Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bogmstrv/BJNR022100998.html
Regulation on the profession and on the examination requirements in the practical and the specialist theoretical part of the master craftsman for the Bowmaker crafts (bow maker master regulation - BogMstrV) BogMstrV Ausfertigung date: 26.01.1998 full quotation: "bow maker master Decree of January 26, 1998 (BGBl. I S. 221)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1 4.1998 +++) input formula on the basis of section 45 of the trade and crafts code as amended by the notice of December 28, 1965 (BGBl. 1966 I p. 1), last in accordance with article 33 of the regulation by September 21, 1997 (BGBl. I p. 2390) has been modified , ordered the Ministry of economy in agreement with the Federal Ministry for education, science, research and technology: 1. section profession section 1 Bowmaker crafts profession (1) are attributable to the following activities: design, manufacturing, maintenance, and restoration of bows for stringed instruments, particularly violins, Viola, cello, Baß and viol bows.
(2) the Bowmaker crafts are attributable to the following knowledge and skills: 1. knowledge of bows for stringed instruments, 2. knowledge of the professional raw -, plant - and AIDS, in particular wood species, 3. knowledge of the professional requirements of the species, 4. knowledge of job-related tools, devices and machines, 5. knowledge of professional music and musical instrument history as well as the style customer, especially the arch school, 6 knowledge in the field of music theory , 7 knowledge of weight distribution, tension and elasticity of bows, 8 knowledge of stroke types of arches, 9 knowledge of the maintenance and restoration of arches, 10 knowledge of the types and characteristics of stringed instruments and the associated arches, 11 knowledge of professional standards and mass, 12 knowledge of the professional requirements of environmental protection, in particular of immission protection, 13 knowledge of the professional requirements of work safety and occupational health and safety , 14 design and preparation of working drawings, 15 districts and columns of wood and cutting of boards and poles, 16 edit by wood, in particular columns, saws, turning, planing, filing, drilling, stinging, grinding and dross, 17 planing from the raw arc rods and sawing off the head, 18th bending, Abdullah Abdullah and planing of the rods, 19 forms of the head, particularly by carving and files, 20 manufacture of raw baton , in particular through columns, sawing, grooving and rasps of ebony, 21 edit of precious metals, in particular saws, rollers, files, punching, pins and solder, 22 installing of the metal and mother-of-Pearl parts to the frog, 23 forms of the frog, 24 make of the PIN, 25 watching and assembling of rod, frog legs, 26 sorting, binding and pulling of hair, 27 checking and correcting of arc, 28 manual and mechanical surface treatment , in particular stains, oils and polishing, 29 attaching of the winding, 30 care and maintain arches, 31 care and maintain job-related tools, devices and machines.
2. section examination requirements in parts I and II of the master examination section 2 outline, duration and pass the practical exam (part I) (1) in part I are to make a master craftsman work and perform a work sample. The proposals of the sample to be considered when determining the master craftsman work whenever possible.
(2) making the master craftsman work should not take longer than eight working days, no longer than eight hours the execution of the work sample.
(3) for the existence of the section I each sufficient services in the master craftsman's examination work and in the work sample are minimum requirement.
§ 3 master craftsman work (1) as master craftsman work is to make one of the following works: 1. a violin bow, 2. a viola bow, 3. a cello bow, 4 a double Baß bow to German or French model.
(2) the candidate has prior to writing the master thesis to present the material to be used and the preliminary cost estimate for the approval to the master examination Committee.
(3) with the master craftsman work, the material list are to submit the work drawing with dimensions as well as the pre-and post-calculation.
(4) the list of materials, the factory drawing with dimensions as well as the pre-and post-calculation are taken into account in the evaluation of the work of the master craftsman's examination.
§ 4 writing sample (1) as are work sample run four of the following works: 1. planing a bow rod, 2. obtaining an arc, 3. work out a sawn off and on flat head, 4. care and refinishing a head plate on a finished bow, 5. align a sheet bar, 6 manually make of a frog, 7 manual Shanks of a head with dovetail, 8 Shanks of a frog foot and watching a frog ring , 9 Shanks on the end of a bar and watching a frog.
(2) in the work sample are the most important skills and knowledge to test in the master craftsman work not or could be adequately demonstrated.
§ 5 examination of professional knowledge (part II) (1) in part II are knowledge in the following five test subjects to demonstrate: 1. Engineering Mathematics: a) material and scrap calculations, b) weight calculations.
2. specialist technology: a) manufacturing, maintenance and restoration of bows for stringed instruments, b) types and characteristics of stringed instruments and the associated bows, c) weight distribution, tension and elasticity of arches, d) stroke types of arches, e) professional standards and measurements, f) occupational standards of occupational safety and occupational health and safety;
3. materials science: types, properties, labels, use, processing, storage and disposal of professional raw -, plant - and AIDS;
4. customer of style, music and musical instrument history, music theory: a) style, in particular arc architecture school, b) music and musical instrument history, in particular of bows for stringed instruments, c) music theory;
5. calculation: cost determination, taking into account all factors for pricing.
(2) the test shall be performed in writing and orally.
(3) the written test should total no more than six hours, take no longer than half an hour the oral per examinee. In the written test shall be no longer than six hours checked in one day.
(4) the candidate is to RID, if he has provided at least good writing services in the average of the oral examination at the request.
(5) minimum requirement for the existence of the part are sufficient services in the audit specialist II pursuant to paragraph 1 No. 2 3 section transitional and final provisions article 6 transitional provision the examination proceedings at entry into force of this regulation according to the existing regulations to end run.
Section 7 additional requirements the other requirements in the master test are determined by the regulation on common requirements in the master craftsman in the craft of 12 December 1972 (BGBl. I S. 2381) in the currently valid version.
Article 8 entry into force (1) this regulation enters into force on 1 April 1998.
(2) which are further rules to be applied on the basis of article 122 of the handicrafts Regulation Act, insofar as they regulate items of this Regulation no longer apply.
Search Translated Laws of Germany