Regulations On The Administration And Management Of The Official Apartments Of Members Of The Federal Government (Annex To Article 5 Of The Provisions Concerning Office Apartments, Relocation Expenses, Daily Subsistence Allowances And Compensation For ...
Original Language Title: Vorschriften über die Verwaltung und Bewirtschaftung der Amtswohnungen der Mitglieder der Bundesregierung (Anlage zu § 5 der Bestimmungen über Amtswohnungen, Umzugskostenentschädigung, Tagegelder und Entschädigung für Reisekosten der Mitglieder ...
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bregamtswovwvs/BJNR015480953.html
Regulations on the Administration and management of the official apartments of members of the Federal Government (annex to article 5 of the provisions concerning Office apartments, relocation expenses, daily subsistence allowances and compensation for travel costs of the members of the Federal Government) BRegAmtsWoVwVs Ausfertigung date: 10.11.1953 full quotation: "regulations on the Administration and management of the official apartments of members of the Federal Government (annex to article 5 of the provisions concerning Office apartments, relocation expenses, daily subsistence allowances and compensation for travel costs of the members of the Federal Government) in the in the Federal Law Gazette Part III ", Outline number 1103-1-1, adjusted version published recently by article 1 of the Decree of 9 February 1995 (BGBl. I S. 192) is changed" stand: last amended by art. 1 V v. proprietor I 192 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity: 1.1.1964 +++) (+++ text of the rules see: BRegEntschBest +++) I. Board is § 1 (1) of each home and accessories to create a flat sheet , for the pattern of Appendix 1 of the service apartment rules by February 16, 1970 (Ministerial Gazette of the Federal Minister of finance p. 134), amended can serve on January 23, 1981 (Ministerial Gazette of the Federal Minister of finance p. 46) as a guide. The apartment changes and additions to the furnishings must be entered immediately. The flat sheet to always show the current status of the apartment and provide a sufficient basis for the management, transfer and withdrawal of the apartment.
(2) the flat sheet is to check the delivery and return of home.
(3) the new owners has to recognise the right acquisition of housing and accessories by signature on the flat sheet.
(4) in the cases of § 1 paragraph 3 and section 2 of the regulations the regulations apply in paragraph 1 to 3 only in so far, as the official apartment with federal furniture is provided.
II. maintenance, entertainment, etc.
§ 2 the home is structurally maintained at the expense of the Federal Government within the available budget and also otherwise maintained. Also a part of the maintenance) the cleaning of chimneys;
(b) the polishing and rubbing off the floors and skirting the staterooms in the use and the maintenance need conditional terms;
(c) the cleaning, removing and reinstalling from federal funds purchased window awnings, window blinds, protective tents balconies and the like.
§ 3 to a home garage, so are belonging to it service held by the Federal Government within the available budget. The apartment owner has to procure and maintain the equipment used in garages.
§ 4 (1) bears the costs for the maintenance, renewal and supplement the Federal furnishings within the available budget of the Federal Government, as far as they last set of the provisions fall the apartment owners to load according to § 4 para 4.
(2) the same applies to cleaning, polishing and cleaning the silver device, as well as cleaning of the table stuff and of table ware, as far as these items are provided for representation purposes available and used, and as far as these operations are not performed by domestic employees of the apartment owner.
III. cleaning, heating, water supply and lighting § 5 (1) the costs for cleaning, heating, water supply and lighting work and lecture rooms, its anteroom and waiting rooms, premises for representation and access to the official residences, such as hallways, corridors and stairs, is the Federal Government. The same applies to cleaning of furnishings in these rooms as far as the work are not carried out by domestic employees of the apartment owner.
(2) the costs for cleaning agents and equipment include the cost of cleaning.
§ 6 (1) cleaning of premises referred to in § 5 home including of some existing federal furnishings is thing of the apartment owner.
(2) the cost of cleaning but fall the Federal burden when a cleaning by structural repairs became necessary and cleaning is not performed by domestic workers of the apartment owner. The same applies to the required for the change of the owner of the apartment cleaning of all rooms.
Article 7 for the heating of rooms of a home in the sense of § 1 of the rules referred to in article 5 has to pay a charge of heating the apartment owners. The waste heat can be determined by heat knife or heat cost allocators, heating costs on the apartment owners are so to kill. These prerequisites are not available, is the heating charge in by analogy with article 26, paragraph 3 and 4 of the service apartment rules to calculate.
§ 8 (1) for other purposes referred to in paragraphs 5 and 10 used cold water the costs borne by the apartment owner. A calculation is not possible as an exception, according to consumption, he has a fee of 3 per cent of the location surcharge, when supply hot water through a third party (paragraph 3) to pay 2 per cent of the local aggregate.
(2) the apartment owner is the cost of water heating. Can these costs is not determined by hot water or hot water cost distribution, is a fee by way of analogous application of § 27 of the official housing regulations to be paid.
(3) hot water supplied by a third party, the owners bear the costs for the water consumption and their heating.
§ 9 has the lighting of the rooms referred to in § 5 costs and the costs for the removal of electricity or gas in these areas to take the apartment owner. To the determination of the consumption of electricity and gas in these areas special electricity and gas meters should be defined, whose Miete also bears the apartment owners.
IV. gardens of article 10 (1) belonging to home gardens, garden sheds, etc. within the available budgetary resources at the expense of the Federal Government maintained, planted and lit.
(2) the same applies with regard to the procurement and maintenance of furniture and equipment.
V. service connection regulations of fernsprechanschluesse § 11 for the installation and use of Fernsprechanschlüssen in office rentals apply by 1 June 1976 (Ministerial Gazette of the Federal Minister of Finance S. 487), amended on June 1, 1978 (Ministerial Gazette of the Federal Minister of finance p. 262).
VI. General section 12 in the cases of § 2 of the provisions paragraphs 2, 3, 5 are only to apply 6 and 10 of these regulations, if there are no obligations of the lessor.
Search Translated Laws of Germany