Guidelines For Question Time, And For The Written Questions (Annex 4 Of The Rules Of Procedure Of The German Bundestag, Federal Law Gazette I, 1980, 1237)
Original Language Title: Richtlinien für die Fragestunde und für die schriftlichen Einzelfragen (Anlage 4 der Geschäftsordnung des Deutschen Bundestages, BGBl I 1980, 1237)
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/btgo1980anl_4/BJNR012590980.html
Guidelines for question time, and for the written questions (annex 4 of the rules of procedure of the German Bundestag, Federal Law Gazette I 1980, 1237) BTGO1980Anl 4 copy date: 25.06.1980 full quotation: "guidelines for question time, and for the written questions (annex 4 of the rules of procedure of the German Bundestag, Federal Law Gazette I 1980, 1237) of 25 June 1980 (BGBl. I S. 1237, 1259), last by number 8 decision d. Bundestag gem. the notice of 30 September 1995 (BGBl. I p. 1246) has been changed" stand : Last amended by no. 8 decision d. Bundestag gem. BEK. v. 30.9.1995 I 1246 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.10.1980 +++) (+++ text of the rules of procedure see: BTGO 1980 +++) I question right 1.
Question time with a total duration of no more than 180 minutes be carried in each week of the session.
Each Member of the Bundestag is entitled to up to two questions for oral answer to the Federal Government for the question hours of a session.
The questions must be short and enable a short reply. Contain no irrelevant assertions or opinions. Each question can be divided into two sub-questions.
The questions are put together after the divisions of the Federal Government in a publication.
The President determines in what order the operations are called.
2 questions from the areas of the Federal Government is directly or indirectly responsible for the may.
Questions concerning an agenda item of the current session, will be replied to in writing. This does not apply if dispensed for the agenda item on reasoning and debate.
Issues of clearly local importance are communicated by the President to the written reply of the Federal Government. Points 15 and 16 shall apply.
3. the questioner is entitled to up to two supplementary questions, if the question is answered orally. For additional questions, number is 1 paragraph 3 according to.
4. the President should allow more supplementary questions by other members of the Bundestag, as far as the proper handling of the question time is not endangered.
5. the President rejects additional questions that are not directly related to the main question.
II. the submission of questions 6.
The questions are to submit the President (Parliamentary Secretary) in four copies.
7. questions are only included in the printed material to the question, if they correspond to the number 1 para 3 and number 2 para 1.
8 oral questions must be 12:00, before the week of the session to Friday, 10:00, the President, and until Friday, when the Federal Government.
9. the President should allow issues of obviously urgent public interest (urgent questions) for question time, if they are submitted at the latest on the previous day until 12:00 noon. Number 1 para 2 and 3 shall apply.
III. conduct of question time 10.
The President calls the number of the question and the name of the questioner.
Urgent queries are invoked at the beginning of question time. To the same issue, questions already exist, they are also preferred.
Questions may be answered only if the questioner is present. The questioner is absent, his question is answered only then in writing if he asked for written answer to the beginning of the question hour with the President.
11. the competent Federal Minister or his representative is not present, so the questioner may require that his questions are called at the beginning of question time, in which the Minister or his representative is present. This, his question right must not be restricted.
12 questions are a week from lack of time is not addressed in the question time, answered in writing, unless the questioner not to go of the last question time a week to the meeting Board withdraws his questions the Federal Government. The written answers will be recorded in the appendix to the Protocol of the plenary.
IV. written questions 13.
Each Member of the Bundestag is entitled to up to four questions for written answer to the Government every month. The number 1 para 3 and number 2 para 1 according to applies to the admissibility of the questions.
14. the questions are answered by the Federal Government within one week after receipt at the Federal Chancellery.
The responses received during a week are published the following week together with the questions in a publication.
15 is the response is not received within the week the President (Parliamentary Secretary), the questioner may demand that his question in the first question time of the part-session, following the deadline, is called to the oral question.
The desire is to claim until no later than 12 noon on the day before of the question hour with the President (Parliamentary Secretary).
The question is answered, now in writing, the ASKER can ask only why the answer was not given within the week.
16 questions on the basis of the number 15 do not count on other oral questions for this week's meeting. You will be called at the beginning of question time. Number 10 para 2 sentence 2 shall apply.
Only the ASKER of questions can provide a question due to number 15.
Search Translated Laws of Germany