable of, a) ways of obtaining information and the handling of information to present and the privacy rules to take into account, b) operational processes under consideration of information flows to prepare and in decision-making processes and interfaces into account, c) Office-economic processes and schedules to plan, organize and monitor , d) regulations for their own occupational safety and workplace design, e taken into account) aspects of contract law in the procurement of materials and external services into account;
2. the candidate to edit in writing typical professional and process-related tasks;
3. the examination time is 120 minutes.
Footnote (+++ § 6: to the application see section 1 BüroMKfAusbVErpV +++) § 7 auditing (1) the financial statement audit is to determine whether the candidate has acquired the professional capacity. In the final examination, the examinee should prove that he mastered the professional skills required 1., 2. possesses the necessary professional knowledge and skills and to be conveyed 3rd with the vocational schools, vocational training is essential curriculum familiar.
The education system is to be based.
(2) the audit includes 1 it Office management, 2. customer relationship processes, 3. specialist task in the election qualifying, 4. Economic and social studies in the areas of examination.
(3) for the testing area "it Office management" following requirements exist: 1 the candidate to demonstrate that he is able to organize Office and procurement processes in the framework of a holistic work order and customer oriented to edit; Here, he should prove that he can research, document by the use of word processing and spreadsheet and calculate;
the examinee should edit in writing computer professional typical tasks;
3. the examination time is 120 minutes.
(4) for the testing area "Customer relationship processes", following requirements exist: 1. the candidate should prove that he is able to edit complex assignments, action-oriented Here he is to show that he can handle customer orders, personnel-related tasks and case-related instruments of the commercial control;
2. the candidate to edit in writing professional-typical tasks;
3. the examination time is 150 minutes.
(5) for the test area "Technical task in the qualification of choice", following specifications are: 1. the candidate should prove that he is capable of, a) professional typical tasks to capture, to discuss issues and practices as well as to develop solutions, to establish and to reflect, b) to act, customer - and service-oriented c) operation practical tasks, taking into account the legal, economic and environmental relationships as well as d to plan, carry out and evaluate) communication and cooperation conditions into account;
2. Gage should be carried out a case-related technical discussion, exist for the following specifications: a) basis for the case-related technical discussion is one of the established electoral qualifications according to § 4 paragraph 3, b) evaluated the achievements that the candidate shows in the case-related technical discussion, c) the consultation should last no more than 20 minutes and d) the consultation showing task and solution through the DUT derives from a;
3. to prepare for the case-related technical discussion to the examinee a) for each of the two specified election qualifications according to § 4 paragraph 3 create a maximum tripartite report on the implementation of an operational technical task or b) one of two practical professional tasks, which provided him by the Audit Committee to select, edit, and develop solutions; Basis for the tasks is one of the established electoral qualifications according to § 4 paragraph 3.
The training company informs the competent authority with the registration to the final exam which variant is selected pursuant to sentence 1 No. 3. Is option 2(a) selected 1 number 3 to set the training employer has to confirm that the professional duties independently carried by the DUT in the operation. The reports are to be forwarded to the Audit Committee not later than on the first day of the final exam. You are not rated. The audit committee chooses one of the two operational tasks. Developed based on from the selected specialist task and the report to create the Audit Committee for the underlying choice qualification in the case-related technical discussion so that you 1 point 1 can be detected above requirements in record. The variant letter b selects 1 number 3 after set, a preparation time of 20 minutes to give is the workpiece. Developed based on the task of trade that the examinee has selected, the Audit Committee for the underlying choice qualification in the case-related technical discussion so that you 1 point 1 can be detected above requirements in record.
(6) for the testing area "economic and social studies" are following specifications: 1 the candidate to demonstrate that he is able to present general economic and social contexts of professional and working world and judge;
2. the candidate to edit in writing case-related tasks;
3. the examination time is 60 minutes.
Footnote (+++ § 7: to the application see section 1 BüroMKfAusbVErpV +++) § 8 weighting of the test areas, the final exam (1) the test areas are as follows to weight: 1 it Office management with 25 percent, 2. efficient customer relationship processes with 30 percent, 3. specialist task in the election with 35 percent, 4. Economic and social studies with 10 percent.
(2) the statutory audit is passed, if the services have been assessed as follows: 1. in the overall result with at least 'sufficient', 2nd in at least three areas of examination with at least 'sufficient' and 3rd in any test range with "insufficient".
(3) at the request of the DUT, the examination in one of the test areas is "it Office management" to complement "Customer relationship processes" or "economic and social studies" through an oral examination lasting about 15 minutes, if 1 the examination area worse than 'sufficient' has been assessed, and 2. the oral exam for passing the final exam can be decisive.
In determining the result for this test range, the previous result and the result of the oral exam in the ratio of 2:1 are weighted.
Footnote (+++ § 8: to the application see section 1 BüroMKfAusbVErpV +++) § 9 entry into force, termination (1) this regulation enters into force on August 1, 2014.
(2) at the same time enter override: 1 the regulation on vocational training as an Office Clerk / Office clerk by February 13, 1991 (BGBl. I S. 425), 2. the regulation on vocational training as a clerk for Office communication / clerk for Office communication of 13 February 1991 (BGBl. I S. 436), by article 1 of the Decree of 22 October 1999 (BGBl. I S. 2067) is has been modified , and 3. the regulation on vocational training as a specialist for Office communication / as the specialist for Office communication of 12 March 1992 (BGBl. I S. 507), by article 1 of the Decree of 21 October 1999 (BGBl. I S. 2066) has been changed.
Appendix 1 (to section 3 paragraph 1 sentence 1) training curriculum for vocational training as a merchant for Office management and as a clerk for Office management - business outline - (site: BGBl. I 2013, 4129-4138) section A: common vocational profile giving skills, knowledge and abilities in the mandatory qualifications item No. No. part of the education profession to mediating skills, knowledge and abilities 1 2 3 1 Office processes (§ 4 paragraph 2 No. 1) 1.1 information management (§ 4 paragraph 2 point 1.1) a) operational communication systems select and apply b) apply c basic functions of the operating system)
Benefits of electronic document management systems using exhibit d) use and risks of online applications show e) ways of obtaining information control f) measures for data security and data maintenance cause 1.2 information processing (§ 4 paragraph 2 paragraph 1.2) a) texts of internal and external correspondence formulate, integrate and create situation and standard b) word processor accurately and efficiently apply c) weigh pros and cons of different presentation media and techniques d) presentations vorgaben - and target-oriented design , fashion and perform e) presentations reflect f) create spreadsheets and calculations perform g) represent data in diagrams h) tables and diagrams using cross-document i) documents, maintain and archive j) files export and import 1.3 Office of economic processes (§ 4 paragraph 2 point 1.3) a) demand for Office equipment plan, procure and manage b) mail entering and exiting edit c) d manage documents in compliance with legal and operational retention periods) Office-economic procedures reflect and propose improvements 1.4 coordination and organization tasks (§ 4 paragraph 2 number 1.4) a)
internal and external appointments, plan, coordinate, and monitor; Date discrepancies initiate necessary measures b) sessions and meetings to substantive and temporal specifications before - and prepare as well as take care of c) 2 business processes contribute to the planning, implementation and monitoring of projects (§ 4 paragraph 2 number 2) 2.1 customer relations (§ 4 paragraph 2 point 2.1) a) b take into account its own role as a service provider in the customer contact) customer data put together, prepare and evaluate c) situation and customer-oriented information type and advise d) information customizable prepare e) recognize importance of customer service for customer satisfaction and consider 2.2
Auftragsbearbeitung and instruction (§ 4 paragraph 2 point 2.2) a) edit requests and b contribute to their settlement) orders accept, edit, note this legislation and rules of procedure c) order processing with customer set d) accompanying documents and bills to create e) pre-and post-calculation perform and evaluate f) complaints and complaints process 2.3 procurement of materials and external services (§ 4 paragraph 2 point 2.3) a) material and service requirements determine b) sources determine , Justify selection and c Please note these procurement guidelines and framework contracts) offers catch up, check, compare and decisions do not constitute d) orders perform e) delivery monitor and urge f in case of default) compare orders with the goods input documents, remove services, discrepancies, differences explain 2.4 personnel-related tasks (§ 4 paragraph 2 point 2.4) a) support personnel planning and working time arrangements take into account b) prepare c service travel requests and travel expenses) in the processing of employee data comply with regulations on data protection and data security d)
bereichsbezogene personnel statistics, lead and evaluate 2.5 commercial control (§ 4 paragraph 2 point 2.5) a) influence factors on the efficiency of the operational performance creation note b) apply accounting as a tool of business planning, management and control on examples of the training company c) explain investments and financing examples of the training company d) e take account of cost and benefit structure of the training company) different documents, assign to the respective business operations, theoretically and factually check f) prepare payments, taking into account the terms of payment section B : More professional profile giving skills, knowledge, and skills in two electoral qualifications each five months skills to conveyed item No. No. part of the education profession, skills and knowledge 1 2 3 1 order control and coordination (section 4, paragraph 3 number 1) 1.1 order initiation (section 4, paragraph 3 point 1.1) a) customers product-specific and commercial advice b) offer principles and alternatives with the client develop c) offer complementary service d) costing data for deals get a e) offers create f) intake check , 1.2 order confirm order (section 4, paragraph 3 number 1.2) a) b create time - and resource plan in consultation with the parties) order related procurement make sure c) order to accompany d communicate with customers) order-related data collect e) target and comparison services carry out, if necessary to control f) 1.3 job completion cause decrease of in performance (section 4, paragraph 3 point 1.3) a) order documentation complete and edit b) orders calculate c) jobs Bill , D create customer invoices) payments to monitor and if necessary initiate measures 1.4 order follow-up (section 4, paragraph 3 number 1.4) a) customer satisfaction determine and evaluate b) c initiate measures to build customer loyalty) customer complaints process d) problems in order processes to identify and analyze e) solutions propose 2 commercial management and control (section 4, paragraph 3 number 2) 2.1 financial accounting (section 4, paragraph 3 point 2.1) a) accounts payable and accounts receivable master data record and maintain b) accounting classified c business operations, taking into account legal and operational arrangements) capture documents , assign and on stock and profit and loss accounts book d) monitor through the accounts receivable and payable accounting payments and payments cause e) f initiate measures for late payment) 2.2 cost and performance accounting help accrual theses (section 4, paragraph 3 point 2.2) a) purpose and structure of the operational cost and performance accounting for tasks account b) determine costs, prepare and monitor c) services calculate and charge d) prepare 2.3 controlling the results of cost and performance accounting for decisions (section 4, paragraph 3 point 2.3) a) influencing factors on the success of the operation to identify and reflect b) results the Betriebsrechnung and financial accounting for the controlling process and interpret c) nominal and actual comparisons perform, determine variances, and communicate d) metrics determine, prepare and evaluate, 3 business processes in small and medium-sized enterprises to create statistics and reports (section 4, paragraph 3 number 3) 3.1 ongoing accounting (section 4, paragraph 3 point 3.1) a) posting procedures process b) c lead cash book) stock and profit and loss accounts lead d) open item lists manage e) payments and outputs control and introduce measures for late payment f) on the accounting financial statements taking into account the deadlines involved 3.2 payroll (section 4, paragraph 3 point 3.2) a) HR master data capture and maintain b) required process data for the payroll record and edit c) payout amounts, taking into account applicable fiscal, social and tarifrechtlicher provisions determine d) documents required to the monthly and annual financial statements, taking into account the deadlines create 3.3 operational costing (section 4, paragraph 3 point 3.3) a) cost causation assigning b) c calculate offers, taking into account the costs and market opportunities) order-related costs to monitor and control d) full - and cost accounting of part of procedure apply e) determine 3.4 operational evaluations by costing impact on business success (section 4, paragraph 3 point 3.4) a) b contribute to determining the corporate earnings) effects of depreciation for the success of the operation are different c) create statistics and perform d plan / actual comparisons) key indicators assess and prepare 4 purchasing and logistics for entrepreneurial decisions (article 4 paragraph 3 number 4) 4.1 needs assessment (section 4, paragraph 3 point 4.1) a) determine demand for products and services b) 4.2 operative purchasing process planning of quantities and dates (§ 4 paragraph) 3 point 4.2) a) b comply with internal purchasing guidelines and framework contracts, as well as operational compliance) sources identify, analyze and c meet supplier pre-selection) offers catch up and compare d) carry out order, compare with the order confirmation and deviations solutions agree e) monitor contract fulfillment and initiate measures in contract error 4.3 strategic purchasing process (section 4, paragraph 3 section 4.3) a) b contribute to the negotiation of conditions of purchase) supplier information for decisions systematically capture c) d contribute to the creation of framework contracts) requirements determination and procurement processes reflect and propose improvements 4.4 inventory management (section 4, paragraph 3 point 4.4) a) different systems of storage compare b) by the training company warehouse system c when logistical processes) goods receipt check, d cause defects) stocks capture, control, and evaluate 5 marketing and sales (§ 4 paragraph 3 number 5) 5.1 marketing activities (§ 4 paragraph 3 number 5.1) a) use instruments of market observation and analysis, and b Please note these competitors and market developments) c participate in the development of marketing activities) resources plan and organize and cost d determine) participate in carrying out marketing activities, in particular the sales promotion, and document these measures e) activities in terms of time, efficiency and quality monitor and, if necessary, to control f) effects of marketing actions determine and develop suggestions 5.2 distribution of products and services (section 4, paragraph 3 point 5.2) a) customer data and information use b) forms of distribution account c) analyze the customer's situation, determine needs, develop customer-oriented solutions and explain , information about funding opportunities; Offers wide, d) prepare contracts and contract negotiations and e involved in contracts) monitor fulfillment of contracts, initiate measures deviations 5.3 customer loyalty and customer service (section 4, paragraph 3 section 5.3) a) customer relations, taking into account operational requirements make b) implement measures of customer loyalty and support c) accept complaints and implement measures of complaint management d) customer satisfaction determine, propose measures 6 HR (section 4, paragraph 3 number 6) 6.1 personnel clerical (section 4, paragraph 3 number 6.1) a) legal requirements from different employment and service conditions in the training company Note b) personnel files, taking into account data protection and data security guide c) processing operations relating to charges or withdrawals d) e processing operations relating to work and absenteeism) provide information relating to staff management f) personnel statistics, lead and evaluate g) information, participation and codetermination rights consider h) required settings and changes in personnel messages cause, prepare contracts and documents create 6.2 recruitment and development (section 4, paragraph 3 number 6.2) a) personnel needs, taking into account job profiles b assist) in the recruiting process , c contribute to particular vacancies, selection procedures and decision-making,) in the area of human resources development, in particular measures in the framework of the education and training organize d) workplace health promotion e support) measures of recruitment and development reflect and propose improvements 7 assistance and Secretariat (article 4 paragraph 3 number 7) 7.1 Secretariat leadership (§ 4 paragraph 3 number 7.1) a) methods of self management to optimize Office Organization and workflows apply b) support communication between the parties involved and c decide on priorities of the interests and concerns of) communication with the Involved design situation, taking into account concerns d develop own understanding of role) communication errors avoid e) small-scale projects plan, do, check and evaluate 7.2 scheduling and correspondence processing (§ 4 paragraph 3 number 7.2) a) dates, coordinate and monitor; B control resubmission)
schedule information and results of work demand and provide c) content put together d information and documents) (e) decide on the urgency of information and documents and forwarding them) business correspondence 7.3 organization lead by travel and events (section 4, paragraph 3 number 7.3) a) travel organize, prepare, and account b) events organizing, accompany and follow up c) documents compose and prepare 8 public relations and event management (section 4, paragraph 3 number 8) 8.1 public relations (section 4, paragraph 3 number 8.1) a) measures the public relations work of the training company analyze b) on the development of measures of public relations, taking into account the objectives, target groups and different media involved c) implementation plan and organize d) effect of action analyse and evaluate 8.2 event management (section 4, paragraph 3 point 8.2) a) participate in event planning, particularly with regard to public relations, resource calculation, spatial organization and equipment, and taking into account economic, legal and environmental aspects b) invitations and Conference documents as well as participant support requests and organisational problems develop c) coordinate and monitor processes with service providers , keeping operational compliance and initiate d deviations of measures) cost calculate, check invoices, and assign e) events to document and analyze, use 9 administrative and legal information for public relations work and subsequent processes (section 4, paragraph 3 number 9) 9.1 orientation to customers and citizens (§ 4 paragraph 3 number 9.1) a) customers and citizens support situation in dealing with management, proper submission of the work towards b) possibilities of task completion customers and citizens understandably indicate c) management processes transparent fashion 9.2 application of the law (§ 4 paragraph 3 number) 9.2) a) lie and clarify responsibilities, identify issues, initiate measures b) participation procedure, rules of procedure please note c) directives and regulations in the performance of professional duties which may apply d) facts under constituent elements subsumed and taking administrative action-bound and unbound legal consequences determine 9.3 management actions (section 4, paragraph 3 number 9.3) a) administrative acts design b) c cause announcement by administrative acts) accept oppositions, objections and complaints, form and time limit check and route d) e possibilities of correction of administrative acts) operations according to legal and regulatory document
f) machining processes analyze and suggest improvements 10 public finance (section 4, paragraph 3 number 10) 10.1 Finance (section 4, paragraph 3 number 10.1) a) apply legal fundamentals of the public budget of the training place, taking into account the budget or business plan b) apply the budgetary principles in the management of appropriations c) d participate in the procedure for establishing the budget or business plan) requirements of budgetary supervision and budgetary control consider 10.2 budgetary and cash being (section 4, paragraph 3 number 10.2) a) assign transactions and bookings prepare b) calculating the funds needed in the Framework the implementation of budget join c) booked revenue, expenditure, income and expenses to determine and extrapolate d) surveys for inflows and outflows of funds create, monitor, and forward e) f check requirements for deferral, suppression and waiver of claims) assemble documents for the financial statements section C: common integrative skills, knowledge, and skills skills to conveyed item No. No. part of the education profession, skills and knowledge 1 2 3 1 training company (§ 4 para 4 No. 1) 1.1 position , Legal status and organizational structure (§ 4(4) point 1.1) a) b describe objectives, tasks and position of the training company in the macroeconomic and societal context) c explain legal form of the training company) explain the organizational structure of the training company with its tasks and responsibilities and d explain the interaction of the individual functional areas) 1.2 products and services describe cooperation of the training company with business organizations, authorities, associations and trade unions (section 4, paragraph 4 paragraph 1.2) a) performance spectrum of the training company b describe) services of the sector represent c) represent market and competitive situation of the training company
1.3 training (section 4, paragraph 4 point 1.3) a) rights and obligations arising from the contract notice and tasks of those involved in the dual system of vocational training describe b) c compare operational training plan with the training regulations) mitbestimmungsrechtliche and tariff or officers regulations establish importance of lifelong learning for the professional and personal development and professional advancement and development opportunities represent the benefits 1.4 work, social, (§ 4(4) number 1.4) a) work , social and mitbestimmungsrechtliche regulations and regulations in force for the training company tariff or officers note b) contracts of employment, taking into account work, tax and social security legal effects different c) positions of own payroll explain 1.5 safety and health at work (§ 4(4) point 1.5) a) determine the risk to health and safety at the workplace and take measures to avoid the risk b) occupational health and safety and accident prevention regulations apply c) describe behaviour in accidents and initiate the first measures d) Regulations of fire prevention use; Describe Verhaltensweisen in fires and 1.6 environmental protection on measures of fire fighting (§ 4(4) number 1.6) in particular: a contribute to the prevention of operational pollution within the professional sphere of influence,) possible environmental impacts by the training company and his contribution to the environmental protection examples explain b) for the training operation, applicable regulations of environmental protection apply c) ways the economic and environmentally-friendly energy and material use to use d) avoid waste; Substances and materials of an environmentally friendly disposal lead to 1.7 economic and sustainable thinking and acting (§ 4(4) point 1.7) a) b recognize role of staff and employees for operational success) business contexts and aspects of sustainability with the task completion consideration c) procedures of economic calculation d) assess cost-benefit relations with the task completion and tasks effectively 2 work organization (§ 4(4) number 2) 2.1 working and self organization , Organisation equipment (article 4(4) point 2.1) a) own work systematically plan, do, check and reflect; taking substantive, organizational, temporal and financial aspects into account b) working and organisational tool Insert c) apply methods of independent learning, information use, learning and working techniques apply d) information flows and decision-making take into account 2.2 workplace ergonomics (§ 4(4) point 2.2) a) b on regulations for Office workplaces) possibilities of workplace and work space design, taking into account the environmental and health factors and ergonomic principles explain 2.3 data protection and data security (§ 4(4) point 2.3) a) personal data protection as privacy and data protection regulations apply in the work processes b)
Datenpflege and data backup to perform and control 2.4 quality-oriented actions in processes (section 4, paragraph 4 point 2.4) a) classify operational processes under consideration of information flows, decision making processes and interfaces and shape b) reflect own actions in the work process in relation to the success of the business process and the interests of all those involved and adapt c) 3 information contribute to the continuous improvement of work processes in the operating , Communication, cooperation (§ 4(4) number 3) 3.1 information retrieval and handling of information (§ 4(4) point 3.1) a) information research, evaluate, prepare and file b) evaluate, interpret, and share c linguistically appropriate information) 3.2 communication consider advantages and disadvantages of different sources of information (§ 4(4) point 3.2) a) internal and external communication processes make b) c take into account events and types of oral and written communication) Gesprächsführungs - and questioning techniques apply d) goal - and customer-oriented discussions , Comply with timeframes, results summarize e) socio-cultural differences in communication include 3.3 co-operation and team work (section 4, paragraph 4 point 3.3) a) appreciation, respect and trust as a basis for successful cooperation recognize b) feedback constructive give and take c) internal and external cooperation processes shape d) tasks in the team plan and work
e) 3.4 use of a foreign language for professional tasks contribute to resolve conflicts in their own working environment (§ 4(4) point 3.4) a) foreign language terms apply b) obtain information in a foreign language and grant annex 2 (to section 3 paragraph 2) training curriculum for vocational training as a merchant for Office management and as a clerk for Office management - temporal breakdown - (site: BGBl. I 2013, 4139-4140) the following temporal structure called the periods , the relevant skills, knowledge and abilities mainly to; be acquired where Typically, a continuing or deepening to reach the professional capacity is required.
A. during the whole training period while to convey the entire training period are the skills, knowledge, and skills of professional image positions from section 4, paragraph 4 point 1.3 vocational training, paragraph 4 number 1.4 work, social, mitbestimmungsrechtliche and tariff or officers regulations, paragraph 4 number 1.5 safety and health at work, paragraph 4 number 1.6 environmental protection, paragraph 4 number 1.7 economic and sustainable thinking and acting , Paragraph 4 point 2.4 quality-oriented action in the process, paragraph 4 point 3.3 co-operation and team work, paragraph 4 point 3.4 applying a foreign language specialist tasks.
to provide 1-to-15 month of training (1) during a period of total four to six months the skills, knowledge, and skills of professional image positions from § 4 paragraph 2 are information management, paragraph 2 point 1.1 paragraph 1.2 information processing, paragraph 4 point 1.1 position, legal form and structure, paragraph 4 point 2.3 data protection and data security, paragraph 4 paragraph 3.1 information retrieval and handling of information.
(2) a period of total four to six months to provide the skills, knowledge, and skills of professional image positions from § 4 paragraph 2 are 1.3 Office of economic processes, paragraph 2 number number 1.4 coordination and organizational tasks, paragraph 4 number 2.1 working and self organisation, organisation equipment, paragraph 4 paragraph 2.2 workplace ergonomics.
(3) a period of total four to six months to provide the skills, knowledge, and skills of professional image positions from § 4 paragraph 2 2.3 procurement of materials and external services, paragraph 4 are number number 1.2 products and services.
C. over a period of eleven months to mediate 16 to 36 month of training (1) are the skills, knowledge, and skills of professional image positions from § 4 paragraph 2 2.1 customer relations, paragraph 2 number number 2.2 order processing and wrap-up, paragraph 2 point 2.4 personnel-related tasks, paragraph 2 point 2.5 commercial control, paragraph 4 section 3.2 communication.
(2) within a period of five months each to provide the skills, knowledge, and skills of professional image positions of two selected choice qualifications are 1 job control and coordination, paragraph 3 according to § 4 paragraph 3 number number 2 commercial control and control, paragraph 3 number 3 commercial processes in small and medium-sized companies, paragraph 3 point 4 purchasing and logistics, paragraph 3 number 5 marketing and sales , Paragraph 3 point 6 HR, paragraph 3 number 7 assistance and Secretariat, paragraph 3 number 8 public relations and event management, paragraph 3 number 9 administrative and legal or paragraph 3 number 10 public finance.
Search Translated Laws of Germany