Regulation on the implementation of assistance to overcome special social difficultiesNon-official table of contents
Date of departure: 24.01.2001
" Regulation on Implementation of assistance to overcome special social difficulties of 24. January 2001 (BGBl. 179), as defined by Article 14 of the Law of 27. December 2003 (BGBl. I p. 3022) "
|:||Modified by Art. 14 G v. 27.12.2003 I 3022|
For details, see the Notes
(+ + + text evidence from: 1.8.2001 + + +)
headline: IdF d. Art. 14 No. 1 G v. 27.12.2003 I 3022 mWv 1.1.2005 unofficial table of contents
Based on § 72 (5) of the Federal Social Assistance Act (BundessozialAssistance Act) in the version of the Notice of 23 March 2011 March 1994 (BGBl. 646, 2975), which was last amended by Article 1 (4) of the Law of 25. June 1999 (BGBl. 1442), in conjunction with Article 6 (1) of the Law of 16. February 1993 (BGBl. 239), the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs is ordering: Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Personal requirements
(1) Persons living in particular social difficulties, when special conditions of life are linked to social difficulties in such a way that overcoming the special circumstances of life also requires overcoming the social difficulties. Any subsequent assistance shall be granted to persons, to the extent that the threat of re-entry of particular social difficulties can only be averted from them by means of this Regulation.(2) Special living conditions exist in the case of a missing or insufficient dwelling, in the case of unsecured economic livelihood, in the case of violent living conditions, in the case of dismissal from a closed facility or in the case of comparable Adverse circumstances. Special living conditions can have their causes in external circumstances or in the person of the help seekers.(3) Social difficulties arise if a life in the Community is substantially restricted by the exclusion of the person seeking help or a third party, in particular in connection with the maintenance or procurement of an apartment, with Obtaining or securing a job, with family or other social relationships or with impunity. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Nature and scope of the measures
(1) The nature and scope of the actions depends on the goal of the help search To enable self-help, to enable participation in life in the community and to ensure the leadership of a dignified life. By helping those seeking help to cope independently of their particular social difficulties, they should be able to organise their lives according to their needs, wishes and abilities, and to be self-responsible. It should also be borne in mind that those who are seeking help are obliged to take part in overcoming the special social difficulties. The provision of services of other bodies or in accordance with other provisions of the Twelfth Book of the Social Code, which are suitable for the purposes of this Regulation, shall be accompanied by the provisions relating to the reimbursement claims of the service providers in accordance with § § 102 bis (German) 114 of the Tenth Book of the Social Code also apply between institutions of social assistance.(2) Measures are the services, cash and benefits in kind which are necessary in order to prevent, eliminate, mitigate or prevent the aggravation of particular social difficulties. As a matter of priority, help for self-help is the provision of advice and personal support for the people seeking help and for their relatives, in the maintenance and procurement of an apartment, in the provision of training, and in the acquisition of a home. and securing a job as well as building and maintaining social relationships and shaping everyday life. In the case of aid, special features and special abilities and inclinations are to be taken into account.(3) In the determination and determination of the need for assistance, as well as in the preparation and continuation of a comprehensive plan, the help seekers should be involved, taking into account the existing forces and abilities. Where an overall plan is drawn up, the identified needs and the measures to be taken in response to the need shall be identified and the relationship between them should be specified. In doing so, the associated use of the various aids according to the Twelfth Book of Social Code and other performance laws must be sought. To the extent necessary, the institution of social assistance shall cooperate with others on a case-by-case basis; in the case of persons before the completion of the 21. Life-year is required to work together with the public youth welfare institution.(4) The overall plan and measures shall be reviewed as soon as circumstances justify the assumption that the aid is not or no longer designed in a targeted manner or that the end of the assistance does not take part in the assistance of its forces.(5) In stationary facilities the aid shall be granted only for a limited period and only if an available outpatient or partially inpatient assistance is not suitable and the inpatient assistance is part of an overall plan, the preparation of which is to be carried out for the In-patient assistance was involved in social assistance. If it is not possible to draw up an overall plan before the aid begins, it must be carried out immediately thereafter. The aid shall be reviewed after six months at the latest. Women's houses are not institutions within the meaning of sentence 1; outpatient measures in accordance with § § 3 to 6 are not excluded by the stay in a women's house. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Advice and personal support
(1) For advice and personal support, it is above all that To identify the need to identify the causes of the particular circumstances of life and social difficulties, to make them aware of the need to overcome the specific circumstances of life and social difficulties. (b) inform measures and appropriate assistance offers and organisations to provide them with the necessary information and to promote their use and effectiveness.(2) Advice and personal support must be geared to maintaining and developing the willingness and ability to participate in the overcoming of the particular social difficulties and as far as possible. regardless of social welfare. They should also include necessary assistance in the use of eligible social benefits, in the use of debtors ' advice or in the execution of matters involving authorities and courts.(3) As far as it is necessary in individual cases, the personal support shall also extend to the environment of the help-seeking
- Understanding the nature of the particular living conditions and the associated social difficulties and counteracting prejudices,
- To encounter influences that affect efforts and abilities to overcome particular social difficulties.
(4) Consultation and personal support can are also granted in groups where this type of assistance is appropriate to bring about the success of the measures. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Preservation and procurement of an apartment
(1) Measures for the maintenance and procurement of an apartment are above all the necessary advice and personal support.(2) In so far as it requires measures pursuant to paragraph 1, the assistance shall also include other services for the maintenance and procurement of an apartment in accordance with the third chapter of the Twelfth Book of Social Code, in particular in accordance with § 34.(3) Security measures shall be without prejudice to the right to assistance to overcome particular social difficulties in the maintenance and procurement of an apartment. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Training, obtaining and securing a workplace
(1) Help for training, and for obtaining and obtaining a job Securing a job if other work-and employment-effective measures are not considered in the individual case, in particular measures aimed at obtaining the skills and skills and the willingness to take action and to develop, to pursue a regular activity and to earn a living for themselves and members from earned income.(2) Measures may include, in particular, those which
Non-official table of contents
- the impending loss of a training or
- enable the training of general schools to be completed and those for the pursuit of gainful employment on the job market.
- allowing training for a suitable profession,
- to obtain and secure a suitable workplace or other appropriate work,
- the conclusion of employment relationships subject to social security contributions, or the development of a livelihood through independent activity.
§ 6 Help to build and maintain social relationships and to design everyday life
§ 68 (1) of the Twelfth Book of the Social Code also includes help for the establishment and maintenance of social relations and the shaping of everyday life. It includes, above all, personal assistance measures, which are
- the encounter and the handling of others. People,
- an active design, structuring, and managing everyday life,
- economic and health-conscious way of life,
- the visit of facilities or events that are the conviviality, entertainment or cultural purposes
- a sociable, sporty or cultural activity
to promote or enable. Non-official table of contents
§ 7 Entry into force, expiry date
This Regulation shall enter into force on the first day of the sixth following the date of delivery. Calendar month in effect. At the same time, the regulation for the implementation of Section 72 of the Federal Social Assistance Act of 9. June 1976 (BGBl. 1469), as amended by Article 4 (5) of the Law of 16. February 1993 (BGBl I p. 239), except for force. Non-official table of contents
The Bundesrat has agreed.