Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/brau_m_lzausbv_2007/BJNR018600007.html
Regulation concerning vocational training for the Brewers and Maltsters / to the Brauerin and Mälzerin brewing / MälzAusbV 2007 copy date: 22.02.2007 full quotation: "regulation of vocational training to the Brewers and Maltsters / to the Brauerin and Mälzerin from February 22, 2007 (BGBl. I p. 186, 1202)" this Decree is a training regulations within the meaning of section 4 of the vocational training Act and section 25 of the trade and crafts code. The training regulations and the thus harmonised, adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany outline curriculum for vocational school will be soon published as a supplement to the Federal Gazette.
Footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.8.2007 +++) input formula on the basis of § 4 para 1 in conjunction with § 5 of the vocational education Act of 23 March 2005 (BGBl. I p. 931), by § 4 para 1 last article 232 No. 1 of the Decree of October 31, 2006 (BGBl. I S. 2407) is has been modified, and § 25 para 1 in conjunction with § 26 of the handicrafts Regulation Act as amended by the notice of 24 September 1998 (BGBl. I p. 3074) , 2006 i p. 2095), of which § 25 para 1 last by article 146 of the Decree of 31 October 2006 (BGBl. I S. 2407) and section 26, most recently by article 2 No. 4 of the Act of March 23, 2005 (BGBl. I S. 931) is changed, prescribed the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research: § 1 State recognition of the education profession the training professional brewers and Maltsters/Brauerin and Mälzerin will be 1 according to article 4, paragraph 1 of Vocational training Act and 2. According to § 25 of the handicrafts Regulation Act for training for the commercial number 29, brewers and Maltsters, the System State-recognized B of the handicrafts Regulation Act.
§ 2 duration of apprenticeship training takes three years.
§ 3 training curriculum, education profession at least the skills listed in the training curriculum (plant), knowledge, and skills (professional capacity) are (1) the subject of the vocational training. A deviating from the training curriculum organisation of training is specifically allowed, as far as practical operating characteristics require the deviation.
(2) the vocational training to the Brewers and Maltsters / to the Brauerin and Mälzerin breaks down as follows (education profession): section A vocational profile giver skills, knowledge and abilities: 1 hygiene, 2. raw materials, auxiliary materials and resources, 3 manufacture of malt, 4 manufacture of Wort, 5. fermentation, tires, bearings and filtration of beer, 6 manufacture of soft drinks and beer mixtures, 7 filling and packaging, 8 beverage dispensing equipment and product care , 9. technical infrastructure, 10 waiting; Taxes and rules;
Section B integrative skills, knowledge, and skills: 1. vocational education and training, work and collective bargaining law, 2. structure and organization of the training company, 3. safety and health protection at work, 4. environmental protection, 5. plan of work processes, quality assurance measures, 6 information and communication.
§ 4 implementation of vocational training (1) the skills referred to in this regulation, knowledge and skills should so conveyed, enable the trainees to a qualified professional activities within the meaning of article 1, par. 3 of the vocational training Act that includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling. This qualification is to prove in the tests after the sections 5 and 6.
(2) the educators have a training plan to create on the basis of the education masterplan for the trainees.
(3) the trainees have a written training record to lead. Them is to give opportunity to lead the evidence of training during the training period. The educators have regularly reviewing the written training record.
§ 5 midterm (1) for determining the level of education is making a midterm. It will take place at the end of the second year of training.
(2) the intermediate stretches on the skills listed in the annex for the first three training half year, knowledge and skills, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(3) the intermediate examination takes place in a virtually carried and in writing undertaken testing area. In the midterm the examinee to can prove that he represent process steps, control and document production processes, production facilities, clean and disinfect, set equipment, use technical documents as well as information and communication systems, subject-related calculations, describe the workings of plant and equipment, carry out measures for the safety and health protection at work, the hygiene and environmental protection.
(4) for the practical examination area, following specifications are: 1 the following areas are to be based: a) grain, water, hops, yeast, b) malt, c) spices, d) equipment;
2. the candidate to perform up to four samples of your work and document with usual practice documents;
3. the exam time is not more than two hours.
(5) for the written examination area, following specifications are: 1. the following areas are to be based: a) raw materials and their storage, b) malt production, c) wort production, d) cooling, e) water treatment and f) cleaning and disinfection;
2. the candidate to edit written tasks that relate to real-world cases;
3. the exam time is not more than three hours.
§ 6 journeyman's examination/audit (1) by the journeyman's examination/audit is to determine whether the candidate has acquired the professional capacity to act. In the journeyman's examination/audit the examinee should prove that he mastered the necessary skills, has the necessary knowledge and skills and to be conveyed, in the vocational school for vocational training is essential material familiar. The education system is to be based.
(2) the journeyman's examination/audit includes 1 practical work, 2. process technology, 3 engineering and 4 economic and social studies in the areas of audit.
(3) for the testing range practice following requirements exist: 1 the examinee to demonstrate that he Roh-and auxiliary materials and resources select and assess, quality defects to determine and resolve, measuring instruments calibration and use, equipment set, work processes in compliance with legal, economic and process technological requirements, plan and perform, work results, evaluate and document as well as measures for safety and health at work, as well as the hygiene , perform quality assurance and environmental protection;
2. This is from the territories a) taxes of brewing processes, b) operate and pass a dispensing system, c) wait and commissioned by subsystems, d) set up or converting part of an installation of the filling range, e) from mix a beer mischgetraenkes or a non-alcoholic beverage, f) pull and evaluate samples, parameters to select where the areas contain a and b in the selection according to the letter and from the territories of the letters c and d, as well as the areas according to the Letters e and f each one; include
3. the candidate should perform four work samples and document with usual practice documents;
4. the writing sample must include at least two sub-processes 2(a) referred to; the underlying process can be done as a simulation, with opportunity to give the examinee, to incorporate in the simulation program.
5. the examination time is no more than five hours.
(4) for the testing procedure technology following requirements exist: 1 the examinee to to demonstrate that he can; analyze technical problems with linked work-organizational, scientific, mathematical, technological and business issues, assess and represent appropriate solutions This should health and safety at work, environmental protection, hygiene and quality assurance measures taken into account;
2. get tasks from the manufacture of malt and beer as well as mixed beer beverages and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as process engineering calculations into consideration;
3. the test specimen to edit written tasks that relate to real-world cases;
4. the examination time is a maximum of 150 minutes.
(5) for the test range engineering following requirements exist: 1 the examinee to to demonstrate that he can; analyze technical problems with linked work-organizational, scientific, mathematical, technological and business issues, assess and represent appropriate solutions This should health and safety at work, environmental protection, hygiene and quality assurance measures taken into account;
2. tasks come to usage, function, maintenance and cleaning of machinery and equipment, as well as to the function of measuring -, steering - and control equipment into consideration;
3. the test specimen to edit written tasks that relate to real-world cases;
4. the exam time is not more than 90 minutes.
(6) for the testing area, economic and social studies are following specifications: 1.
The candidate to demonstrate that he can represent general economic and social contexts of professional and working world and judge
2. the candidate to edit written tasks that relate to real-world cases;
3. the exam time is not more than 60 minutes.
(7) the individual test areas are as follows to weight: 1 test range practical work 50%, 2. examination procedure technology 25 percent, 3. test range engineering 15 percent, 4. test area of economic and social studies 10 percent.
(8) the journeyman's examination/audit is passed, if the services 1 the overall result with in at least 'sufficient', 2. practical in the audit field work as well as in the work sample pursuant to paragraph 3 No. 2 have been assessed (b each with at least 'sufficient', 3rd in at least two of the remaining test areas with at least 'sufficient') and 4th in any test range with "insufficient".
(9) on application of the DUT or discretion of the Audit Committee is the examination in one of the test areas rated worse than 'sufficient', where audit services to provide in writing are with their own request and weighting, to complement, if this can be decisive for the existence of the examination by an oral examination lasting about 15 minutes. In determining the result for this test range, the previous result and the result of the oral exam in the ratio of 2: 1 are weighted.
§ 7 existing conditions of vocational training vocational training conditions that exist at the entry into force of this regulation, can continue taking into account the previously carried out training period according to the provisions of this regulation, if the parties so agree.
Article 8 entry into force, expiry this regulation enters into force on August 1, 2007.
Plant (to section 3) training curriculum for vocational training to the Brewers and Maltsters / to the Brauerin and Mälzerin (site: BGBl. I, 2007, 189-192 (1202)) > section A vocational profile giver skills, knowledge, and skills skills to conveyed item No. No. part of the education profession, skills and knowledge time values in weeks 1-18 month 19-36 month 1 2 3 4 1 hygiene (section 3 para 2 section A No. 1) a) clean production equipment and piping systems , disinfect and sterilize b) cleaning and disinfection solutions apply and apply c) perform 10 personal -, product - and industrial hygiene measures 2 raw materials, auxiliary materials and resources (section 3 para 2 section no. 2) a) demand for raw materials, auxiliary materials and equipment for production processes b set in the hot area of the brewery) raw materials, auxiliary materials and equipment for the malting and the hot area of the brewery accept, check, store and deploy c) inventory control and maintain 6 d) need for auxiliary materials and equipment for production processes of cold mill and and e set the filling) AIDS and resources for the cold area of the brewery and bottling take, check, store and deploy 3 3 manufacture of malt (section 3 para 2 section A No. 3) a) operate equipment and machinery for the funding, prepare, steeping, germination, Darren, sterilizing and storing and production processes control b) times, temperatures and quantities for malting processes set c) soft degrees , Reproductive stage, grain resolution and Mälzungsschwand determine d) take samples, grain and malt analyses perform 4 4 manufacture of wort (§ 3 par. 2 section A No. 4) a) b kibble malt, taking into account guidelines for the shotgun nature) times, temperatures and quantities for mashing processes set c) malt quality and beer mash processes lead d) 13 e purify mash) boil Wort and hops f) spice clear and cool g) brewing water analyze 13 5 fermentation , Tires, bearings and filtration of beer (§ 3 par. 2 section A No. 5) a) yeast management operate 3 b) fermentation, maturation and storage control, beer, c determine ripeness) beer filtration and stabilize d) beer analysis perform 22 6 manufacture of soft drinks and beer mixtures (§ 3 par. 2 section A No. 6) a) carbonization plants operate and carbonic acid content set b) distinguish sugar and syrup types and essences and c calculate dosages) from mixing plants use d) sodas , Fruit juices or drinks containing fruit juice produce e) mixed beer beverages manufacture 4 7 filling and packaging (section 3 para 2 section A No. 7) a) packaging take, check, store and deploy b) filling equipment set up, convert and use c) samples to monitor the filling process take and evaluate 15 8 beverage dispensing equipment and product care (§ 3 par. 2 section A Nr. 8) a) beverage dispensing equipment set up, operate, maintain and manage b) perform risk assessments for beverage dispensing equipment according to legal regulations c) passed beverage dispensing equipment and operators instruct d) products store and present, advise clients e) maintain glasses and drinks to pour 4 9 technical infrastructure (section 3 para 2 section A No. 9) a) reading process graphs and piping plans, to apply b) systems for water supply and water treatment, and wastewater treatment, operate and monitor c) refrigeration, compressed air and steam generation plants operate and monitor d) systems to the heat recovery control and monitor 16 10 wait; Taxes and rules (section 3 para 2 section A No. 10) a) mechanical maintenance on machines and devices perform b) pumps and valves to wait 11 c) measuring devices calibration and set parameters for measurement, control and regulation devices and document d) programmable control systems be configured and functioning control 11 of section B integrative skills, knowledge, and skills 1 vocational training, labour and collective bargaining law (section 3 para 2 section B No. 1) a) meaning of the training contract , b explain in particular conclusion, duration and termination) mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract call c) possibilities of vocational training call d) essential parts of the contract call e) essential provisions of the collective agreements applicable to the training operation call during the whole training to teach 2 structure and organisation of the training company (section 3 para 2 section B No. 2) a) structure and tasks of the training operation explain b) basic functions of training operations such as procurement , Production, sales and Administration explain c) relationships formed operation and its employees to business organisations, professional organisations and trade unions call d) basics, tasks and working methods of betriebsverfassungs - or staff-legal bodies of formed operation describe 3 safety and health at work (section 3 para 2 section B No. 3) a) determine risk to health and safety at the workplace and take measures to avoid b) occupational health and safety and accident prevention regulations apply c) describe behaviour in accidents and initiate the first measures d) Regulations of preventive fire protection apply; Describe Verhaltensweisen in fires and fire-fighting measures 4 environmental protection (section 3 para 2 section B No. 4) in particular: a contribute to the prevention of operational pollution within the professional sphere of influence,) possible environmental impacts by the training company and his contribution to the environmental protection examples explain b) for the training operation, applicable regulations of environmental protection apply c) ways the economic and environmentally-friendly energy and material use to use d) avoid waste; Substances and materials of an environmentally friendly disposal lead to 5 schedule of work processes of quality assurance measures (section 3 para 2 section B No. 5) I a) steps and processes according to functional, organizational, technical, legal and economic criteria, as well as according to manufacturer specifications plan and set b) subject-related legislation apply c) apply d test methods and test equipment) chemical technical analyses and sensory testing in the malt house and in the hot area of the brewery perform 8 e) check the results , document and evaluate f) plan and implement tasks in the team, match results and evaluate g) h carry out measures for the prevention and remedy of defects of quality and) causes of quality defects and systematically searching, bug reports i) measures for the improvement of work processes create suggest j) chemical-technical analysis and sensory testing in the cold area of the brewery as well as microbiological tests perform 8 6 information and communication (section 3 para 2 section B No. 6) a) information and communication systems apply b) communication with preceding and downstream functional areas (make sure c) data capture, secure, and maintain, d Note Privacy) issues in talks with managers, employees, suppliers and customers represent and apply German and foreign-language terms 5
Search Translated Laws of Germany