Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/brsekrhauso/BJNR396400002.html
House rules for the Secretariat of the Federal Councillor BRSekrHausO Ausfertigung date: 02.10.2002 full quotation: "House rules for the Secretariat of the Federal Council of 2 October 2002 (BGBl. I S. 3964)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 11.10.2002 +++) input formula, the President of the Federal Council shall adopt in exercising the right of House pursuant to section 6, paragraph 3, of the rules of procedure of the Federal Council by July 1, 1966 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 437) as amended by the notice of 26 November 1993 (BGBl. I S. 2007) following general arrangement : § 1 scope this arrangement applies to all buildings, parts of buildings and land, which serve the Federal Council to carry out his constitutional duties.
§ 2 access permission (1) access to the buildings, parts of the building and land according to § 1 1 (a) have) the members of the Federal Council and the representatives of the countries and the representatives of the State Governments, b) the members of the German Bundestag, c) the members of the Federal Government, 2. on the basis of their service card workers of the Secretariat of the Federal Council and the administration of the German Bundestag, 3. on the basis of their house card of the German Bundestag workers of the factions of the German Bundestag , 4. people who have a home record of the Federal Council.
(2) access from legitimate occasion is also people, who have a year press pass of the German Bundestag, year accreditation of the press - and information Office of the Federal Government or a Federal Council day accreditation a diplomat's passport of Group D (diplomat) or IO (international organizations), 3 1 an official pass of a Supreme Federal or State authority, 2..
(3) other individuals access due to 1 a visitor's license, who a unique temporary access to entitled, is issued at the gate and to submit there again after the end of the visit, 2. a visitors card ("inlet") of the visitors service, as far as the visitors service in any other way has allowed access.
These people have to prove their identity - insofar as this is not unequivocally known. You are constantly in the company of access authorized pursuant to paragraph 1 No. 1 letter a or of workers of the Secretariat of the Federal Council, so may be waived by the output of a visitor's license or a visitors map.
(4) groups of visitors gain access in the company of workers of the Secretariat of the Federal Council entrusted with their care. These have with the gate service and, if the visitors group is to ensure that access is granted only the members of the respective group of visitors with its leadership.
(5) at the request of order personnel (section 5) have all persons who reside in the area of the Federal Council referred to in § 1, to demonstrate their access permission.
§ 3 Chamber (1) access to the Chamber of the Federal Council during the sessions of the Federal Council have 1 the members of the Federal Council and the representatives of the countries and the representatives of the State Governments, 2. the members of the Federal Government and of them officers, 3. that to serve in the Chamber classified employees of the Secretariat of the Federal Council, as well as contract forces of the Stenographical service, 4 other people, whose participation by the President or by the President of the Federal Council is approved.
(2) people who have a card referred to in no. 3 in section 2 paragraph 2 have access to the press galleries of the Chamber during the meetings of the Federal Council.
(3) also the press officers of Supreme State authorities and agencies have access to the press bleachers during the meetings of the Federal Council. Press Office may allow people who have a card referred to in no. 2 to 4 in article 2, paragraph 1, access to the press stands free places in individual cases in accordance.
(4) written documents may be distributed during the meetings of the Federal Council in the stands only by employees of the Federal Council.
(5) individual visitors according to § 2 para 3 No. 2 and groups of visitors according to § 2 para 4 May during the meetings of the Federal Council in accordance with the existing seats who enter also the press stands of the Hemicycle Gallery, outside of the meetings of the Federal Council and occupy the seats allocated to them.
(6) according to § 3 para 1 to 3 access authorized may carry items such as coats, bags and umbrellas, with the exception of briefcases and handbags, not in the Chamber. The ring of mobile phones must be switched off. Phone calls should basically occur outside of the Chamber. Phone calls in the Chamber are not permitted representatives of the press.
§ 4 principles of conduct (1) with regard to Federal Council referred to in paragraph 1 is to refrain from any action that is liable to interfere with the activities of the Federal Council and its organs and institutions. It is particularly not permitted 1 information material for display or distribute, unless it is to distribute approved, to develop 2. banners, organize 3 collections or unauthorized goods offered to bring 4 animals.
(2) in the stands of the Chamber are prohibited during the meetings of the Federal Council of Beifalls-and displeasure rallies, protests, violations of order or decency, as well as actions that are likely to affect the undisturbed flow of meetings.
(3) the representatives of the press, radio and television (article 3 para 2) use devices during the plenary sessions for the recording, transmission, transmission or reproduction of picture or sound only with approval of the press office. At meetings of the committees of the Bundesrat, permission is granted by the Committee Chair. She shall be requested from the press office.
(4) visitors of the Bundesrat have carried items such as jackets, bags, backpacks, umbrellas to give cameras or recording devices for image or sound to the dressing room. The visitors service may allow exceptions for cameras or recording devices for image or sound. Plenary days, exceptions may be approved only after consultation with the safety officer and not for Flash units. Mobile phones must be switched off during the meetings of the Federal Council before entering the gallery.
(5) the provisions of staff of regulations (section 5) are to be observed. The personnel has to expel at the request of the visitors, as long as you realize it not uniform or otherwise visible as such.
§ 5 (1) personnel the personnel of the Federal Council include 1 a) workers of the gate service, b) workers of the visitors service and used to assist workers of the service area of the Administration, c) the safety officer or safety representative, 2nd session days of the Federal Council or its committees also the a split to the sessional services) workers of the service of the Parliament or Committee offices, b) employees of the service area of the management.
(2) in the case of danger in delay, all employees of the Secretariat of the Federal Council are entitled to perform the tasks of the right personnel.
Article 6 tasks and powers of the right staff (1) which has personnel (section 5) to ensure compliance with the provisions of this arrangement and is entitled and obliged to act against violations.
(2) in order to carry out the tasks referred to in paragraph 1, the personnel may 1 possible troublemakers the entrance to the area of the Federal Council according to § 1 to refuse as well as troublemakers from this area to point out 2 to determine the identity of troublemakers.
(3) in so far as the measures lead to paragraph 2 not to prevent of the disorder, head of the Secretariat of the Federal Council or a person authorized by you has to initiate the measures necessary for the defense of the disorder.
§ 7 special facilities for the use of special facilities of the Federal Council as library and archives in addition to apply this arrangement in addition whose use regulations in the amended.
Article 8 exceptions and limitations the President or the President of the Federal Council decides on exceptions or derogations of this arrangement in each case, as well as about the restriction or extension of the access authorization of visitors for special reasons.
§ 9 a fines and penalties failure to comply with the provisions of these orders may under the conditions of § 106 b of the Penal Code or be prosecuted by section 112 of the code of administrative offences as criminal offence or administrative offence.
Article 10 entry into force this arrangement enters into force on the day following the publication of the notice in the Gazette.
Search Translated Laws of Germany