Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/buchhdlausbv_2011/BJNR042200011.html
Regulation of vocational training to the bookseller and the bookseller BuchhdlAusbV 2011 registration date: 15.03.2011 full quotation: "regulation of vocational training to the bookseller and the bookseller by March 15, 2011 (BGBl. I p. 422)" *) this Decree is a training regulations within the meaning of section 4 of the vocational training Act. The training regulations and the adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany curriculum thus tuned for the vocational school are soon published as a supplement to the Federal Gazette.
Footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.8.2011 +++) input formula on the basis of § 4 paragraph 1 in connection with article 5 of the vocational training Act, of which article 4 paragraph 1 article 232 number 1 of the Decree of 31 October 2006 (BGBl. I S. 2407) is changed, decreed the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research: § 1 State recognition of the education profession the apprenticeship of the bookseller and the bookseller according to article 4, paragraph 1, of the vocational training Act Government-recognized.
§ 2 duration of apprenticeship training takes three years.
Article 3 structure of the vocational training vocational training is divided into 1.
Compulsory qualification units according to § 4 paragraph 2 section A and integrative skills, knowledge and abilities according to § 4 paragraph 2 section D, 2nd one in the training contract to set six-month election qualification unit according to § 4 paragraph 2 section B and 3 one in to set the contract for training three-month election qualification unit according to § 4 paragraph 2 section C.
§ 4 training curriculum, education profession at least the skills listed in the training curriculum (Appendix 1, factual outline), knowledge, and skills (professional capacity) are (1) the subject of the vocational training. A deviating from the training curriculum (annex 2, timing outline) Organization of training is specifically allowed, as far as practical operating characteristics require the deviation.
(2) the vocational training to the bookseller and the bookseller breaks down as follows (education profession): section A vocational profile giver skills, knowledge and abilities in the mandatory qualification units: 1 book and media industry: 1.1-specific nomenclature, 1.2 items and services of the book market, 1.3 manufacture, 1.4 book market processes and - took part, 1.5 legal provisions in the book market;
2. 2.1 bibliographies and research: bibliographies and reference systems, 2.2 Advanced bookselling research, 2.3 bookselling trade information;
3. inventory management and procurement: 3.1 inventory management, 3.2 receiving, 3.3 warehouse logistics, 3.4 procurement;
4. shopping: 4.1 assortment structure, 4.2 shopping and ordering;
5. consulting and sales: 5.1 customer communications, 5.2 bookselling consulting and 5.3 Treasury management, 5.4 customer loyalty, customer service, 5.5 distribution channels, 5.6 using of a foreign language with professional duties;
6 marketing: 6.1 markets and target groups, 6.2 marketing concepts, 6.3 sales promotion, 6.4 merchandising, 6.5 advertising, 6.6 public relations;
7 commercial management and control: 7.1 computational processing and payments, 7.2 cost and performance accounting, 7.3 commercial control;
Section B more professional profile giving skills, knowledge, and skills in one of the six-month election qualification units: 1. product range: 1.1 planning and organization of events, 1.2 assortment policy, 1.3 purchase planning, 1.4 optimized usage of inventory management, 1.5 logistics;
2. Publisher: 2.1 programming, 2.2 manufacturing and production, 2.3 marketing and advertising, 2.4 sale, 2.5 sales, 2.6 rights and licenses;
3. antiques: 3.1 shopping, 3.2 processing of trade objects, 3.3 conservation and maintenance, 3.4 consulting and sales;
Section C other professional profile giving skills, knowledge, and skills in one of the three-month election qualification units: 1. Design a specific group of goods: 1.1 planning of a group of goods, 1.2 implementation and control;
2. bookselling projects: 2.1 project preparation, 2.2 project 2.3 project follow-up;
3. buchhändlerisches E-business: 3.1 requirements analysis, 3.2 implementation and control;
Section D integrative skills, knowledge and abilities: 1 the training company: 1.1 position of the book trade in the economy as a whole, 1.2 operational organization, 1.3 training, 1.4 human resources, labour and labour legislation, 1.5 safety and health protection at work, 1.6 environmental protection;
2. Organization of work, information and communication: 2.1 work organisation, 2.2 teamwork and cooperation, 2.3 information and communication systems, data protection and data security, 2.4 electronic business, 2.5 quality assurance of operational processes.
§ 5 carrying out the vocational training (1) the skills referred to in this regulation, knowledge and skills should so conveyed, enable the trainees to a qualified professional activities within the meaning of article 1, paragraph 3, of the vocational training Act that includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling. This qualification is to demonstrate in tests after the §§ 6 and 7.
(2) the educators have a training plan to create on the basis of the training curriculum for the trainees.
(3) the trainees have a written training record to lead. Them is to give opportunity to lead the evidence of training during the training period. The educators have regularly reviewing the written training record.
§ 6 midterm (1) to determine of the level of training is making a midterm. It will take place at the beginning of the second education year.
(2) the intermediate stretches on the skills listed in Appendix 2 for the first year of training, knowledge, and skills, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(3) the intermediate examination takes place in the testing field sales and marketing.
(4) for the testing area, sales and marketing are following specifications: 1, the candidate should demonstrate, that he a) apply industry-specific nomenclature, b) assess the design of line structures in terms of market and target groups, as well as establish the arrangement, c) advise clients and goods sale, d) cash run and edit payment transactions as well as e); take account of economic, operational and social conditions
2. the candidate to edit in writing professional-typical tasks;
3. the examination time is 120 minutes.
§ 7 final examination (1) the financial statement audit is to determine whether the candidate has acquired the professional capacity to act. In the final examination, the examinee should prove that he mastered the necessary skills, possesses the necessary professional knowledge and skills and to be conveyed, in the vocational school for vocational training is essential learning familiar. The education system is to be based.
(2) the audit extends on the skills listed in Appendix 1, knowledge and skills, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational school, where it is essential for the training.
(3) the final examination consists of the areas of testing: 1. commercial control and inventory management, 2 business processes of the book market, 3. Economic and social studies, 4. sales - and customer-oriented concepts in bookstores.
(4) for the testing area, commercial control and inventory management are following guidelines: 1. the candidate should prove that he a) perform control and control of goods movement and computations on this related edit, b) key indicators to determine and use for the disposition and c) commercial implications for the success of the operation; derive from cost accounting of part of and management accounting
2. the candidate to edit in writing professional-typical tasks;
3. the test time is 90 minutes.
(5) for the test area, business processes of the book market are following specifications: 1 the candidate to demonstrate that he can organize shopping and sales, marketing and warehouse logistics business processes and in the following aspects: a) customer orientation, b) products and services, c) market, target groups, and costs, d) value chain of the book market, e) importance of authors, titles, and publishers within the genres of literature and history, as well as within the classification of the goods groups , f) search techniques and sources of information may take into account
the election qualification unit selected is section B according to § 4 paragraph 2 to take into account;
2. the candidate to edit in writing professional-typical tasks;
3. the examination time is 150 minutes.
(6) for the testing area, economic and social studies are following specifications: 1 the examinee to to prove that he can represent general economic contexts of professional and working world and judge
2. the specimen should edit tasks in writing;
3. the examination time is 60 minutes.
(7) for the test range, sales - and customer-oriented concepts in bookstores are following specifications: 1. the candidate should prove that he a) customer - and service-oriented Act, as well as communicate situation b)
operational processes, taking into account market conditions, analyse and develop from the need for action and a concept, c) the contribution of the concept for customer loyalty, development of new requirements and increase of operating success explain and evaluate, d) basing cultural contexts, history and role on the market of the product range as well as e) the sales - and customer-oriented objectives associated with a concept to customers can implement
2. the test piece is based on one him seven known given calendar days prior to the date of the Conference audit task create a concept, this will present on the day of the exam and furthermore result in a job-related technical discussion; the election qualification unit selected is section C according to § 4 paragraph 2 to this use;
3. the testing period a total of 24 hours; During this time, the unit will be used to the idea of the concept is less than ten minutes and the consultation carried out in less than 20 minutes.
(8) the test areas are as follows to weight: 1. commercial control and inventory management 20 percent, 2 business processes of the book market 40 percent, 3. Economic and social studies 10 percent, 4. sales - and customer-oriented concepts in bookstores 30 percent.
(9) the statutory audit is passed, if the services 1 the overall result with at least 'sufficient', 2nd in at least three of the test areas with at least 'sufficient' and 3rd in any test range with "inadequate" have been evaluated.
(10) at the request of the sample examination in one is worse than sufficiently rated testing areas where audit services to provide in writing are with their own request and weighting, to complement, if this can be decisive for the existence of the examination by an oral examination lasting about 15 minutes. In determining the result for this test range, the previous result and the result of the oral exam in the ratio of 2:1 are weighted.
Article 8 additional qualification (1) in the framework of the vocational training not selected three-month election qualification units according to § 4 paragraph 2 section C can as additional skills are taught.
(2) it applies for the placement of additional qualifications in the annex 1 section C contained factual outline accordingly.
§ 9 the additional qualifications (1) additional qualifications be within the framework of the audit separately checked, if the students allege, that it required skills, knowledge and abilities are been mediated.
(2) for the inspection of the respective additional qualification, § 7 paragraph 7 applies accordingly.
(3) the examination of the respective additional qualification is considered passed if the DUT has provided at least sufficient services.
§ 10 existing conditions of vocational training vocational training conditions that exist at the entry into force of this regulation, can continue taking into account the previously carried out training period according to the provisions of this regulation, if the parties so agree.
Article 11 entry into force, expiry this regulation enters into force on August 1, 2011. At the same time the regulation of vocational training to the bookseller / worked as a bookseller of 5 March 1998 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 462) override.
Appendix 1 (to § 4 paragraph 1 sentence 1) training curriculum for vocational training to the bookseller and worked as a bookseller (site: BGBl. I 2011, 426-437) - factual outline - section A: professional profile giver skills, knowledge and abilities in the mandatory qualification units item No. No. part of the education profession to mediating skills, knowledge, and skills 1 2 3 1 book and media industry (§ 4 paragraph 2 A.1) 1.1-specific classification (§ 4 paragraph 2 section A point 1.1) a) goods group classification of the German book trade , especially in regard to literature, culture, science and technology, establish and apply b) c determine importance of authors, titles, and publishers within product groups) literary genres and forms and eras, and basic concepts of literary history distinguish and evaluate d) contemporary literature and selected international literature in the context of world literature classified 1.2 goods and services of the book market (§ 4 paragraph 2 section A paragraph 1.2) a) items of the book trade , differ in particular books, magazines and other print media, and b represent its significance for the industry) books, magazines, and other print media are different offers in digital form and write a c) cartographic products distinguish d) describe book affine by-products and e establish their significance for the book trade) services of the book market and its importance for the success of the company represent f) criteria, particularly literary, artistic, scientific and technical , 1.3 production apply for the qualitative assessment of the offer in the training company (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 1.3) a) describe construction of books, b evaluate their facilities) font, paper and cover types distinguish c) typesetting, printing and binding techniques distinguish d) forms of electronic publishing, taking into account legal requirements and technical requirements distinguish 1.4 book market processes and shame (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 1.4) a) b evaluate characteristics of the book industry and services of the book market, trade-related and cultural aspects) the value chain in the book market c classify the company into this and explain) business processes of the book market and business relationships between the individual trading partners explain d) trading landscape in the range Bookstore e describe) describe the importance and the different structures of publishing Bookstore f) publishers and their priorities differ g) 1.5 legal provisions in the book market describe the functional areas in the publishing house (§ 4 paragraph 2 section A point 1.5) a) sector-specific laws take into account b) rights and obligations , arising from the price fixing Act, apply c) provisions of copyright law take into account d) apply industry-specific framework conditions, in particular traffic regulations for the book trade and competition rules of the Stock Exchange Association of the German book trade e) commercial rules, in particular the competition, e-commerce and distance selling, apply 2 bibliographies and research (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 2) 2.1 bibliographies and reference systems (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 2.1) a) creating bibliographies know and apply the rules of the Bibliografierens b) the directory of available books and bar assortment catalogues apply and evaluate
(c) important specialist and specialty catalogs, and search options using the Internet; 2.2 Advanced bookselling research methods of procurement of antiquarian and out of print works (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 2.2) a) b to the fullest of full-text search) research ways to use foreign-language titles on the Internet and features include c) offers of book-affine secondary markets open up and benefits check d) e create directories or catalogs with the bibliographic information) interactive Web technologies and book trade-specific portals use 2.3 bookselling trade information (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 2.3) a) trade information , evaluate in particular the stock exchange newspaper, b) book fairs as information sources use c) previews, Web sites of publishers, as well as information provided by Publisher representatives for the procurement and the offer of the training company use 3 ERP and procurement (§ 4 paragraph 2 section A paragraph 3) 3.1 inventory management (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 3.1) a) explain principles, tasks and objectives of the ERP, b use the ERP system of the training company) c describe an order process on the basis of the inventory cycle) product groups on the basis of the goods groups classification as part of operational Warensortimentes distinguish d)
Stocks capture and control 3.2 receipt (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 3.2) a) accept goods deliveries check according to type, amount and open defects, in case of complaints, initiate measures b) invoices and delivery notes with the ordering and goods input data compare and check for correctness, deviations and inconsistencies clarify c) characterized ware 3.3 warehouse logistics (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 3.3) a) participate in the inventory of the training company and justify the storage organization of the training company b) methods of storage , Camp cleanup, especially remissions, differentiate and apply c) participate in the inventory, observe the legal regulations, 3.4 procurement contribute to the avoidance of physical inventory differences (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 3.4) a) forms of procurement are different b) perform purchase of goods to the goods industry data c) in obtaining economic aspects d) special conditions in the procurement account e) practices, in particular the traffic regulations, apply 4 shopping (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 4) 4.1 range structure (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 4.1) a) the assortment structure , in particular on the basis of market orientation as well as width and depth, b assess) c establish links between layout and content structure of the assortment) significance of not linked to the price products for the range 4.2 shopping and order turn out (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 4.2) a)
(C take into account the need for goods, taking into account the sales and stock performance, which determine seasonal fluctuations, as well as the sales opportunities b) sales figures while shopping) shopping judge publishers, intermediaries and purchasing groups, as well as bundling its own order and shopping take advantage of d) goods 5 consulting and sales order (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 5) 5.1 customer communication (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 5.1) a) goods and services of the training company customer offer , Prices justify b) apply management techniques in information, advice and sales calls c) customer speaking linguistic and non-linguistic forms of communication into account d) sales e respond to customer objections and client arguments) conflict causes determine, situational use conflict resolution in the consultation f) use customer types and patterns in the customer conversation g individually) identify buying motives and wishes of customers and sales calls make use of h) cultural particularities in the customer contact account 5.2 bookselling consulting and sales (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 5.2) a) customer advice and sales calls , Complete purchase b) use and maintain customer contacts, c the customer interest offer appropriate books and products actively) information about new releases, new books and best sellers service offered d) advice about title and product forms customer-oriented e) trends and innovative approaches as a selling point to use f) record and edit customer orders g) 5.3 Treasury management take into account consequences of own sales activities to business success, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 5.3) a) prepare cash , cash, settle bare and non-cash payments, receipts create b) cash account, create cash report, receipts and documents route c) offer customers the payment operation services d) Treasurer operation for customer loyalty e use as a means) Bookstore-specific payment explain f) features take into account in the payment of invoices and 5.4 customer loyalty, customer service to ensure the successful implementation of the non-cash payment transaction (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 5.4) a) the range of study services of the training company customer-oriented b insert) influence of customer loyalty and customer service on the sales note c)
for non-deliverable books and products comparable replacement offer, explain d) participate in the training company e in the use of special forms of customer service) Exchange, complaints and complaints process; legal and operational regulations apply f) complaint management for customer loyalty g use as a tool) h contribute to customer satisfaction and customer loyalty by their own behavior) customer data, regulations of data protection note 5.5 distribution channels (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 5.5) a) distribution of the book trade use b) evaluate and use the information to develop new distribution channels c) goods, taking into account customer requirements, as well as economic and environmental aspects d send) take into account specific requirements of corporate clients in the Organization of the sales e) peculiarities of the invoice sale and Shipping account f) assess advantages and disadvantages of E-Commerce from the perspective of companies and customers 5.6 using of a foreign language with professional duties (§ 4 paragraph 2 section A point 5.6) a) foreign language terms apply b) foreign information sources whom evaluate c) grant information and obtain also in a foreign language 6 marketing (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 6) 6.1 markets and target groups (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 6.1) a) structures of the bookstore landscape when marketing decisions take into account b) market data capture , Assess market situation at the site under economic and regional aspects and conclusions for the marketing draw c) information about purchasing and consumption behaviour by existing and potential target groups to determine and prepare d for marketing purposes) customer wishes and needs determine, compare with operational services and derive appropriate procedures 6.2 marketing concepts (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 6.2) a) results of market research for the development , Planning and execution of a marketing concept use b) marketing activities select and use marketing instruments, budgets take into account c) d assess success of the marketing activities) 6.3 sales promotion to the fullest the free pricing as a tool of supply side economics (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 6.3) a) Visual Merchandising focus b)-go - and target group-related information use c for the sales promotion) determine strong sales and sales-weak areas and measures to promote sales derive d) promotional activities plan , perform and evaluate 6.4 presentation of goods (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 6.4) a) verkaufspsychologische insights in designing the presentation of goods account b) store design and lighting design for the presentation of goods use c) presentation areas in the framework of in-house advertising design d) showcase plan to create and showcase decorate e) 6.5 advertising insert own decoration and materials of the publishers (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 6.5) a) advertising plan b) Insert c advertising material and promotional items, taking into account cost and success) media target group-oriented insert d) success the Advertising campaigns assess 6.6 public relations (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 6.6) a) measures the public relations plan, perform and evaluate b) measures the public relations and advertising are different and coordinate c) work together with media representatives and d conduct media analyses) interests of partners and sponsors consider 7 commercial management and control (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 7) 7.1 computational processing and payments (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 7.1) a) create invoices and documents for financial accounting record b) ways of cooperation with C check Abrechnungs-Gesellschaften) different payment methods, payment calculated edit and handle d) processing operations of Dunning being 7.2 cost and performance accounting (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 7.2) a) apply cost and performance accounting in the training company as information and control system b) derive business conclusions from the cost and performance accounting and 7.3 commercial control contribute to the income statement (§ 4 paragraph 2 section 7.4) a) key indicators , determine in particular the turnover, the bearing envelope and the profitability and margin gross profit, and b use for the disposition) statistics, build and for the preparation of decisions c) preparing measures of control and d contribute to its implementation) controlling information and control instrument use section B: more professional profile giving skills, knowledge, and skills in one of the six-month election qualification units skills to conveyed item No. No. part of the education profession , Knowledge and skills 1 2 3 1 range (§ 4 paragraph 2 section B number 1) 1.1 planning and organisation of events (§ 4 paragraph 2 section B number 1.1) a) events, taking into account operational requirements, plan, organize and carry out b) marketing actions to perform c) events account and evaluate d) interests of partners and sponsors consider e) collaborate with representatives of the media and conduct media analyses 1.2 product range policy (§ 4 paragraph 2 section B paragraph 1.2) a) business concepts of the book trade , in particular branch and storage concepts, sales and product range alignment, compare and evaluate in the training company b) make the range under consideration of its structure, the site conditions, market conditions, trends and operational requirements; Offer adjustments develop c) evaluate opportunities and risks of minor ranges and distribution channels d) ways of pricing are not goods for the assortment policy to use 1.3 purchase planning (§ 4 paragraph 2 section B, point 1.3) a) reference forms, order paths and order techniques taking into account subscription and payment conditions evaluate and apply b) c use budgeting as a control instrument of individual line segments) the bar range portion of the training company d establish) with Publisher representatives maintain contacts e) representative visits to prepare and carry out f) 1.4 optimized usage of ERP check conditions of object types (§ 4 paragraph) 2 section B, point 1.4) a) merchandise economic systems differ and assess in terms of the requirements of the operation b) flow of goods article accurately and promptly capture c) statistics and key figures from the merchandise management create, analyze, and economically evaluate d) evaluate sales and transhipment volumes titles, departments and suppliers e) check data security and integrity of the goods economy, maintaining 1.5 logistics data (§ 4 paragraph 2 section B number 1.5) a) logistic relations between range , Publishing, delivery, and intermediaries economically rate b)
Supply routes, especially book car services, efficiency and cost test and c evaluate cost-effectiveness) of goods to control and optimize 2 Publisher (§ 4 paragraph 2 section B, point 2) 2.1 programming (§ 4 paragraph 2 section B, point 2.1) a) the publishing programme, in particular on the basis of market orientation as well as width and depth, judge b) media products, particularly digital and print products, insertion products, licenses and rights as well as service - and services, different c) d contribute to the planning and design of media products, including target groups and market orientation) media products, taking into account e plan cost accounting) digital products differ and under production, sales and cost aspects, evaluate f) importance of acquisition and care of authors for the publishing rate g) prepare drafts for contracts with authors, translators and authors h) possibilities of image sourcing and acquiring the image rights research and evaluate 2.2 production and production (§ 4 paragraph 2 section B paragraph 2.2) a) appointments plan , set and check their compliance with b) manufacturing processes for print, digital, and by-products, taking into account economic and environmental criteria, as well as operational requirements select c) offers collect, compare and select d) calculations and cover costs contribution accounts create e) contracts awarded f) g participate in the layout of print and digital products, and on implementing conceptual requirements from marketing and editing) production processes, coordinate and monitor costs h) calculate sales prices 2.3 marketing and advertising (§ 4 paragraph 2 section B, point 2.3) a) customer wishes and determine needs and price mechanisms apply b) promotional activities for trade and consumers distinguish and coordinate c) d involved in the development of advertising and promotional measures, taking into account advertising budget) e send review copies) structures of the review being take advantage of sales, reviews evaluate f) advertising strategies, in particular taking into account price, facilities and target audience, develop 2.4 sales (§ 4 paragraph 2 section B, point 2.4) a) b contribute to the development of sales strategies) Organization , Care and control of the external service support c) representative conferences prepare and organize 2.5 sales (§ 4 paragraph 2 section B number 2.5) a) sales data to determine and evaluate b) subscription and condition models develop and offer c) distribution channels select d) control order processing and invoicing, delivery coordinate 2.6 rights and licenses (§ 4 paragraph 2 section B, point 2.6) a) b assess impact of acquisition, backup and sale of recycling and usage rights) 3 Antiquariat (§ 4 paragraph 2 contribute to completion of publishing and licensing agreements (Section B, point 3) 3.1 shopping (§ 4 paragraph 2 section B, point 3.1) a) offers editing and review. Items of antiques from private hands and Doublette stocks of public libraries buy and kollationieren b) items of antiques, especially considering the price and the State, obtain c) bookseller-specific Internet portals use d) items of antiques auction e) order from remainders of publishers and Bookstore catalogues; Sources open up f) evaluate items of antiques, especially historical book genres, printing and original artwork and manuscripts, g) shopping choices, taking into account the market situation, as well as literary, artistic, scientific and commerce aspects make h) i calculate sales prices considering bookseller-specific features) financial planning and budgeting for the purchase account 3.2 processing of trade goods (§ 4 paragraph 2 section B, point 3.2) a) find books in bibliographies and take into account different distortion principles b) tools and literature for a promotional description of additional use c) Internet , in particular the online catalogues of the libraries to search use d) catalogues of works and catalogues with distortion of original and print graphics take advantage of e) bindings describe f) hidden bibliographies use g) create catalog with bibliographic record and description of State and transferred to database 3.3 conservation and maintenance (§ 4 paragraph 2 section B number 3.3) a) materials, especially paper, leather and parchment, differentiate b) books and graphics to maintain, repair and maintain c) storage system to create and manage d) stocks and databases maintain 3.4 consulting and sales (§ 4(2) section B number 3.4) a) b inform customers about items of antiques) offers create c) prices towards the customer justify d) customer wishes, especially from libraries, bibliophiles and collectors, find and edit e) find stock books and magazines in particular through dealers and auctions f) books in the customer order survey g) h inform bibliophile books features) planning Bookstore catalogs as well as special lists and special offers , create, design and send i) the contribution of the antiques for the conservation of cultural heritage section C: more professional profile giving skills, knowledge, and skills in one of the three-month election qualification units show up skills to conveyed item No. No. part of the education profession, skills and knowledge 1 2 3 1 design of a specific group of goods (§ 4 paragraph 2 section C, point 4) 1.1 planning of a group of goods (§ 4 paragraph 2 section C, point 1.1) a) goods group systematics as a means of logistic , business and scientific standards and structuring in bookstores use b) frameworks, in particular, short-term and long-term market opportunities for a specific group of goods, analyze c) d write a range of publishers and suppliers of a specific group of goods) scoring products, in particular for target groups, Edition forms, equipment, quality and content, e) opportunities and risks with regard to the design of a product group balance and create calculations take into account in particular the requirements of the assortment policy f) select specific product group , taking into account the objectives formulated product range policy and budget plan g) marketing measures select 1.2 implementation and control (§ 4 paragraph 2 section C, point 1.2) a) substantive, organizational, temporal and financial planning with stakeholders coordinate b) design of Department implement, coordinate and document c) determine customer response d) e determine economic benefits for the operation) derive recommendations for operation 2 bookselling projects (§ 4 paragraph 2 section C, point 2) 2.1 project preparation (§ 4 paragraph 2 section C, point 2.1) a) select projects , Define target groups and objectives formulated b) planning projects; c customer-focused, content, organizational, temporal and financial aspects when the project work) project schedule, create and vote d with stakeholders) establish information and communication structures; Responsibilities set 2.2 project execution (§ 4 paragraph 2 section C, point 2.2) a) b coordinate project tasks, as well as the internal and external work) project processes and results, document c) d co-ordinate implementation of the project schedule) project progress control and when deviations occur, measures 2.3 project follow-up (§ 4 paragraph 2 section C, point 2.3) a) objectives b control) create final report, project results to prepare for the internal and external recycling c) 3 Buchhändlerisches E-business perform target-actual comparison of the project accounts (§ 4 paragraph 2 section C, point 3) 3.1 requirements analysis (§ 4 Paragraph 2 section C, point 3.1) a) infrastructure analyze, define target groups, determine need for action and vote b with stakeholders) compare our service offerings, partnerships take c) customer-oriented, technical, organizational, time, personnel and financial requirements determine d) schedule create 3.2 implementation and control (§ 4 paragraph 2 section C, point 3.2) a) implement schedule and check the results b) intermediate steps and result of test and document c) release earnings for the business process , Functionality make sure d) e determine benefits for the operation and the target groups) derive recommendations for operation f) results in the communicate section D: integrative skills, knowledge, and skills skills to conveyed item No. No. part of the education profession, skills and knowledge 1 2 3 1 training company (§ 4 paragraph 2 section D, point 1) 1.1 position of the book trade in the economy as a whole (§ 4 paragraph 2 section D, point 1.1) a) position and function of the book trade in society , B explain economic and cultural) services of the book trade on examples of the training company explain c) peculiarities arising from the cultural and political mission, establish d) structure and cultural activities of the industry organization represent 1.2 operational organisation (§ 4 paragraph 2 section D, point 1.2) a) represent legal form of the training company b)
c explain the organizational structure of the training company with its tasks and responsibilities, and the interaction of individual functional areas) business areas, tasks and workflows in operation represent d) 1.3 vet discuss cooperation of the training company with partners, business organizations, authorities and professional organisations (§ 4 paragraph 2 section D, point 1.3) a) rights and obligations arising from the contract notice and tasks describe the involved in the dual system b) c compare the operational training plan with the training regulations) establish life-long learning for the professional and personal development as well as the benefits professional advancement and development opportunities represent 1.4 human resources, labour and labour legislation (§ 4 paragraph 2 section D, point 1.4) a) labour, social and mitbestimmungsrechtliche and tariff applicable to the work area and working time regulations note b) objectives and tasks of the personnel planning explain and contribute to their implementation; Staffing plans create c) contracts of employment, taking into account work, tax and social security legal effects different d) positions of own payroll explain 1.5 safety and health at work (§ 4 paragraph 2 section D, point 1.5) a) determine the risk to health and safety at the workplace and take measures to avoid b) occupational health and safety and accident prevention regulations apply c) describe behaviour in accidents and initiate the first measures d) Regulations of fire prevention use e) describe behaviour in fires and fire-fighting measures 1.6 environmental protection (§ 4(2) section D, point 1.6) in particular: a contribute to the prevention of operational pollution within the professional sphere of influence,) possible environmental impacts by the training company and his contribution to the environmental protection examples explain b) for the training operation, applicable regulations of environmental protection apply c) ways the economic and environmentally-friendly energy and material use to use d) avoid waste; Substances and materials of an environmentally friendly disposal lead to 2 work organization, information and communication (§ 4 paragraph 2 section D, point 2) 2.1 work organization (§ 4 paragraph 2 section D, point 2.1) a) own work systematically plan, perform and monitor; taking content, organizational, temporal and financial aspects into account b) working and organisational tool, as well as learning and working techniques using c) methods of independent learning, specialist information use 2.2 teamwork and cooperation (§ 4 paragraph 2 section D, point 2.2) a) information, communication and cooperation for working environment, job performance and business success use b) importance of appreciation, respect and trust as a basis for successful collaboration describe c) tasks in the team plan and work d) analyze conflicts , Alternative solutions develop e) contribute to prevent communication interference f) feedback give and accept g) own leadership skills recognize 2.3 information and communication systems, data protection and data security as a key prerequisite for the success of (§ 4 paragraph 2 section D, point 2.3) a) use possibilities of data transmission and information gathering, security requirements note b) information and communication systems aufgaben - and customer-oriented place c) d to evaluate sustainability and population data forms and makers) maintain and back up data and regulations of data protection please note e) apply document management techniques
2.4 electronic business processing (§ 4 paragraph 2 section D, point 2.4) a) analyzing hardware problems, especially in computers and peripherals, measures cause b) analyzing software problems, particularly in standard software, merchandise management system, operating system and server software that measures cause c) network - and Internet-based applications and services, especially security software, Server services, Web service, wait d) Web page update and maintain e) the digital value chain in the context of operational improvements 2.5 quality assurance of business processes use (§ 4 paragraph 2 section D, point 2.5) a) operational procedures taking account of information flows , Decision-making processes and interfaces represent b) analyse factors influencing on the quality of the own process chain and quality assurance measures in the own work context make c) represent the link between quality and customer satisfaction, as well as its impact on the success of d) Appendix 2 contribute to the continuous improvement of work processes in the operation (§ 4 paragraph 1 sentence 2) training curriculum for vocational training to the bookseller and the bookseller (site : BGBl. I 2011, 438-439) - temporal breakdown - the following temporal structure called the periods where the relevant skills, knowledge, and skills, are taught first focused on Typically, a continuing or deepening to reach the professional capacity is required.
First year of training (1) during a period of total two to four months the skills, knowledge, and skills of professional image positions from § 4 paragraph 2 are section A point 1.1 focuses on industry-specific nomenclature, section 1.2 goods and services of the book market, section 1.3 manufacturing, section 1.4 book market processes and took part, section 1.5 legal provisions in the book market, section D, point 1.1 position of the book trade in the economy as a whole , Section D, point 1.2 operational organisation, section D, point 1.3 training, section D, point 1.4 human resources, work and labour regulations, section D, point 1.5 health and safety at work, environmental protection to section D, point 1.6.
(2) in a period of total two to four months the skills, knowledge, and skills of professional image positions from § 4 paragraph 2 are focusing on section A number 5.1 customer communication, section 5.2 bookselling consulting and sales, section 5.3 Treasury management, section 7.1 computational processing and payments, section D, point 2.1 work organization, to teach teamwork and cooperation section D, point 2.2.
(3) in a period of total three to four months the skills, knowledge, and skills of professional image positions from § 4 paragraph 2 are focusing on section 3.1 inventory management, section 4.1 assortment structure, to give section D, point 2.3 information and communication systems, data protection and data security.
(4) in a period of total two to three months the skills, knowledge, and skills of professional image positions from § 4 paragraph 2 of section 6.3 are focusing on sales promotion, point 6.4 section A product presentation, section 6.5 advertising, section 6.6 public relations to convey.
Second year of training (1) during a period of total two to three months the skills, knowledge, and skills of professional image positions from § 4 paragraph 2 are focusing on section 2.1 bibliographies and reference systems, section 2.2 Advanced bookselling research, section 2.3 bookselling trade information, section 5.4 customer retention, customer service, section 5.5 distribution channels, section 5.6 applying a foreign language with professional duties to convey.
(2) in a period of total three to five months the skills, knowledge, and skills of professional image positions from § 4 paragraph 2 are focusing on section 3.3 storage logistics, section 3.4 procurement mediate section 7.2 cost and performance accounting.
(3) in a period of total two to four months the skills, knowledge, and skills of professional image positions from § 4 paragraph 2 are mainly section 3.2 receiving, section 4.2 shopping and ordering, section D, point 2.4 electronic business transactions, section D, point 2.5 quality assurance of operational processes to communicate.
(4) in a period of total two to three months the skills, knowledge, and skills of professional image positions from § 4 paragraph 2 are section A number 6.1 markets and target groups, section A number primarily to convey 6.2 marketing concepts.
Third year of training (1) within a period of six months are 1 products, section B number 2 focuses on the skills, knowledge, and skills of professional image positions of the selected election qualification unit of § 4 paragraph 2 section B number to convey Bookstore publishing house or section B, point 3.
(2) in a period of three months the skills, knowledge, and skills of professional image positions of the selected election qualification unit of § 4 paragraph 2 are section C, point 1 design of a specific group of goods, section C, point mainly to convey 2 bookselling projects or section C, point 3 Buchhändlerisches E-business.
(3) in a period of three months the skills, knowledge, and skills of professional image position of § 4 paragraph 2 are section focuses on to give A number 7.3 commercial control.
Search Translated Laws of Germany