Survey Of Federal Government (Annex 7 Of The Rules Of Procedure Of The German Bundestag, Federal Law Gazette I, 1980, 1237)
Original Language Title: Befragung der Bundesregierung (Anlage 7 der Geschäftsordnung des Deutschen Bundestages, BGBl. I 1980, 1237)
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/btgo1980anl_7/BJNR012620980.html
Survey of Federal Government (annex 7 of the rules of procedure of the German Bundestag, Federal Law Gazette I 1980, 1237) BTGO1980Anl 7 copy date: 12.11.1990 full quotation: "survey of the Federal Government (annex 7 of the rules of procedure of the German Bundestag, Federal Law Gazette I 1980, 1237) by November 12, 1990 (BGBl. I S. 2555, 2556)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 30.11.1990 +++) (+++ text of the rules of procedure see: BTGO 1980 +++) (+++ attachment 7: by Eingef. No. 8 decision d. Bundestag com. BEK. v. 12.11.1990 I 2555 mWv 1.12.1990 +++) questioning the Federal Government 1.
A survey of Federal Government takes place on Wednesdays at 13:00 in session weeks.
2. the members of the Bundestag can make issues of topical interest within the framework of their responsibilities to the Federal Government, primarily the previous cabinet meeting. The questions can be initiated through comments. You must be short and short answers.
3. the President gives the word, taking into account the rules of § 28 para 1 of the rules of procedure of the Bundestag.
4. the survey typically 30 minutes.
5. at the beginning of the survey, a member of the Federal Government at the request receives the word up to five minutes.
6. the President may extend over 30 minutes beyond the survey. Takes the survey more than 30 minutes, the subsequent question time is shortened by the extension time.
7 basically answer addressed members of the Federal Government; the right to speak of the competent Member of the Federal Government shall remain unaffected.
Search Translated Laws of Germany