Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/btgo_1980/BJNR012380980.html
Rules of procedure of the German Bundestag BTGO 1980 copy date: 25.06.1980 full quotation: "rules of procedure of the German Bundestag from June 25, 1980 (BGBl. I S. 1237), the last decision d. Bundestag has been changed from April 3, 2014" stand: as last amended by decision d. Bundestag v. 3.4.2014 gem. BEK. v. 23.4.2014 I 534 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity: 31.3.1982 +++) (+++ to the non-application d. § 126 cf. § 126a para 2 +++) input formula the German Bundestag approved the following amended of its rules of procedure on 25 June 1980. The revised version enters into force on 1 October 1980. Replaced the rules of procedure of the German Bundestag as amended by the notice of May 22, 1970 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 628), last amended by decision of 19 June 1975 (notice by June 24, 1975 - BGBl. I S. 1848).
I. election of the President, the Deputy and Secretary § 1 Constitution (1) newly elected Bundestag being the first meeting of the former President no later than the thirtieth day after the election (article 39 of the Basic Law) convened.
(2) in the first session of the Parliament that leads oldest years or, if it declines, the next oldest Member of the Bundestag, the Office takes over the Presidency until the newly elected President or one of his deputies.
(3) the interim President appoints members of the Bundestag to preliminary writing guides. This is the roll call of the members of the Bundestag.
(4) in accordance with the quorum, the election of the President, the deputies and the Secretary is carried out.
§ 2 election of the President and the Deputy (1) the Bundestag elects with hidden ballot (§ 49) in special election actions the President and his deputies for the duration of the parliamentary term. Each faction of the Bundestag is represented by at least a Vice President or a Vice President in the Bureau.
(2) is who wins the votes of the majority of the members of the Bundestag. Arises in the first ballot a majority, new candidates may be proposed for a second ballot. Even a majority of the votes of the members of the Bundestag, arises a third ballot is held. Only one candidate is elected, when he United the majority of the popular vote. Several candidates are the two candidates with the highest votes in the shortlisted; It is selected who combines the most popular vote. Vote the lots is by the hand of the President.
(3) further rounds of voting with an applicants unsuccessful in the third ballot are allowed only after agreement in the Council of elders. After unsuccessful expiration of the procedure under paragraph 2 new candidates proposed, is newly entering the election procedure in accordance with paragraph 2.
§ 3 election of the Secretary, the Bundestag decides the number of Secretary. Together, you can be selected on the basis of a proposal from the political groups. In determining the number of Secretary and their distribution on the groups, article 12 should be noted.
II. choice of Chancellor § 4 election of the Federal Chancellor of the Federal Chancellor (article 63 of the Basic Law) is selected with the hidden ballot (paragraph 49). Election proposals to the ballots in accordance with article 63 para 3 and 4 of the basic law are of one quarter of the members of the Bundestag or a political group, which includes at least one quarter of the members of the Bundestag to sign.
III. President, Bureau and Council of elders § 5 Bureau of the President and the Vice-Presidents form the Bureau.
§ 6 the Council of elders (1) Council of elders consists of the President, his deputies and twenty-three more by the political groups in accordance with section 12 designating members. The convocation is the President. He must convene it if a group or five per cent of the members of the Bundestag ask for it.
(2) the Council of elders assists the President in the conduct of business. He brings about an understanding between the groups over the filling of posts of Committee Chairmen and their deputies, as well as on the work plan of the Bundestag. In carrying out these tasks, the Council of elders is not a decision-making body.
(3) the Council of the elders decide on the internal affairs of the Bundestag, insofar as they are not the President or the Bureau. He has the use of the spaces reserved for the Bundestag. He prepares the estimates for the budget section of the Bundestag can deviate from the Committee on Budgets in consultation with the Council of elders.
(4) for the Affairs of the library, the archives and other documentation Council of elders uses a standing Subcommittee, also members of the Bundestag, who are not members of the Council of elders, can participate.
Article 7 tasks of the President (1) the President represents the Bundestag and regulates its operations. He upholds the dignity and the rights of the Bundestag, promotes his works, manages the negotiations fairly and impartially and preserves the order in the House. It has consultative voice in all of the committees.
(2) the President is entitled to the House right and the police violence in all buildings subordinate to the administration of the Bundestag, parts of buildings and land. A house rules shall be adopted by the President in consultation with the Committee for verification, immunity and the rules of procedure.
(3) the President concludes the contracts, which are for the Bundestag administration of major importance, in consultation with his deputies. The President instructs the expenditure part of the budget plan.
(4) the President is the Supreme Administrative authority of federal officials. He appoints and adjusts the Federal officials after the legal and general administrative regulations and enables them to retire. Also the nichtbeamteten staff of the Bundestag will be set by the President and dismissed. Pursuant to sentence 2 and 3 the President shall take measures, as far as civil servants of the higher service or similarly classified employees are affected, in consultation with the Deputy Minister, as far as senior officials (A 16 and higher) or similarly classified employees hired, promoted and promoted, with the approval of the Bureau.
(5) paragraph 4 also applies to the military representative who supplied workers. Pursuant to paragraph 4, sentence 4 be measures in consultation with the military representative. The agreement with the military representative is required for the order, appointment, implementation, transfer and retirement of senior officials. The military representative has the right to submit proposals for all decisions pursuant to paragraph 4.
(6) if the President is prevented, a Deputy from the second group represents him.
§ 8 meeting Board (1) the President and Secretary of two form in the sessions of the Bundestag session Board.
(2) the President determines the order of representation in agreement with his deputies. President and Deputy are at the same time prevents, as the interim President takes the lead.
(3) are the elected Secretary for a session of the Bundestag not in sufficient numbers available, the President ordered the other members of the Bundestag Deputy.
§ 9 duties of the Secretary the Secretary support the President. You have to read the documents, to notarize the negotiations, to lead the speaker lists, to invoke the name, to collect the ballots and counting, to monitor the correction of the plenary protocols and to get other affairs of the Bundestag according to the instructions of the President. The President distributes the transactions.
IV. formation of groups (1) which are fractions belong to associations of at least five per cent of the members of the Bundestag, the same party or parties that due to parallel political targets in any country in the competition are factions section 10. Members of the Bundestag join together by way of derogation from sentence 1, requires the recognition as the approval of the Bundestag group.
(2) the formation of a group, your name, the names of the Chairman, members and guests are to inform the President in writing.
(3) groups can accommodate guests that are not included in determining the strength of the group, are however taken into account in determining the places shares (§ 12).
(4) the members of the Bundestag, who want to unite to achieve Fraktionsmindeststärke, without can be recognized as a group. You apply to them according to paragraphs 2 and 3.
(5) technical working groups between groups can not lead to a change of job shares which are available to the various groups according to their strength.
Section 11 order of the groups according to the strength of the political groups shall be determined their order. The lot being dragged by the President in a session of the Bundestag decides in same group strength. Completed member seats are counted up to the replacement in the group, which previously held them.
§ 12 make shares of the groups is the composition of the Council of elders and the committees, as well as the control of the Presidency to the committees to carry out in the ratio of the strength of the individual fractions. The same principle will be applied in elections that the Bundestag to make has.
The members of the Bundestag article 13 rights and obligations of the members of the Bundestag
(1) each Member of the Bundestag follows in speeches, actions, votes and elections of his convictions and his conscience.
(2) the members of the Bundestag are obliged to participate in the work of the Bundestag. On each day of the session, an attendance list is designed that the members of the Bundestag have to enter. The consequences of non-registration and non-participation in a roll-call vote resulting from the Act on the legal relationships of the members of the German Bundestag (Parliament Act).
§ 14 holiday vacation the President granted. Vacation for an indefinite period shall be granted.
Section 15 challenge and loss of membership the rights of a member of the Bundestag, whose Mitgliedschaft is contested, rules according to the provisions of the election test. After this law is also the loss of membership.
§ 16 entitled inspection and tax (1) which are members of the Bundestag, to see all the files that are in the custody of the Federal Parliament or a Committee; the work of the Parliament or its committees, its Chairperson or Rapporteur may not be impeded by. Access to personal files and reports carried in the Bundestag over its members is only the concerned Member of the Bundestag. Want other members of the Bundestag such as viewing of these files, then can this rapporteur or Chairman or persons outside the home only with the consent of the President and of the concerned Member of the Bundestag to happen. It can accept files of the Bundestag, affecting a member of the Bundestag personally, at any time.
(2) for use outside of the Federal House, files be handed only to the Chairman or Rapporteur of the Committee for their work.
(3) exceptions may be approved by the President.
(4) classified information shall apply secret protection regulations of the German Bundestag (article 17).
§ 17 secret protection order the Bundestag decides a secret right of protection, which is part of the rules of procedure (annex 3). It governs the handling of all matters which must be protected by specific safeguards against the knowledge by unauthorized persons.
Article 18 rules of conduct which are 44 b of the Act on the legal relationships of the members of the German Bundestag (Parliament Act) to transfer rules of conduct by the Bundestag in accordance with § part of its rules of procedure (annex 1).
VI. agenda, convocation, moderator of the session, and disciplinary measures article 19 sessions the sessions of the Bundestag are public. The public can be excluded under article 42 para 1 of the basic law.
§ 20 agenda (1) date and agenda of each session of the Bundestag are agreed in the Council of elders, except that the Bundestag before it decides or independently set by the President pursuant to section 21 para 1.
(2) the agenda is communicated to the members of the Bundestag, the Federal Council and the Federal Government. It applies if there is no contradiction, with call of point 1 as noted. After the opening of each plenary session each Member of the Bundestag may request before entering the respective agenda a change to the agenda, if it has presented this request until no later than 18.00 on the day before the President.
(3) after determining the order of the day other matters may be discussed only if not from a political group or present five per cent of the members of the Bundestag are contradicted or these rules of procedure allows the advice outside of the agenda. The Bundestag can drop a subject of negotiations by the order of the day at any time, unless these rules of procedure States otherwise.
(4) members of the Bundestag templates must be used at the request of the subject on the agenda of the next meeting and advise if at least three weeks have passed since the distribution of printed matter (section 123).
(5) a session due to quorum has been lifted, the same day President may convene another meeting with the same agenda. Within this agenda, he can set the date for the recurrence of the unsuccessful vote or election or put them off the agenda, unless that one faction or present five per cent of the members of the Bundestag is contradicted.
§ 21 convocation by the President (1) independently sets the President date and agenda firmly when the Bundestag authorized him to do so or for any other reason than the quorum cannot decide.
(2) the President is obliged to convene the Parliament if one-third of the members of the Bundestag, the Federal President or the Chancellor require it (article 39 para 3 of the Basic Law).
(3) has the President in other cases scheduled a session independently or set supplements on the agenda, so he must obtain the approval of the Bundestag at the beginning of the session.
Article 22 the President opened Board meetings, manages and closes the session. Before the end of the session, the President Announces the dates of the next session according to the agreements in the Council of elders or after decision of the Bundestag.
Article 23 opening speech the President has every item of the negotiation, which is on the agenda, to open the debate, if it is not prohibited or subject to special conditions.
§ 24 connection advice the common advice similar or in the context of related matters can be decided at any time.
§ 25 adjournment of the Advisory or closing the debate (1) is the list of speakers exhausted or no one register to the word, so the President declared the debate closed.
(2) the Bundestag at the request of a political group or by present advice to postpone five per cent of the members of the Bundestag can close the debate. The request for closing the debate going on the request to postpone the vote. A request for closing the debate may be put to the vote only if each group has at least once come to Word.
Section 26 adjournment of the meeting the meeting can be adjourned only if the Bundestag on the proposal of the President or at the request of a political group or by present five per cent of the members of the Bundestag decides it.
§ 27 permission to speak and speak (1) a member of the Bundestag may only speak when the President gave him the word. Wants the President himself participate as speaker of the debate, he has during this time to give up the chairmanship. Members of the Bundestag, that want to speak to the matter, have usually at the Secretary who leads the list of speakers to the speak up. To the rules of procedure and of statements speeches can be made by acclamation.
(2) for questions to the speakers and for interrupting the debate on a subject of negotiations, the members of the Bundestag about the room microphones to the word sign up. Questions and interrupting that must be short and precise, may only be installed if the speaker allows it to a question of the President. Following a speech, the President may give the floor to an interruption of less than three minutes; the speaker may respond to this again.
§ 28 order of speakers (1) the President determines the order of speakers. While the concern for proper completion and practical design of advice, the consideration of the various party directions, speech and conversational exchange and on the strength of the political groups to guide him. in particular, a dissenting opinion after the speech of a member or representative of the Federal Government to come to Word.
(2) the first speaker in the debate on templates by members of the Bundestag to belong not the Group of the applicant. Applicant and Rapporteur may request the word before the beginning and after the end of the debate. The rapporteur has the right at any time to take the floor.
The President granted primarily the Word section 29 of order (1) to a point of order. The application must deal on the subject of negotiations to the advice or the order of the day.
(2) the President may the word grant rules of procedure requests, which must be complied with (demand), restrict the applicants, other applications on a spokesman for each group.
(3) a member of the Bundestag of order to the word logs, without wanting to speak to a procedural motion or such, so the President gives the word in its sole discretion.
(4) to the rules of procedure, the individual speaker may no longer than five minutes talk.
§ 30 statement is the word pronunciation to a declaration to the debate after, interruption or postponement of the debate. Primarily, the President can give the floor to the direct response. The reason is to tell him the word message. With a declaration to the debate may be rejected only statements which have been in the debate on his person, or own models adjusted. It should take no longer than five minutes.
Article 31 explanation of vote
(1) after the close of the debate, each Member of the Bundestag for the final vote can submit an oral explanation, which may not be longer than five minutes, or a short written statement that is in the Protocol of the plenary. The President gave the floor to a statement before the vote.
(2) each Member of the Bundestag may declare before the vote, that's not taking part in the vote.
Article 32 statement outside of the agenda to the President may grant, the word before entering the order of the day a real or personal statement outside of the agenda after closing, interruption or postponement of a debate. The reason is to tell him the word message. The Declaration may take longer than five minutes.
The speech the speaker talk § 33 basically in free speech. You can use these records.
§ 34 place of speaker speakers pronounce the room microphones designed for it or from the lectern.
§ Be set 35 speech duration (1) design and duration of the debate on a subject of the negotiations on the proposal of the Council of elders of the Bundestag. Is it not in the Council of elders to an agreement referred to in sentence 1 or decides otherwise the Bundestag, must the individual speakers in the debate no longer than 15 minutes. At the request of a political group, one of their speakers can take up to 45 minutes to complete a speaking time. The President may extend this speaking time, if the subject of the negotiations or the history suggests this with the debate.
(2) a member of the Federal Government, the Federal Council or their agents speaking more than 20 minutes, the faction that present a dissenting opinion let, may require a corresponding time for one of their speakers.
(3) a member of the Bundestag exceed his speaking time, so the President should withdraw the word him after one-time reminder.
The speaker who drift from the subject of the negotiations, property and fine reputation, Word withdrawal (1) who can President reference section 36 to the thing. He may call members of the Bundestag, if they violate the order, or the dignity of the Bundestag, stating the name of the order. The fine reputation and the occasion for this purpose must not be treated by the following speakers.
(2) is been called a speaker during a speech to the thing three times, or three times to the right and pointed out the consequences of a third call to the thing or the order for the second time, so must the President withdraw from the word it and may not again give in same debate on the same subject of negotiations it him.
§ 37 fine because of not only minor breach of the regulation or the dignity of the Bundestag can set the President against a member of the Bundestag, also without having a procedure call is issued, a fine in the amount of EUR 1 000. In case of recurrence, the fine is increased to 2 000 euro. Article 38, paragraph 2 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Section 38 exclusion of members of the Bundestag (1) because of its violation of the order or the dignity of the Bundestag can the President a member of the Bundestag, also without that is issued a call for order or imposed a fine reference for the duration of the session from the Hall. Up to the end of the session, the President must announce for how many sittings the affected Member is excluded. A member of the Bundestag can be excluded up to thirty session days.
(2) an exclusion of the session may be, pronounced subsequently, at the latest in the grossly trivialising breach of order or following the dignity of the Bundestag session, if the President during the meeting expressly determines a violation of policy or the dignity of the Bundestag and reserves a subsequent session exclusion. Paragraph shall apply accordingly 1 sentences 2 and 3. An already issued order reputation does not preclude a subsequent session exclusion.
(3) the Member concerned shall immediately leave the meeting room. It does not fulfil the prompt, is pointed out it by the President that it extends to an extension of exclusion due to his behavior.
(4) the Member concerned may not participate also during the period of his exclusion in Committee meetings.
(5) the Member concerned, tried illegally to take part in the meetings of the Parliament or its committees, is paragraph 3 sentence 2 according to application.
(6) the Member is deemed to be not on leave. It may not subscribe to the attendance list.
§ Can insert up opposition in writing reasoned to the next plenary session day 39 appeal against disciplinary measures against the right reputation (art. 36), money order (§ 37) and non-session (paragraph 38) the affected Member of the Bundestag. The opposition is to put on the agenda of this meeting. The Bundestag decides without debate. The appeal has no suspensive effect.
Section 40 the President interrupt the session on certain time interrupting the session when unrest interfering in the Bundestag arises, which can the progress of the negotiations in question provides that or pick up. Can he get no attention, so he leaves the Chair; the sitting was suspended as a result. The President has appointed to continue the session.
Article 41 further disciplinary measures (1) participants who are not members of the Bundestag, and listeners are subject to the order violence of the President.
(2) a person who expresses in the stands of approval or disapproval or hurt order and decency can be removed immediately on the orders of the President. The President can give the Tribune because of disruptive agitation.
Evoke a member of the Federal Government the Bundestag may section 42 at the request of a political group or by present five per cent of the members of the Bundestag the summoning of a member of the Federal Government.
§ 43 right to at any time heard the members of the Federal Government and the Bundesrat, as well as their authorized representative must under article 43 para 2 of the Basic Law on their request at any time to be heard.
Section 44 takes reopening the debate (1) after the close of the debate, or after the expiry of the agreed speaking time a member of the Federal Government, the Federal Council or one of her appointees to the subject of the negotiations is the word so reopened the debate.
(2) obtains the right to take a quarter of their speaking time to complete the factions, whose speaking time to this agenda item has already been exhausted, while a member of the Federal Government, the Federal Council or one of her appointees to the subject of the negotiations to have the word, the pronunciation.
(3) a member of the Federal Government, the Federal Council or their agents took the floor outside of the agenda, so the debate about his remarks will be opened at the request of a political group or by present five per cent of the members of the Bundestag. No submissions are allowed in this debate.
Article 45 the quorum following the quorum (1) who is parliamentary quorum if more than half of its members in the meeting room present is.
(2) If before a vote the quorum of five per cent of the members of the Bundestag doubts of a faction or present and not unanimous affirmative from the meeting Board of directors or is the quorum is doubted by the session management board in agreement with the groups, there is a quorum by counting the votes according to § 51, during a core hours debate in the procedure according to § 52 to determine so in connection with the vote. The President may suspend the vote on short time.
(3) after the determination of the quorum, the President immediately picks up the session. § 20 paragraph 5 shall apply. A desire to roll-call vote remains in effect. Abstentions and invalid votes count in determining the quorum.
(4) regardless of the procedure according to the paragraphs 1 to 3 the President during core hours debates in agreement with the political groups can now suspend the sitting in the meeting Board doubts that 25 per cent of the members of the Bundestag are present. The determination of the presence in the procedure according to § 52.
§ 46 question the President asks the questions so make answer with "Yes" or "No". You are generally so, that is asked whether the approval is granted or not. About the version, the word order may be required. In case of objection against the proposed version, the Bundestag decides.
§ 47 Division of question each Member of the Bundestag may request the Division of the question. The admissibility of the Division is doubtful, so the Bundestag decides applications by members of the Bundestag of the applicant otherwise. The question on request to read is immediately before the vote.
Section 48 voting rules (1) will be voted by show of hands or by standing up or stay. In the final vote on draft laws (section 86), voting is by standing up or stay.
(2) as far as the basic law, a federal law or these rules of procedure contain other provisions, a simple majority will decide. A tie answered the question.
The President (3) a certain majority is prescribed by the basic law, a federal law or these rules of procedure for a decision or a choice, declares expressly that there is the approval of the required majority.
Paragraph 49 elections with hidden ballots (1) as far as elections through the Bundestag with covert (official) ballots are prescribed in a federal law or these rules of procedure, the election secretly takes place. The ballot may only be issued before entering the election cell (for roll call). To ensure of a secret ballot to be polling booths are to use in voting. The marked ballots can be put in an election envelope in the ballot box provided for this purpose.
(2) § 56 para 6 No. 4 of the Federal Electoral Code shall apply accordingly.
Section 50 is in a bill on the seat to decide a federal agency procedure at the choice of the seat of a Federal Agency (1), the selection is carried out if more than two proposals for the Office of the authority will be made before the final vote.
(2) the Bundestag elects name ballots on which the desired place to write is. The location that receives the majority of votes is elected. Arises no such majority, the two places provided in a second round election, which have received the highest number of votes in the first ballot. The location that receives the majority of votes is elected.
(3) this provision applies mutatis mutandis where is advising a request to decide on the seat of a federal agency.
(4) in the same way is to proceed, if it is the determination of responsibilities and similar decisions and if more than two different applications are made.
§ 51 counting of votes (1) do not agree is the meeting Board of Directors on the outcome of the vote, so the cross-check is made. The votes will be counted if it remains divided, even after her. On arrangement of the meeting Board does the counter work referred to in paragraph 2 (2) after the members of the Bundestag have left the meeting room at request of the President, the doors are closed up to three vote doors. At each of these doors there are two writing guides. On a character of the President, the members of the Bundestag by the "Yes" enter, "No" or "Abstention" described the meeting room door again and be loud font leaders counted. To the completion of the count, the President is a sign. Members of the Bundestag, which later occur, are not counted. The President and the serving Secretary publicly cast their votes. The President announced the result.
§ 52 roll-call vote roll-call vote may require five per cent of the members of the Bundestag until the opening of the vote by a group or by present. Secretary gather the voting cards, which bear the names of voters and the Declaration of "Yes" or "No" or "Abstain" in urns. After finished collection, the President declared the voting closed. The Secretary will count the votes. The President announced the result.
§ 53 inadmissibility of the roll-call vote roll-call vote is inadmissible on a) thickness of the Committee, b) abbreviation of deadlines, c) agenda and session time, d) adjournment of the meeting, e) adjournment of the Advisory or closing the debate, f) Division of the question, g) referral to a Committee.
VII. committees § 54 standing committees and special committees (1) for the preparation of the negotiations is the Bundestag committees a. He may establish special committees for individual Affairs.
(2) as far as the basic law or federal laws require the setting up of committees or allow the creation of and the procedure depends on the provisions of these regulations, unless that in the basic law, federal laws or special laws is otherwise determined.
Establishment of subcommittees (1) to prepare its work each Committee article 55 can be used from among its members of sub-committees with specific jobs, except that a third of its members contradicts. In exceptional cases, the factions may designate members of the Bundestag belonging to the Committee not.
(2) in determining the Chairman of the Committee the Committee will vary according to the intensity ratio of the individual groups (§ 12). The Subcommittee is to be used for a certain period, he can resolve in advance only, if one-third of the members of the Committee does not object; In addition the Committee may at any time terminate the Subcommittee. The Subcommittee has to submit its report to the Committee.
(3) in a Subcommittee, each faction, which is represented in the Committee, must be represented on their request at least with a member. Moreover, the principles of article 12 are taken into account.
(4) is a template transferred several committees for consultation has been or is a subject of negotiations in the business area of several committees, they can form a Joint Subcommittee.
Article 56 of inquiry (1) the Bundestag can insert for the preparation of decisions on extensive and significant thing complexes a Board of inquiry. He is obliged at the request of a quarter of its members. The application must call the Commission.
(2) the members of the Commission will be named in the agreement of the political groups and appointed by the President. An agreement not be made, the factions will appoint the members compared their strength. The number of members of the Commission should not exceed nine with the exception of the members of the groups, referred to in paragraph 3.
(3) each faction may send a member, on decision of the Bundestag also several members of the Commission.
(4) the Board of inquiry has to submit its report in time, that until the end of the election period a debate about it can take place in the Bundestag. If a final report may not be reimbursed, an interim report shall be provided, on the basis of which the Bundestag will decide whether the inquiry should continue their work or set.
section 56a technology impact analysis (1) the Committee is responsible for research, technology and technology assessment's, to initiate technology impact analysis and to prepare for the Bundestag and to evaluate. He can instruct institutions outside of the Bundestag with the scientific implementation of technology impact analysis.
(2) the Committee on research, technology and technology assessment has to set up principles through the creation of technology impact analysis and to make these principles to the starting point of his decision in a particular case.
Article 57 membership of committees (1) the system for a corresponding to article 12 composition of the committees and the number of members of the Bundestag determines. Each Member of the Bundestag should always belong to a Committee.
(2) the fractions name the members of the Committee and their alternates. The President shall appoint non-attached Members of the Bundestag as Advisory Committee members.
(3) the President Announces the first appointed members and the subsequent amendments to the Bundestag.
(4) the participation of a group employee of each group to the meetings of the Committee may be admitted to the support of the members.
Section 58 determination of the Chairman and his Deputy the committees determine their Chairmen and their deputies according to the agreements in the Council of elders.
Section 59 rights and duties of the Chairman (1) the Chairman is preparing, convening and leadership of Committee meetings and the Committee's decisions are implemented.
(2) the Chairman gave the floor in the order in which the word messages, taking into account the principle of § 28 para 1 sentence 2 (3) participants who are not members of the Bundestag, and listeners are subject during the session of order violence of the Chairman.
(4) the proper expiration of a session is no longer guaranteed, the Chairman may adjourn or end in agreement with the political groups in the Committee.
Section 60 convening of Committee meetings (1) who can chair within the framework of the Council of elders, Committee meetings independently convened set meeting options for committees (schedule), unless the Committee decides otherwise in a particular case.
(2) the Chairman is obliged to convene at the earliest possible date in the schedule if it requires a political group in the Committee, or at least one third of the members of the Committee, indicating the order of the day.
(3) to convene a meeting outside of the schedule or outside of the permanent meeting place of the Bundestag the Chairman is only entitled if a corresponding request of a group of five per cent of the members of the Bundestag or a unanimous decision of the Committee is or has been granted the approval of the President.
§ 61 agenda of the committees (1) date and agenda be set by the Chairman, unless that decides the Committee previously. The agenda will be launched to the members of the Committee usually three days prior to the meeting.
(2) the Committee may change the agenda by a majority, expand it it can only be, if not a group or one-third of the members of the Committee.
(3) the agenda of each meeting of the Committee is stating the place, date and, if so agreed, the duration of the session to inform the concerned federal ministries and the Federal Council.
§ 62 tasks of the committees
(1) the committees are obliged to speedy completion of tasks referred them. As preparatory bodies of the Bundestag, they have the duty to recommend certain decisions of the Bundestag which may relate only to the referred them templates or with this immediate context related issues. You can address but other issues from their business; they should deal with Affairs of the European Union, affecting their jurisdiction independently timely transfers. Further rights are transferred to individual committees by basic law, federal law, in these bylaws or by resolution of the Bundestag, remain unaffected.
(2) ten weeks after you transfer a template may require a faction, or five per cent of the members of the Bundestag that the Committee through the Chairman or Rapporteur reimbursed Parliament a report on the progress of the discussions. If they ask for it, is to put the report on the agenda of the Parliament.
Committee (1) the report to the Federal Parliament under section 66 may only the Committee responsible will refund section 63.
(2) be paid templates on several committees (section 80), the committees involved with the Committee should agree on a reasonable time limit for the submission of its opinion. Are not within the agreed deadline the opinions presented the Committee responsible or not concluded an agreement on a deadline, the Committee can report to the Bundestag, but not before in the fourth session following on the transfer.
Article 64 the items of the agenda (1) matters are referred the Committee templates and questions of the Committee (§ 62 para 1 sentence 3) Division.
(2) multiple templates for the same subject matter are the Committee referred, the Committee decides which template will serve as a subject of negotiations for its recommendation to the Federal Parliament. Other templates to the same object can, also when she advises not or only partially taken into account, be declared closed. Is contradicted by a group in the Committee of the completed Declaration, must be coordinated through the templates. The recommendation, to explain the templates done or to refuse is to be presented to the Bundestag.
Section 65 rapporteur naming subject to the decision of the Board the Chairman shall designate one or more rapporteur for each subject of the negotiations.
Section 66 (1) Committee reports to the Federal Parliament over templates are reporting generally in writing to reimburse. Can be supplemented orally.
(2) the reports must include the recommendation of the Committee responsible on grounds as well as the view of the minority, and the opinions of the committees involved. If municipal umbrella organisations in the context of § 69 5 have adopted a position, you must provided information sessions to section 70 para 1 have taken place, the presented views in their main points in the report should be rendered.
Section 67 quorum in Committee the Committee is quorate when the majority of members is present. He is regarded as long as quorum, as not before a vote a member requests to determine the quorum by counting out. The Chairman can on certain time postpone the vote, the quorum was asked before, and, if no objection is made, continue the debate or call another agenda point. Has been interrupted after determination of quorum the meeting on time and after reopening the quorum still not given, sentence 3 shall apply.
Applies section 68 to request evoke a member of the Federal Government to the meetings of the Committee, the legal of Committee, the presence of a member of the Federal Government if it is to be heard at a public meeting. An appropriate application is to decide in closed session.
§ 69 Institiution Committee meetings (1) the deliberations of the committees are generally not public. The Committee may decide to admit the public for a certain subject of negotiation or parts of thereof. The public of a meeting is made, if the access is allowed the press and other listeners in the framework of the conditions of the room.
(2) in the non-public Committee meetings, members of the Bundestag, not belonging to the Committee, as listeners take part can, unless that decides the Bundestag with the establishment of the committees, the right of access for individual committees to the ordinary members and their particular named Deputy to restrict. This limitation can be retrogressively installed for the advice of certain questions from the business area of the committees. The committees may decide for certain matters in some cases exceptions to the limitation of the access right.
(3) a Committee, whose bargaining are not confidential, templates by members of the Bundestag advises, so is the first signatory, if he is not a member of the Committee, to submit to the order of the day. He can get as far as attend the meeting in an advisory or represented by one of the other applicants. In special cases, the Committee shall consult other members of the Bundestag to its negotiations with an advisory vote or permit.
(4) subject to legal restrictions on the right of access have the voice Advisory Group Chairmen in all committees and special committees (article 54). They can appoint a member of their group to represent them.
(5) the Committee advises a leading referred him Bill, by the essential concerns of municipalities and municipal associations to be touched, is to give opportunity to the existing federal-level municipal Central associations prior to decision-making in the Committee. Essential requirements within the meaning of sentence 1 are directly affect their public finances by laws affected that are wholly or partially by the municipalities or municipal associations, or affect their administrative organisation. By determining the rate of 1 may be waived when Government bills, if the views of the local authority umbrella organisations are shown from the grounds of the templates. Affect the rights of the Committee of article 70, paragraph 1.
(6) is participation limited to the ordinary members and their particular named Deputy, at meetings of the Committee one of the applicant of who is not a member of the Committee, may take part to justify the template.
(7) for the advice of a VS of the degrees of confidentiality VS confidential and later apply the provisions of the secret protection procedure of the German Bundestag.
(8) advised several committees in joint session on the same subject of negotiations, committees to vote separately.
§ 69a extended public Committee proceedings (1) the committees should in consultation with the Council of elders, and in consultation with the Advisory Committees as the final advice of the transferred templates carry out public debates, in which the recommendation and the report of the Committee responsible is decided. The Chairman of the Committee responsible shall convene the session in consultation with the Advisory Committees. The agenda shall be communicated to the members of the Bundestag, the Federal Council and the Federal Government.
(2) the Committee sets design and duration of the debate in agreement with the Advisory Committees. The Chairman of the Coordinating Committee initiates the session. He announced that the President in the framework of plenary sessions available rights to maintain order with the exception of who has rights according to § 38 (3) unless otherwise decided, gave Chairman of the floor pursuant to § 59 para 2. will the Chairman participate as speakers in the debate, so during this time to give up the chairmanship he. All members of the Bundestag have right to speak and the right to make proposals, to the point. Amendments to the rules of procedure is restricted to the members of the Committee responsible, provided their deputies as well as consultative members of this Committee.
(4) vote, the members of the Committee responsible, in case the delegate are their alternates.
(5) the Committee decided an extended public Committee deliberation, a quarter of its members may require that the template instead is advised by the Bundestag in a general debate. A template of an extended public Committee consultation has taken place, may not be a further debate in plenary without special agreement in the Council of elders. The Committee may however require a further referral to the House where the referral on a report from the Committee through a spokesman to limit has become. The speaker has to set out the various Committee represented positions in about five minutes.
Article 70 public hearing sessions
(1) to provide information on a subject of his advice a Committee may make public hearings of experts, stakeholders and other respondents. The Committee at the request of a quarter of its members to undertakes transferred templates; not transferred negotiating items in the context of § 62 para 1 sentence 3, a hearing takes place on decision of the Committee. Voting is allowed only if an application is on the agenda of the Committee.
(2) is conducting a hearing by a minority of the members of the Committee is required pursuant to paragraph 1, the respondents named it must be heard. The Committee decides a limit on the number of persons to be monitored, only the Committee corresponding to their intensity ratio proportion of the total number of respondents to be monitored can be named by the minority.
(3) with Advisory Committee may decide, making a hearing in consultation with the Committee responsible, insofar as the Committee of the possibility of paragraph 1 does not exercise or part questions of the template, which concern only its Division, limited his hearing. Place and date, as well as the persons heard shall be communicated to the Committee responsible. Have members of the Coordinating Committee during the hearing question right; This may be limited to one of its members in consultation with the Committee.
(4) the hearing by the Committee relates to legislation in accordance with § 69 paragraph 5 sentence 1, opportunity to participate in the hearing is the existing federal municipal Central associations to give a crediting rate 2 is omitted pursuant to paragraph 2. Section 69, paragraph 5, sentence 3 shall apply accordingly.
(5) the Committee may occur in a general debate with the respondents as far as this is necessary for the clarification of the facts. This is to limit the speaking time. The Committee can appoint one of its members conduct the hearing; each faction represented in the Committee should be noted.
(6) for the preparation of a public hearing, the Committee shall send the respondents each question. He can ask them to submit a written opinion.
(7) compensation of expenses of expert and respondents is carried out only on the basis of charges by decision of the Committee without the prior consent of the President.
(8) paragraphs 1 to 7 shall apply also for hearings in closed session.
§ 71 submission to the Committee, concluded of the debate members of the Committee, their alternates in the case of representation, a Committee member from their group, as well as Advisory Committee members are (1) grant. A written request of a not-present Member of the Committee must be only to vote if a present voting member accepts him.
(2) the members of the Bundestag, that are not members of the Committee, amendments can be transferred submissions to the Committee responsible. Applicants can participate outside of the procedure according to § 69a Advisory in so far at the session of the Committee.
(3) a request for closing the debate may be put to the vote at the earliest if each group had the opportunity to speak to business and by each group considers dissent could be recited.
§ 72 vote outside a session the Committee Chairman unanimously, may authorize to carry a written vote outside session weeks on specific matters of special urgency. The Committee of this possibility makes use, the Chairman shall draft of a recommendation to submit to, which can be voted within a certain period of time in corresponding application of § 46, sentence 1 the members of the Committee. A written vote shall not apply if a meeting of the Committee on the basis of the provisions of § 60 paragraph 2 or 3.
§ 73 Committee records (1) for each meeting of the Committee is to make a written record. It must contain at least all applications and the decisions of the Committee. Stenographic recording of meetings of the Committee require the approval of the President.
(2) logs on non-public Committee meetings (are generally not classified within the meaning of the secret protection regulation § 69 para 1 sentence 1) (cf. § 2 para 5 GSO). As far as they should be available to the public easily, they are by the Committee with a corresponding note to provide; the details are regulated in the policy to be adopted pursuant to paragraph 3. Minutes of public meetings (§ 69 paragraph 1 sentence 2, § 70 para 1) this endorsement does not carry.
(3) for the treatment of the protocols, the President in consultation with the Board of Directors shall issue special directives.
§ 74 applicability of the provisions of the rules of procedure as far as the rules of procedure for the committees determine otherwise, the remaining provisions of the rules of procedure, with the exception of § 126, shall apply to committees and commissions of inquiry.
VIII. templates and templates (1) following templates to their treatment of section 75 as a subject of negotiations on the agenda of the Bundestag (independent templates): a) bills, b) recommendations for decision-making of the Committee referred to in article 77 para 2 of the Basic Law (Committee), c) applications on refusal of appeals of the Federal Council, d) applications, e) reports and materials to inform the Bundestag (briefings), f) large requests to the Federal Government and their answer , g) election proposals, insofar as they have been distributed as printed matter, h) decision recommendations and reports in Wahlprüfungs -, immunity - and procedural matters, i) decision recommendations and reports on Petitions, j) decision recommendations and reports of the legal Committee on disputes before the Federal Constitutional Court, k) recommendations for decision-making, and reports by committees of inquiry, l) reports of committees, m) legal regulations, as far as due to legislation to submit to it the Bundestag are.
(2) to negotiation articles are (dependent templates): a) decision recommendations and reports of the committees, b) amendments, c) motions to draft legislation, briefings, Government pronouncements, large requests, resolutions of the European Parliament, Union documents, stability templates and legal regulations.
(3) even small requests; considered templates in the sense of § 76 they cannot be used as a subject of negotiations on the agenda.
§ 76 templates by members of the Bundestag (1) must be signed by a group or by five per cent of the members of the Bundestag templates by members of the Bundestag (section 75), except that the rules of procedure stipulates otherwise or admits.
(2) bills, applications can be provided with a brief explanation.
§ 77 templates are treatment of templates (1) to the members of the Bundestag, the Federal Council and distributed to the ministries usually on electronically. A distribution in paper form is still permissible.
(2) in the case of templates in accordance with article 75, paragraph 1 the President can refrain, as far as they are not based on statutory regulations or decisions of the Bundestag, letter e, which serve the briefing of the Bundestag (reports, memorials, programs, reports, contributions and similar), in consultation with the Council of elders all or part of the distribution. In these cases, the input of these templates is and the way of their treatment as official communication by the President in consultation with the Council of elders. They are called overview in a publication is compiled to specify in the also, the templates can be viewed in the premises of the Bundestag.
§ 78 consultations (1) be bills in three consultations, contracts with foreign States and similar contracts, which regulate the political relations of the Federation or relate to items of federal legislation (article 59 para 2 of the Basic Law), basically in two discussions and treated only on the decision of the Bundestag in three debates, all other templates in principle in a consultancy. § 95 paragraph 1 set 6 applies to supplementary budget templates (2) applications can be referred to a Committee without debate. Even if they are not distributed, can be a vote, except that a group or present five per cent of the members of the Bundestag is contradicted. In addition, the rules governing the consultation of draft legislation apply for applications accordingly.
(3) be treated templates referred to in paragraph 1 in two discussions, how to find for the final advice in addition to the provisions for the second consultation (sections 81, 82 and 83 para. 3) the determination of the final vote (section 86) mutatis mutandis.
(4) be treated templates in a consultation, apply for amendments of article 82, paragraph 1, sentence 2.
(5) as far as the rules of procedure stipulates otherwise or admits, the deliberations of the templates start at the earliest on the third day after distribution of printed materials (article 123).
(6) if in the elders agreed beforehand, instead of a debate to take the written speeches, log the relevant points in the agenda will be flagged. Derogation, a debate if it is required by 18.00 hours on the day before by a group or by five per cent of the members of the Bundestag. Per group, a speech to reasonable to Protocol can be used normally. The scope of each group is to focus on the attributable to the groups speaking during a debate by 30 minutes. The speeches should no later than are the meeting Board of Directors up to the call of the agenda item.
§ 79-first advice of bills in the first consultation held a general debate only if it up to the call of the concerned point of the agenda of a group or present five per cent of the members of the Bundestag required or decided in accordance with § 80 para 4 is recommended, by the Council of elders. Only the principles of the templates will be discussed during the debate. Submissions are not allowed.
Section 80 is referral to a Committee (1) at the end of the first consultation the draft of law subject to a different decision in accordance with paragraph 2 transferred a Committee; He can be, transferred at the same time several committees only in special cases where the Committee is to be determined. Other committees may participate expert in consultation with the Committee the advice of certain issues of the template.
(2) at the request of a political group or by five per cent of the members of the Bundestag, the Bundestag with a two-thirds majority of the members present may decide, without entering the second Advisory Committee referral. The period of § 20 paragraph 2 sentence 3 applies to the request. Financial templates opportunity shall be given before entering the second advice the Committee on Budgets, to check the template in accordance with § 96 para 4. The rules of § 96 para 8 sentence 2 shall not apply.
Templates (3) in accordance with article 75, paragraph 1 the President, a Committee may transfer letter s without putting it on the agenda, after agreement in the Council of elders. A report to the Federal Parliament occurs only when the Committee will recommend a beyond the notice of the decision. Raises the Budget Committee against a Union template (article 93), financed by the respective annual own resources approach of the European Union is covered or concerns regarding its compatibility with the current or future budgets of the Federation, will be visible not covered has to report to the Committee.
(4) templates, which should be treated after agreement in the Council of elders in the simplified procedure, are grouped in a common agenda. The transfer of these templates will vote without debate in a single vote as a whole. Is requested (section 47), the Division of the vote need not a separation of the vote on the transfer proposal to a template, if not contradicted by the request of a member of the Bundestag for amending the transfer proposal of the elders. The debate is requested by a member of the Bundestag for a template, for which the simplified procedure is intended, is to vote on this amendment first. The application takes the majority, the affected template as an additional point on the agenda of the current session is used.
§ 80a review of draft legislation on linguistic correctness and clarity (1) a to the Bundestag facing up or -based editorial staff will review a bill on linguistic correctness and clarity on the decision of the Committee responsible and if necessary, make recommendations to the Committee. The Committee can consult the editorial office staff throughout its advisory procedure and ask to test. This applies in particular to the examination of amendments, which is expected to adopt.
(2) in addition, the editorial staff offers also other linguistic advice.
Article 81 second advice of bills (1) the second advice with a general debate opens, if recommended by the Council of elders or by a political group or present five per cent of the members of the Bundestag required. It starts on the second day after distribution of the recommendation and the report of the Committee, previously only if at the request of a political group or by five per cent of the members of the Bundestag two-thirds of the members of the Bundestag adopt it; in draft legislation the Federal Government, which have been declared urgent (article 81 of the Basic Law), the period shortening with the majority of the members of the Bundestag can be decided. The period of § 20 para 2 sentence 3 (2) on each independent determination applies to the request and last over launching and heading the debate opened in the order and closed. After the conclusion of the debate on any specific provision will be adapted.
(3) on the decision of the Bundestag debate several individual provisions can change the order, be connected or separated parts of a specific provision or various amendments relating to the same subject-matter.
(4) multiple or all parts of a Bill can be voted on together. Contracts with foreign States and similar contracts in accordance with article 59 para 2 of the basic law is voted as a whole.
Article 82 amendments and remittal in second consultation (1) amendments to bills in second advice can be requested, as long as the advice of the subject to which they refer is not yet completed. The applications must be signed by at least one member of the Bundestag and can be provided with a brief explanation. If they are not yet distributed, they are recited.
(2) to treaties with foreign States and similar agreements which regulate the political relations of the Federation or relate to items of federal legislation (article 59 paragraph 2 of the Basic Law), amendments are not allowed.
(3) as long as it is not the last single poll done, can the template completely or partly to other Committee referred back This also applies to already advised parts.
Section 83 compilation of changes (1) changes have been decided in the second consultation, the President can put together.
(2) the decisions of the second form the basis of the third consultation.
(3) are in the second advice all parts of draft of legislation been rejected, so the template is rejected and is not any more advice.
§ 84 third consultation of draft legislation the third consultation takes place, a) If no changes are, subsequently, adopted in second advice b) If changes are decided on the second day after distribution of printed materials with the agreed amendments, only, when at the request of a political group or by five per cent of the members of the Bundestag two-thirds of the members of the Bundestag's decide; in draft legislation the Federal Government, which have been declared urgent (article 81 of the Basic Law), the period shortening with the majority of the members of the Bundestag can be decided. The period of § 20 paragraph 2 sentence 3 applies to the request.
It begins with a general debate only if no general debate has taken place in second advice and they recommended by the Council of elders or five per cent of the members of the Bundestag required by present.
§ 85 amendments and remittal in third consultation (1) amendments to bills in third advice must be signed by a group or by five per cent of the members of the Bundestag and can be provided with a brief explanation. You may relate only to those provisions, to those in second advice changes have been decided. The individual advice is limited to these provisions.
(2) before the final vote, the template can wholly or partly remitted to a different Committee; Article 80, paragraph 1 shall apply. The Committee proposes changes to the decisions of the Bundestag in the second consultation, the recommendation is discussed again in second advice.
§ Will vote after the conclusion of the third consultation 86 final vote on the Bill. The decisions of the second advice remained unchanged, so the final vote immediately follows. Changes have been made, so the final vote at the request of a political group or by present must be suspended five per cent of the members of the Bundestag, until decisions are made and distributed. No special final vote takes place through agreements with foreign States and similar agreements.
Section 87 process to article 113 of the Constitution (1) makes the Federal Government of article 113 paragraph 1 sentence 3 of the basic law is use to suspend the voting. The draft law must be at the earliest after receipt of the opinion of the Federal Government or six weeks after receipt of the desire of the Federal Government when the President of the Bundestag on the agenda.
(2) the Federal Government required pursuant to article 113 para. 2 of the basic law, that the Bundestag again takes decision, the Bill is considered referred back to the Committee responsible and the Committee on Budgets.
(3) is the adopted law was already to the Federal Council in accordance with article 122, the President has to put the Federal Council by the desire of the Federal Government in knowledge. In this case the supply is considered to be not done.
§ 88 treatment of motions (1) on the motions (article 75, paragraph 2 letter c) is after the final vote on the subject of the hearing or, if no final vote is possible, voted to end of the debate. Motions to parts of the budget can be voted on during the third consultation.
(2) motions for resolutions can be transferred only a Committee if the applicant does not contradict. At the request of a political group or present the vote on the next session day is five per cent of the members of the Bundestag to move.
§ 89 Conciliation Committee convened at the request of a political group or by five per cent of the members of the Bundestag the Bundestag may decide to laws that require the consent of the Federal Council, to request the convening of the Mediation Committee (article 77 paragraph 2 sentence 4 of the basic law, article 75, paragraph 1 letter d).
Article 90 advice to decision recommendations of the Mediation Committee (1) the agreement proposal of the Conciliation Committee sees a change of the law adopted by the Bundestag, applies to the treatment of the settlement proposal in the Bundestag § 10 of the rules of procedure of the Conciliation Committee.
(2) the advice of the recommendation of the Conciliation Committee begins on the second day after the distribution as printed matter only, when at the request of a political group or by five per cent of the members of the Bundestag two-thirds of the members of the Bundestag decide it. The period of § 20 paragraph 2 sentence 3 applies to the request.
Section 91 opposition of the Federal Council on the request for rejecting an opposition of Federal Council against a law was approved by the Bundestag (article 77 para 4 of the Basic Law) will vote without justification and debate. Only declarations can be made before the vote. The application will vote by counting the votes in accordance with § 51, if not roll-call vote is required (§ 52).
Article 92 regulations legal regulations of the Federal Government, requiring the approval of the Bundestag or the Bundestag can demand within a certain period, to be repealed the President in consultation with the Council of elders will immediately transfer to the competent committees. Thereby he has to determine a time limit within which the Committee to submit a report to the Bundestag has. The report of the Committee is to put on the agenda of the next meeting of the Bundestag. The Committee submits this report in time, is to put the template without a Committee report to the decision-making on the agenda of the next meeting of the Bundestag.
§ 93 supply and transfer of Union documents (1) documents, reports, briefings, releases, and other information in matters of the European Union, delivered by the Bundestag by the Federal Government or institutions of the European Union, as well as briefings of the European Parliament (Union documents) serve the Bundestag as a basis to exercise his rights from article 23 of the basic law and to participate in European Union Affairs.
(2) a waiver to the Federal Government on the supply line of Union documents out in contradiction of a group or of five per cent of the members of the Bundestag.
(3) Union documents that the sections 3 and 8 of the law on the cooperation between the Federal Government and the German Bundestag in matters of the European Union, as well as resolutions of the European Parliament contain intentions or briefings in the sense, are generally eligible for a transfer. Preparation of the transfer decision assesses the relevance of advice of the document in consultation with the political groups (prioritization). Other Union documents are offered in a suitable form for a notice; at the request of a political group or by five per cent of the members of the Bundestag a transfer takes place also in this respect.
(4) the relevant committees can tell Union documents that are not or not yet transferred them, to the subject of negotiations. The committees have to show the Chairman of the Committee for European Union Affairs, which Union documents have declared it to the subject of the negotiations.
(5) the Chairman of the Committee on the Affairs of the European Union the President in coordination with the other committees shall submit a transfer proposal for the incoming documents of the Union and the Union documents declared by the committees on the subject of negotiations. The President will transfer the Union documents in consultation with the political groups immediately to a Committee leading role and to other committees with advice. Is contradicted by a Committee or a group of planned or carried out transfer, the Elders Council decides.
(6) the title of the transferred documents of the Union are recorded in a summary overview, which is distributed, and from which it is obvious the templates have been performed which committees. Union documents within the meaning of paragraph 3 sentence 1, to those of any group, consulting relevant pending or proposed a transfer, are in the collection overview listed separately.
(7) a Union document is as Bundestag printed matter distributed, if the Chairman of the Committee for European Union Affairs it foresees his transfer proposal, or if the Committee submits a recommendation beyond the knowledge. Others as in paragraph 3 listed Union documents not be set 1 as Bundestag printed material distributed; a recommendation refers to such a Union document, is reported under the confidentiality only on its substance.
(8) written briefings from the Federal Government, according to § 9 paragraph 5 of the law on the cooperation between the Federal Government and the German Bundestag in matters of the European Union must be on the agenda of the session of the Bundestag set at the request of a political group or by five per cent of the members of the Parliament within three weeks after receipt and advise.
section 93a Committee advising Union documents (1) on the advice of Union documents the committees examine the observance of the principles of subsidiarity and proportionality. The Committee on European Union Affairs intends to contest a violation, is immediately inform, to give this first opportunity to comment. The Committee intends to only a notice, is yet to report the Bundestag if the Affairs Committee asserts concerns due to a breach of the principles of subsidiarity and proportionality of the European Union. The Committees consider the deadline requirements relevant at the level of the European Union in their decision-making.
(2) the committees can begin their deliberations and recommendation of a decision a follow-up document to the Union document referred them. As well a Committee may submit repeated a recommendation, especially to newer developments to take into account. The committees are to teach and opportunity, to complement an already given opinion within a time limit specified by the Committee responsible or to give an opinion again.
(3) a Committee responsible for a particular Union document is responsible after an opinion of the Bundestag for the treatment of an effort of the Federal Government to achieve a consensus with the Bundestag after submitting a parliamentary reservation. Paragraph 2 sentence 3 shall apply accordingly. The Committee has to submit a further recommendation to the Bundestag.
(4) paragraph 3 applies the European Union to the agreement between the Bundestag and the Federal Government on the opening of negotiations on accession and treaty changes according to § 10 of the Act on the cooperation between the Federal Government and the German Bundestag in matters.
(5) the Committee may consult members of Parliament as well as members of the Council and the Commission of the European Union or their agents to their consultations in European Affairs. Consult Union documents together with committees of the European Parliament of equal jurisdiction.
(6) the Committee may send delegations to a Committee of the European Parliament with the same jurisdiction or other institutions of the European Union for the preparation of decisions on Union documents.
§ 93b Committee on the Affairs of the European Union (1) to be ordered in accordance with article 45 of the Basic Law of the Bundestag Committee for European Union Affairs is in accordance with the rules of procedure and the decisions of the Bundestag the handling of Union documents in accordance with article 93, paragraph 1.
(2) the Bundestag Committee for European Union Affairs, may authorise at the request of a political group or by five per cent of the members of the Bundestag determines designated Union documents or templates on this related rights of the Parliament in accordance with article 23 of the basic law to the Federal Government, as well as the rights that are granted to the Bundestag in the contractual basis of the European Union , to perceive. Insofar as the rights in the integration responsibility law are designed, an authorization only occurs when the participation of the Parliament in the form of a law must be made. Even without an authorisation pursuant to sentence 1, the Committee on European Union Affairs can perceive the rights of the Bundestag in accordance with sentence 1 to the Federal Government, if not contrary to one of the committees involved. Sentence 3 is not in the area of common foreign and security policy, as well as for decisions according to article 9, paragraph 1, of the integration responsibility law. He may exercise the rights of the Bundestag under article 45 sentence 3 of the basic law in accordance with the following provisions. The right of the Federal Parliament, to decide on a matter of the European Union at any time shall remain unaffected.
(3) the Committee on the Affairs of the European Union has set 1 before issuing a statement to the Federal Government to the Union document in authorized in accordance with paragraph 2 to obtain an opinion of the committees involved. Will he differ from the opinion of one or more committees, a joint meeting with the Advisory Committees should be convened. In urgent cases the Chairman of committees according to § 72, sentence 2 can vote in writing.
(4) wants to make the Committee on European Union Affairs set 3 use of his rights pursuant to paragraph 2, applies to paragraph 3 in accordance with the procedure. A Committee may ask stating the reasons the Committee on European Union Affairs to test whether it avails set 2 his right in accordance with paragraph 2; If rejected, paragraph 6 shall apply accordingly. With advisory committees are to participate, if the lead and the Committee keep this necessary for European Union Affairs; Paragraph 3 sentence 3 shall apply accordingly.
(5) to convene a meeting of the Committee for European Union Affairs outside of the schedule or outside of the permanent meeting place of the Bundestag the Chairman of the Committee may also, by way of derogation from § 60 if it is requires the scheduling of the competent institutions of the European Union and the approval of the President.
(6) of the content and the justification of the opinion adopted by the Committee on European Union Affairs to the Federal Government to a Union document the Committee for European Union Affairs reports to a, which is distributed as Bundestag printed matter and to put on the agenda within three session weeks after the distribution is. However, a debate if this from a political group or present five is required per cent of the members of the Bundestag.
(7) the Committee on the Affairs of the European Union can make a Union document that is transferred him with advice, to the recommendation of the Committee responsible amendments; the amendment must be presented to the President by no later than 18.00 on the day before of consulting the recommendation to the Union document.
(8) to the meetings of the Committee for European Union Affairs, German members receive European Parliament access; more German members of the European Parliament are entitled as a representative to take part. Eligible members of the European Parliament are appointed by the President of the German Bundestag on the proposal of the groups of the Bundestag, from their parties German members of the European Parliament until the election of the European Parliament, elected at the latest by the end of the electoral term of the German Bundestag. The appointed members of the European Parliament are empowered to encourage the advice of negotiating items as well as to provide information during the deliberations of the Committee on European Union Affairs and to comment.
(9) the Committee on the Affairs of the European Union has to establish principles on the treatment of the Union templates sent to it and to make it the starting point of its recommendation to the Federal Parliament or its opinion with regard to the Federal Government.
§ 93c subsidiarity complaint the decision to raise a rebuke of subsidiarity, in accordance with article 6 of the Protocol on the application of the principles of subsidiarity and proportionality is in principle taken by the Bundestag; in accordance with § 93, informed the Committee can choose b paragraph 2 to 4 for the Affairs of the European Union.
§ 93d subsidiarity action (1) the Bundestag decides the bringing of an action pursuant to article 8 of the Protocol on the application of the principles of subsidiarity and proportionality (subsidiarity action), is responsible for its implementation including the litigation before the Court of Justice of the Committee for European Union Affairs. This includes the formulation of the writ and the appointment of a representative, if this was not already decided by the German Bundestag.
(2) requires at least a quarter of the members of the Bundestag the bringing of the action (article 23 paragraph 1a sentence 2 of the Basic Law), the application must in time to make a proper consultation in the Bundestag is secured within the time-limit. The application has at least the essential causes of action to call. Paragraph 1 shall apply subject to the proviso that the designation of a representative in consultation with applicants and applicants are adequately to participate in the formulation of the application, the implementation of the action. They have to appoint a representative. Article 69, paragraph 3, sentence 3 shall apply.
(3) different views, which are represented in accordance with article 12 paragraph 1 sentence 2 of the integration responsibility law of at least one quarter of the members of the Bundestag are also to include in the petition. Paragraph 2 sentence 3 second half-sentence, sentence 4 and 5 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(4) is the deadline for the submission of a subsidiarity action to a time outside of the schedule of the Bundestag, the Committee on the Affairs of the European Union to the bringing of the action is authorized, if not the Bundestag decided earlier on this. § applies 93 b paragraph 2 sentence 3.
§ 94 stability templates are templates of the Federal Government in accordance with section 8, paragraph 1, of the Act to promote the stability and growth of the economy (stability templates) from the President immediately referred the Committee on Budgets. The Committee on Budgets has to advise the template within the-session following on the receipt of the opinion of the Federal Council at the latest. The report of the Committee on Budgets is to put at least one day before the expiration of four weeks after receipt of the submission to the Bundestag on the agenda. Up to this point, the Committee on Budgets has presented no recommendation, is to put the template without a Committee report on the agenda of the next meeting of the Bundestag. Amendments relating to stability templates should be focused only on a reduction of the expenditure (§ 42 of the federal financial regulation).
Section 95 budget draft of the budget and the budget, change templates to these designs (additional templates), are (1) budget templates Templates for amending the budget law and the budget (supplementary budget templates), as well as other budget related templates. All budget templates are to transfer the Budget Committee; upon your request, the committees are to hear expert. Article 63, paragraph 2 shall apply mutatis mutandis. The Committee on Budgets should reflect the opinions of the committees involved. The President basically transfer supplement templates without first consulting. Supplementary budget templates can be referred by the President without first consulting on a proposal from the Council of elders and treated subsequently in a consultancy.
(2) the second consultation of the draft of the budget and the budget at the earliest six weeks, the final Advisory by supplementary budget templates at the earliest three weeks after transmission is permitted, unless it is the opinion of the Federal Council before the end of the article 110 para 3 of the basic law period on.
(3) for the final advice of supplementary budget templates is in addition to the provisions for the second consultation (sections 81, 82) the provision relating to the final vote (section 86) mutatis mutandis.
(4) the Committee on Budgets has supplementary budget templates at the latest within the session following on the receipt of the opinion of the Federal Council to advise. The report of the Committee is to put on the agenda of the next meeting of the Bundestag. Has the Committee is not completed within the time limit his consultations, is to put the template without a Committee report on the agenda of the next meeting of the Bundestag.
§ 96 financial templates
(1) financial templates are all templates that are suitable because of their fundamental importance or its financial scope to affect the public finances of the Federation or of the countries significantly and are not budget templates within the meaning of section 95. In case of doubt, the Bundestag decides on the nature of templates after consultation of the Committee on Budgets.
(2) financial templates are referred to the Committee on Budgets and the Committee after the first consultation. Are bills through the adoption of an amendment in Committee to financial templates, has the Committee to inform the President about this. This will transfer the version adopted by the Committee the Committee on Budgets; the transfer can be associated with a period of grace.
(3) financial templates by members of the Bundestag shall set out the financial implications in the explanatory statement. The President gives the opportunity to comment on the impact on the public finances of the Federal and State Governments within four weeks from the Federal Government. The report of the Committee on Budgets should be used only after receipt of the opinion of the Federal Government or after four weeks on the agenda.
(4) as far as the financial template affects the public finances of the Federal Government, the Budget Committee shall examine their compatibility with the current budget and future budgets. Examination of the Budget Committee reveals that the template will affect the current budget, he presents a proposal to cover the loss of revenue or spending with the report to the Federal Parliament at the same time; It has an effect on future budgets, the Committee on Budgets expressed in his report on the possibilities of future coverage. The Federal Government commented on the template, is expressed in his report to this opinion the Committee on Budgets. The Committee on Budgets do not cover proposal, the template is presented the Bundestag, after justification by an applicant only about the possibility of a cover, advises and decides. Is denied the possibility to cover by the Bundestag, the template is considered done.
(5) where the financial template affects the public finances of countries, the Committee on Budgets tells nature and extent of impacts in its report.
(6) results in the report of the Committee on Budgets, that members or agents of the Federal Government raise concerns about the financial impact of the template, the decisions of the Committee responsible or of the coverage proposal, the President is the Federal Government opportunity to comment insofar as this is not already present. In this case, the report can be used only after receipt of the opinion, or after four weeks on the agenda. Has the Federal Government taken a position, the Committee on Budgets should comment on this opinion the Bundestag over.
(7) are amendments with financial implications of fundamental importance or significant financial package is decided in the second consultation, the third advice - is carried out after prior consultation in the Committee on Budgets - in the second week after the voting.
(8) the reports of the Committee on Budgets, which contain a cover proposal, can be discussed without compliance with the time limit prescribed for the second consultation of draft legislation (§ 81 paragraph 1 sentence 2). For reports that contain no coverage proposal, the period prescribed for the second advice cannot be shortened or lifted, unless the Bundestag decides to proceed in accordance with section 80, paragraph 2.
sec. 96a is proceeding under the Parliament Act (1) the Chairman of a Committee to convene a meeting outside the schedule for consideration of a request in accordance with article 4, paragraph 1, or article 7 para 1 in conjunction with § 4 para 1 of the parliamentary participation act committed, if it has been a faction in the Committee or at least one third of the members of the Committee and the approval of the President.
(2) a request must be on referral of the Bundestag according to § 4 paragraph 1 sentence 4 or § 7 para 1 in conjunction with § 4 para 1 of the parliamentary participation act within seven days since the distribution of printed matter to the President. After receipt of the request, the President thereof immediately informed the political groups and the Federal Government.
(3) the Federal Government shall inform the Bundestag according to section 6, paragraph 1, of the parliamentary participation Act through a written report, this is distributed as printed matter. The same applies to other written briefings of the Bundestag. The Chairman and coordinators of the Committee on Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee outside a meeting of the Committee be informed in cases of § 5 para 1 of the parliamentary participation Act pursuant to paragraph 2 basically. The Bundestag approved a request in accordance with § 5 ABS. 3 of the parliamentary participation Act, the General rules apply for more briefings.
(4) the secret protection procedure of the German Bundestag (annex 3) shall apply.
Article 97 no-confidence motion against the Chancellor (1) the Bundestag can on application in accordance with article 67 para 1 of the basic law the Chancellor express distrust. The application is a quarter of the members of the Bundestag or a political group, which includes at least one quarter of the members of the Bundestag, to sign and to provide, in the manner that the Bundestag a particular named candidate as successor to the election is proposed. Applications that do not meet these conditions, may not be used on the order of the day.
(2) a successor is, although several election proposals are made to choose a ballot with hidden ballot (paragraph 49). It is only then when he United the voices of the majority of the members of the Bundestag to.
(3) for the time of the election, para 2 of the Basic Law article 67 shall apply.
Article 98 motion of confidence of the Federal Chancellor (1) who can Chancellor request in accordance with article 68 of the basic law, to give him the confidence; for the time of the vote on the request, para 2 of the basic law applies pursuant to article 68.
(2) the request is not the consent of the majority of the members of the Bundestag, the Bundestag within twenty-one days on request of a quarter of the members of the Parliament in accordance with article 97, paragraph 2 can choose a different Chancellor.
§ 99 urgent bills of the Federal Government pursuant to article 81 of the Basic Law (1) the Federal Government bills that have been referred to or again submitted to the Bundestag after the Declaration of emergency of legislation, in the framework of article 81 of the basic law by the Federal Government as urgent must be used at the request of the Federal Government on the agenda of the next meeting. By the order of the day is possible only once.
(2) of the Bill is deemed rejected, also when twice in the second or third advice on a single or final vote because of quorum not voted.
Section 100 large requests large requests to the Federal Government (article 75, paragraph 1 letter f) must be submitted to the President. they must be short and definitely ready and can be provided with a brief explanation. Is referenced in the explanatory statement to other materials, corresponding to § 77 para 2 applies.
§ 101 answer and advice of large requests the President tells the large request of the Federal Government and called on to explain whether and when she will answer. After receipt of the reply, the big question is used on the agenda. The advice must be, if it is requested by a political group or by five per cent of the members of the Bundestag.
§ 102 rejection answering the big questions of the Federal Government rejects at all or for the next three weeks answering the big question off, so the Bundestag can put the large request for consultation on the agenda. She must be, if it is requested by a political group or by five per cent of the members of the Bundestag. Before the debate, one the questioner can get the word to additional oral reasons.
§ 103 limitation of advice on the big questions go great requests so numerous a, that they jeopardize the proper dispatch of business, so the Bundestag can limit temporarily in the deliberations on a specific weekly meeting day. In this case, the Bundestag may decide to advise on individual large requests another session day.
§ 104 small requests (1) in small requests (section 75 para. 3) may be required by the Federal Government information on intended designated areas. The questions are submitted to the President; they may contain no irrelevant assertions or opinions. A brief description of the grounds can be attached.
(2) the President calls on the Federal Government, in writing to answer the questions within a fortnight; He can extend this period in consultation with the honourable Member.
§ 105 questions individual members of the Bundestag every Member of Parliament is entitled to set short specific questions for oral or written answer to the Federal Government. Details is governed by guidelines (Appendix 4).
Section 106 current hour and survey of the Federal Government (1) for the debate on a determined designated topic of General current interest in short contributions from five minutes (current hour) apply, unless these rules otherwise prescribes, the guidelines (Appendix 5).
(2) in part-session weeks, a survey of Federal Government takes place, the members of the Bundestag can ask questions of topical interest to the Federal Government within the framework of their responsibilities, to the previous session of the Federal Government, primarily but. Details is governed by guidelines (annex 7).
§ 107 immunity matters (1) request for immunity matters are directly from the President to the Committee for verification, to pass on immunity and rules of procedure.
(2) this has to establish principles on the treatment of requests for waiver of the immunity of members of the Bundestag (annex 6) and the starting point of his recommendations for decision-making to be developed in some cases to the Federal Parliament to make these principles.
(3) to advise on a recommendation is not bound by a deadline. She should at the earliest on the third day after distribution of the template (article 75, paragraph 1 letter h) start. The recommendation is still not distributed, she will read.
(4) prior to the Constitution of the Committee for verification, immunity and the rules of procedure, the President may immediately present a recommendation to the Bundestag immunity matters.
IX. treatment of petitions section 108 jurisdiction of the Petitions Committee (1) the referred to in article 45 c of the basic law by the Bundestag to ordering petition Committee is responsible for the treatment of requests appointed under article 17 of the basic law to the Bundestag and complaints. Tasks and powers of the military representative of the Bundestag shall remain unaffected.
(2) unless otherwise stated in the law on the powers of the Committee on Petitions of the German Bundestag, the petitions in accordance with the following provisions are treated.
§ 109 referral of petitions (1) the President will transfer the petitions to the Committee on Petitions. This carries an opinion of the specialist committees, if the Petitions relate to a subject matter of the advice in these committees.
(2) the members of the Bundestag, which present a petition, are to pull on their request to the Advisory Committee negotiations.
Section 110 rights of the Committee on Petitions (1) which has a Committee on Petitions to establish principles on the treatment of petitions and complaints, and to make these principles to the starting point of his decision in a particular case.
(2) in so far as the request for file template, information or access to facilities immediately to federal authorities, federal authorities, establishments and foundations governed by public law are set up, the competent Member of the Federal Government is to communicate.
(3) the hearing of petitioners, witnesses or experts in time to inform the competent Member of the Federal Government.
Section 111 delegation of powers to individual members of the Petitions Committee that delegation of powers must article 45 c of the basic act on one or more of its members according to the law the petition Committee decide in individual cases. Content and scope of the transfer shall be determined in the decision.
§ 112 decision recommendation and report of the Committee on Petitions (1) will report on the petitions dealt with by the Committee on Petitions with a recommendation submitted to the Bundestag in a collective overview. The report will be presented each month. In addition, the Committee on petitions shall the Bundestag annually a written report on its activities.
(2) the reports are distributed and used within three session weeks after the distribution on the agenda; they can be supplemented orally by the rapporteur. However, a debate if this from a political group or present five is required per cent of the members of the Bundestag.
(3 the way of the completion of their petition is communicated) respondents. This message should be accompanied by reasons.
X. the military representative of the Bundestag § 113 of the Parliamentary Commissioner for the choice of the military representative is selected with the hidden ballot (paragraph 49).
§ 114 reports of the military representative (1) the reports of the Parliamentary Commissioner for the transfer of the President the Defense Committee, unless that require a group or five per cent of the members of the Bundestag, to put it on the agenda.
(2) the Defence Committee has to report to the Bundestag.
§ 115 consultancy reports of the military representative (1) the President gives the military representative in the debate on the reports presented by him the word, if five per cent of the members of the Bundestag is been required of a faction or present.
(2) the summons of the military representative to the sessions of the Bundestag may be required five per cent of the members of the Bundestag from a group or present; Paragraph 1 shall apply.
XI. certification and enforcement which decisions of the Bundestag section 116 is about each session plenary protocols (1) made a Stenographischer report (plenary Protocol).
(2) the plenary minutes will be distributed to the members of the Bundestag.
(3) all other shots of the negotiations of the Bundestag, E.g. tape recordings, are to lay down in the Parliamentary Archives.
§ 117 examination of the transcript by the speakers each speaker receives the transcript of his speech to the test. She is to return to the stenographic service period of two hours. The transcript is given in print, if not timely returns of the speakers. Transcripts of speeches cannot be left to one another as the President only with the consent of the speaker to review prior to their examination by the speaker.
§ 118 correction of transcript (1) corrections, which makes the speaker on writing, the meaning of the speech or its individual parts must not be changed. Doubts arise regarding the admissibility of a correction and is no understanding between the speaker and the head of the stenographic service is achieved, the decision of the President is to overtake.
(2) the President may refer any evidence.
§ 119 minutes by heckling (1) is an interjection which is recorded in the transcript, an integral part of the Protocol of the plenary, unless he shall be deleted with the consent of the President and the parties involved.
(2) an interjection which has escaped the President, can be challenged in the next session.
§ 120 certification decisions except the plenary log is made about each session a decision (official) Protocol, which is signed by the President. The official protocol will be distributed to the members of the Bundestag and is deemed approved if no objection is raised following the distribution meeting date.
§ 121 opposition against the official protocol will be appealed against the official protocol and this not done by the explanation of the Secretary, as the President asked the Bundestag. Shall be deemed the appeal to be well-founded, the new version of the offending site is to add the next official protocol.
§ 122 transmission adopted laws (1) the President of the Bundestag shall immediately the Federal Council the adopted law (article 77 paragraph 1 sentence 2 of the Basic Law).
(2) based on a print of the law decision will send the President to the Chancellor and to the responsible Minister and tells it, when the supply of the adopted law on the Federal Council para 1 sentence 2 of the basic law is done under article 77.
(3) before sending pursuant to paragraph 1 in the version of the law adopted by the German Bundestag in the final printing errors or other obvious mistakes detected, the President with the agreement of the Committee responsible may cause an adjustment. The President the law referred to in paragraph 1 is already sent's attention to correct them in the further legislative process the President of the Federal Council on the printing errors or other obvious mistakes with the request after the consent of the Committee responsible. By this request, communication to make is the Chancellor and the lead Minister.
§ 122a of electronic documents (1) as far as writing is intended for the placement of templates, the recording as electronic document enough this form if this is suitable for further processing.
(2) the document must be accompanied by an electronic signature to the signature law. Regulations, which are adopted by the Council of elders rules the for more.
123 period calculation (1) periods of the day of the distribution of the printed matter is not counting §; It is considered distributed when she electronically available or in their mailboxes has been distributed to the members of the Bundestag.
(2) the terms are deemed to be maintained, even if due to technical difficulties or for random reasons for individual members of the Bundestag a printed matter only available electronically or in their mailboxes has been distributed to the general distribution.
To § 124 deadline when calculating a time limit to submit within the a declaration from the Bundestag or a power is, the day on which the Declaration or performance occurs, is not included. The Declaration or performance on a Saturday to Sunday, or a holiday recognized by law at the seat of the Bundestag, is then the next following working day occurs in its place. The Declaration or performance is during the usual business hours, at the latest to cause 18: 00.
§ 125 unfinished objects
At the end of the electoral term of the Bundestag, all templates be deemed to have been done. This applies not for petitions and templates that require no decision-making.
XII. deviations and interpretation of these rules of procedure § 126 deviations from these rules deviations from the provisions of these rules of procedure may be adopted in each case with two-thirds majority of the members of the Bundestag, when the provisions of the basic law do not preclude the.
Footnote (+++ to the non-application see section 126a para 2 +++) § 126a of the special application of minority rights in the 18th legislature (1) following rules apply for the duration of the 18 parliamentary term: 1. at the request of 120 of its members the Bundestag uses a Committee of inquiry in accordance with article 44 of the basic law. The number of members of the Committee of inquiry is according to the distribution procedure adopted by the German Parliament (Bundestag printed 18/212) meant that those groups which are not the Federal Government, together provide a quarter of the members.
2. the Defence Committee ensures that at the request of all Committee members of factions, which are not the Federal Government, in accordance with Article 45a (2) of the basic law a matter of Defense is made to the subject of his investigation and the rights which are entitled to a quarter of the members of the Committee according to the law of the Committee of inquiry, claimed by these Member States according to can be.
3. at the request of 120 members of the Parliament, the President convenes the Bundestag.
4. at the request of 120 of its members, the Bundestag for violation of a legislative act of the European Union against the subsidiarity principle collects action before the Court of Justice of the European Union according to article 23 paragraph 1a of the basic law.
5. at the request of 120 of its members, the Bundestag who believe that according to article 12, paragraph 1, of the integration responsibility Act in conjunction with section 93d in the writ makes clear, provided that they do not support the bringing of an action for infringement of a legislative act of the European Union against the principle of subsidiarity to the Court of the European Union.
6. a request, the Federal Government may paragraph 5 explaining according to § 8 of the Act on the cooperation between the Federal Government and the German Bundestag in matters of the European Union the reasons for which not all matters of opinion of the Bundestag were considered, then joins the Bundestag if 120 of its members will be charged.
7. a request after informing the Committee on Budgets, in accordance with section 5, paragraph 4 of the ESM financing law by which by Germany pursuant to article 5 (1) of the Treaty establishing the European stability mechanism is appointed Governor and Deputy of the Committee on Budgets then join, if all Committee members of the political groups, which are not the Federal Government, will be charged.
8. If applications or templates of the Federal Government in accordance with article 5, paragraph 6 of the ESM Financing Act or § 4 paragraph 5 of the stabilization mechanism Act the Budget Committee at the request of all Committee members of factions, which are not the Federal Government, conducts a public hearing according to article 70, paragraph 1, sentence 2.
9. when transferred templates, the Committee at the request of all Committee members of factions, which are not the Federal Government, conducts a public hearing according to article 70, paragraph 1, sentence 2.
10. a plenary consultation instead of an extended public Committee meetings (§ 69 paragraph 5) takes place, if it is required by all members of the Committee, which are not the Federal Government.
11. at the request of 120 of its members of Parliament according to article 56, paragraph 1 uses a Board of inquiry.
(2) to the regulations referred to in paragraph 1, section 126 does not apply.
On the interpretation of these rules of procedure, the President decides § 127 doubt occurring interpretation of its rules of procedure (1) during a session of the Bundestag for individual cases. In addition the interpretation of these rules is the Committee for verification, immunity and rules of procedure; the President, a Committee, a political group, one quarter of the members of the Committee for verification, immunity and rules of procedure, or five per cent of the members of the Bundestag can demand that the interpretation is presented the Bundestag to decide.
(2) a corresponding request pursuant to paragraph 1 sentence 2 not proffered, the Committee shall decide on verification, immunity and rules of procedure, how to disclose is its interpretation.
Rights of the Committee on verification, immunity and the rules of procedure which may Committee for verification, immunity and the rules of procedure advise § 128 questions from his Division and submit recommendations to the Bundestag (article 75, paragraph 1 letter h).
Appendix 1 rules of conduct for members of the German Bundestag (text see: BTGO1980Anl 1) Appendix 2 registration of associations and their representatives (text see: BTGO1980Anl 2) Appendix 3 secret protection procedure of the German Bundestag (text see: BTGO1980Anl 3) system 4 guidelines for question time, and for the written questions (text see: BTGO1980Anl 4) attachment 5 rules for debates to topics of current interest (see text : BTGO1980Anl 5) Appendix 6 principles in immunity matters and in cases of approval in accordance with article 50, para. 3 StPO and section 382, para 3 ZPO and appropriations in accordance with article 90 b para 2, § 194 section 4 StGB (text see: BTGO1980Anl 6) Annex 6 decision of the German Bundestag on the waiver of the immunity of members of the Bundestag (text see: BTGO1980Bes) Appendix 7 survey of the Federal Government (see text : BTGO1980Anl 7) Annex 8 (dropped out)
Search Translated Laws of Germany