Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/br_gsaarg/BJNR001330967.html
Federal law on the introduction of the Federal law establishing the refund legal financial obligations of the German of Empire and equal legal entity (Federal refund - BRüG) in the Saarland (BRüG-Saar) BRüG Saar copy date: 12.01.1967 full quotation: "federal law to implement the Federal law establishing the refund legal financial obligations of the German of Empire and equal legal entity (Federal refund - BRüG) in Saarland by January 12, 1967 (BGBl. I S. 133), most recently by article 8 paragraph 3 of the Act of 10 December 2003 (BGBl. I p. 2471) has been changed" stand : Last modified by article 8 paragraph 3 G v. 10.12.2003 I 2471 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 18.1.1967 +++) input formula the Bundestag approved the following law with the consent of the Bundesrat: type I the Federal law governing the refund legal financial obligations of the German of Empire and equal legal entity (Federal refund - BRüG) of July 19, 1957, as last amended by the third law to amend the Federal restitution law of 2 October 1964 (Bundesgesetzbl. I S. 809), is introduced in accordance with the following provisions in the Saarland.
Type II for the application of the Federal restitution law in Saarland following different rules apply: 1. Article 2a is replaced by the following: "§ 2a are within the scope of § 11 no. 1 letter e legislation referred to identifiable assets from one of the entities referred to in § 1 withdrawn been so this legal entity is damages, if the items in the hands of a subsequent acquirer have been lost, damaged or; decreases in value" section 848 of the Civil Code shall apply."
2. Article 5a is eliminated.
3. § 11 no. 1 letter d the following point (e) is added after: "s) Regulation No. 120 from November 10, 1947 (refund of looted assets) of the military Government of Germany - French control area - (Official Journal of the French high command in Germany no. 119 from November 14, 1947 p. 1219) in force at the entry into force of this Act in the Saarland, as well as the laws No. 129 dated June 30, 1949 (Amtsblatt of des Saarlandes S. 688)" , No. 142 from 19 January 1950 (Official Journal of the Saarland p. 63) and no. 380 by July 7, 1953 (Amtsblatt of des Saarlandes S. 428); "."
4. § 11 no. 3 is replaced by the following: "(3. a) as the federal compensation law the Federal law for the compensation of victims of National Socialist persecution (federal compensation law - BEG) as amended by the Act of 29 June 1956 (Bundesgesetzbl." I P. 559);
(b) as a federal compensation law-Saar the law No. 658 to the introduction of the federal compensation law of February 6, 1959 (Official Journal of the Saarland p. 759); "."
5. No. 4, 5 and 6 are § 11.
6. in article 12, paragraph 1, sentence 1, the words are "covered in § 11 no. 1 letter c" by the words "within the scope in § 11 no. 1 letter e" replaced.
7 § 13 para 1 is replaced by the following: "(1) goods is one outside the scope in § 11 no. 1 legal regulations stated in European town from the German Empire deprived, is so damages according to § 12 of the German Empire if the persecuted from the scope of which no. 1(e) emigrated legal regulations stated in section 11 or intended to emigrate and before the emigration or prior to dispatch of the pre-move surveys last residence or permanent abode in the scope in § 11 no." 1(e) legislation referred to has had. "Withdrawing the persecuted before the emigration or the dispatch of of the pre-move surveys is considered occurs at the place where his last residence or permanent stay in the scope of has had no. 1 letter e legal regulations stated in section 11."
8. in article 15, paragraph 1, the following sentence is added to 2: "Rückerstattungsrechtliche claims for payment of the amount in French francs in the way converted, that takes the place of 100 francs mark 0,8507 Germans."
9 § 16 para 1 sentence 2 is to include as follows: "In determining the amount of the damages the replacement value of the withdrawn asset within the scope is no. 1 in § 11 to apply 1(e) legislation referred to."
10. According to article 16, paragraph 1, sentence 2, the following sentence is inserted: "The damages amount determined in French francs will be in the way converted, that 1,1911 German mark is replaced by 100 francs."
Set of 3 set is 4-11 section 18 is omitted.
12 section 19 is replaced by the following: "§ 19 at refund legal claims for damages to the payment of a pension that are summed up formerly payable amounts provided until July 5, 1959, that RM amounts are converted 100: 0,8507 into Deutsche mark in a ratio of 10:1, amounts in French francs compared. The pension payable from 6 July 1959 is to capitalize on. The capital value of the pension is to be calculated according to the provisions of the assessment Act."
13 article 20 is replaced by the following: "section 20 (1) to refund legal claims for damages due to the withdrawal of a RM request depends on the calculation of the amount of damages the statutory provision, which would apply to the claim, if it not would be revoked. The withdrawn call is treated as she have granted to the owner by the time of the withdrawal until the expiry of 5 July 1959.
(2) section 16 subsection 2 applies."
14 § 21 is omitted.
15 § 22 is eliminated.
16 § 23 second half-sentence, shall be replaced: "§ 20 para 1 sentence 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis."
17 According to § 25 paragraph 3, the following paragraph 4 is inserted: "(4) the services effected from Saarland public funds in French francs are, as far as the claim to gone over paragraphs 1 and 2 to the country, to convert 100: 0,8507 German mark compared."
18 section 27 is eliminated.
19 section 28 is amended as follows: a) paragraph 1 sentence 1 shall be replaced by the following: "within the scope of § 11 no. 1 legislation referred to are letter e after paragraphs 2 a, 12 and 13 of the beneficiaries by action before the restitution Chamber of the competent district court claims to make" b) paragraph 2 shall be replaced by the following: "(2) the action must be brought to 31 March 1968." c) paragraph 3 shall be replaced by the following : "(3) the period of paragraph 2 is considered protected, if the authorized until March 31, 1968 by action brought before the Board of restitution of an incompetent court within the scope the No. 1 letter e mentioned legislation claim made the claim in section 11." d) paragraph 4 is replaced by the following: "(4) the procedure for legislation the refund of adjustment assets (§ 11 no. 1 letter e) application." (A lawyer is not."e) in paragraph 5, the words are" § 11 no. 1 letter c "by the words" article 11 no. 1 letter e "replaced.
20 § 29, 29a and 29B accounts for §.
21 Article 30 is amended as follows: a) paragraph 1 shall be replaced by the following: "(1) is within the scope of § 11 no. 1 letters of a legislation to (d) into its legal nature according to refund legal claim (§§ 1, 3) mistakenly according to §§ 189, 231 of the federal compensation law until April 1, 1959 at been reported, the deadline of § 28 para 2 as maintained, shall apply if there are identifiable assets from the application" , required for the replacement; ("the same applies, if the application after the §§ 189, 231 of the federal compensation law-Saar is carried out until 31 December 1959 is." b) that paragraphs 2 and 3 are eliminated.
c) paragraph 4 is replaced by the following: "(4) is about the claim in the compensation proceedings wholly or partly unappealable or legally been decided or validly have come to an amicable settlement, is a registration cancelled, pursuant to paragraph 1 if the claim is made within one year after nonrepudiation or legal force of the decision or legal validity of amicable settlement in the refund procedure. "This deadline but not before 31 March 1968 § 28 para 4 shall apply accordingly."
22. in article 42, paragraph 3, sentence 2 are the words "§ 11 no. 1 letter c" insert the words "and letter e'.
23 in section 43a subsection 3 sentence 3, the words "but not before October 8, 1964" are replaced by the words "but not before 18 January 1967".
24 Article 44 is replaced by the following: "section 44 (1) natural persons, which in the scope in § 11 no. 1 letter e aforementioned legislation identifiable assets are revoked by one of the entities referred to in article 1, may be granted on request to mitigate an emergency based on the withdrawal a hardship compensation."
(2) the same applies to legal persons, in the scope of in § 11 no. 1 letter e legislation referred to by identifiable assets has been one of the entities referred to in § 1 withdrawn are, and their successors, as far as non-profit are they in the sense of the public interest regulation of hardship compensation for the performance of their duties within the scope of no. 1 is required legal regulations stated in section 11.
(3) the services of hardness to paragraphs 1 and 2 may total hardness services according to article 44, paragraph 1 and 2 of the Federal restitution law in the version of the third of amendment to the Federal refund Act of October 2, 1964 (Bundesgesetzbl. I S. 809) does not exceed an amount of 10 million deutsche mark.
(4) applications are under paragraphs 1 and 2 until March 31, 1968, when the Federal Office to open financial issues."
25 § 44a is eliminated.
26 section 46 is eliminated.
27 § 47 is omitted.
28 § 48 is eliminated.
Type III - type IV - V this law is in accordance with § 13 ABS. 1 of the third of transfer Act of January 4, 1952 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 1) also in the Federal State of Berlin.
Type VI of this Act enter into force on the day of its promulgation.
Search Translated Laws of Germany