Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bshg_47v/BJNR003390964.html
Regulation according to § 60 of the twelfth book of social security code (integration assistance regulation) BSHG § 47V copy date: 27.05.1964 full quotation: "integration assistance regulation as amended by the notice of 1 February 1975 (BGBl. I p. 433), most recently by article 13 of the law of December 27, 2003 (BGBl. I S. 3022) has been changed" stand: Neugefasst by BEK. v. 1.2.1975 I 433;
amended by art. 13 G v. 27.12.2003 3022 for more information on the stand number you find in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity: 8.2.1975 +++) (+++ no longer apply requirements due to EinigVtr accordance with article 109 No. 4 alia f DBuchst. ee G v. 8.12.2010 I 1864 mWv 15.12.2010 +++) heading: IdF d. Article 13 No. 1 G v. 27.12.2003 I 3022 mWv 1.1.2005 this regulation has been on the basis of article 2 § 1 V v. 15.1.1975 I 267 of the Federal Minister for youth , Family and health.
1. persons whose mobility is restricted by an impairment of the support or motion system in considerable extent section I persons § 1 physically much disabled people through physical affliction much in their participation capacity constrained in the sense of § 53 para 1 sentence 1 of the twelfth book of the social code are 2 persons with substantial leakage of the face or the body, or repulsive-looking distortions especially of the face , 3. persons whose physical capacity due to disease, injury or malfunction of an internal organ or the skin on a significant scale is limited, 4. blind or such visually impaired, those with glasses correction without special optical AIDS a) in the better eye or such at close range at a distance of at least 30 cm or in the remote area a Visual acuity of not more than 0.3 is or b) by letter of a unidentified errors of the Visual function by corresponding severity there are , 5. persons who are deaf or a linguistic understanding of the hearing with hearing AIDS is possible 6 strong stutter who cannot speak, soul pigeons and Hörstummen, people with significant voice disorders, as well as persons who strongly stammer, or whose language is strongly unartikuliert.
§ 2 significantly mentally handicapped people mentally much disabled within the meaning of § 53 para 1 sentence 1 of the twelfth book of the social code are persons who are restricted because of a weakness of their faculties in considerable extent in their ability to participate in the life of society.
§ 3 emotional disorders significantly mentally handicapped people, a significant restriction of the ability of participation within the meaning of § 53 para 1 sentence 1 of twelfth book social law resulted may have, are 1 physically not justifiable psychosis, 2. seelische errors as a result of diseases or injuries of the brain of seizure disorders or other illnesses or physical impairments, 3. addictions, 4th neurosis and personality disorders.
sections 4 and 5 (dropped out) - section II performance of integration assistance § 6 rehabilitative sport to also medically prescribed rehabilitation sports in groups under medical supervision and monitoring is one of the benefits of medical rehabilitation in the sense of § 54 para 1 sentence 1 of the twelfth book social code in conjunction with section 26 of the ninth book of the social code.
§ 7 (dropped out) § 8 help to obtain a motor vehicle (1) the aid for the procurement of a vehicle is considered service to participate in working life and to participate in the life of the community within the meaning of § 54 para 1 sentence 1 of the twelfth book social code in conjunction with the articles 33 and 55 of the ninth book of the social code. Is accorded in reasonable, if the disabled person due to nature or severity of his disability in particular for participation in working life on the use of a motor vehicle; the motor vehicle assistance regulation applies for participation in working life.
(2) the assistance may be granted as a loan referred to in paragraph 1.
(3) the aid referred to in paragraph 1 is usually depends on that the handicapped person can operate the motor vehicle itself.
(4) a renewed help to obtain a motor vehicle will be not granted generally before the end of 5 years after the last aid.
§ 9 other tools (1) other remedies within the meaning of § 54 para 1 sentence 1 of the twelfth book social code in conjunction with sections 26, 33 and 55 of the ninth book of the social code are only tools, which are intended to help compensate for the defects caused by the disability.
(2) also 1 typewriter for blind, Ohnhänder and such disabled people are instructed, 2. communication devices for deaf-blind people, because nature and severity of disability on a typewriter include to other remedies within the meaning of paragraph 1 3. Braille sheetfed presses, 4. Braille watches with accessories, blind weckuhren, 5 tape recorders with accessories for the blind, 6 guide dogs with accessories, 7 special optical AIDS, especially telescope magnifying glasses , 8 hearing aids, hearing Manager, 9 Weckuhren for hearing impaired people, 10 pronunciation exercise devices for speech impaired people, 11 special controls and accessories for motor vehicles, if the disabled person due to nature and severity of his disability on a motor vehicle is instructed, 12 utensils of daily life and not professional use certain assistive devices for people with disabilities, if the disabled person due to nature and severity of his disability on these items.
(3) the supply of an other tools within the meaning of § 54 para 1 sentence 1 of the twelfth book social code in conjunction with sections 26, 33 and 55 of the ninth book of the social code shall only be accepted if the remedies in a particular case is necessary and suitable to contribute compensation referred to in paragraph 1 and if the disabled person can operate the tool.
§ 10 scope of supply with prostheses, orthopedic or other tools (1) to the supply with prostheses and orthopaedic or also a necessary instruction in their use other tools within the meaning of § 54 para 1 sentence 1 of the twelfth book social code in conjunction with sections 26, 33 and 55 of the ninth book of the social code.
(2) If a double facilities with prostheses, orthopaedic is necessary in individual cases, or other aids granted.
(3) to the supply with prostheses and orthopaedic or other AIDS belongs also its necessary maintenance or modification. The supply of an other tool includes a feed money for a guide dog in the amount, the blind damaged received after the Federal maintenance of a complete dog, as well as the costs for the necessary veterinary treatment of the lead dog, and for appropriate insurance insofar as the contributions for this not to issue No. 3 of the twelfth book the social law of the income are according to § 82 para. 2.
(4) a renewed supply is granted, if they as a result of the physical development of the disabled persons need or if for other reasons the prostheses or AIDS has become inappropriate or unusable.
(5) (dropped out) (6) as supply may be granted aid to an appropriate extent also for obtaining the licence, maintenance and operating costs of a motor vehicle, when the disabled man because of his disability on the regular use of a motor vehicle is dependent on or will be assigned to.
§ 11 (dropped out) § 12 education help to an appropriate education in the sense of § 54 para 1 sentence 1 No. 1 of the twelfth book of the social code includes also 1 and curative as well as other measures in favour of physically and mentally disabled children and young people, if the measures are necessary and appropriate, the disabled people to mean that within the framework of compulsory schooling or to facilitate , 2.
Measures of school education in favour of physically and mentally disabled children and young people, if the measures are necessary and appropriate to enable the disabled people a normally attainable within the framework of compulsory education, 3. assistance to attend a secondary school, a grammar school, a technical school or a training facility, whose graduation one of the above schools such a school is equated, or, as far as in the individual case or training facility is not reasonable , other assistance to an appropriate education. Assistance shall be granted only if to be expected according to the skills and the performance of the disabled people is that he will reach the education goal.
§ 13 schooling for a profession (1) help for school education for a reasonable profession within the meaning of § 54 para 1 sentence 1 No. 2 of the twelfth book of the social code includes in particular help 1 (dropped out) 2 training at a vocational school, 3 training at a vocational school, 4. education at a vocational school or higher school, 5. education at a college or an Academy , public, nationally recognized or State-approved educational schools other 6 to the visiting, 7 to the completion of an internship, which is a prerequisite for visiting a vocational school or a college or for the licensing, 8.
to participate in distance learning; section 86 of the third book of the social code shall apply mutatis mutandis, 9 to participate in measures that are necessary to prepare the school education for a suitable profession.
(2) the assistance referred to in paragraph 1, if 1 can be expected, achieving the goal of education or preparatory measures, 2. the intended way of training is required, 3 is scheduled to offer a sufficient livelihood the profession or activity or, if this is not possible due to nature or severity of the disability, contribute to the livelihood in reasonable amounts.
(3) (dropped out) § 13a training for other appropriate activities to training for other appropriate activities within the meaning of § 54 para 1 sentence 1 of the twelfth book social code in conjunction with the articles 33 and 41 of the ninth book social law and of aid within the meaning of § 54 para 1 sentence 1 No. 3 of the twelfth book social law book will in particular assistance, when training for a profession special reasons , mainly because the nature and severity of the disability, is omitted. Section 13, paragraph 2 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
sections 14 and 15 (dropped out) - article 16 general education measures of integration assistance for disabled persons, including 1 blind technical basic training, 2nd courses and similar measures in favour of the § 1 No. to allow communication for 5 and 6 persons referred, if the measures are necessary and appropriate, with other people or to facilitate 3. domestic courses, which are necessary and suitable , which disabled people wholly or partly to allow the handling of the budget, 4 courses and similar measures which are necessary and appropriate to empower disabled people to move safely in traffic without outside help.
Section 17 to reintegration into working life (1) of aid within the meaning of § 54 para 1 sentence 1 of the twelfth book social code in conjunction with the articles 33 and 41 of the ninth book of the social code as well as the assistance in the sense of § 54 para 1 sentence 1 No. 5 of the twelfth book of the social code are also help in the procurement of goods and other services, if they are required because of disability to recording or continue a reasonable employment in working life; for help obtaining a vehicle § 8, is decisive for the aid for the procurement of items that at the same time, items within the meaning of § 9 para 2 are no. 12, § 9. The assistance may be granted as a loan pursuant to sentence 1.
(2) disabled people can get help in an other place of employment according to article 56 of the twelfth book of the social code, which meet at least the requirements for inclusion in a workshop for disabled people (§ 137 of the ninth book of the social code).
sections 18 and 19 (lapsed) - article 20 instructions by caregivers need a disabled person because of the severity of disability in considerable extent of care to persons to whom the assistance is the responsibility belongs also to the measures of integration assistance, with familiar to make the type and severity of the disability-related features of the care.
Article 21 (dropped out) section 22 cost of accompanying persons require the measures of integration assistance in the monitoring of disabled people, so the necessary travel expenses and the other belong to his needs also 1 with driving-related necessary expenses of accompanying person, 2. additional costs of accompanying person, if necessary according to the specifics of the case.
Article 23 rehabilitation measures in international measures of integration assistance for disabled persons can be performed abroad, if this is necessary in the interest of the inclusion of disabled people, the duration of rehabilitation measures is not significantly prolonged by abroad and no unreasonable additional costs.
Article 24 consultation of experts in the examination of the nature and scope of the relevant measures of integration assistance should as far as to the specifics of the case, a doctor, a teacher, each of the appropriate discipline, a psychologist or other competent persons are heard.
Section III (dropped out) section 25 (dropped out)
Search Translated Laws of Germany