Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/buchbmstrv_2006/BJNR115200006.html
Regulation about the profession of the master craftsman's examination and the examination requirements in parts I and II of the master craftsman in the bookbinding craft (bookbinding master regulation - BuchBMstrV) BuchBMstrV Ausfertigung date: 05.05.2006 full quotation: "bookbinder master regulation by May 5, 2006 (BGBl. I p. 1152), by article 25 of regulation by November 17, 2011 (BGBl. I S. 2234) has been changed" stand: as amended by article 25 V v. 17.11.2011 I 2234 more to the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 1.9.2006 +++) (+++ application cf. § 10 +++) input formula on the basis of § 51a para 2 in conjunction with § 1 of the handicrafts Regulation Act as amended by the notice of 24 September 1998 (BGBl. I p. 3074), by article 2 No. 24 of the Act of 23 March 2005 (BGBl. I p. 931) is has been modified in connection with § 1 para 2 of jurisdiction adjustment Act of 16 August 2002 (BGBl. I S. 3165) and the Organization Decree of November 22, 2005 (BGBl. I S. 3197) that prescribed Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research: section 1 outline and content of the master examination the master craftsman in the admission-free bookbinder craft includes following independent parts of the exam: 1. inspecting the masterful performance of activities (part I), 2. the examination of special professional knowledge (part II), 3. the examination of particular economic, commercial and legal knowledge (part III), and 4. the examination of the necessary occupational and work-pedagogical knowledge (part IV).
§ 2 master examination (1) profession is determined by the master test that the examinee is able to operate, to perform technical, commercial and human resources management functions, making the education and responsibility to implement its professional competence and to adapt to new needs in these areas.
(2) in the bookbinding craft are following skills and knowledge as a comprehensive qualifications for the purpose of the master to take into account: customer needs determine 1, advise clients, services offer, contract negotiations and contract objectives set, calculate benefits and create offers, contracts, technical, business and personnel management carry out tasks 2, particularly in consideration of the operating organization, the operational and training, quality management, the liability provisions of the occupational safety and health law , data protection, the protection of the environment as well as information and communication technologies, plan 3. order fulfillment processes, organize, perform and monitor, orders perform 4., in particular taking into account manufacturing, refining - and repair techniques as well as design aspects, work-related legal regulations, technical standards and the General recognized rules of technology, personnel, material and equipment applications from trainees, under contracts awarded 5 and check, 6 develop concepts for operating and storage facilities, as well as for logistic processes and implement , 7 work plans, sketches and drawings, taking into account technical, specific material, artistic and historical aspects, including the use of computerised systems, create, data for the creation of product types and properties to processing plant, auxiliary and operating materials, particularly of paper, cardboard, cardboard, plastics, films, fabrics, adhesives, leather and parchment, take into account in the planning, construction, production and repair of products of bookbinding, 9 determine 8, prepare and apply , 10 manual and mechanical loading and processing methods, in particular taking into account electronic, Electrotechnical, mechanical control, joining and separation techniques, master, make 11 machines, devices and tools, in particular cutting, folding, stapling, Scribers, Ritz - and punch presses and press set up and order, books, containers, picture frames, taking into account the creative aspects, in particular the color and morphology, as well as the style customer and historic techniques, design 12, and repaired; Processed print services take off 13 document, and post calculation to perform.
§ 3 outline of the part I part I of the master exam includes the following test areas: 1 a master project and a technical discussion on it-related, 2. a situation task.
§ 4 project of master examination (1) the candidate has complete a master exam project, which corresponds to a sales order. Proposals of the DUT for the sales order should be taken into account. The order-related customer requirements are set by the Audit Committee of the master. On this basis, the examinee developed an implementation strategy, including a time - and material requirements planning. He has this the master examination Committee for approval to submit prior to the implementation of the master project. The master examination Committee examines whether the implementation plan is equal to the order-specific customer requirements.
(2) the master exam project consists of planning, implementation, and documentation work.
(3) as the master project is to design a product of book-binding, to plan and to calculate. On this basis is to document and perform one of the following works: 1. a one-off or 2. a pattern developing or 3rd a machine-made book binding work or repair 4.
(4) for the work are Nos 1, 2 and 3 the design, planning and costing documents pursuant to paragraph 3 with 30 per cent, with 60 per cent work performed and weighted documentation with 10 percent. For work pursuant to paragraph 3, No 4 are the design, planning, and spreadsheet documents with 20 per cent which work performed with 50 per cent and the documentation with 30 per cent weighted.
§ 5 is consultation after implementation of the master project to lead the technical discussion about this. Thereby, the examinee should prove that he can show the professional relationships that underlie the master exam project, justify the end of master project, and present related work-related problems and their solutions with the master project and it is able to take account of new developments.
§ 6 situation task (1) the situation task is job-oriented and completed the qualification for the master craftsman in the bookbinding craft. The task is carried out by the Audit Committee of the master.
(2) as the situation task to set up three different machines and each rehearsal with sample production are for a sales order that is specified by the examination Committee of the master run. Pay into account, in particular: 1 plan cutting machine, 2 folding machine, 3. Buchfadenheftmaschine, 4 wire stitching machine or Stitcher, 5. stamping press, 6 Scribers, Ritz - or die-cutting machine.
(3) the overall assessment of the situation task is formed from the arithmetic mean of the individual reviews referred to in paragraph 2.
§ 7 I (1) the master project no more than four work days, the technical discussion not longer than 30 minutes to duration and existence of the part and take the situation task longer than eight hours.
(2) master exam project, technical discussion, and situation task are assessed separately. The audit services in the master project and the technical discussion are weighted in the ratio of 3: 1. From this, an overall assessment is made. This overall review is weighted to the examination result of the situation task in the 2: 1 ratio.
(3) minimum requirement I of the master examination is overall satisfactory examination performance, with testing in the master project, nor in talking in the situation task with less than 30 points may be been assessed for the existence of the part.
§ 8 outline, duration and existence of the part II (1) by examination in part II of the test specimen in the fields of action referred to in paragraph 2 should prove his leadership skills as a result that he can analyze work-related problems and review and solution ways and document and taking into account current developments.
(2) the fields of action are: 1 book binding technique, 2nd fulfillment, 3. operational management and business organisation.
(3) in every sphere of activity is at least a task to edit that must be case-oriented: 1 book binding technique the candidate to demonstrate that he is able to work on book binding technical tasks, taking into account economic, artistic, historical, and environmental aspects in a binding operation. He should analyze work-related situations and evaluate. Several of the qualifications listed under letter a to h should be linked at the respective task: a) species and assess properties of plant -, auxiliary and operating materials, uses to map and calculate, b) describe problems of materials and processing solutions develop, evaluate and correct, c) describe and evaluate, functioning and properties of machines, equipment and tools d) describe and evaluate control, joining and separation techniques (e).
Possibilities for equipment and activities, especially stamping and hand gilding and describe and evaluate the manufacturing of dyes and metal sections, reliefs, leather inlaid and decorated, f) represent stylistic and historical development of materials, printing and binding techniques and evaluate, g) describe the production techniques of single and serial production, h) print media design and printing process describe and evaluate;
2. order processing the examinee to demonstrate that he is capable of, order fulfillment processes, including the use of industry-standard software, success -, customer - and quality-oriented to plan, to monitor its implementation and to complete them. Several of the qualifications listed under letter a to h in the respective task are linked: a) represent ways of order procurement, b) offer documents create and evaluate offers, perform cost calculation, c) methods and procedures for work planning and organisation, taking into account production, processing - and repair techniques as well as design aspects, the use of materials, equipment and staff to review, these represent aspects of quality assurance as well as interfaces between work areas take account of , d) work-related legal regulations and technical standards as well as the generally recognized rules of engineering apply, particularly liability in the manufacture, repair and assess for services, e) develop work plans, sketches and drawings and given work plans, sketches, and drawings to review and correct, f) job-related use of materials, machinery and equipment determine and justify, g) subcontracts awarded and check h) perform pre-and post-calculation.
3. Management and operational organisation the candidate to demonstrate that he is capable of, tasks management and operational organisation, taking into account the legal requirements, including the use of information and communication systems, to perceive. Several of the qualifications listed under letter a to h should be linked at the respective task: a) operational costs to determine, taking into account economic interrelations b) check operating cost structures; key indicators to determine c) develop marketing activities for the customer care and to gain new customers in the light of technical and economic developments, d) operating quality management plan and represent, e) carry out tasks of personnel management; represent the relationship between personnel management and human resources management and development, f) develop operational measures to comply with the labour protection regulations and environmental protection; Gefahrenpotenziale evaluate and establish measures for risk prevention and removal, g) operating and storage facilities as well as logistic processes plan and represent, h) risks and operational cooperation represent and assess.
(4) the test in part II shall be performed in writing. She should take longer than three hours in each field of action. Do not exceed a duration of six hours a day.
(5) the overall assessment of the part II is formed from the arithmetic mean of the individual reviews of fields of action referred to in paragraph 2.
(6) were reached in a maximum of two of the fields of action referred to in paragraph 2 at least 30 and less than 50 points, an oral exam can be performed in one of these fields of action, if this allows the existence of part II of the master craftsman.
(7) minimum requirement II of the master examination is overall satisfactory performance testing for the existence of the part. The examination of part II is fail, if 1 a field of action with less than 30 points has been assessed or 2. after completed exam two spheres each have been evaluated with less than 50 points.
Footnote (+++ § 8 para 6 and 7: for use CF. § 10 +++) § 9 General audit and procedural rules, more regulations to the master examination (1) the master craftsman's examination procedure regulation of December 17, 2001 (BGBl. I p. 4154) remain unaffected in the currently valid version.
(2) parts III and IV of the master craftsman examination shall be determined by the general regulation of the master craftsman's examination by October 26, 2011 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 2149) in the currently valid version.
§ 10 section 8 paragraph 6 and 7 do not apply transitional provision of the regulations for the examination proceedings initiated through December 31, 2011. These will be completed according to the existing regulations.
Article 11 entry into force, expiry this regulation enters into force on September 1, 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Germany