Guidelines For Discussions On Topics Of Current Interest (Annex 5 Of The Rules Of Procedure Of The German Bundestag, Federal Law Gazette I, 1980, 1237)
Original Language Title: Richtlinien für Aussprachen zu Themen von allgemeinem aktuellen Interesse (Anlage 5 der Geschäftsordnung des Deutschen Bundestages, BGBl I 1980, 1237)
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/btgo1980anl_5/BJNR012600980.html
Guidelines for discussions on topics of current interest (annex 5 of the rules of procedure of the German Bundestag, Federal Law Gazette I 1980, 1237) BTGO1980Anl 5 copy date: 25.06.1980 full quotation: "guidelines for discussions on topics of current interest (annex 5 of the rules of procedure of the German Bundestag, Federal Law Gazette I 1980, 1237) of 25 June 1980 (BGBl. I S. 1237, 1260), by article 7 decision d. Bundestag gem. notices of November 12, 1990 (BGBl. I S. 2555) has been changed" stand : As amended by article 7 of decision d. Bundestag gem. BEK. v. 12.11.1990 I 2555 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.10.1980 +++) (+++ text of the rules of procedure see: BTGO 1980 +++) I. requirements the current hour 1.
A current time (§ 106) takes place, if they a) was agreed in the Council of elders, b) of a faction or present five per cent of the members of the Bundestag to the response of the Federal Government on an oral question or c) required regardless of a question tabled for question time by a political group or by five per cent of the members of the Bundestag.
2. a) the debate after I. 1.b) must be requested immediately after question time and carried out.
b) the desire to a pronunciation (I. 1.c)) is no later than 12:00 of the day before the President stating the topic. The agenda is already distributed, its complement is communicated by the President.
II. ranking the debate 3.
Only a pronunciation is performed on a day of the session of the Bundestag.
4. agreed a debate (I. 1.a)), a further debate for this day may not be required.
5. a debate which is required of a question tabled for question time independently (I. 1.c)), is adjourned a debate on the response of the Federal Government on an oral question (I. 1.b) on the following day if for a day) is required. The adjourned debate going on then the other possibilities for the debate.
III. duration and speech order of debate 6 (1) the debate lasts no more than an hour. Speak less members of a group, as from the middle of the word receive, shortens the pronunciation to them speaking time.
(2) the members of the Federal Government, the Federal Council or taken their agents claim speaking time is ignored. By members of the Federal Government, the Federal Council or taken their agents claim speaking thirty minutes, more than the duration of the debate is extended by thirty minutes.
(3) a member of the Federal Government, the Federal Council or their agents to take after the prescribed period of the debate, or the debate so late the word that a reply five minutes is no longer possible, so receives five per cent of the members of the Bundestag at the request of a political group or by present, according a spokesman for the groups again the word. During a debate at the request the word, have demanded the debate (I 1.b) and c receives as first speaker of one of the members of the Bundestag)).
7 (1) of the individual speakers may speak no longer than five minutes. One speaker speaks less than five minutes, the debate around unused speaking time will be reduced.
(2) a member of the Federal Government, the Federal Council or their agents speaks more than ten minutes, so article 44 paragraph 3 shall apply.
8 section 28 subject to the proviso that the debate will be opened by one of the members have demanded the debate is for the order in which of the permission to speak.
9 applications can not be made to the thing.
Search Translated Laws of Germany