Survey of the Federal Government (Annex 7 of the Rules of Procedure of the German Bundestag, BGBl. I 1980, 1237)Non-official table of contents
Date of release: 12.11.1990
" Survey of the Federal Government (Annex 7 of the Rules of Procedure of the German Bundestag, BGBl. I 1980, 1237) of the 12. November 1990 (BGBl. I p. 2555, 2556) "
(+ + + text from: 30.11.1990 + + +) (+ + + text of the Rules of Procedure see: BTGO 1980 + + +) (+ + + Appendix 7: Inserted. by No 8 Decision d. Bundestag in accordance with Bek. v. 12.11.1990 I 2555 mWv 1.12.1990 + + +) Non-official table of contents
Survey of the federal government
- A survey of the federal government will be held in session weeks on Wednesdays at 1:00 p.m. instead.
- The members of the Bundestag may ask the Federal Government questions of current interest within the scope of their responsibility, primarily to the previous Cabinet meeting. The questions may be initiated by comments. They must be brief and provide brief answers.
- The President shall give the floor, taking into account the rules of Section 28 (1) of the Rules of Procedure of the Bundestag.
- The survey usually takes 30 minutes.
- At the beginning of the survey A member of the Federal Government receives the word for up to five minutes on request.
- The President may extend the interview beyond 30 minutes. If the survey takes longer than 30 minutes, the subsequent Question Time will be shortened by the extension time.
- Basically, the members mentioned answer the Federal Government; the right of the competent member of the Federal Government shall remain unaffected.