Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/btgo1980anl1abest/BJNR017580987.html
Implementing provisions to the code of conduct for members of the German Bundestag BTGO1980Anl1ABest Ausfertigung date: 26.06.1987 full quotation: "implementing provisions to the code of conduct for members of the German Bundestag from 26 June 1987 (BGBl. I S. 1758), most recently by the announcement of 23 October 2002 (BGBl. I S. 4208) has been changed" stand: last modified by BEK. v. 23.10.2002 4208 for more information on the stand number you find in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 31.7.1987 +++) 1.
According to the rules of conduct are to be submitted within a period of three months after purchasing the membership of the Bundestag President. In the appropriate form to be used. Information not intended for publication, can be made in letter form.
All changes and additions during the election period are communicated within four weeks after their entry.
2. in a display of the work pursuant to section 1 para 1 No. 1 and 2 No. 1 of the code of conduct are in paid activities details the employer (name and address) as well as type and level of activity to inform independent activities as a trader name, the nature of the industry and the company, professions and other independent professions an exact designation of the profession as well as place or seat of the profession.
3. when a declaration pursuant to section 1 para 1 No. 2 and 3 and para. 2 No. 2 to 5 of the code of conduct are the kind to inform the activity and the name and address of the company or the organization. As far as it is not widely known companies or organizations, a succinct indication is necessary to its area of activity.
4. No. 2 and 3 the rules of conduct which no longer be exercised when purchasing the membership of the Bundestag for at least two years, shall be disregarded when the duty of disclosure activities referred to in article 1, paragraph 1.
5. If a declaration pursuant to section 1 para 1 No. 4 and para. 2 No. 8 of the code of conduct is the main content of the agreement to be communicated.
6. in according to § 1 para 2 No. 6 of the rules of conduct are name and address of the contractor and the object of the activity to share with.
7 according to § 1 para 2 No. 7 of the rules of conduct are the way to communicate the activities and name and address of the contracting authority.
The obligation for compensation for opinions for publishing and lecture activities shall not apply if the remuneration for one or more activities does not exceed 3,000 euros a month or 18,000 euros a year.
8. a participation in a capital - or partnership is a notifiable disease, when more than 25% of the voting rights to the Member of the German Bundestag.
Regardless of a stake in a private company is whenever a notifiable disease, if the value of the investment, established according to the principles of the assessment Act exceeds the annual amount of salary in accordance with § 11 para 1 of the Parliament Act.
9. as far as the code of conduct provide the indication of the amount of the income, the corresponding gross salaries are (including E.g. by allowances, bonuses, bonuses and non-monetary gifts) to communicate.
10 income from activities in accordance with § 1 para 2 No. 2 to 8 of the code of conduct are to display if they exceed 3,000 euros from one or more activities in the month or 18,000 euros a year. The display is the amount of income for each individual notifiable activity to share with.
11. the obligation for lawyers according to § 2 of the code of conduct shall not apply if the fee does not exceed the amount of Euro 3,000.
12 several donations of the same donor are compulsorily notifiable, if they exceed the sum of 5,000 euros a year.
A display at guest gifts need not, if the material value of the guest gift does not exceed 200 euros.
13. a donation that has been proven forwards to his party, a member of the German Bundestag is not a notifiable disease. The accountability of the party remains unaffected in this case.
14 ads in accordance with code of conduct submitted by a member of the German Bundestag, be kept five years after retiring from the German Bundestag and then left to the former member or destroyed.
15 investigations in accordance with article 8, paragraph 1, of the code of conduct promoted by the President discretion or at the request of the Member of the German Bundestag.
Concluding formula the President of the German Bundestag
Search Translated Laws of Germany