Regulation on the examination of the recognised professional training certificate of professional apprément/professional apprégogueNon-official table of contents
Date of issue: 21.08.2009
" Regulation on the examination of the recognized professional training certificate of professional apprément/professional apprenter of 21 years of age. August 2009 (BGBl. I p. 2927) "
(+ + + text evidence from: 1.9.2009 + + +)unofficial table of contents
Section 53, paragraph 1, in conjunction with paragraph 2 of the Vocational Training Act, paragraph 1 of which is replaced by Article 232 (3) (a) of the Regulation of 31 December 2000. October 2006 (BGBl. 2407), and on the basis of Section 42 of the Rules of the Craft Act, which was last amended by Article 146 of the Regulation of 31 December 2008. October 2006 (BGBl. 2407), the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, after hearing the main committee of the Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training, is in agreement with the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Technology: name="BJNR292700009BJNE000200000 " />Non-official Table of Contents
§ 1 Objective of the examination and designation of the training qualification
(1) To demonstrate skills, knowledge and Skills which have been acquired in the course of continuing vocational training as a certified vocational teacher/vocational training teacher can be carried out by the competent authority in accordance with § § 2 to 12.(2) The aim of the audit is to provide evidence of the necessary qualifications to organise and plan vocational education and training processes, to accompany the learners and their learning process, in institutions for incompany and non-occupational training, the To be able to carry out educational marketing, controlling, quality management and management functions independently and responsibly. These tasks include, in particular, the following tasks:
- the management and coordination of vocational education processes and business processes, including the Review of the strategic performance of teams and the merging of knowledge from different relevant areas;
- the business-related professional training and Planning further training as well as personnel development on demand and economically, advising, conducting and developing in the company of quality;
- Identify company and individual qualification requirements, develop target-group-oriented qualification offers and identify the companies with regard to the organisational changes required for the operational implementation advise;
- support the establishment of professional, social and methodological skills in the company, develop appropriate personnel development projects and , as well as formulate and initiate the necessary operational change processes;
- specific support and qualification offers for target groups, ()
successfully completed examination leads to a recognised qualification for further education and training Professional pedagogue/certified vocational teacher. unofficial table of contents
§ 2 Admissions requirements
(1) For review, you must allow who
- the further education qualification for the certified training and continuing education pedagogue or a further education qualification for the qualified economist, to the Professional clerk, industrial, technical or handicraft master/to industrial, technical or handicraft master, or a comparable training qualification following a training scheme based on the Vocational Training Act or the Handicraft order and a subsequent at least one-year professional practice,
- a completed university degree or a state-recognised professional school degree after a two-year course of training and a subsequent professional practice of at least two years, or
- a successful final examination in a recognised Training occupation and subsequent at least five years of professional practice and
a successfully completed examination in accordance with § 4 of the Trainers Suitability Regulation or a comparable vocational and employment pedagogical qualification.(2) The professional practice referred to in paragraph 1 shall have substantial substantive references to the tasks referred to in Article 1 (2) as well as to the professional activities of the training qualifications referred to in paragraph 1.(3) By way of derogation from the conditions set out in paragraphs 1 and 2, it is also possible to allow for the examination of who, by presenting certificates or in any other way, makes credible, skills, knowledge and skills (professional capacity for action) , which justify the admission to the examination. unofficial table of contents
§ 3 outline of the review
(1) The audit is divided into the audit parts:
- Core Processes of Vocational Education,
- Professional Education in Professional Fields Education,
- Special occupational pedagogical functions.
(2) In the section "Core Processes of Vocational Education and Training", the following areas of action are examined:
- Learning processes and learning accompaniment,
- Planning processes,
- Management processes.
The check will be done in writing.(3) In the examination section "Vocational Education and Training in Vocational Education and Training", the following areas of action are examined:
- Vocational training,
- advanced training,
- personnel development and consulting.
The exam will be written orally carried out.(4) The qualifications referred to in § 9 shall be examined in the examination section "Special vocational education functions". The examination will be carried out as project work, presentation and expert discussion. This part of the examination may not be started until at least sufficient services have been provided in the test parts referred to in paragraph 1 (1) and (2), but shall not be commenced later than one year after the successful completion of the test. Non-official table of contents
§ 4 Implementation of the examination in the examination section "Core processes of vocational education and training"
(1) It is written on the basis of each of a situation task for each action area. The examination shall take at least 150 minutes, not more than 180 minutes, and no more than 500 minutes.(2) In this area of action, an oral supplementary examination has been provided in no more than one area of action. As a rule, the supplementary examination should not take more than 20 minutes. The evaluation of the written examination performance and the oral supplementary examination are combined to form a note. In doing so, the evaluation of the written examination performance is doubly weighted. Non-official table of contents
§ 5 Implementation of the examination in the examination section "Professional Education in the fields of vocational education and training"
(1) Examination in the examination part "Professional Education in the fields of vocational education and training" must be carried out only after the examination has been completed in accordance with § 4.(2) The written examination shall be carried out on the basis of a respective situation task for each action area. The processing time for the situation tasks is at least 150 minutes, but not more than 180 minutes, but not more than 500 minutes.(3) The oral examination shall be carried out by means of a situation-related expert discussion in a field of action chosen by the examination board in accordance with § 3 (3) sentence 1. The examination participant or the examination participant shall select one of the two cases submitted by the examination board for election. The duration of the examination is usually at least 30 minutes and not more than 45 minutes for each examination participant and for each participant. A preparatory period of 30 minutes shall be granted. The expert discussion is intended to demonstrate that pedagogically appropriate moderation, management and communication can be carried out.(4) In the course of the written examination in no more than one area of action defective examination achievements have been provided, and in this area of action an oral supplementary examination is to be offered. As a rule, the supplementary examination should not take more than 20 minutes. The evaluation of the written examination performance and the oral supplementary examination are combined to form a note. In doing so, the evaluation of the written examination performance is doubly weighted. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Implementation of the examination in the examination section "Special vocational education functions"
(1) In a project work A complex vocational education problem is presented, assessed and solved in a special vocational education function. The examination participant or the examination participant proposes a project topic from the functions according to § 9 (2) of the examination board. On this basis, the Audit Committee decides on the adoption of the topic of project work. The project work is to be done as a written homework. The audit committee is intended to limit the scope of the work. The processing time is 30 calendar days.(2) In the presentation, the results of the project work referred to in paragraph 1 shall be presented and explained in a pedagogical basis. In the expert discussion, in-depth or expanding questions arising from tasks pursuant to § 1 (2) sentence 2 will be examined following the presentation. It is also intended to demonstrate that pedagogically appropriate argumentation and communication can be made. The presentation and expert discussion should not last longer than 45 minutes, and the presentation usually lasts no more than 15 minutes.(3) Presentation and expert discussion shall only be carried out if the project work has been evaluated at least as sufficient performance. Non-official table of contents
§ 7 Content of the examination in the examination section "Core Processes of Vocational Education and Training"
(1) In the field of action " Learning Processes and Learning accompaniment " is to demonstrate the ability to design processes of individual and collaborative learning methodically and didactically. In particular, it is to be proven that the individual talents and abilities of learners can be identified, supported and further developed. The aim is to make critical judgment and innovative thinking visible. Within this framework, the following qualification contents can be considered:
- Learning and development theoretical foundations for the design of learning and learning Qualification processes,
- Didactic preparation and implementation of learning and qualification processes in the context of the development of learning objectives and content, as well as the Learning accompaniment taking into account business and work processes,
- methodical planning and design of learning and qualification processes including The latest process, media and technologies.
(2) In the area of action "planning processes", the ability to plan and develop business processes for business and vocational education and training is to be demonstrated, while the essential elements of the project are: to weigh up and take into account operational, technical, pedagogical, economic, target-group-specific and organisational aspects. Within this framework, the following qualification contents can be considered:
- Analysis of market and technology development, the labour market situation in relation to the Qualification requirements of the target group as well as analysis of educational policy and educational law framework conditions and action options,
- Identification of Short-term, medium-and long-term educational needs,
- Planning of advertising measures, recruitment and acquisition of participants,
- Planning of cooperation with educational networks, development partners and customers,
- Implementation of Training and training regulations,
- Planning education and training programmes and measures,
- Planning the organization of learning sites and learning media.
(3) In the "Management Processes" area of action, the ability to demonstrate the ability to work and to work To prepare, calculate, apply and place in the market image processes in a market-and customer-oriented way. Quality management tools are to be used for this purpose. Within this framework, the following skill levels can be considered:
Non-official Table of contents
- strategic management of education areas,
- strategic planning of education products and educational marketing,
- Management including Controlling of professional and operational educational processes in companies,
- Quality Management,
- Employee leadership, labor management, and team performance development,
- Innovations-and Reorganization management, development of new strategic approaches,
- Cooperation management,
- Financial planning using support programs and funding.
§ 8 Content of the examination in the examination section "Professional Education Act in the fields of vocational education and training"
(1) In the area of activity "Vocational Training", the ability to demonstrate the ability of processes of vocational training to plan, organize, implement, secure and optimize their quality. Within this framework, the following qualification contents can be considered:
- Planning a vocational training in a selected public-legally recognised Training occupation, taking into account business process-oriented and work-process-integrated training,
- Development and organization of training associations and service training,
- Learning support of apprentices, in particular of those, the additional learning psychological, youth and social pedagogical support , also taking into account the intercultural aspects,
- Extraction and selection of apprentices and consulting services for companies,
- Review and review design, including design of examination tasks in accordance with current audit law and taking into account new forms of examination and methods,
- Leading and qualifying skilled workers,
- Design of a economic business processes of vocational training, quality assurance.
(2) In the area of activity "continuing education", it is intended to demonstrate the ability to plan, organize and organize processes of company and continuing vocational training, and to secure and optimize their quality. Within this framework, the following qualification levels can be considered:
- Developing innovative training opportunities, analysis of training needs, Product management,
- Learning the learning of employees in work processes, organization of learning accompanied by learning unfamiliar,
- Coaching and education consulting in operational change processes,
- Review and review on the basis of public service training schemes, including the design of audit tasks in accordance with applicable audit law, and taking into account new forms and methods of examination,
- Organization of continuing education programs in and out of work processes, including the applicable law,
- Leadership and qualification of primary and secondary educators,
- Gestalten of a economic business processes of in-company and non-company continuing training, quality assurance.
(3) In the field of action "Human Resource Development and Consulting", the ability to demonstrate the existing professional, To identify social and methodological skills in the company and to initiate and carry out their further development and expansion. In this context, the ability to plan and control appropriate personnel development projects, to promote cooperation within the company as well as the ability to achieve personal policy goals and tasks in a systematic and decision-oriented manner should also be used. shall be analysed and presented. From analyses, appropriate measures are to be derived in order to use, promote and advise employees effectively and efficiently. Within this framework, the following skill levels can be considered:
unofficial table of contents
- Developing and deploying concepts for skills development, skill analysis, and Qualification programs,
- Consideration of the relationship between personnel development and organizational development,
- Design of learning-related forms of work,
- Development of professional development paths, Developing, Introducing and converting target-group specific support programs,
- Employee assessment, detection and promotion of employee potentials,
- advising executives.
§ 9 Content of the Examination in the examination section "Special vocational education functions"
(1) In the section entitled "Special vocational education functions", the ability to demonstrate the ability to perform the process of a specialized vocational and occupational pedagogical function in the field of vocational education and training in the field of vocational education and training in to develop, plan, organise, implement and improve the quality of a specific project-shaped business case. In doing so, highly specialized knowledge is to be clearly considered and the essential operational, technical, pedagogical, economic, target-group-specific and organizational aspects are weighed down and taken into account.(2) Specialised professional and occupational pedagogical functions are:
- Teaching functions such as rehabilitation pedagogy, IT learning process accompaniment, Teletutoring,
- developing or planning functions such as development of image products, media development, innovation and support project management in the vocational training, development of education programmes, job training,
- Management and management functions such as training management, management of educational enterprises or -areas, qualification of educational staff, education controlling, personnel development projects,
- advisory functions such as training counseling, Further education consulting, Telecoaching, educational coaching,
- certified, certifying functions such as auditor activities.
Other specialized professional and professional services. In so far as they are equivalent according to the breadth and depth of the above-mentioned functions, the educational functions of the company can be admitted as well as within the scope of the tasks referred to in § 1 (2) sentence 2. Non-official table of contents
§ 10 Invoice of other audit services
(1) The examination participant or the examination participant is at the request of the Removal of individual examination components by the competent body if another comparable examination is successful before a public or state-approved educational institution or before a state examination board , and the registration for the training examination takes place within five years from the date of notification of the existence of the other examination.(2) Examination participants, who have successfully passed the final examination of the training to the examined training and further education pedagogue, will, upon request, be examined in the Areas of action in accordance with § 3 (2) (1) and (2) and (3) (1). Non-official table of contents
§ 11 Existence of the exam
(1) The exam is passed if at least sufficient in all examinations Services have been provided.(2) Each examination performance shall be assessed separately. In the examination part "Core Processes of Vocational Education and Training", a note is to be made from the scores of the situation tasks in accordance with § 4 paragraph 1, which are to be weighted equally.(3) In the examination part "Professional Education in the fields of vocational education and training", a note is to be made from the points of the written and oral examination performance according to § 5 (2) and (3), which are to be weighted.(4) In the examination part "Special vocational education functions", a point evaluation shall be made from the results of the presentation and the expert discussion which are to be weighted equally. This score and the project work are to be combined in a balanced way to form a note.(5) The existence of the test shall be subject to a certificate in accordance with Appendix 1 and Annex 2. In the case of the exemption in accordance with § 10, the place and date of the otherwise filed examination and the name of the examination board shall be indicated. Unofficial table of contents
§ 12 Retry verification
(1) Non-passed verification parts can be repeated twice.(2) With the application for a repetition of the examination, the examination participant or the examination participant shall be exempted from individual examination achievements if the services provided therein are at least sufficient and the performance of the examination is at least sufficient. The examination participant or the examination participant has registered for the repeat examination within two years, calculated from the day of the examination not passed. The examination results can be repeated on request. In this case, the outcome of the final test shall apply.(3) If the examination performance in accordance with § 6 (2) has not been passed, the project work according to § 6 (1) must be repeated for the repeat examination. Non-official table of contents
§ 13 Transitional regulation
The examinations of the qualifications of the vocational education and training teacher and the vocational education and training teacher (Chamber of Industry and Commerce) /Professional Education (IHK) may be up to 31 years of age. It will be concluded in December 2013 in accordance with the provisions of the previous legislation. Non-official table of contents
§ 14 Entry into force
This regulation occurs on the 1. September 2009. unofficial table of contents
asset 1 (to § 11 paragraph 5)
(site: BGBl. 2009, 2932)
(label of competent authority)
Certificate of validation of the approved Training degree
Certified Professional Education/Certified Professional Education
| born on ....................||in ....................|
|has the ....................|| Examination of the recognised professional training|
Certified vocational education and training teacher
according to the Regulation on the examination of the recognised professional training certificate of professional apprément/professional appellant of vocational education and training 21. August 2009 (BGBl. I p. 2927)
Non-Official Table of Contents
|Signature (s) ....................|
|(Seal of Competent Body)|
Appendix 2 (to § 11 Paragraph 5)
(Fundstelle: BGBl. 2009, 2933)
|(designated body name)|
Testimonies of the Recognised Professional Education Qualification
Certified Professional Education/Certified Vocational Education Teacher
|born on ....................||in ....................|
|has ....................||Examination of the recognized qualification for further|
Certified professional education/professional apprégogue
according to the Regulation on the examination of the recognised professional qualification Degree in Vocational Education and Training of Vocational Education and Training, Professional Education, August 2009 (BGBl. I p. 2927) with the following results*)
|I.|| Core processes of vocational training||....................|
|Learning processes and learning accompaniment||....................|
|Management processes|| ....................|
|II.|| Professional Education Action in Vocational Education and Training|| ....................|
| Human Resources Development and Consulting||....................|
|expert talk||....................|| |
|III.||Special occupational pedagogy|| ....................|
|Presentation and expert talk|| ....................|
|(In the case of § 10:" Test participant (s) according to § 10 with regard to the .................... |
in .................... before .................... completed examination in .................... ")
|Signature (s) ....................|
| (Competent Body Seal)|
Search Translated Laws of Germany