Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/b_chsenmausbv_2010/BJNR067700010.html
Regulation of vocational training to the gunsmith and the Büchsenmacherin (gunsmith training regulation BüchsenmAusbV) BüchsenmAusbV Ausfertigung date: 26.05.2010 full quotation: "gunsmith training regulation of May 26, 2010 (Gazette I p. 677)" *) this Decree is a training regulations within the meaning of section 25 of the handicrafts Regulation Act. The training regulations and the adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany curriculum thus tuned for the vocational school will soon published as an insert in the Federal Gazette.
Footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.8.2010 +++) input formula on the basis of § 25 paragraph 1 sentence 1 in conjunction with § 26 paragraph 1 and 2 sentence 1 number 2, 3 and 7 of the craft regulations, of which article 25 paragraph 1 by article 146 of the Decree of October 31, 2006 (BGBI. I S. 2407) changed and section 26 by article 2 number 4 of the Act of 23 March 2005 (BGBl. I p. 931) new is been taken directed the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research: article 1 State recognition of the education profession the apprenticeship of the gun maker and the Büchsenmacherin according to § 25 of the handicrafts Regulation Act for training for the industry 22 of Annex A the trade and crafts code State-recognized.
§ 2 duration of apprenticeship training takes three years.
§ 3 training curriculum, education profession at least the skills listed in the training curriculum (plant), knowledge, and skills (professional capacity) are (1) the subject of the vocational training. A deviating from the training curriculum organisation of training is specifically allowed, as far as practical operating characteristics require the deviation.
(2) the vocational training to the gunsmith and the Büchsenmacherin breaks down as follows (education profession): section A vocational profile giver skills, knowledge and abilities: 1 manual machining and forming, 2. machine edit, 3. handling of plant and auxiliary materials, 4. maintaining and wait resources, 5. handling and protecting the surface of parts, 6, 7 assembling of guns, 8 mounting of optics on firearms, 9 wait and repairing firearms , 10 establish of the overall functioning of firearms and accessories, 11 ballistics and ammunition, 12 legal provisions;
Section B integrative skills, knowledge, and skills: 1. vocational education and training, labour and collective bargaining law, 2. construction and organization of the training company, 3. safety and health protection at work, 4. environmental protection, 5 operational, technical and customer-oriented communication, 6 order processing, 7 planning and control of work processes; Controlling and evaluating work results, 8 quality management, 9 test and measurement.
§ 4 implementation of vocational training (1) the skills referred to in this regulation, knowledge and skills should so conveyed, enable the trainees to a qualified professional activities within the meaning of article 1, paragraph 3, of the vocational training Act that includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling. This qualification is to demonstrate in tests after the sections 5 to 7.
(2) the educators have a training plan to create on the basis of the training curriculum for the trainees.
(3) the trainees have a written training record to lead. Them is to give opportunity to lead the evidence of training during the training period. The educators have regularly reviewing the written training record.
§ 5 examination (1) the examination consists of two falling apart time parts 1 and 2. The journeyman's examination is to determine whether the candidate has acquired the professional capacity to act in the sense of § 1 paragraph 3 of the vocational training Act. In the journeyman's examination, the examinee should prove that he mastered the necessary skills, possesses the necessary professional knowledge and skills and is familiar with the material to be conveyed in the vocational school, essential for vocational training. Thereby, qualifications, which had been subject to part 1 of the journeyman's examination, should be included in part 2 of the journeyman's examination only so far as it is necessary for the assessment of professional competence.
(2) in determining the overall result, part 1 of the journeyman's examination with 25 percent and part 2 of the journeyman's examination with 75 percent is weighted.
§ 6 part 1 the journeyman's examination is supposed to (1) part 1 of the journeyman's examination held before the end of the second year of training.
(2) part 1 of the examination extends on the skills listed in the annex for the first three training half year, knowledge and skills, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(3) part 1 of the journeyman's examination consists of the audit field work order.
(4) for the audit field work order following requirements exist: 1. the candidate should prove that he a) parts according to drawing machine, check and measure and b) the safety and health protection at work, consider
2. the manufacture and testing of construction or weapon part the test area are to apply;
3. the candidate should do a work item;
4. the examination time is five hours.
§ 7 part 2 of examination (1) part 2 of trade extends on the skills listed in the annex, skills and knowledge, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(2) part 2 of the journeyman's examination consists of the areas of the exam: 1 manufacturing and Assembly technology, 2. maintenance technology, 3. manufacturing and weapons technology, 4 economic and social studies.
(3) for the manufacturing and Assembly technology testing following requirements are: 1, the candidate should demonstrate, that he a) processes independently plan respecting economic, technical, organizational and temporal specifications and material planning, b) manually manufacture workpieces, c) fit under attention of authorities security construction or weapon parts, assemblies fit and adjust, joining and assembly techniques apply and d) heat treatments can perform
the test area following activities to be based are 2: a) one or more functional components for firearms manufacture and assemble and b) one of the following activities: aa) related construction or weapon parts from different materials fit and connect or bb) optics mount and adjust or cc) firearms assemble and check for function.
3. the test specimen to each make a test piece to the numbers 2a and 2B;
4. the examination time is 40 hours.
(4) for the testing area of maintenance technology, following specifications are: 1, the candidate should demonstrate, that he a) systematically determine errors and errors in firearms and resolve, b) assemblies and gun parts refinish or replace c) unofficial measurements and tests to perform and evaluate, d) legal provisions take into account, e) advise clients and f) the safety and health protection at work take into account;
2. the test area maintain a firearm or the completion of an Assembly is to apply;
3. the candidate should do a work item and this lead a situational consultation;
4. the examination time is seven hours, within this period, the situational consultation should last no more than 15 minutes.
(5) for the test production and weapon technology following requirements are: 1, the candidate should demonstrate, that he a) the technical development of modern and historical firearms represent and the properties describe the ammunition, b) legal provisions representing c) ballistic process parameters rate, d) tensile, pressure and shear strength and calculate production and working hours, e) assess the properties and uses of plant and auxiliary materials, f) describe ways to treat and protect of the surfaces of parts , g) possibilities of the machining of parts on computer-controlled machine tools represent, h) can constitute subject-related problems and their solutions
2. the test area to establish and maintain firearms are to apply;
3. the candidate should edit in writing case-oriented tasks;
4. the examination time is 240 minutes.
(6) for the testing area, economic and social studies are following specifications: 1 the examinee to to prove that he can represent general economic and social contexts of professional and working world and judge
2. the candidate to edit in writing case-oriented tasks;
3. the examination time is 60 minutes.
§ 8 weighting and existence Regulation (1) are the areas of examination to weight as follows: 1 audit field work order 25 percent, 2. test area manufacturing and Assembly technology 20 percent, 3. test range maintenance technology 25 percent, 4. testing manufacturing and weapon technology 20 percent, 5. test area of economic and social studies 10 percent.
(2) the examination is considered passed if the benefits have been assessed as follows: 1. the overall result of part 1 and 2 with at least 'sufficient', 2.
as a result of part 2 of the journeyman's examination with at least 'sufficient', 3rd in at least three areas of examination of part 2 with at least 'sufficient' and 4th in any test range from part 2 with "inadequate".
(3) at the request of the device under test is the test in the test area "Production and weapons technology" or "economic and social studies", when he was rated worse than 'sufficient' to add, if this can be decisive for the existence of the examination through an oral examination lasting about 15 minutes. In determining the result for this test range, the previous result and the result of the oral exam in a ratio of 2:1 are weighted.
§ 9 can existing conditions of vocational training vocational training relationships that exist, upon entry into force of this regulation by way of derogation from § 25 paragraph 4 of the handicrafts Regulation Act taking into account the previously carried out training time according to the provisions of this regulation will be continued, if the parties so agree and still no midterm has been filed.
Article 10 entry into force, expiry this regulation enters into force on August 1, 2010. At the same time the gunsmith training regulation of 6 April 1989 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 682) override.
Plant (to § 3 paragraph 1) training curriculum for vocational training to the gunsmith and the Büchsenmacherin (site: Federal Law Gazette I 2010, 680-686) section A: professional profile giver skills, knowledge and abilities item No.
No. part of the education profession skills, knowledge, and skills, the self-employed, including planning, performing and dominating are temporal guidelines in weeks 1-18.
Month 1 2 3 4 1 manual machining and forming (§ 3, paragraph 2 A.1) a) tools, taking into account the procedures and materials select b) surfaces and shapes of workpieces of ferrous and non-ferrous metals flat, angular and parallel to General tolerances on dimensions filing and deburring c) d separate sheets, tubes and profiles made of iron, non-ferrous metals, plastics to score with the hand saw) produce internal and external thread e) light-Gage steel and semi-finished plastic products with hand and hand lever shears cut f) sheets , Pipes and profiles made of ferrous and non-ferrous metals forming g) purpose sharpen 18 tools 2 machine editing (§ 3 paragraph 2 section 2) a) determine machine values of hand-held and stationary machines and set, assign cooling and lubricant and apply b) align and clamp workpieces and components, taking into account the form and the material properties c) Select tools in accordance with the machining process and the materials to be processed , align and clamp d) holes after General and geometric tolerances by drilling into the full drilling and lowering the profile connect and rub holes to the dimensional precision IT 7 e) workpieces or parts with hand-guided machines grind and drill f) workpieces up to dimensional accuracy IT 11 with different Drehmeißeln and cutters by turning and face size face milling edit or sheets and profiles in accordance with the material, the material surface , the workpiece shape and the dimensions cut and bending forming g) data input and data output device and disk use h) components on computer-controlled machine tools edit 4 3 handling of plant and auxiliary materials (§ 3, paragraph 2 section A paragraph 3) a) materials in use, heat treatment, loading and processing are different b) semi-finished products and pieces by shape, fabric and Machinability are different c) select the cutting materials, taking into account of the material to be machined and the tool type d) AIDS , use and select especially cooling and lubricants, 2 e) grinding and polishing agents select and use f) workpieces hardening, tempering, glow and hardness 2 check 4 maintenance and servicing of equipment (section 3 paragraph 2 section 4) a) resources clean, maintain and b protect against corrosion) supplies, especially cooling and lubricants, operating rules change and fill c) perform maintenance work according to plan and document d) electrical connections , especially at terminals, for mechanical damage inspect e) safety precautions for electrical machines or equipment note f) components and assemblies off - after statement and documents with and without AIDS and build a g) disassembled components identify and systematically discard and store 4 5 handle and protect the surface of parts (article 3 paragraph 2 section 5) a) procedure, in particular oils, string and diving Browning , Nitriding, coating, electroplating, phosphating, select b) prepare surfaces of parts to treat c) treat surfaces of gun parts from metal with various procedures, especially string and diving Browning,) surfaces of parts made of wood and plastic with different procedures handle 8 6 Add (section 3 paragraph 2 section 6) a) components on surface condition of the test surfaces and form tolerance and mounting-friendly location fix b) connect screws in accordance with the subsequence and the torque and secure with securing devices c) form components and friction-locked in accordance with the nature of the joining faces pins d) glue parts and components made of different materials in accordance with the guidelines for processing e) tools, solders and fluxes for soldering and brazing select, solder metal sheets and profiles or PIN components and assemblies as well as sheets and profiles steel thickness up to 5 mm by welding in various welding positions including - set the seam kind, taking into account the materials and the workpieces - welding equipment , Select additional - and AIDS - settings set - pieces and prepare joints for welding - make ready for operation 10 7 Assembly of firearms (article 3 paragraph 2 section number 7) a) weapon parts and Assembly meet to deploy as well as technical documentation and labelling, b assign the Assembly operations) construction and gun parts for the functional installation check c) faces in terms of surface shape and surface condition change d) weapon parts and install according to technical documentation to components and check for function 16 e) deploy assemblies and gun parts and the Assembly operations map f) set location of components and parts to each other and connect in accordance with part-specific mounting conditions g) related workpieces for fixed and mobile connections to counterpart, teaching, or drawing specifications fit h) assemblies and gun parts check and adjust, check connections 24 8 mounting of optics on firearms (section 3 paragraph 2 section A point 8) a) suitability of optical devices, in particular with regard to usage range and requirements , b assess) mounting types for optical devices select c) determine mounting position d) prefabricated and ready fittings according to the requirements, select and obtain e) mountings and fittings manufacture f) optical devices, in particular by means of suspension -, Aufkipp -, fixed, saddle, Pan and Suhl Einhakmontagen, mount 12 9 maintenance and repairing firearms (article 3 paragraph 2 section 9) a) State of weapon parts and assemblies check and assess , b decide on repair or replacement) disassemble and clean firearms, parts in terms of location and function mapping feature and systematically discard 8 c) defective weapon parts and assemblies work and Exchange, procure spare parts and manufacture d) firearms assemble and check for function and safety 13 10 establish of the overall functioning of firearms and accessories (§ 3, paragraph 2 point 10 section A) a) reliability of firearms , in particular through control of backup items and backup facilities, b check) for the overall function check necessary individual functions, c establish functioning of assemblies by setting) ballistic values and ballistic tables, evaluate and use for the shooting of weapons d) inject, perform function and control shooting of firearms over open sights and optical target devices; Results document e) optical units, detect errors and initiate measures to eliminate 4 11 ballistics and ammunition (article 3 paragraph 2 section 11) a) process parameters of internal ballistics, in particular gas pressure and interactions of the components, write a b) process parameters of the external ballistics, in particular trajectory history and interactions of physical influences, write a c) parameters of target ballistics, in particular requirements on projectiles differ, floor structures and mode of action, evaluate d) e different historical development and technical design of ammunition) different bullets and shot types differentiate and assign uses f)
Customer applications and functionalities of replay Chargers explain 3 12 legal provisions (article 3 paragraph 2 section 12) a) legal provisions, especially gun laws, fire law, war weapons control Act, Explosives Act and hunting rights, note b) apply legal provisions, in particular in terms of acquisition, possession, management, transport, storage, transfer and production, c)
Marking of weapons and ammunition and do required d) official control of weapons and ammunition have 1 section B: integrative skills, knowledge, and skills indicated
No. part of the education profession skills, knowledge, and skills, the self-employed, including planning, performing and dominating are temporal guidelines in weeks 1-18.
Month 1 2 3 4 1 vocational training, labour and collective bargaining law (§ 3, paragraph 2 section B number 1) a) b explain importance of the training contract, in particular conclusion, duration and termination,) mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract of training call c) possibilities of vocational training call d) essential parts of the contract call e) essential provisions of the collective agreements applicable to the training operation call during the whole training period to give 2 structure and organisation of the training company (section 3 paragraph 2 section B, point 2) a) construction and tasks of the training operation explain b) basic functions of training operations like procurement, production, sales and Administration explain c) relationships of the training operation and its employees to business organisations, professional organisations and trade unions call d) principles, tasks and functioning of betriebsverfassungs - or staff-legal bodies of formed operation describe 3 safety and health at work (article 3 paragraph 2 section B number 3) a) determine the risk to health and safety at the workplace and take measures to avoid b) occupational health and safety and accident prevention regulations (use c) describe behaviour in accidents and initiate the first measures d) apply the provisions of the fire prevention; Describe Verhaltensweisen in fires and fire-fighting measures 4 environmental protection (article 3 paragraph 2 section B number 4) in particular: a contribute to the prevention of operational pollution within the professional sphere of influence,) possible environmental impacts by the training company and his contribution to the environmental protection examples explain b) for the training operation, applicable regulations of environmental protection apply c) ways the economic and environmentally-friendly energy and material use to use d) avoid waste; Substances and materials of an environmentally friendly disposal lead to 5 occupational, technical and customer-oriented communication (section 3 paragraph 2 section B, point 5) a) information obtain and evaluate b) conversations with superiors, and in the team lead situation, represent facts, use German and English technical terms in the communication, part -, group - and exploded drawings read c) drawings and parts lists make d) standards, in particular tolerance standards and interface standards , comply with e) technical documentation, in particular maintenance and operating instructions, catalogues, parts lists, tables and charts, read and use f) workflow log g) disk use, digital and analogue measuring and test data reading h) ensure communication with preceding and subsequent functional areas i) customer-specific requirements and information receive, forward in the operation and take into account 7 6 order processing (section 3 paragraph 2 section B number 6) a) clarify the nature and scope of orders , determine specific services, features and appointments contact b customers) clientele, especially when the weapon, caliber - and bullet selection for different applications, advise and support c) test solution variants, represent and d compare their cost-effectiveness) take into account technical developments, security-related and legal specifications note e) cause partial orders and external control f) plan order processing, taking into account safety and economic points of view, create planning documents and orders perform 5 7 planning and control of work processes; Check and evaluate the results of the work (section 3 paragraph 2 section B number 7) a) steps and processes set according to functional, organizational, technical and economic criteria, and make sure b) materials, tooling and equipment order request and provide c) prepare the workplace, taking into account the work order d) results control, assess, and log 4 8 quality management (§ 3, paragraph 2 section B number 8) a) test procedures and test equipment anforderungsbezogen b apply) causes of quality defects and systematically seek that contribute to their elimination, error and measures document c) apply the quality management system of the company 4 d) in your own workspace, contribute to the improvement of operations; 1 make use of own qualification opportunities 9 test and measurement (section 3 paragraph 2 section B number 9) a) b check the flatness and surface roughness of workpieces) c check that the accuracy of workpieces) d check surfaces for quality, wear or damage) lengths, in particular with stroke scales and callipers, taking into account systematic and random reading, measure e) workpieces with angles, limit gauges and gauges check f) lines , Hole centers and outlines on workpieces, taking into account the material properties and subsequent editing mark and Center punch g) check the location of components and subassemblies, position deviations measure h) physical and electrical parameters measure 5 i) unofficial measurements and tests, in particular on runs, cartridge bearings and closures, perform, and write a 1
Search Translated Laws of Germany