Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bootbmstrv/BJNR015820992.html
Regulation on the profession and on the examination requirements in the practical and the specialist theoretical part of the master craftsman for the boat Builder trade (boat builders master regulation - BootbMstrV) BootbMstrV Ausfertigung date: 25.08.1992 full quotation: "boat builders master Decree of 25 August 1992 (BGBl. I p. 1582)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1 1.1993 +++) input formula on the basis of section 45 of the trade and crafts code as amended by the notice of December 28, 1965 (BGBl. 1966 I p. 1), last by article 24 No. 1 of the law of 18 March 1975 (BGBl. I p. 705) has been modified , the Federal Minister for Economics in agreement with the Federal Minister for education and science prescribed: 1 section profession section 1 the boat Builder crafts profession (1) are attributable to following activities: manufacturing, expansion, remodeling, repair, care, maintenance and storage of boats, yachts and other floating device for commercial and sporting use including accessories and boat fittings.
(2) the boat Builder crafts are attributable to the following knowledge and skills: 1. knowledge of the physical and technical properties of boat carcasses and hulls for floating device, as well as knowledge of the external influences properties, storage, ensure 2. knowledge of different boat types and types, 3 knowledge of design possibilities in the construction of boats and floating craft, 4. knowledge of material-specific work procedures for the single and series, 5. knowledge of the types, , Use and processing of plant and auxiliary materials, 6 knowledge of the combination of materials and semi-finished products under consideration of the strength and corrosion behaviour, 7 knowledge of the functioning of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical machinery and tools, 8 knowledge about schwimmendem types, structure and components of drive, tank, electrical and sanitary facilities for yachts and other device 9 knowledge of the calculations and cost estimates for the construction of boats , Yachts and other floating craft, 10 knowledge of surface protection and constructive material, 11 knowledge of professional standards, classification rules and regulations, including those of the environment, in particular the immission protection, 12 knowledge of the professional requirements of work safety and occupational health and safety, 13 reading and making sketches and drawings, in particular line cracks, general plans, building plans and detailed drawings, 14 calculation of structures, performing flies work 15, 16 developing and construction data , 17 manufacture of models and forms, 18 manufacture of stencils as well as connect, set up and set up malls, 19 building and aligning of the slipway and the slipway, 20 select and edit by wood, in particular bending, add and connect through different procedures, 21 select and edit of metals, especially bending, add and connect through different methods, 22 make, align, assembling of Kiel, Steven , Mirror, lateral and longitudinal associations, outer skin, decks and superstructures in the wood and metal construction, 23 make and building interior design, 24 processing of plastics, in particular choosing of materials, intermediate products and components, 25 performing of different work procedures for the construction of boat hull, deck, superstructure, inner linings and other components, 26 edit by plastics, in particular cutting, joining and fastening by different processes, 27 handle of surfaces, 28 installing motor foundations , Stern tubes and shaft brackets 29 installing of the drive, rowing, tank - and sanitary facilities and test its function, also in electrical installations, 30 on and build the deck equipment, in particular of the anchor institution, winches, Rails, roles, bollards, cleats and Hawses, 31 manufacture of masts and spars, 32. rigging tackle, 33. preservation of surfaces and conducting constructive material protection, 34. scroll through the stack, and transporting, slip , Cranes and storage of boats, 35. setting up, operating and maintenance of professional tools, devices, machines and equipment.
2. section examination requirements in parts I and II of the master examination section 2 outline, duration and pass the practical exam (part I) (1) in part I are to make a master craftsman work and perform a work sample. The proposals of the sample to be considered when determining the master craftsman work whenever possible.
(2) making the master craftsman work should not take longer than 50 working days, no longer than eight hours the execution of the work sample.
(3) for the existence of the section I each sufficient services in the master craftsman's examination work and in the work sample are minimum requirement.
§ 3 master craftsman work (1) as master craftsman work is to make one of the following works: 1 in timber construction: a) a Rundspantboot of at least 2,5 m length or b) a Knickspantboot of at least 5 m length or c) a shape glued boat of at least 2.5 m length.
Each work is a block as a model made of wood, and a trigger in the form of a fuselage Shell to customize;
2. in plastic construction: a plastic boat of at least 2.5 m length. In this work are an early form as a model out to produce wood, a negative form for the above section, as well as a trigger in the form of the boot shell;
3. in the metal construction: a hull made of steel or aluminum with motor Foundation and stern tube of at least 4 m in length;
4. in the wood, plastic, or metal construction: the repair of damage with a magnitude of at least 0.8 sq m, the supporting associations to replace partially or are. (The site is a) relating to the connection of hull and deck, with the outer skin, the deck, the connection of hull to deck and stringer or bulkhead to bulkhead, damaged, or b) in the area of the connection of hull and keel, where the outer skin, the combination of hull with keel, as well as the Bodenwrange or the built-in tank is damaged.
(2) the master craftsman work is to customize to a design to be presented the master examination Committee before making master examination work by the DUT for approval.
(3) the draft after the master craftsman work is made, not created by the candidate himself, is he in addition provide an own design according to the requirements of the master examination Committee. For one of the two designs, the work description, the material list, costing and the offer to add is according to the requirements of the master examination Committee.
(4) in assessing the master craftsman work are the design made by the DUT, the work description, the material list, to take into account the cost estimate and the offer.
§ 4 writing sample (1) as is work specimen perform one of the following works: 1 in timber construction: a) make a profile rudder according to drawing or sample, or b) make a dinghy vorstevens according to drawing or sample, or c) make a plank Ganges or d) make a mast, loading or jib tree according to drawing or sample.
2. in plastic construction: a) make a form model and trigger of a form part or b) repair of damage or c) preparing a form model;
3. metal construction: a) make an angle pants or b) make a profile rudder or c) manufacture a part of connection between steel and aluminum or steel and stainless steel;
4. in the wood, plastic, or metal construction: a flies work sections for new construction, renovation or repair.
(2) in the work sample are the most important skills and knowledge to test in the master craftsman work not or could be adequately demonstrated.
§ 5 examination of professional knowledge (part II) (1) in part II are knowledge in the following five test subjects to demonstrate: 1 Technical Mathematics: a) creating tables, b) calculate curve areas and priorities, c) in particular strengths, d calculate mechanical values,) calculation of buoyancy and stability, e) calculate the load movement and friction resistance.
2. technical drawing: a) reading of drawings, b) preparation of design and construction drawings, sketches, c) drawing representing settlements, d) manufacture of flies elevations;
3. specialist technology: a) working and manufacturing customer, especially work procedures and tools, b) wood processing, c) metalworking, d) plastic - and - processing, e) connection techniques for same and different materials, f) boat designs, device schwimmendes in particular design features, the facility and equipment requirements, different drive forms and possibilities for the different types of boats, yachts and other, g) ramp - and slip systems, bridge equipment, special workshop equipment, crane, lift and dock types, equipment and possibilities for boat storage , h) construction methods with different materials for the manufacture of boats, yachts and other floating craft, i) machine handling including appropriate application of test tools for the trade association, k) professional standards of work safety and occupational health and safety, l) professional standards, classification rules and regulations, including those of the environment, in particular the immission protection;
4. materials science: a) Woods, b) metals, c) plastics, d) semi-finished products;
5. job preparation, calculation: a) preparatory work for single and series production as well as organisational tool, b)
Cost calculation taking into account all factors for pricing.
(2) the test shall be performed in writing and orally.
(3) the written test to total not more than twelve hours, last no longer than half an hour the oral per examinee. In the written test shall be no longer than six hours checked in one day.
(4) the candidate is to RID, if he has provided at least good writing services in the average of the oral examination at the request.
(5) minimum requirement for the existence of the part II No. 1 each sufficient services in each of the test subjects are referred to in paragraph 1 and 3. 3 section transitional and final provisions article 6 the examination proceedings at entry into force of this regulation be completed transitional provision according to the existing regulations.
Section 7 additional requirements the other requirements in the master test are determined by the regulation on common requirements in the master craftsman in the craft of 12 December 1972 (BGBl. I S. 2381) in the currently valid version.
Article 8 entry into force (1) this regulation enters into force on 1 January 1993.
(2) which are further rules to be applied on the basis of article 122 of the handicrafts Regulation Act, insofar as they regulate items of this Regulation no longer apply.
Search Translated Laws of Germany