Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bokraft_1975/BJNR015730975.html
Regulation on the operation of motor carriers in passenger transport (BOKraft) BOKraft Ausfertigung date: 21.06.1975 full quotation: "regulation concerning the operation of motor carriers in passenger transport of 21 June 1975 (BGBl. I S. 1573), most recently by article 2 of the Decree of 8 November 2007 (BGBl. I S. 2569) has been changed" stand: last amended by article 2 V v. 8.11.2007 I 2569 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity) : 1.5.1982 +++) table of contents 1 section general rules section 1 scope article 2 principle 2. section rules on the operation of 1 title management section 3 obligations of the entrepreneur section 4 Manager § 5 foreign entrepreneurs § 6 notification 2. title dispatcher section 7 rule 8 § behavior in the service section 9 behavior at disease § 10 carrying provisions and schedules section 11 lost 3. title passengers, obligation to carry § 12 (dropped out) § 13 transport of persons § 14 behavior of passengers § 15 carriage of things 3. section equipment and quality of vehicles 1 title provisions for all vehicles 16 applicable provisions article 17 legal vehicles article 18 equipment section 19 texture and affixing of signs and equipment 2. title trolleybuses and buses and coaches article 20 caption section 21 communication with the drivers section 22 standing room section 23 seats in the course of section 24 (dropped out) 3 title taxis and car rental section 25 doors, alarm system and partition section 26 identification section 27 serial number, business address § 28 metered § 29 luggage § 30 odometer § 31 vehicles with a permit for the taxes - and car transport 4. section special provisions 1. title DPB and scheduled traffic in motor vehicles § 32
Stops § 33 labelling and signs section 34 seats for disabled and other seat needy persons § 35 route and stops 36 overview exceptions for special of regular services 2. title taxes transport § 37 transportation charges section 38 roadway section 39 use the taxi plate 3. title car transport § 40 transport charges 5. section special regulations concerning the investigations of vehicles article 41 major investigations section 42 extraordinary general inspections 6 section final and transitional provisions article 43 exemptions section 44 federal railways and post office § 45 offences section 46 Berlin clause § 47 entry into force , Repeals Appendix 1 dimensions, sign and lighting of the taxi sign Appendix 2 (dropped out) Appendix 3 dimensions and marking of the numbered plate annex 4 dimensions and marking of the school shield Appendix 5 symbol concerning the identification of seats for disabled and seat need others input formula on the basis of § 57 para 1 and 3, and article 58, paragraph 1 No. 3 of the passenger transport Act (PBefG) of 21 March 1961 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 241), last amended by the law amending of trade regulations and establishing a central commercial register by June 13, 1974 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 1281), is prescribed with the consent of the Federal Council: article 1 General provisions section 1 scope (1) the regulation applies to companies carrying passengers with motor vehicles or trolleybuses, insofar as they are subject to the provisions of the Transportation Act.
(2) sections 2, 3, 6 to 9, sections 14 to 19, 20 para 1 No. 1, §§ 21, 22, 33 par. 4 and 5, sections 41, 42, § 45 para 1 No. 1, 4, 5 letter b to f, o, r, and s, para. 2 No. 1, 4, 5 letters a and c, no. 6, § 47 para 1 No. 1 to 3 shall apply accordingly in case of carriage referred to in § 1 No. 4 letter d , g and i of the release Ordinance of August 30, 1962 (BGBl. I p. 601), most recently by article 1 of the second Ordinance amending passenger transport legislation by June 30, 1989 (BGBl. I p. 1273) is has been changed, unless it used vehicles which are suitable and intended for construction and equipment for the transport of more than six persons (including driver). In terms of these regulations, the authority which would be responsible in the case of a block exemption from the provisions of the passenger transport Act is regarded as approval authority.
§ 2 principle of operation of the company as well as the equipment and condition of vehicles must meet the specific requirements arising from the trust in a safe and proper transportation.
2. section relating to the operation of 1 title management § 3 obligations of the entrepreneur (1) the contractor is responsible for ensuring that the requirements of this regulation are adhered to and followed the orders, officially adopted. He has to ensure that the company is working correctly and that the vehicles and equipment are in correct condition. It may not order the operation of the company or if it is known or should be known, that members of the driving or operating personnel are not qualified and suitable, to ensure a safe and proper transportation.
(2) as far as the size of the company or other operational circumstances require it, the entrepreneur shall issue a general statement of service. The approval authority may require the adoption of a general statement of service. A service statement must be issued if a Manager is appointed. The service statement is in an appropriate manner to make known.
(3) the service statement contains provisions on the task pane, the accountability and the behavior of the driving and operating personnel while on duty, in particular 1 the governing the service requirements of this Regulation as well as the rules otherwise for the safe conduct of operations, 2. instructions about measures that must be taken when operating accidents and incidents other than 3. provisions, as far as them by local conditions or by the nature of the operating systems , the vehicles or the operation are due.
§ 4 of the duties incumbent upon article 3 without prejudice to its own responsibility order an Operations Manager Operations Manager (1) who can entrepreneurs. Has the company several branches or operational units, so a responsible manager can be ordered for each branch or for each place of business. The approval authority may order the appointment of a Director of operation, if the size of the operation or other operational circumstances so require; the order should be arranged especially for companies which regularly more than ten vehicles are used. The approval authority can put the entrepreneur a reasonable deadline for the fulfilment of the arrangement. The operator has the arrangement to follow.
(2) the operator has to make sure that the Manager can properly fulfil the responsibilities incumbent. He has him in particular to participate for 1 determining staffing requirements, 2 the selection, evaluation and use of driving and operating staff, 3. the investigation of misconduct and the measures resulting from them, 4. the planning and construction of facilities and the procurement of vehicles.
(3) the manager shall have a substitute. Paragraph shall accordingly apply 1 sentence 3 and 4.
(4) the appointment of the Manager and his Deputy needed confirmation by the approval authority. It is granted if the reliability is given, especially if for technical management of the operation and the knowledge necessary to manage and experience are found.
(5) the confirmation is to take back if the requirement of paragraph 4 sentence 2 not existed when they were granted. The approval authority may waive the redemption, if the shortage no longer exists.
(6) the confirmation shall be revoked, if subsequently the requirement of paragraph 4 sentence 2 has been removed.
§ 5 foreign entrepreneurs (1) an entrepreneur has its headquarters (residence) not at the place of the operating seat, the licensing authority may specify that he appointed resident representative a for carrying out the tasks incumbent on him pursuant to section 3 in the place of the operation seat. The approval authority can put the entrepreneur a reasonable deadline for the fulfilment of the arrangement.
(2) the appointment of the representative requires confirmation by the approval authority. She may only be pronounced if the representative reliably and professionally suitable is in the sense of § 13 para 1 Nos. 2 and 3 of the passenger transport Act.
(3) the confirmation is to take back if one of the requirements of paragraph 2 sentence 2 not existed when they were granted. § 4 paragraph 5, sentence 2 shall apply accordingly.
(4) the confirmation shall be revoked, if subsequently the reliability requirement has been removed.
§ 6 notification of the contractor has the permitting authority immediately inform 1 operating events that attract a public stir, 2. accidents, where a person has been killed or seriously injured, 3. malfunctions in the DPB and scheduled with motor vehicles, which is expected to last more than 24 hours.
2. title driving § 7 principle operations in the dispatcher has to apply the special care that arising from the fact that people for the transport are entrusted to him.
§ 8 behavior in the service
(1) the operating staff, which is used in the service or for operation by passengers, has to act considerate and sensible way.
(2) in the DPB, as well as in regular service with motor vehicles pursuant to § the nearest stop is 42 PBefG to announce in due time.
(2a) In transport by coach and bus has to make sure that passengers through information facilities (§ 21 para 2) is displayed, when seat belts are to be on the drivers. Before driving the vehicle driver has passengers the obligation to fasten safety belts to indicate, as far as such an obligation is.
(3) in the DPB, as well as in regular service with motor vehicles 1 during the service and the Service ready to take alcoholic drinks or other means affecting the official activity to or to take the ride, although it under the effect of such drinks or means, is prohibited the personnel employed in the service, 2 (dropped out) 3 at the driving of the vehicle television broadcasting receiver use 4 during passenger transfer systems , Sound broadcasting receivers or reproducers to use to entertain 5th at the driving of the vehicle other than business or traffic notices.
(4) in the occasional services by coach and bus, the provisions of paragraph 3 see no. 1, 3 and 5 apply.
(5) in taxes - and car traffic, as well as in the other occasional services with passenger cars the provisions of paragraph 3 apply no. 1 and 3 corresponding.
§ 9 behavior in disease (1) members of staff employed in the service or to service passengers may this activity does not exercise, as long as they or members of their home community to one in § 34 paragraph 3 No. 2, 4, 6, 8, 11 of the infection Protection Act of 20 July 2000 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 1045) suffer the disease, unless unless you prove by medical certificate , that there is no danger of transmission of the disease.
(2) a driver has a disease, affecting its ability to operate a vehicle, safely transport it may perform no rides.
(3) diseases are referred to in paragraph 1 and 2 notified to the contractor.
§ 10 the regulations about the transport rates, conditions of carriage and timetables are to be carrying provisions and timetables. Access be granted is the passengers upon request.
§ 11 lost after every ride have drivers or conductors to determine whether objects are retarded. Found items are to deliver without delay to the establishment of the operation provided or to the body designated by the approval authority, if they can be returned immediately. section 978 of the civil code remains unaffected.
3. title section 12 - section 13 obligation to carry passengers carriage of persons who are entrepreneurs and the personnel employed in the service in accordance with the provisions of the passenger transport Act obliged making the transport of persons. If there is not an exclusion of the carriage obligation pursuant to other legislation they can refuse carriage if you have facts that justify the adoption, that the person to be represents a danger for the security and order operation or for the passengers.
§ 14 behavior of passengers (1) passengers have to behave like the safety and order of operation and consideration for other people's areas with the use of equipment and vehicles. Instructions of the operating personnel is to follow.
(2) passengers is in particular prohibited to entertain 1 in trolleybuses and buses, with the driver while driving 2 to open the doors while driving, abusive to press 3. protective devices, to throw 4 items from the vehicle or to protrude, 5 during the ride up to jump off, 6 to enter a vehicle known as a busy, 7 a vehicle to enter or to leave , when the impending departure is announced or the doors are closed to use 8 9 sound broadcasting or television broadcasting receiver and sound-reproducing apparatus (dropped out).
(3) in the DPB, as well as in regular service with motor vehicles the passengers are also obliged to enter 1 vehicles only at stops and leave; Exceptions require the approval of the operating personnel, 2. quickly once to get off and to use, 3. passages specially marked doors as well as single - and exits must be kept clear, 4. always will be a vehicle to give firm support, 5 children accompanying them carefully to oversee and to ensure that children kneel on the seats or are.
(4) a passenger despite admonition hurt the incumbent obligations under paragraphs 1 to 3, he can be excluded from carriage.
§ 15 to accommodate carriage of things (1) that has the passenger so things (hand baggage, luggage, prams) and to oversee that does not endanger the safety and order of operation through them and other passengers can not be bothered. Sentence 1 shall apply also to animals; they may be accommodated on seats. And passages and exits must be kept free.
(2) transport hazardous substances and dangerous goods excludes in particular 1 explosive, inflammable, radioactive, that can be foul-smelling or corrosive substances, 2. unpacked or unprotected stuff, hurt by the passengers, 3. objects that extend beyond the perimeter of the car.
(3) section 14, paragraph 1, sentence 2 and paragraph 4 shall apply.
3. cut off equipment and quality of vehicles 1 title for all vehicles § 16 applicable regulations for construction, equipment, and condition of the vehicles regulations in addition to the regulations of the road traffic law the provisions of this regulation. Special requirements for vehicles in international transport and transit traffic (sections 52 and 53 of the passenger transport Act) with countries outside the European Union may be placed by way of derogation from sentence 1 to improve road safety and the environmental performance, which comply with the rules applicable in the European Union.
Article 17 allowed vehicles that used vehicles must at least passenger transport have two axles and four wheels.
Article 18 is equipment with the use of vehicles to adapt the equipment to the respective road and weather conditions. If it appears with the circumstances allow, snow tires, snow chains, are to do with spade and hoe, as well as tow rope or rod.
§ 19 characteristics and installation of signs and equipment signs and equipment on or in the vehicle must designed and installed be, that no one is endangered or hindered.
2. title of trolleybuses and buses and coaches article 20 are caption (1) on the outside of the trolleybuses and buses to attach 1 on the sides of the name and address of the operator; the licensing authority may allow business signs or coat of arms instead, 2. the designation of the doors, when in the DPB and regular services by coach and bus a) at these doors only or may be increased only b) the doors only for specific groups of passengers are provided;
the name can be done also by a symbol.
(2) the labels or symbols must be unique, highly visible and clearly legible. Their effect must not be overruled by other labels or signs.
§ 21 understanding the drivers (1) trolleybuses and buses of line traffic must have clearly audible or visible communication equipment 1 to the granting of driving or holding jobs by the operating personnel, 2 for a one-man operation the release of stop wanting the passengers in the vehicle driver.
In buses, which are used primarily in the occasional services, these institutions are expendable, if it is ensured that the understanding of the operator in any other way can be done.
(2) buses and coaches, the seat belts are required, must have suitable information facilities showing passengers when seat belts to create are.
Section 22 standing (1) standing are allowed only if the vehicle is used in the DPB or regular services by coach and bus.
(2) in the case of a regular service buses and coaches, not local or neighbouring line traffic place is, can the approval authority exclude wholly or partly the admissibility of standing passengers.
§ 23 - § 24 (dropped out) - 3rd title taxis and car rental section 25 doors, alarm system and partition (1) taxis and rental cars must have two doors at least on the right side.
(2) taxis and rental cars must be fitted with an alarm system that can be used from the seat of the driver's operation. The alarm system must bring the Horn to the sounds at intervals and the headlights, as well as the rear direction indicator to blink. In addition the taxi sign according to § 26 para 1 can be placed using built-in red LED - flashes No. 2.
(3) taxis and hire cars can be equipped with a partition which is sufficiently bulletproof for the protection of the driver. The partition should be positioned between the front and rear seats or share from the seat of the driver of the passenger seats; It must be retractable or such that a part can be moved sideways.
(4) (5) section 26 (1) identification must taxis marked be 1 light-ivory colored painted; When shade is RAL 1015 RAL colour register 840 HR of Committee for delivery terms and quality assurance (RAL) at the German Standardization Committee, 2. through an attached on the roof of the tax transverse to the direction of travel, from inside multifunction, on the front and on the back with the words "Taxi" feathered shield (taxi shield) Appendix 1 subject to paragraph 2 is any other than the identification prescribed under this regulation or labeling inadmissible.
(2) outward-looking advertising on taxis and hire cars is allowed only on the side doors of the vehicle. Political and religious advertising on taxis is not permitted.
§ 27 serial number, business address (1) in taxes is at the lower-right corner of the rear window outward and inward-looking sign according to annex 3 with the order number, which has granted the approval authority, to install.
(2) in the case of taxes, a sign with name and headquarters of the entrepreneur is to install inside the car somewhere clearly visible to the passenger.
§ 28 metered taxis (1) must be equipped with an illuminated metered. The provisions of the calibration right shall apply.
(2) the metered must show 1 the carriage charge, fare and surcharges, 2. the any applicable fare level.
The display must be easily visible and illuminated at night.
§ 29 luggage fees must at least 50 kg baggage carry in a full cast in the frames of their permissible total weight.
§ 30 odometer (1) in rental car is to install an easily readable odometer. The provisions of the calibration right shall apply.
(2) paragraph 1 also applies to rent buses, if the carriage charge shall be calculated according to the an odometer.
Article 31 vehicles with a permit for the taxes - and car traffic (1) for vehicles that are approved for the taxes - and car traffic, apply the sections 25 to 30. Running car traffic, no. 2 and the order number may be not shown the taxi sign according to § 26 para 1 according to article 27, paragraph 1.
(2) use a vehicle is limited to car traffic, the approval authority may allow that equipped the vehicle with a metered; in this case, the driver implementation of car traffic has to point out the passenger on the absence of a special odometer and the type of calculation of the transport charge.
4 section special provisions to carry 1 title DPB and scheduled traffic in motor vehicles § 32 stops (1) the provision relating to the installation of stop signs according to § 45 para 3 is the approved timetable according to the requirements of the operation regulations and policies statement.
(2) the operator has in addition to the information provided according to § 40 paragraph 4 to attach the line number and the name of the contractor PBefG 1 stop; instead of the name of the contractor, whose name can happen when traffic networks and transport communities, clearly visible to specify 2 in local and neighbouring line traffic place stop whose name on a supplementary plate, attach container to discard used tickets 3. at busy stops of line traffic.
§ 33 marking and signage (1) is any vehicle at the front to mark with a destination sign and on the right side with a route shield. For vehicles with 9-35 passenger seats, labelling is sufficient with a target sign on the front of the vehicle. The line number is on the back of each car.
(2) in the destination sign, at least, the terminus of the line (destination, destination station) and the line number shall be indicated. The route shield to contain line number, output - and terminus of the line, as well as important information about the infrastructure. Several routes exist between starting and ending point of the line is the railway infrastructure in the target and route shield in appropriately marked to make.
(3) target plate, route shield and line number must be visible even in the dark. Coloured light is not allowed as a sign of distinction for lines.
(4) vehicles, which are particularly used for student transportation, must be identified on front and back with a sign after Appendix 4; on the front side, also a marking in the destination signs chest with the symbol is sufficient according to annex 4 and an additional sign in the color scheme of image background with the words "School bus". The effect of the shield must not be overruled by other labels or signs. During other trips, the shield may not be shown. Paragraph 1 shall not apply.
(5) for vehicles that are suitable and intended for their design and equipment for the transportation of not more than six persons (including driver), paragraph 4 does not apply.
§ 34 seats for the handicapped and the entrepreneur has other seat needy persons to provide seats for severely disabled, impaired in the ability to walk, elderly or infirm persons, pregnant women and passengers with small children. These seats are marked to make the symbol according to annex 5 clearly visible.
§ 35 overview of route and stops in vehicles that are used in the local or neighbouring line traffic place to prominently an overview over the course of the line and the stops be.
Section 36 exceptions for special of regular services the § § 32, 33 para 1 to 3 and section 35 shall not apply to the special of regular services (§ 43 PBefG).
2. title taxes transport § 37 transportation charges (1) other than the fare displayed on the metered may be not demanded.
(2) in the case of failure of the Fahrpreisanzeigers, the postage is calculated according to the travels route; the driver has then immediately indicate the passenger. After driving the vehicle driver has immediately display a disorder of the Fahrpreisanzeigers to the contractor; the operator has to correct the error immediately.
(3) in the case of journeys, aiming outside the scope of the transport charges, the vehicle driver has to indicate the passenger before departure that the fare for the entire journey is free to agree. No agreement is reached, the transport rates fixed for the required operating range is considered agreed.
Section 38 if the passenger otherwise, has infrastructure of drivers the shortest path to the destination to choose, unless another way to transport or cheaper and is agreed with the passenger.
§ 39 use of taxi shield In the scope of set transportation charges to the taxi sign (§ 26 para 1 No. 2) be lit if no drive jobs run. This does not apply in the provision of taxi at taxi stands. The lighting must be switched off during a driving job.
3. car transport § 40 transport rates In car transport are the transport charges after the display of the odometer (§ 30 par. 1) to calculate, if nothing else is agreed.
5 article special provisions concerning the investigations of vehicles article 41 General inspections (1) in the main investigations of vehicles in accordance with § 29 StVZO is to determine if the vehicles comply with the provisions of this regulation.
(2) after the main studies the operator has a copy of the investigation report, for buses and coaches the test book, to submit without delay the approval authority or the authority given by the State Government.
Section 42 extraordinary general inspections (1) before the first time in a company the entrepreneur has on its cost and the permitting authority to arrange an extraordinary inspection of the vehicle it immediately inquiry report, to submit the test book, for buses and coaches.
(2) a general operating permit is for a new vehicle, so the extraordinary inspection may be limited under paragraph 1 on the determination whether the requirements of this regulation are met. Compliance with this regulation, the General operating licence is has been established for a coach and their owner confirms this by note in the test book, the extraordinary inspection can be avoided.
6 article final and transitional provisions article 43 exceptions
(1) the Supreme Land authorities or the bodies designated by them or competent according to national law may authorise exceptions in particular cases or generally for certain applicants from all provisions of this regulation. The provision of § 26 para 1 sentence 2 and paragraph 2 sentence 1 can they for the range of individual authorities exceptions and generally for the entrepreneurs who are in possession of a permit for the taxes - or car traffic, approve. Exceptions from the requirement of Appendix 1 are not possible with regard to the inscription and colour.
(2) the Federal Ministry for transport, building and urban development Ordinance with the consent of the Federal Council lays down after hearing of the Supreme Land authorities General exceptions.
(3) the exemption can be granted subject to revocation and be fitted with ancillary provisions (terms, limits, conditions). If necessary, the competent authority may require the provision of an expert opinion at the expense of the applicant. The decision is to carry and on demand to hand over persons responsible.
§ 44 - § 45 No. 4 is PBefG offences (1) any person in the sense of § 61 para 1, who intentionally or negligently as contractor 1 violates the maintenance obligation in section 3, subsection 1, sentence 2, 2. the operation of the company contrary to section 3, subsection 1, sentence 3 maps or admits, 3. an executable written order of the authority to appoint a Manager after § 4 para 1 sentence 3 to 5 or a representative according to § 5 para 1 does or does not within the used by the approval authority Period followed, 4 which notification referred to does not immediately comply with no. 2 or 3 in section 6, a motor vehicle uses 5. under violation against one of the following rules: a) § 10 sentence 1 on the introduction of regulations or timetables, b) § 18 about the carriage of prescribed equipment, c) article 19 concerning the nature and affixing of signs and equipment, d) section 20 of the caption , e) § 21 on communication and information institutions requiring seat belts, f) section 22 of standing room, g) § 25 para 2 alarm systems, h) § 26 para 1 No. 1 over paint, i) § 26 para 1 No. 2 on the taxi sign, j) § 26 para 1 sentence 2 or paragraph 2 sentence 2 advertising, identification or marking of taxis or car hire, k) section 27 para 1 of the execution of the order number , l) § 28 of metered, m) section 30 on odometer, n) § 31 of the use of vehicles with a permit for the taxes - and car transport, o) § 33 para 1, para. 2 sentence 1 and 3, § 3 or 4 for labelling and signage, p) § 34 of the identification of seats for the handicapped, q) § 37 para 2 sentence 2 on resolving a disturbance of the Fahrpreisanzeigers , r) § 41 para 2 on the submission of a copy of the investigation report or the inspection logbook, s) § 42 paragraph 1 on the submission of evidence.
(2) any person in the sense of § 61 para 1 No. 4 PBefG who intentionally or negligently 1 is also, carriage of passengers as the aircraft contrary to § 8 para 2a set 1 not to ensure provides that passengers through information facilities (§ 21 para 2) appears when seat belts are to be on, 2nd in the DPB, as well as in regular service with motor vehicles as a member of staff employed in the service violates article 8 par. 3 a) during the service and the service of alcoholic beverages or other the official Activity is impairing means to or takes the ride, although he is under the effect of such drinks or means, b) (lapsed) c) used in the driving of the vehicle television broadcasting receiver, d) used during the transport of passengers transfer systems, sound broadcasting receivers or reproducers to other than business or traffic notices or e) at the driving of the vehicle 3. occasional carriage of passengers as a member of staff employed in the service violates article 8 par. 4 in conjunction with article 8 para. 3 converse, a) during service and the means of affecting official activity takes alcoholic drinks or other of service to or takes the ride, although he is under the effect of such drinks or means, b) (lapsed) c) used in the driving of the vehicle television broadcasting receiver or d) at the driving of the vehicle 4. taxes - and car traffic, as well as in the other occasional services with cars as a member of staff employed in the service violates article 8 par. 5 in conjunction with article 8 para. 3 converse, a) during the service and Dienstbereitschaft takes alcoholic drinks or other means affecting the official activity to or is the drive, even though he is under the effect of such drinks or means or b) (lapsed) c) used in the driving of the vehicle television broadcasting receiver, 5 as a member of staff in the service or for operation by passengers seated despite a disease article 9(1) of trips takes part or not immediately displays a condition contrary to paragraph 3 , 6 as the aircraft contrary to a) § 9 ABS. 2 rides running, although he is impaired due to illness in his fitness, to operate a vehicle, safely transport b) § 10 sentence 2 a passenger on request, access to leading with rules and timetables is not granted, c) § 31 para 2 fails, the prescribed notice d) article 33, paragraph 1, paragraph 2 sentences 1 and 3 , Paragraph 3 or 4 results in a vehicle that is not properly marked or signposted, e) § 37 para. 1 or 2 in postage charges traffic demands or calculated, f) § 37 para 2 sentence 2 a disturbance of the Fahrpreisanzeigers not after driving the contractor immediately displays, g) § 37 para 2 sentence 1 half-sentence 2 or subsection 3 sentence 1 fails the prescribed notices , h) section 38 chooses not the most direct route to the destination, the taxi sign is not illuminated or run a driving job the lighting does not switch off i) § 39, j) § 40 car transport postage calculated, 7 as passenger obligations in § 14 para 1 to 3 or § 15 para 1 listed.
§ 46 Berlin clause this Regulation shall apply to § 14 of the third of transfer Act of January 4, 1952 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 1) in conjunction with § 66 PBefG also in Berlin, Germany.
§ 47 entry into force, repeals (1) Regulation comes two months after the proclamation in force, but 1 section 21, sentence 1 No. 2 on September 1, 1980, 2. Article 22, paragraph 1, and article 45, paragraph 1 No. 5 letter s on September 1, 1985 for vehicles coming first in the transport, 3. § 23 and § 45 para 1 No. 5 letter f on September 1, 1979, for those vehicles , which previously professional transport (§ 43 No. 1 PBefG) without passengers or carriage § 1 No. 4 of release regulation has been carried out are, 4. § 26 para 1 No. 1 and § 45 para 1 No. 5 letter h on September 1, 1980, for vehicles with a different coat of paint, in taxi traffic or in taxes - and car transport (§ 46 para. 3 PBefG) are , 5. § 26 para 1 No. 2 and § 45 para 1 No. 5 letter i on September 1, 1978, 6 § 32 para 2 No. 1 and 2 on September 1, 1979, 7 § 33 par. 1 and par. 2 set 1 and 3, and article 45, paragraph 1 No. 5 (o) and paragraph 2 No. 5 letter c, as far as these provisions of article 45 on article 33, paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 1 and 3 point set , on 1 September 1981 (2) with the entry into force of this regulation the corresponding regulations 1 the regulation on operation of motor carriers in passenger transport (BOKraft) as amended by the notice of 7 July 1960 (Bundesgesetzbl. enter override I S. 553), last amended by article 2 of the regulation amending the road from 13 July 1971 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 979), 2. the Ordinance of a general exemption from the black color paint for taxes of 18 December 1970 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 1779).
Concluding formula of the Federal Minister of transport Appendix 1 (§ 26 para 1) (reference: BGBl. I, 1975, 1582 - 1583 regarding the details of the changes see footnote) at least 250 mm, not exceeding 520 mm height width dimensions, sign and lighting of the taxi sign (see sketch) at least 75 mm, a maximum of 120 mm character height at least 50 mm, stroke 10 mm, not more than 15 mm color of marked yellow color of the font background black variations in the font height and line thickness are not permitted. The writing surface must have a rectangular shape. The shield may be rounded at the corners or incorporated into a roof Cap; It may not reflect. The acting front and rear surfaces of the shield (font base) can be up to 20 mm wide within the permissible dimensions of a border strip in the colour of the text.
The Interior of the shield must radiate yellow light inscription, by the strip of edge of the as well as above and to the side, which may not show and to evenly illuminate the translucent parts of the shield. The interior lighting power consumption shall be no more than 30 watts.
(Content: not adapted taxi shield, site: Federal Law Gazette I in 1975, 1583)
Appendix 2 (dropped out) - Appendix 3 (§ 27 para 1) (site: Federal Law Gazette I 1975, 1585) dimensions and marking of the numbered plate width 150 mm height 70 mm print height 50 mm stroke thickness 6 mm
Horizontal distance of digits from each other 5 mm black color of the font color of the yellow underground (content: not viewable numbered plate) Annex 4 (§ 33 par. 4) (site: BGBl. I, 1975, 1586 - 1587, regarding the individual changes cf. footnote) dimensions and marking of the school shield (see sketch) the sign has the shape of a square. Page length for the label which 600 mm thickness of image border for this on the back for making the back plate 50 mm sides to attach on the front plate 600 mm, but not less than 400 mm thickness of the image border for the at which the front side plate 35 mm color of the icon and the image border underground orange is black the color of image substrate to remove the color series F 7 of Committee for delivery terms and quality assurance (RAL) at the German standards Committee , and "Reflex Orange" than choose the retro-inflected supervisory color RAL colour is 2006. The color of the icon and the image border is to remove the color series F 81 of the Committee for delivery terms and quality assurance (RAL) of the German standards Committee, and "Traffic black" than to select hue not retro-inflected supervisory colour RAL 9017. For vehicles which are suitable and intended for construction and equipment for the transport of more than six but not more than nine persons (including the driver), a school bus sign with a side can be used also on the back of at least 400 mm and with a thickness of 35 mm image border.
(Content: not viewable school shield, site: Federal Law Gazette I in 1975, 1587)
Appendix 5 (section 34 sentence 2) (site: BGBl. I in 1977, 601 concerning the individual changes cf. footnote) allegory concerning the identification of seats for disabled and other seat needy persons (section 34 sentence 2) (content: not viewable symbol, site: BGBl I 1977, 601) color of the icon and the outline of the picture black white color of the substrate.
Search Translated Laws of Germany