Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/buchbindmstrv/BJNR007560988.html
Regulation on the examination concluded certified industrial champion recognised / certified industry champion - specialising in book binding BuchBIndMstrV Ausfertigung date: 10.06.1988 full quotation: "regulation on the examination concluded certified industrial champion recognised / certified industry champion - specialising in bookbinding by June 10, 1988 (BGBl. I p. 756), most recently by article 24 of the regulation by the 26 March 2014 (BGBl. I p. 274) is changed" stand: last amended by art. 24 V v. 26.3.2014 I 274 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 1.12.1988 +++) (+++ requirements due to EinigVtr cf. BuchBIndMstrV annex EV +++) input formula on the basis of § 46 para 2 of the vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), most recently by § 24 No. 2 of the Act of 24 August 1976 (BGBl. I p. 2525) changed, no. 1 of the vocational training Promotion Act of December 23, 1981 is after hearing of the main Committee of the Federal Institute for vocational education and training in accordance with section 19 (BGBl. I S. 1692) prescribed in consultation with the Federal Minister for economic : § 1 target of testing and designation of the accounts (1) for the detection of knowledge, skills and experiences, through the training to the industrial master / to the industry champion - specialising in book binding have been acquired, the competent authority can perform audits in accordance with the paragraphs 2 to 10.
(2) the examination is to determine whether the candidates has the necessary knowledge, skills, and experience to perform following tasks of industry master as a leader between planning and execution in the responsibilities entrusted to it: 1 assisting in the planning and establishment of resources; Monitoring of system resources in respect to quality requirements and errors; Encourage the maintenance and improvement of resources;
2. transfer of tasks taking into account technical, economic and social aspects on the employees according to their performance, qualifications and suitability; Induction and guidance of the staff; Striving for a partnership relationship with the employees; Forward the suggestions and concerns of employees with an own assessment; Seeking cooperation with the Management Board and the Works Council; vocational education and training of employees;
3. monitor the development of costs and work performance; Make sure the controls of incoming and outgoing products in terms of quantity and quality; Influence of the flow of materials and production to ensure of a trouble-free and timely work. Work towards a smooth cooperation in the operation; Cooperation with other operating units;
4. perform the necessary measures of occupational health and safety and accident prevention in consultation with the people and places involved in occupational safety in the operation.
(3) the successfully dropped Checker will specialization to the recognised qualification of certified industry master-certified industry champion - bookbinding.
§ 2 is admission requirements (1) to the industrial master exam to admit, who 1 recognized vocational training, which can be associated with a specialization in bookbinding, and then an audit designed with success in another industrial technical or craft training profession and then an at least two years relevant professional experience or 3. a least five years relevant professional experience can prove a minimum one year relevant professional experience or 2. an audit designed with success in one.
(2) by way of derogation from paragraph 1 can be admitted to the master craftsman of the industry also, who makes credible by presenting certificates or other means that he has acquired knowledge, skills and experiences which justify the admission to the test.
§ 3 outline and content of the examination (1) the qualification to the approved industrial master / includes the audited industry champion - specialising in book binding: 1 the cross-discipline part according to § 4, 2nd after the discipline-specific portion of § 5, 3. the vocational and educational work part.
(2) the examination consists of the parts of the examination referred to in paragraph 1 number 1 and 2. This can be checked in any order on different test dates. This is the last exam to start no later than two years after the first day of the first part of the exam.
(3) the acquisition of occupational and work-pedagogical aptitude is successfully dropped examination pursuant to § 4 of the instructor fitness regulation or by any other successfully dropped comparable exam prior to a public or state-recognised educational institution or a State Audit Committee to prove. Audit evidence is before the last exam performance.
§ 4 part specialising in cross-Fachrichtungsübergreifender is to check in the following subjects: 1. basics for cost-conscious actions, 2. foundations for legal awareness, 3. basis for cooperation in the operation.
(2) in the testing trade "Basis for cost-conscious actions" the examinees should can demonstrate that he possesses a basic knowledge of economic as well as identify economic relationships and judge. In addition he should prove in particular that he can assess organizational problems of the operation in its meaning as cost factors and apply necessary organizational techniques at hand examples from practice. Can be tested in this context: 1 from the economics: a) forms of production, b) economies, c) national and international corporate and organizational forms and their groupings, d) national and international organizations and associations of the economy;
2. of business administration: a) operating organization: aa) organizational, bb) work planning, cc) work control, dd) control of work, b) organisation and information techniques, c) cost accounting.
(3) in the test subject "Basics for legal awareness", the examinees to demonstrate basic knowledge of legal. In particular on the basis of operational and practical cases, he should prove that he can recognize the importance of legislation for its functional area and assess. In this context can be examined: 1 the Basic Law: a) fundamental rights, b) legislation, c) jurisdiction;
2. from the labour and social security law: a) employment law, b) occupational safety and health law, including safety at work law, c) industrial Constitution law, right of co-determination, d) collective agreement law, e) social security law;
3. environmental protection law.
(4) in the testing trade "Basis for cooperation in the operation" the examinees should can prove that he has basic knowledge of sociological and recognize sociological contexts in the operation and assess. Can be tested in this context: 1. foundations of the social behavior of people: a) development process of the individual, b) group behavior.
2. effects of the operation on the social behavior: a) organisation of work and social measures, b) work and operation, c) management principles;
3. influences of industry master on the cooperation in operation: a) role of industry master, b) co-operation and communication, c) management techniques and leadership behaviour.
(5) the examination in the subjects of the examination referred to in paragraph 1 is no. 3 in writing and in which in paragraph 1 examination trade referred to also orally.
(6) the written test will take longer than 6 hours; She consists of a to manufacturing under the supervision of work per audit specialist. The minimum amount in the examination: 1. basics for cost-conscious action: 2 hours, 2. foundations for legal awareness: 1 hour, 3. foundations for the cooperation in operation: 2 hours.
(7) in the oral exam in which in paragraph 1 No. 3 testing specialist referred to to the examinees demonstrate that he is capable of recognizing certain typical professional situations, to clarify its causes and to make appropriate proposals. It is to be a practical, operational task of the situation. Testing should not take more than 30 minutes per subject.
(8) poor test performance was provided in no more than one who is number 1 and 2 mentioned subjects a in paragraph 1, is an oral exam to offer on this. With an insufficient test output this possibility does not exist. The exam should generally not last longer than 20 minutes last. The assessment of the written test performance and that of the oral exam are summarized to a note. In the assessment of the written test performance is weighted double.
§ 5 specific of specialising in is part of a specialization in bookbinding (1) In the direction of trade-specific part to check in following subjects: 1 mathematical and scientific bases, 2. technology of plant and auxiliary materials, 3 operation and maintenance, 4 General production technology, 5 special production technique, 6 spreadsheet, 7 skills in the production process.
(2) in the test subject "math and science fundamentals", the examinees to demonstrate that he can apply math and science knowledge to the solution of technical tasks. Here, he should explain that he can properly assess the interrelationships of dependent parameters. In this context can be checked: 1. basic knowledge of number systems and their construction;
2. area, weight, and volume calculations, in particular from manufacturing and supporting material;
3. basic knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics, and Pneumatics;
4. basic knowledge of chemistry, particularly over bases, acids, salts, reactions, compounds;
5. basic knowledge about the interrelationships of current, voltage and electrical resistance including calculation of energy consumption;
6. basic knowledge of statistics.
(3) in the 'Technology of plant and auxiliary materials' testing specialist, the examinees to demonstrate that he can determine the characteristics of the plant and auxiliary materials, close from the properties on their use and processing using the relevant material standards and take into account concerns of environmental protection. Can be tested in this context: 1 structure, properties and use of paper, cardboard, cardboard, plastic film, adhesives, textile cover fabrics, fiber and plastics, stamping foils, stitching materials;
2. knowledge of material standards as well as testing - and material measurement techniques.
(4) in the test subject "Industrial engineering", the examinees to demonstrate that he acquainted with the functions of the technical facilities of an establishment, can apply the technical means of communication for its tasks, mastered the basics of troubleshooting, narrow errors and determine as well as their removal can cause and is able to check maintenance and maintenance work in regard to a permanent and safe production process. Can be tested in this context: 1 technical communication: reading simple technical drawings, drafting correspondence, production logs, making feature sketches, as well as creating tables, statistics and charts including their use as a decision-making aid.
2. General equipment, machinery and plant customer: a) machine elements and components, b) operation, maintenance and repair;
3. energy supply in operation: a) energy types and their distribution, b) legislation and protective measures, c) behavior during malfunctions and accidents;
4. knowledge of the application of electronic data processing;
5. measurement and control: a) basic concepts of measurement and control technology, control b) knowledge about the application of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic systems.
(5) in the test subject "General production technology" to the examinees demonstrate that he has general manufacturing knowledge in accordance with the specific legislation and general manufacturing contexts can recognize, assess, and initiate appropriate measures. In this context can be checked: 1. knowledge of the composition, repro and printing technology;
2. subject-related legislation;
3. manufacturing processes: a) brochure production and print processing, b) book production, c) solutions - and special production;
4. work safety in operation: a) protective devices and personal protective equipment, b) hazardous materials and dangerous chemical substances, c) protection against fire and explosion danger, d) protective measures against risks in the internal transportation and traffic;
5. quality assurance and control: a) and procedures, b) testing and monitoring methods, c) acceptance conditions and delivery specifications.
(6) in the test subject "Special production technology" to the examinees demonstrate that he special manufacturing technology knowledge and the necessary detailed knowledge in which paragraph 5 manufacturing process referred to in no. 3 and dominates the theoretical foundations for establishing an appropriate intermediate - or final product including production planning. Can be tested within this framework: 1. the manufacturing process brochure production and processing: cutting, folding, stapling, adhesive binding techniques, equipment techniques, create, storage and conveyor systems;
2. in the manufacturing process of book production: block production, paving, stamping and decorating techniques;
3. in the production process of Mappen-and special production: stamping techniques, workbook production, high frequency welding, laminating and special work.
(7) in the test subject "Spreadsheet", the examinees to demonstrate that he is able to create a self-contained calculation according to specifications.
(8) in the exam expert "Skills in the production process", the examinees in a practical examination work is to prove that he knows the work techniques in the production process referred to in paragraph 6. It is to assume a specific manufacturing task with a high degree of difficulty, to choose the candidates the proper working techniques, determine workflow and determine the time required to resolve. For this purpose are available up to 24 hours.
(9) in the subjects of the examination referred to in the paragraphs 2 to 7, it is important to consider in writing. The written exam will take longer than 10 hours; She consists of a to manufacturing under the supervision of work per audit specialist. The minimum amount in the test compartment: 1 mathematical and scientific bases: 1 hour, 2. technology of plant and auxiliary materials: 1 hour, 3. industrial engineering: 1 hour, 4 General production technology: 1 hour, 5 special production technique: 2 hours, 6 calculation: 2 hours.
(10) was a poor test performance is provided in no more than one of the subjects referred to in paragraph 1, is an oral exam to offer on this. With an insufficient test output this possibility does not exist. The exam should generally not last longer than 20 minutes last. The assessment of the written test performance and that of the oral exam are summarized to a note. In the assessment of the written test performance is weighted double.
§ 6 is crediting other examinations of the candidates or the test participant to rid if some other comparable test prior to a public or state-recognised educational institution or a State Examination Committee has been successfully filed and the registration for the training examination period of five years after the announcement of the existence of the other test is carried out at the request of take individual components of examination by the competent authority.
§ To review 7 separately passing the examination (1) test parts are Nos. 1 and 2 in accordance with article 3, paragraph 1. For each of these parts of the exam is to make a touch as the arithmetic mean of the evaluations of the services in the individual test subjects. The scores of the written and oral examinations in a test subject are to merge to a note; but, the note of oral examination performance according to § 4 section 7 has the double weight.
(2) the examination is considered passed if the examinees in each test subject of the discipline-specific testing part, in the written and practical part of the professional and pedagogical work, as well as in the cross-discipline inspection has provided at least sufficient services. While not sufficient benefits must be only in a test subject of specialising in cross-examination part. When an insufficient examination performance in an exam, the exam is not passed.
(3) on the exam, a certificate in accordance with the Appendix page is Exhibit 1 and a certificate in accordance with the Appendix page 1 and 2. In the case of the exemption pursuant to § 6 place, date, and label are - instead of the notes - to specify the examination Panel of assessing otherwise discarded.
§ 8 repetition of the exam (1) a test which is not passed, can be repeated twice.
(2) with the request for repetition of the exam, the candidates is freed by individual exam sections and test subjects, if he has provided at least sufficient services in it in a previous examination and he calculated from the day of the termination of the failed test, has signed up two years for repeat testing. The examinees can request to repeat also passed examinations. In this case, the final result is taken into account.
Section 9 transitional provision the examination procedure initiated until the expiry of the August 31, 2009 can be completed according to the existing regulations.
Article 10 entry into force this regulation enters into force on December 1, 1988.
Concluding formula of the Federal Minister for education and science facility (site: BGBl. I, 1988, 761-762; regarding the details of the changes see footnote) page 1 pattern...
(Name of competent authority)
Testimony about the testing concluded certified industrial champion recognised / certified industry champion - specialising in book binding
Mr./Mrs.... born most... in... has most... the testing concluded certified industrial champion recognised / certified industry champion - specialising in book binding in accordance with the regulation on the testing concluded certified industrial champion recognised / certified industry champion - specialising in bookbinding by June 10, 1988 (BGBl. I p. 756), most recently by article 24 of the regulation by the 26 March 2014 (BGBl. I p. 274) is changed, insisted.
This degree is associated with the level 6 in the German and European qualifications framework; see notice of August 1, 2013 (BAnz AT 20.11.2013 B2).
(Seal of the competent authority)
Page 2 of the results note I. Fachrichtungsübergreifende examination...
1. principles for cost-conscious action...
2. foundations for legal awareness...
3. basis for cooperation in the operation...
(In the case of paragraph 6: "the exam participant the review was according to § 6 in regard to the most... in... exempted from part of the examination... before... dropped test.")
II. discipline specific exam...
1. math and science principles...
2. technology of plant and auxiliary materials...
3. operation and maintenance...
4. General manufacturing technology...
5. special manufacturing technology...
6. Kalkulation ............
7 skills in the manufacture...
(In the case of paragraph 6: "the exam participant the review was according to § 6 in regard to the most... in... exempted from part of the examination... before... dropped test.")
III. professional and work-educational suitability...
The exam participant the examination has according to § 3 paragraph 3 proof of the acquisition of vocational and work-educational fitness by examining the... in... before... provided.
Annex EV EinigVtr annex I excerpt chapter XVI functional area C section III (BGBl. II, 1990, 889, 1135) Federal law into force in the area referred to in article 3 of the Treaty, with the following stipulations: 1. vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), last amended by article 19 of the law of December 23, 1981 (BGBl. I S. 1692), and on the basis of § 21 para 1 and 2 , Sections 25, 29 para 1, § 43 para. 1 and 2, § 46 para 2, § 47 para. 3, § 76 para 2, § 77 para 5, § 80 paragraph 2, § 81 para 4, § 82 para. 2, §§ 93, 95 para 4, § 96 para 2 adopted regulations with the following stipulations: a) legal regulations according to § 21 (1) of the Act require the separate enforcement by the Federal Minister for education and science by regulation , that not require the consent of the Federal Council. Regulations require according to article 29, paragraph 1, and section 43 of the Act the separate enforcement by the Federal Minister of economics or the otherwise competent Ministers in consultation with the Federal Minister of education and science by legal Ordinance which shall not require the consent of the Federal Council.
(b) the competent authority may admit exceptions to the education regulations according to § 25 of the Act until December 31, 1995 when even the requirements of technical rules cannot be met. The exceptions are limited in time. The Federal Minister of economics or of otherwise competent Ministers may pursuant to sentence 1 restrict the authority in consultation with the Federal Minister of education and science by legal Ordinance which shall not require the consent of the Federal Council, or revoke.
(c) the rules in training regulations according to § 25 of the law on training at inter-company training centres (section 27 of the Act) are not applied if the competent authority determines that such training is not possible.
(d) upon entry into force of the Act on the entry into force of the vocational training Act of the Federal Republic of Germany in the German Democratic Republic - IGBBiG - of 19 July 1990 (Coll. I no. 50 p. 907) existing apprenticeships be completed under the new rules, unless that an education is not possible under the new rules or the apprentice specifically wants a continuation under the previous rules. If the termination of the including is not possible under the new training regulations in the previous operation, the competent employment office and the competent authority are required to support the apprentice, to find a new training company which continues training under the new training regulations.
(e) the training period should be extended according to section 29, paragraph 3, of the Act, as far as vocational training with Abitur is performed.
(f) the Federal Minister of economics or of otherwise competent Ministers in consultation with the Federal Minister of education and Science determines by legal Ordinance which shall not require the consent of the Federal Council the application of sections 76, 77, 80-82, 86, 88, 90, 92 to 96 of the Act and the regulations adopted on the basis of these provisions.
(g) the establishments are obliged practical vocational training suitably to maintain, as necessary for the fulfilment of apprenticeship contracts, before entry into force of the Act on the entry into force of the vocational training Act of the Federal Republic of Germany in the German Democratic Republic - JGBBiG - of 19 July 1990 (Coll. I no. 50 p. 907) have been completed. For operating schools and other facilities serving the vocational education and training, this is to ensure at least until December 31, 1990. Can request which is Chambers of skilled crafts and the Chambers of Commerce and industry to examine the existing capacities of practical vocational training (in particular, workshops) are used as inter-company training centres or as trust assets are transferred at the aforementioned Chambers for use by plants.
h) as long as that do not exist in §§ 79, 87, 89 and 91 of the Act competent authorities referred to, the land determines the competent authority.
(i) apprentices, who are trained in accordance with the nomenclature of the skilled professions, be checked under the previous legislation, as far as not the Federal Minister of economics or of otherwise competent Ministers in consultation with the Federal Minister for education and science shall adopt transitional provisions by legal Ordinance which shall not require the consent of the Bundesrat, for procedures and responsibilities.
(k) the current on the day of effect of accession examination procedure in the professional training and professional retraining are completed according to the existing regulations.
Search Translated Laws of Germany