Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bpolbg/BJNR113570976.html
Federal Police officers Act (BPolBG) BPolBG Ausfertigung date: 03.06.1976 full quotation: "federal police officers act of June 3, 1976 (BGBl. I p. 1357), most recently by article 3 of the law of 15 March 2012 (BGBl. I S. 462) is changed" stand: last amended by art. 3 G v. 15.3.2012 I 462 for details on the stand number you find in the menu see remarks footnote the G was 13.5 as article 1 G BC 3.6.1976 I 1357 (BGSPersG) of the Bundestag decided. It entered into force article 5 of this G on the 1.7.1976 accordance with.
(+++ Text detection application from: 1.1.1977 +++)
(+++ Requirements due to EinigVtr cf. BPolG annex EV +++)
Title I common provisions article 1 scope of application (1) this law applies to the police officers in the Federal Police, the criminal police of the federal prison service and the Inspector of the standby police forces of the countries. Police officers are responsible for policing and authorised to use direct coercion officials within the meaning of sentence 1. which these groups of civil servants in particular include determined by Decree of the Federal Minister of the Interior.
(2) this Act applies also for the police officers at the German Bundestag.
2 apply beamtenrechtlicher rules on the police officers section which, as far as in this act otherwise determines is generally applicable regulations application for federal officials.
§ 3 careers (1) for the police officers referred to in article 1 are following tracks: 1 in the Federal Police: a) the career of the central police service, b) the career of the superior police service, c) the career of the higher police service;
2. in the criminal police of the federal prison service: a) the career of the high-end criminal investigation department, b) the career of higher judicial service;
3. in the German Bundestag: a) the career of the central police service, b) the career of the superior police service, c) the career of the higher police service.
(2) the Federal Government is entitled to adopt the General provisions on the raceways by means of an Ordinance without the consent of the Federal Council. The Federal Ministry of the Interior is authorized by Decree without the consent of the Federal Council the special provisions for those in paragraph 1 No. 1 and 2 mentioned careers (career, educational and examination regulations) to adopt.
Disabled if it no longer meets the health requirements for the police service and not section 4 police invalidity (1) which is police officers is expected, that he regained his full usefulness within two years (police service inability), unless the to performing function requires this special health requirements in the long term not more fully with civil servants on lifetime.
(2) the inability to police service will be determined by the superiors on the basis of the opinion of an official doctor or a staff physician, a staff physician of the Federal Police, federal police.
(3) the Federal Government can annually determine to what extent for the police officers to be used according to § 44 para 2 to 5 of the federal civil servants act otherwise free, released and newly created posts for civil servants of the Middle, the upscale and the higher service to the Federal Government and the federal authorities, establishments and foundations governed by public law are reserved.
(1) police officers on life time appear at the end of the month in retirement, in which they reach the age of 62. § 5.
(2) police officers for life, who were born before January 1, 1952, occur at the end of the month in retirement, in which they reach the age of 60. For police officers, who were born after December 31, 1951, the age limit will be lifted as follows: year of birth birth month increase to months age year month 1952 January 1 60 1 February 2 60 2 March 3 60 3 April 4 60 4 May 5 60 5 June-December 6 60 6 1953 7 60 7 1954 8 60 8 1955 9 60 9 1956 10 60 10 1957 11 60 11 1958 12 61 0 1959 14 61 2 1960 16
61 4 1961 18 61 6 1962 20 61 8 1963 22 61 10 (3) of section 147, paragraph 3, of the federal civil servants act shall apply mutatis mutandis.
§ 6 - section II police officers in the federal police section 7 training the police officers receive training, which should enable them for use in the police service in the federal police and the respective careers of the police service of the countries.
§ 8 transfer (1) the transfer of an official who has completed not yet ten years of service since his hiring in the Federal Police, in the police service of a country not the consent of the officials, if there is an official need to displacement and belongs to the new post of a similar career as the previous Board and is connected with at least same final salary; also Office allowances and pension enabled make allowances belong to the final basic salary.
(2) the police officers can be offset in an Office of a career outside of the police service in the public service of the Federation or a federal Corporation, institution or Foundation under public law if he requested it or there is a professional need, and if he has the qualification for this career. He does not, have the ability he has to take the opportunity offered to him, to prove the complementary knowledge and skills to acquire and the qualifications through successful training in the tasks of the new career during his affiliation with the Federal Police. Top service agency, responsible for the design of the new runway meets regulations for training and for determining their successful completion in agreement with the Federal Minister of the Interior. § 28 para 3 sentence 3 of the federal civil servants Act remain unaffected.
(3) the official is heard before a transfer under paragraph 1 or 2.
§ To determine each year 9 places reserved for the Federal Government to what extent generally up to the grade free, released and newly created posts for civil servants of the intermediate service to the Federal Government and the federal authorities, establishments and foundations governed by public law are reserved A 7 the Federal salary order officials of the career of the average police service.
§ 10 committed living in shared accommodation and participation in the Community Board (1) the police officers who have completed five years of service or even completed the fifth year of life, are on the orders of superiors, to live in a shared accommodation and to take part in a Community Board.
(2) others may be required temporarily as police officers referred to in paragraph 1 occasion special inserts, as well as take part in courses and exercises to live in a community and to participate in a Community Board.
11 time off during operations and exercises operations and exercises by associations, units, or units of the Federal Police of a duration of more than one day a consistent time off in lieu is set instead of a special leave after the sections 87 and 88 of the federal civil servants Act §, which must reflect the duration of the bet or of the exercise and the official stress related. The decision of the Minister of the Interior or the agency appointed by. The time off will be granted as soon as the official conditions allow, as far as possible within three months.
Reimbursement of the costs of studying a police officers, which has committed itself to entering the Federal Police, on the basis of this commitment before or after his attitude gained a place at a University has § 12, so he must reimburse the costs borne by the employer of his studies when he was released before he has completed a service time duration of the triple of the studies; This does not apply if he is dismissed due to inability to police service, not due to their own gross negligence is. On the reimbursement can be omitted entirely or in part, if it means a special hardship for the officials.
§ 12a reimbursement of the cost of a training course (1) ends the duties four years after completing a training course, so the former officer or former officer has to reimburse the costs of training, when the training has exceeded a total of four weeks, the cost per training day have exceeded 500 euros and the expertise acquired through the training outside of the previous activity can be used in accordance with the following paragraphs.
(2) to refund the costs incurred for the training course, with the exception of travel and separation money. The refund amount is reduced for each full year that service has been the former official or former official for completion of training at her or his former employer, a quarter. The amount of the refund is fixed by the previous employer by written notification to the reimbursement and a month after the announcement of the decision due.
(3) on the reimbursement can be omitted entirely or in part, if it means a special hardship for the former officer or former officials. This is particularly to be assumed at a termination of civil servants invalidity the former official or former official, which is not due to their own gross negligence.
(4) the decision is the Supreme authority of the service of the former official or former official.
§ 14 is section III transitional and final provisions article 13 (dropped out) - references and names in other provisions in other legislation on regulations and referenced names that have changed or disappeared by this law, be replaced by the rules and labels according to the amended regulations.
§ 15 regulations of the Federal Minister of the Interior issues the, general administrative rules necessary for the implementation of this legislation.
Search Translated Laws of Germany