Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bpr_sthhstiftg/BJNR116600994.html
Law on the establishment of a Foundation President-Theodor-Heuss-Haus BPräsTHHStiftG Ausfertigung date: 27.05.1994 full quotation: "law on the establishment of a foundation Federal President Theodor Heuss House of 27 May 1994 (BGBl. I p. 1166), by article 77 of the regulation of 29 October 2001 (BGBl. I p. 2785) is changed" stand: amended by art. 77 V v. 29.10.2001 I 2785 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 11.6.1994 +++) § 1 legal form of the Foundation under the name "Foundation President-Theodor-Heuss-Haus" is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany built a legal foundation of under public law. The Foundation is created with the entry into force of this Act.
§ 2 purpose of the Foundation (1) the purpose of the Foundation is 1 maintain the memory of the work of the first President of the Federal Republic of Germany, Theodor Heuss, for freedom and unification of the German people, for Europe, for understanding and reconciliation among the peoples and to contribute to the understanding of recent history, as well as the emergence of the Federal Republic of Germany, and 2. to collect the estate of Theodor Heuss , maintain, manage and evaluate for the interests of the public in science, education, and policy.
(2) the fulfilment of this purpose serve primarily the following measures: 1. device, entertainment, and expansion of the public Memorial "Foundation President-Theodor-Heuss-Haus" in Stuttgart.
2. installation and maintenance of an archive in addition to research and documentation center in Stuttgart, Germany;
3. publication of archive collections and scientific investigations;
4. events in the sense of purpose of the Foundation.
§ 3 Foundation assets (1) the Foundation's assets are those immovable and movable assets which acquires the Federal Republic of Germany for the purposes of the Foundation.
(2) the Foundation is entitled to accept contributions by third parties.
(3) in order to fulfill the purpose of the Foundation (§ 2 para 1) receives the Foundation an annual grant of the Covenant in accordance with the respective federal budget.
(4) income of the endowment and other revenue are only in the sense of the purpose of the Foundation to use.
§ 4 statute that gives Foundation is a statute, which is decided by the Board of Trustees with a majority of four fifths of its members and the approval of the Commissioner of the Federal Government for matters of culture and the media. The same applies to amendments to the Statute.
§ 5 organs of the Foundation are 1. organs of the Foundation Board of Trustees, 2. the Board of Directors.
§ 6 Board of Trustees (1) Board of Trustees consisting of five members appointed by the Federal President for a period of five years. Two members are proposed by the Federal Government, is one of the heirs of Theodor Heuss and proposed by the city of Stuttgart; the President selects the fifth member. For each of the five members, a representative is appointed in the same way. Reappointment is allowed.
(2) a member of the Board of Trustees or his representative retires prematurely, an order of a successor for the remainder of the period for which, the Member or the representative was ordered, can be done.
(3) the right of the heirs of Theodor Heuss is limited until on the second generation in direct descent of Theodor Heuss. Then is the right of the Federal Government.
(4) the Board of Trustees elects a Chairman and his Deputy.
(5) the Board of Trustees decides on all basic questions, which belong to the remit of the Foundation. It monitors the activities of the Board. The further regulates the Statute.
§ 7 Board of Directors (1) the Management Board consists of three members. They be ordered by the Board of Trustees with a majority of four fifths of its members, of which a Board member on the proposal of the representative of the Federal Government for matters of culture and the media. The Statute may determine that the Member proposed by the representative of the Federal Government for matters of culture and the media takes over the chairmanship of the Board.
(2) the Executive Committee carries out the decisions of the Board of Trustees and manages the Affairs of the Foundation. He represents the Foundation and out of court.
(3) further regulates the Statute.
§ 8 supporting and volunteering are the members of the Board of Trustees and Board of Directors, as far as they are not part-time, volunteer working.
Article 9 supervisory, budgetary, audit (1) the Foundation is under the supervision of the Commissioner of the Federal Government for matters of culture and the media. The Foundation is supported in the performance of their duties by the Federal Archives; The representative of the Federal Government for matters of culture and media in consultation with the Board of Trustees governs nature and scope.
(2) for the household, point-of-sale, and accounting, as well as for the accounting of the Foundation find the application for the federal administration according to applicable regulations.
§ 10 employees (1) the business of the Foundation are perceived by workers (employees and workers).
(2) on the workers of the Foundation are the collective agreements applicable for employees of the Federal Government and regulations apply.
(3) the right to have civil servants, can be awarded by provision the Foundation.
To cover the administration costs subject to the Statute, fees for the use of Foundation facilities charge fees that Foundation may § 11.
§ 12 seal the Foundation has an official seal.
Article 13 transfer of rights and obligations with their emergence takes over the "Foundation President-Theodor-Heuss-Haus" the rights and obligations which are founded for the Federal Republic of Germany by the Treaty concluded with the heirs of Theodor Heuss of 29-30 June 1971. Thus the existing in the possession of the archives discount on long term loan will be made available.
Article 14 entry into force this law enters into force on the day after the announcement.
Search Translated Laws of Germany