Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/btgo1980anl1abestbek_2013/BJNR164500013.html
Publication of the implementing provisions to the code of conduct for members of the German Bundestag BTGO1980Anl1ABestBek 2013 copy date: 18.06.2013 full quotation: "publication of the implementing provisions to the code of conduct for members of the German Bundestag from June 18, 2013 (Federal Law Gazette I S. 1645)" these regulations enter REF. No. 13 set 1 of this BEK. mWv 22.10.2013 into force (date of the first meeting of the 18 German Bundestag) for details on the stand number found in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 22.10.2013 +++)-1 form and time limit of ads are (1) ads in accordance with rules of conduct within a period of three months after purchasing the membership of the Bundestag President (§ 1 paragraph 6 of the rules of conduct). In the appropriate forms to be used.
(2) all amendments and additions during the election period are three months after their entry in writing (§ 1 paragraph 6 of the rules of conduct).
(3) for the release of notifiable income, the latest date for the beginning of this period is the day of the inflow of income.
2. prior to the membership of the Bundestag exercised activities (1) shall be disregarded when the duty of disclosure activities referred to in article 1 paragraph 1 of the rules of conduct which no longer be exercised when purchasing the membership of the Bundestag for at least two years.
(2) when the professional activity exercised before the membership in accordance with article 1, paragraph 1 information on the employer (name and location), and about the nature of the activity to make number 1 of the code of conduct are in paid employment activities, independent activities as a trader, the nature of the business name and seat of the company are professions and other independent professions to notify the exact designation of the profession as well as place or seat of the profession.
3. information to contractors, businesses, to inform organisations and event organisers (1) when an advertisement before the membership of exercised activities referred to in article 1, paragraph 1 number 2 and 3 as well as during the membership of exercised activities referred to in article 1(2) number the type of activity and the name and seat of the Contracting Party, of the company or the Organization are 1 to 4 of the code of conduct. Lecture activities according to § 1 paragraph 2 number 1 of the code of conduct is the event where the lecture was held to indicate also name and headquarters of the Organizer also, insofar as it is not identical with the contract partner.
(2) Contracting Parties of freelancers and self-employed persons are only to show, as far as the gross income from one or more treaty relations with this party mentioned amounts exceed that in § 1 paragraph 3 sentence 1 of the code of conduct.
(3) the inflows of cash and in-kind contributions are considered gross income within the meaning of § 1 paragraph 3 sentence 2 of the code of conduct.
4. work as a shareholder, management of own assets (1) a member of the Bundestag as a shareholder exercises number 1 of the code of conduct on the basis of a contract concluded with a third party by the company a remunerated activity in accordance with article 1(2), so are the nature of the business, the name and seat of the company and the party with the name and seat to indicate if the Member of the Bundestag is involved in individual cases in the contract personally. As income in the sense of § 1 paragraph 3 of the code of conduct, the opposite of shares in company profits are to display. Point 3 paragraph 2 of these regulations shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(2) the management of own assets is no occupation or gainful activity within the meaning of the code of conduct.
5. Parliamentary and party functions (1) parliamentary functions are not a notifiable disease.
(2) functions in parties are only a notifiable disease, if they are exercised for a consideration.
6 agreements on future activities and financial benefits for the display of arrangements for the transmission of a certain activity or about the donation of a pecuniary advantage referred to in § 1 paragraph 2 number 5 of the code of conduct is the essential content of the agreements to be communicated.
7 notification according to § 1 paragraph 2, number 6 of the code of conduct is participations (1) only the shares in a company, the purpose of which it aims to run a business. A company in this sense is a permanent organizational unit in the with profit goods or services produced.
(2) a participation in one such capital or partnership is a notifiable disease, when more than 25 percent of the voting rights to the Member of the Bundestag.
8 Zeugnisverweigerungsrechte and confidentiality the display of a member of the Bundestag, the a legal privilege or a statutory or contractual obligation of secrecy claim, must contain 1 of these implementing regulations set not in accordance with paragraphs 3 and 4 (1) required information about the contractual partner or client. Information on the nature of the activity in the individual contract or attorney-client relationship are sufficient in so far.
9. notification obligation for lawyers in accordance with § 2 which the obligation for lawyers according to § 2 of the code of conduct is conduct if the representation is not personally taken, or the fee does not exceed the amount of EUR 1 000.
10 donations (1) several donations of the same donor are compulsorily notifiable, if they exceed the amount of EUR 5 000 in the year.
(2) a donation, which takes a member of the Parliament as a party donation and forwards against a corresponding receipt to his party, is not a notifiable disease. The accountability of the party remains unaffected in this case.
11 gifts (1) a display at guest gifts need not, if the material value of the guest gift does not exceed 200 euros.
(2) the request of a member of the Bundestag is to uphold an accordance off guest gift against payment of the value, the President noted the value; the market value is as a rule. So determined equivalent, after deduction of the amount of 200 euros is to be paid to the federal Treasury.
12 destruction of documents submitted the documents on display in accordance with the rules of conduct submitted by a member of the Bundestag, will be destroyed after five years after being eliminated from the Bundestag, unless the former Member has asked for release of the documents.
13 these implementing provisions occur on the day of the first session of the 18th German Bundestag in force coming into force, expiry. At the same time be the implementing provisions as amended by the notice of December 30, 2005 (BGBl. 2006 I p. 10), last amended according to notice of November 12, 2010 (BGBl. I p. 1614), override.
Concluding formula the President of the German Bundestag
Search Translated Laws of Germany