Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bthauso_2002/BJNR348300002.html
Rules of the House of the German Parliament BTHausO 2002 copy date: 07.08.2002 full quotation: "House rules of the German Bundestag from 7 August 2002 (BGBl. I S. 3483), most recently by the announcement from 23 April 2014 (BGBl. I S. 535) is changed" stand: last modified by BEK. v. 23.4.2014 I 535 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 5.9.2002 +++) input formula on the basis of article 40 of the basic law in conjunction with section 7 paragraph 2 of the rules of procedure of the German Bundestag I in agreement with the Committee for verification, immunity and the rules of procedure the rules of the House by July 11, 1975, amended on 18 June 1998 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 2184) changed and make known to the modified House rules in the version of 7 August 2002 : § 1 scope the building of the German Bundestag (= the administration of the German Bundestag on duration or temporarily below buildings, parts of buildings and land, section 7 para 2 GO-BT) serve the parliamentary work. The President of the German Bundestag exercises domiciliary rights and police violence in them. It applies these rules of the House.
§ 2 access permission (1) access to the accessible for the public buildings of the German Bundestag have 1 a) the members of the German Bundestag, b) the members of the Federal Government and the Bundesrat, as well as their agents, c) which or the military representative of the German Bundestag, 2. holders of a Bundestag card issued pursuant to paragraph 2 of the German Bundestag, 3 with justifiable cause holders of a Bundestag card issued pursuant to paragraphs 3 to 6 of the German Bundestag. Also the day pass, the Bundestag press identification and the intake card are considered Federal ID card.
(2) a Federal badge get 1 aground their membership card a) the German members of the European Parliament, b) expert members of the inquiry commissions, 2. on the basis of their marriage Mali gene card former members of the German Bundestag, 3. on the basis of their employment a) the officials of the administration of the German Bundestag and the Bundesrat, b) staff of the political groups, c) staff members of the German Bundestag , d) which employed in offices in the German Bundestag employees of the German members of the European Parliament, e) employees of the interparliamentary Association, 4. the members of the G 10 Commission.
(3) a Federal ID card can get one 1 holder a) service card a top federal or State authority, b) diplomatic passport, c) 2. service card of the Secretariat of the European Parliament or the Commission, if the requirement of not only occasional visits and employees of the media in the form of a Bundestag press pass (day or year accreditation by the press centre of the German Bundestag or term accreditation by the press and information Office of the Federal Government in cooperation with the press centre of the German Bundestag).
For occasional visits a Bundestag statement on a day card for the access is issued against depositing of a photo ID (E.g. passport, identity card) each at the gate on the respective day. Media representatives receive such day passes from the press office.
(4) other persons can get basically a Bundestag passport with a validity period not only occasionally required access justifiable reason until up to the end of the current calendar year within the framework of the rules. For occasional visits a Bundestag statement on a day card for the access is issued against a valid official ID (E.g., passport, identity card) each at the gate on the respective day.
(5) day passes against deposit a photo identification get also 1 former due to their marriage Mali gene card German members of the European Parliament, 2. on the basis of their membership card members of the German area parliaments, 3. on the basis of the proof of their employment that not in the offices in the German Bundestag were employees of the German members of the European Parliament.
(6) guests may 2 a day card, which is issued at the gate service deposit of identity card or passport and shall be entitled to a unique temporary access for justifiable reason access due to 1 an inlet map.
(7) the period of validity is clearly indicated on the card.
1. the validity period is usually the time until the end of the current calendar year.
2. the documents referred to in paragraph 2 No. 1 letter a shall apply for the duration of the mandate, the statements referred to in paragraph 2 point (b) to (d) are no. 3 for the duration of the employment relationship, but no longer than until the end of the electoral term of the German Bundestag and the European Parliament respectively.
3. the statements referred to in paragraph 2 letter a are no. 3 usually for the duration of the employment relationship, at the latest until the end of the validity of the service card.
4. the cards issued pursuant to paragraph 3 No. 2 with a valid daily or annual passes or with a short time limit. The statements issued by the press and information Office of the Federal Government in cooperation shall apply at the latest until the end of the current legislature of the Bundestag.
5. the cards lose their validity with the day on which the request reason falls away, and are to return to the issuing authority with loss of validity.
(8) all cards berechtigenden access are clearly open to wear in the buildings of the German Bundestag for everyone.
(9) upon request staff responsible for order and security have all holders of a Bundestag card, which are in the buildings of the German Bundestag, to demonstrate the access authorization and, unless their access permission stated pursuant to paragraph 1 No. 2 in connection with paragraphs 3 to 7, to indicate the purpose of your stay.
(10) visitors groups gain access only in the company of a member of the German Bundestag or its officer or an employee of the administration of the German Bundestag commissioned with the support of the group. Guidelines for registration, invitation and grant for groups of visitors remain unaffected.
(11) for areas of advanced access options can be given to the public.
(12) persons who refuse the security measures requested are not allowed.
§ 3 Chamber (1) access to the plenary Chamber of the German Bundestag have during sessions 1 a) the members of the Bundestag, b) the members of the Federal Government, the Federal Council, as well as their agents, c) which or the military representative of the German Bundestag, 2. the officials of the administration of the German Bundestag, 3. on the basis of a map of intake to the Government or Federal Council Bank split in the Chamber to the service employees and employees of the Government and members of the Federal Council.
(2) as far as the grandstand areas for certain individuals or groups are provided (press, diplomats, foreign delegations and guests of the Bundestag), they are first and foremost these persons or the members of this group available.
In addition, a preferred gain access) members and former members of the Bundestag, the European Parliament and the area parliaments, b) an admission card holder issued by the factions or the visitors service of the administration of the German Bundestag, c) visitor groups and individual visitors, who have been invited or admitted by the visitors service.
(3) in session-free time of the Chamber under the expert leadership of the visitor tribunes can be visited. Children under ten years of age is allowed to participate only in the company of an adult.
(4) paragraph 1 shall apply accordingly for access to the East lobby during the sessions. Also the employees and staff of members and factions of the German Bundestag and the staff allocated to the service in the East lobby of the German Bundestag have access.
§ 4 are calm and order to maintain behavior in buildings (1) in the buildings of the German Bundestag. The visitors will have to respect the dignity of the House and to take into account the work in the House. In particular, all acts which are likely to interfere with the activity of the German Bundestag, its bodies, institutions and bodies are to refrain from.
(2) it is not permitted to unfold banners or banners, to show information material or to distribute it, unless it is approved for distribution.
(3) advertising for or distribution of goods, performing bulk orders, as well as the organisation of collections are prohibited in the buildings of the German Bundestag. This does not apply for the distribution of goods in lease companies, vending machines, whose positioning has been approved, as well as for the by the competent authorities in order given distribution on the occasion of international conferences.
(4) the animals, except guide - dogs are not allowed.
(5) in the underground development system, the parking decks and on the other areas the corresponding provisions of the road traffic Act (StVO) apply. GE - and prohibition signs must be observed. Parking is permitted only in the context of the granted permission.
§ 5 special rules of conduct for the visitors by sessions of the Bundestag and its committees (1) individuals and members of groups of visitors and have before entering coats, umbrellas, suitcases and bags and equipment for the recording, transmission, transmission or reproduction of picture and sound, the cloakrooms to binoculars and similar objects. This does not apply for handbags if you before an inspection have undergone. Exceptions can be granted on session days.
(2) visitors to the sessions have to occupy the seats allocated to them.
(3) during the sessions, cheers and chagrin rallies, heckling, violations of order or decorum, as well as actions that are likely to interfere with the running of the meetings, are prohibited.
Image and sound recordings, media may only with the consent of the President of the German Bundestag § 6 (1) apparatus for recording, transmission, transmission or reproduction of picture and sound and are used in accordance with the rules adopted by the President in the exercise of his right of the House to the media coverage. The unauthorized illumination of personal documents in such a way that they are legible, is prohibited.
(2) image and sound recordings of public meetings of the Bundestag and its committees may be performed only by the courts designated to do so.
(3) image and sound recordings for commercial, in particular for advertising purposes is prohibited. for private purposes, they are allowed as far as the Parliament operation, as well as the personality rights present this are not affected the building, in boardrooms and areas only during non-session time. You of third-party rights shall remain unaffected.
§ 7 orders of order staff, application immediate forced, barred (1) competent employees have perform for the protection of parliamentary business required regulatory and control tasks; is to follow their instructions.
(2) to maintain the security and order immediate coercion within the meaning of the Act can be exercised over the immediate coercion in the exercise of public authority by law enforcement officials of the Federal Government.
(3) a person who contravenes the provisions of the rules of the House, can be referred to the German Parliament from the buildings.
(4) the President of the German Bundestag may impose a ban for failure to comply with these rules of the House.
§ 8 special events, rental establishments (1) for the use of rooms of the German Bundestag for events by authorities, organizations or other entities of the President of the German Bundestag decides. The procedure for the awarding and use of spaces of political groups shall remain unaffected.
(2) be left to rooms in the buildings of the German Bundestag for events, the German Bundestag by the organiser may require be approved only visitors who are in possession of a ticket issued by the organisers.
(3) in the case of events referred to in paragraph 1, the rules of the House, shall apply mutatis mutandis. The same is true for special events of the German Bundestag.
(4) where premises on the basis of lease or rental contracts are left to third parties, the appropriate contractual arrangements are decisive.
§ 9 library, archives, special facilities for the use of the library, archives, and other special facilities are governed by the corresponding rules of use.
Final provisions (1) which may President of the German Bundestag § 10 restrict access permissions by visitors or visitors groups for special reasons or fail. Decide on derogations from the provisions of these regulations;
(2) the President of the German Bundestag may adopt supplementary rules in the exercise of his right of House.
Annex to the House rules site of the original text: Federal Law Gazette 2002 I, 3486 § 112 of the code of administrative offences (accordance) "§ 112 is rude violation of the House rules of a legislation body (1), who violates regulations in general or in a particular case has adopted a legislative body of the Federation or a land or its President through the entering of the building of the legislative organ or of the corresponding property or the stay or the security and order in the building or on the property.
(2) the offence can be punished with a fine up to five thousand euros.
(3) that apply paragraphs 1 and 2 of measures of a legislative body of the Federation or its President for the members of the Bundestag nor to the members of the Federal Council and the Federal Government, as well as designees of measures of a legislative body of a country or its President for the members of the legislative bodies in this country, nor for the members of the Government and whose responsible. § 106 b of the Penal Code (StGB) "section 106 b disturbance of activity of a legislative body (1) who orders violate , which shall be adopted by a legislative body of the Federation or a land or its President about the security and order in the building of the legislative body or on the accompanying property generally or in a particular case, and thus the activity of the legislative body prevents or interferes with, is punishable by up to one year or punished with fines.
(2) the regulation of paragraph 1 applies to orders of a legislative body of the Federation or its President for the members of the Bundestag nor to the members of the Federal Council and the Federal Government, as well as their officers, of measures of a legislative body of a country or its President for the members of the legislative bodies in this country, nor for the members of the Government and their agents."
Search Translated Laws of Germany