Announcement of the Rules of Conduct for Members of the German Bundestag Members ' Rules of ConductNon-official table of contents
Date of delivery: 18.06.2013
" Announcement of the Rules of Conduct on the Code of Conduct for Members of the German Bundestag of the 18th Federal State of Germany. June 2013 (BGBl. I p. 1645) "
|implementing provisions are in accordance with. No. 13 sentence 1 of this Bek. mWv 22.10.2013 in force (day of the first session of the 18th century) German Bundestag|
For details, see the menu under Notes
(+ + + Text credits: 22.10.2013 + + +)unofficial table of contents
unofficial table of contents
- The form and deadline of ads
(1) Display according to the rules of conduct are within a period of three months after the acquisition of membership in the German Bundestag President of the European Parliament (Article 1 (6) of the Code of Conduct).
(2) All changes and additions during the election period must be notified in writing within three months of their entry (§ 1 Paragraph 6 of the Code of Conduct).
(3) For the notification of notifiable income, the latest date for the beginning of this period is the date of the inflow of revenue.
- Before the Membership of the Bundestag Activities
(1) Activities pursuant to § 1 (1) of the Code of Conduct, which have not been exercised for at least two years in the case of the acquisition of membership in the German Bundestag, shall remain with the
(2) In the case of professional activities carried out prior to membership in accordance with Section 1 (1) (1) of the Code of Conduct, information on the employer (name and seat) as well as on the employer's employer is not included in the case of the employment. of the nature of the activity, in the case of self-employed activities as a trader, the nature of the business, the name and the registered office of the firm, the liberal professions and the other self-employed professions, the exact name of the profession and the place or place of business. The place where the profession is based.
- Details of contract partners, companies, organizations and organizers
(1) On a display before the Membership of the activities referred to in § 1 (1) (2) and (3) and during the membership of the activities carried out pursuant to Article 1 (2) (1) to (4) of the Code of Conduct are the nature of the activity and the name and registered office of the contracting party; of the company or organization. In addition, the event on which the lecture was held shall also be indicated in the case of the presentation activities in accordance with Section 1 (2) (1) of the Code of Conduct, as well as the name and seat of the organiser, insofar as it is not identical to the contract partner.
(2) Contract partners of freelancers and self-employed persons are to be notified only insofar as the gross income from one or more contractual relationships with this contractual partner is the amounts referred to in § 1 (3) sentence 1 of the Code of Conduct
(3) As gross income within the meaning of Section 1 (3), second sentence, of the Code of Conduct, the inflows of cash and cash benefits shall apply.
- Activity as Shareholders, administration of own assets
(1) A member of the Bundestag as a member of a member of the Bundestag shall practice a paid activity in accordance with Section 1 (2) (1) of the Code of Conduct on the basis of one of the members of the company with a third party shall be the nature of the activity, the name and registered office of the company and the contracting party with its name and its registered office, if in individual cases the Member of the Bundestag participates personally in the performance of the contract. As income within the meaning of Article 1 (3) of the Code of Conduct, the returned shares are to be reported in the company's profit. Point 3 (2) of these Implementing Provisions applies accordingly.
(2) The administration of its own assets is not a professional activity or a paid activity within the meaning of the rules of conduct.
- Parliamentary and Party functions
(1) Parliamentary functions are not notifiable.
(2) Functions in parties are only notifiable if they are
- Agreements on future activities and asset benefits
When viewing agreements on the transfer of a the essential content of the agreements is to be communicated to certain activities or to the grant of an asset in accordance with Section 1 (2) (5) of the Code of Conduct.
- Company participations
(1) Display subject to § 1, paragraph 2, point 6 of the Code of Conduct is only the participation in a company whose purpose is to: to operate a company. A company in this sense is a permanent organizational unit in which goods or services are created with a profit-making intent.
(2) A participation in such a capital or personal company is to be notifiable if the member of the Bundestag has more than 25 percent of the voting rights.
- Conscientious objecting rights and confidentiality obligations
The advertisement of a member of the Bundestag, which can assert a statutory right of denial of evidence or a statutory or contractual duty of confidentiality, does not have to comply with the provisions of points 3 and 4, paragraph 1, sentence 1 These implementing provisions contain information on the contractual partner and/or the client. To this extent, it is sufficient to provide information on the nature of the activity in the individual contract or mandate ratio.
- The obligation to disclose to lawyers pursuant to § 2 of the Code of conduct
The obligation to notify lawyers in accordance with § 2 of the Code of Conduct is deleted if the representation is not personally accepted or if the fee does not exceed the amount of EUR 1 000.
(1) Several donations from the same donor are notifiable if they exceed the amount of EUR 5 000 a year.
(2) A donation that is a member of the donor. The Bundestag accepts as party donation and forwards it against a corresponding receipt to his party, is not notifiable. The accountability of the party remains unaffected in this case.
- Guest gifts
(1) A display of guest gifts does not require the material to be displayed when the material is
(2) If a member of the Bundestag is requested to retain a handed-out gift for the payment of the value, the President shall determine the value of the guest's gift. Rule case of traffic value. The countervalue thus determined is to be paid to the Bundeskasse, with deduction of the amount of 200 euros.
- Destruction of the submitted documents
The Documents relating to ads in accordance with the rules of conduct submitted by a member of the Bundestag shall be destroyed after the expiry of five years after leaving the Bundestag, unless the former member has left to leave the Bundestag Documents requested.
- Entry into force, external force
These execution regulations occur on the day of the first session of the 18. German Bundestag in force. At the same time, the implementing provisions in the version of the notice of 30. December 2005 (BGBl. 2006 I p. 10), as last amended by the Notice of 12. November 2010 (BGBl. I p. 1614), out of force.
The President of the German Bundestag