House Rules of the German BundestagNon-official table of contents
Date of expend: 07.08.2002
" House order of the German Bundestag of 7. August 2002 (BGBl. 3483), as last amended by the announcement of the 23. April 2014 (BGBl. I p. 535) "
|:||Last modified by Bek. v. 23.4.2014 I 535|
(+ + + Text Evidence: 5.9.2002 + + +)
for more details on the stand. name="BJNR348300002BJNE000000000 " />Non-Official Table of Contents
On the basis of Article 40 of the Basic Law in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of the Rules of Procedure of the German In agreement with the Committee on Electoral Examination, Immunity and Rules of Procedure, I have the House Rules of 11. 1 July 1975 in the version of 18. June 1998 (BGBl. 2184), and make the amended version of the house in the version of the 7. August 2002: Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Scope
The buildings of the German Bundestag (= the administration of the German Bundestag) permanently or temporarily under buildings, parts of buildings and land, § 7 (2) GO-BT) are used for parliamentary work. In them, the President of the German Bundestag exercises the house law and the police violence. This house rules apply. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Access authorization
(1) Access to buildings of the German Bundestag that are not accessible to the public have
2. Owner of a Bundestag ID issued by the German Bundestag in accordance with paragraph 2,3.at Holder of a Bundestag certificate issued by the German Bundestag in accordance with paragraphs 3 to 6. As a Bundestag pass, the daily pass, the admission card as well as the Bundestag ID card are also valid.
- the members of the German Bundestag,
- the members of the Federal Government and the Federal Council as well as their agents,
- the German Bundestag's military officer
(2) A Bundestag pass will be given to
2.on the basis of her husband's ID former members of the German Bundestag,3. due to its employment relationship
- based on its membership card
- the German members of the European Parliament,
- expert members of the Enquet commissions
4.the Members of the G 10 Commission.
- the staff of the administration of the German Bundestag and the Bundesrat,
- the employees and employees of the political groups,
- the employees of the members of the German Bundestag,
- The employees of the German members of the European Parliament employed in the offices in the German Bundestag,
- the staff of the Interparliamentary Working Group
(3) A Bundestag pass can be obtained
- Holder of a
if there is not only occasional visits,
- Service ID of a top federal or state authority,
- Official ID of the Secretariat of the European Parliament or of the EU Commission,
- Media employees in the form of a Bundestag press release (daily or annual accreditation by the Press Center of the German Bundestag or election period accreditation by the Press and Information Office of the Federal Government in cooperation with the Press Center of the German Bundestag) German Bundestag).
For occasional visits, a photo ID (e.g., a photo ID) is required (e.g. Passport, identity card) issued at the Pforte in each case a Bundestag pass in the form of a day pass for admission on the respective day. Media representatives receive such day-wise statements from the Press Unit.(4) Other persons may, for a not only occasionally required access, have a Bundestag pass with a valid period of validity up to a maximum of the end of the current calendar year within the framework of the applicable law. Regulations are obtained. For occasional visits, a valid official identity card (e.g. Passport, identity card) issued at the Pforte in each case a Bundestag pass in the form of a day pass for admission on the respective day.(5) Day cards against the deposit of a light image card also get
- due to their Former German former members of the European Parliament,
- on the basis of their membership card the members of the German National parliaments,
- on the basis of their employment certificate, the employees of the German Bundestag, who are not employed in the offices in the German Bundestag Members of the European Parliament.
(6) Guests are entitled to the right of entry on the basis
(7) The validity period is clearly visible on the ID card.
- an entry-level card,
- a day card that is used by the Pfortendienst against the deposit of the ID card or passport issued and entitled to a one-off temporary admission.
(8) All of the In the buildings of the German Bundestag, access to authorizing badges shall in principle be openly carried out for everyone.(9) At the request of the staff responsible for order and security tasks, all holders of a Bundestag ID that reside in the buildings of the German Bundestag have to prove the right of access to the Bundestag and, in so far as their eligibility for access from paragraph 1 (2), in conjunction with paragraphs 3 to 7, arises, indicate the purpose of their stay.(10) Visitor groups receive access only in the company of a member of the German Bundestag or of his representative or of an employee of the administration of the German Bundestag, who is responsible for the management of the group. Guidelines for registration, invitation and grant guarantee for visitor groups remain unaffected.(11) Access possibilities for the public can be granted for subareas.(12) Persons who oppose the required security measures shall not be allowed to enter. Non-official table of contents
- The period of validity is usually the time until the end of the current Calendar year.
- The evidence referred to in paragraph 2 (1) (a) shall apply for the duration of the term of office, the evidence referred to in paragraph 2 (3) (b) to (d) shall apply for the duration of the mandate. of the employment relationship, but at the latest by the end of the parliamentary term of the German Bundestag or of the European Parliament.
- The badges according to Paragraph 2 (3) (a) shall apply as a rule for the duration of the employment relationship, at the latest until the end of the validity of the service card.
- The identity card referred to in paragraph 3 (2) shall be issued with a validity as a daily or annual certificate or with a short term of time. The badges issued in cooperation between the Press and Information Office of the Federal Government shall apply at the latest until the end of the current parliamentary term of the German Bundestag.
- The ID will lose its validity with the day when the application ground is dropped and return to the issuing body by default.
§ 3 Chamber of Contents (1) Access to the plenary hall of the German Bundestag during the meetings
- Members of the Bundestag,
- the members of the Federal Government, the Federal Council and their Officers,
- the German Bundestag's conscription officer
- the Staff of the administration of the German Bundestag, classified as a service in the Chamber,
- on the basis of an admission ticket to the Government or Federal Council of the Federal Republic of Germany Employees of the members of the government and of the Federal Council.
(2) As far as the galleries provide areas for certain persons or groups (press, diplomats, foreign delegations and guests of the German government). Bundestag), they are primarily responsible for these persons or persons. the members of these groups are available.
In addition, preference is given to
- Members and former members of the Bundestag, of the European Parliament and of the national parliaments,
- Holder of an admission card received by the political groups or the visitor service of the administration of the German Bundestag (German Bundestag),
- Visitor groups and individual visitors who have been invited or admitted by the Visitor Service.
(3) In non-session The Chamber can be visited from the visitors ' gallery under expert guidance. Children under the age of 10 are allowed to participate only in the company of adults.(4) Paragraph 1 shall apply for access to the East Lobby during the meetings. The employees of the members and political groups of the German Bundestag, as well as the staff of the German Bundestag, who have been assigned to serve in the East Lobby, are also admitted to the service. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Behavior in Buildings
(1) The buildings of the German Bundestag are responsible for maintaining calm and order. The visitors have to respect the dignity of the house and to take account of the work in the house. In particular, all acts which are likely to disrupt the activities of the German Bundestag, its bodies, organs and bodies are to be underpadded.(2) It is not permitted to unfold banners or banners, to show or distribute information material, unless it is permitted for distribution.(3) The advertisement for or the distribution of goods, the execution of collection orders as well as the event of collections are prohibited in the buildings of the German Bundestag. This shall not apply to the distribution of goods in the leasing establishments, to the vending machines which have been approved, and to the distribution of goods commissioned by the competent authorities on the occasion of international conferences.(4) The bringing of animals, with the exception of guide dogs, is not permitted.(5) The provisions of the Road Traffic Regulations (StVO) shall apply in the underground development system, in the parking decks and on the other traffic areas. Signs and prohibition signs must be observed. Parking is only permitted within the scope of the granted authorization. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Special rules of conduct for visitors to meetings of the German Bundestag and its bodies
(1) Individual visitors and members of groups of visitors have to record, transmit, transmit or reproduce images and sound, binoculars and similar objects at the cloakroom, before entering coats, umbrellas, suitcases and bags, as well as devices for recording, transmitting, transmitting or reproducing images and sound. , This does not apply to handbags if they have previously been subjected to a check. Exceptions may be allowed on non-session days.(2) Visitors to the meetings shall have access to the seats allocated to them.(3) In the course of meetings shall be prohibited from manifestations of appreation, misconduct, heckling, order or decency and acts liable to disturb the conduct of the meetings. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Image and sound recordings, media
(1) Devices for recording, transmitting, transmitting, or reproducing images and sound may be used for media coverage only with the consent of the President of the German Bundestag and in accordance with the rules adopted by the President in the exercise of his house law. The unauthorised undertaking of personal documents in such a way that they are legible is prohibited.(2) Image and sound recordings of public meetings of the German Bundestag and its bodies may only take place from the designated places.(3) Image and sound recordings for commercial purposes, in particular for advertising purposes, shall be prohibited; for private purposes, they shall be admissible in so far as the holding of Parliament and the personal rights of those present in the building are not affected, in Meeting rooms and rooms only during non-session periods. The rights of third parties shall remain unaffected. Non-official table of contents
§ 7 orders of order staff, application of immediate coercion, ban on domestic use
(1) The responsible employees Employees must carry out the tasks of order and security required for the protection of parliamentary work; their instructions must be followed.(2) In order to maintain security and order, direct coercion within the meaning of the law on direct coercion in the exercise of public authority may be exercised by law enforcement officers of the federal government.(3) Those who are contrary to the provisions of this House order may be expelled from the buildings of the German Bundestag.(4) The President of the German Bundestag may impose a ban on the house in the event of a breach of this house order. Non-official table of contents
§ 8 Special Events, Pachtbetriebe
(1) On the transfer of rooms of the German Bundestag for The President of the German Bundestag decides to take part in events organised by authorities, organisations or other bodies. The procedure for the allocation and use of premises of the political groups shall remain unaffected.(2) If rooms in the buildings of the German Bundestag are left for events, the German Bundestag may require the organizer to allow only visitors who are in possession of an event issued by the organizers. Admission ticket is located.(3) In the case of events referred to in paragraph 1, the house rules shall apply mutatily. The same applies to special events of the German Bundestag.(4) As far as third parties are left to premises on the basis of lease or rental contracts, the relevant contractual agreements are decisive. Non-official table of contents
§ 9 Library, archive, special facilities
For the use of the library, archives, and other special facilities the relevant rules of use shall prevail. Non-official table of contents
§ 10 Final provisions
(1) The President of the German Bundestag may, on special occasion, have access rights of visitors or groups of visitors, or fail. It decides on exceptions to the provisions of this House order.(2) The President of the German Bundestag may enact supplementary regulations in the exercise of his/her house law. Non-official table of contents
Annex to house order
site of the original text: BGBl. I 2002, 3486
|112 of the Law on Administrative Offences (OWiG)|
|" § 112 Violation of the house order of a Legislative|
(1) is an order that violates orders that a legislative body of the Federation or of a country or its President is responsible for entering the building of the legislative body or of the institution of the shall have been issued in general or on a case-by-case basis in the building or on the premises, either on the ground or on the grounds or on the security and order.(2) The administrative offence can be punished with a fine of up to five thousand euros.(3) The provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply to the members of the Bundestag or to the members of the Federal Council and the Federal Government, nor to the representatives of the members of the Federal Council and the Federal Government, in the case of orders issued by a legislative body of the Federal Government or its President. of a legislative body of a country or of its President, neither for the members of the legislative bodies of that country, nor for the members of the Land Government and its representatives. "
| § 106b of the Criminal Code (StGB)|
|" § 106b disturbance of the activity of a legislative|
(1) Who is in breach of orders that have The legislative body of the Federal Government or of a country or its President shall, in general or on a case-by-case basis, adopt the security and order in the building of the legislative body or on the land belonging to it, and thereby the activity of the A legislative body shall be punished by imprisonment for up to one year or a fine.(2) The penal provisions of paragraph 1 shall not apply to the members of the Bundestag or to the members of the Federal Council and the Federal Government, nor to their representatives, in the case of orders of a legislative body of the Federal Government or its President. Arrangements of a legislative body of a country or of its President neither for the members of the legislative bodies of that country nor for the members of the State Government and its agents. "