Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/b_ttchausbv_2010/BJNR060100010.html
Regulation of vocational training and the Bada Böttcherin (Bada trade training regulation BöttchAusbV) BöttchAusbV Ausfertigung date: 05.05.2010 full quotation: "Bada trade training regulation of May 5, 2010 (BGBl. I p. 601)" *) this Decree is a training regulations within the meaning of section 25 of the handicrafts Regulation Act. The training regulations and the adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany curriculum thus tuned for the vocational school will soon published as an insert in the Federal Gazette.
Footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.8.2010 +++) input formula on the basis of § 25 paragraph 1 sentence 1 in conjunction with § 26 paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 sentence 1 number 3 and 7 of the craft regulations, of which article 25 paragraph 1 last by article 146 of the Decree of 31 October 2006 (BGBl. I S. 2407) changed and section 26 by article 2 number 4 of the Act of 23 March 2005 (BGBl. I p. 931) is been recast , ordered the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research: article 1 State recognition of the education profession who is training the Bademosi and the Böttcherin according to § 25 of the handicrafts Regulation Act for training for the sector number 17, Böttcher, annex B, section 1 of the trade and crafts code State-recognized.
§ 2 duration of apprenticeship training takes three years.
§ 3 training curriculum, education profession at least the skills listed in the training curriculum (plant), knowledge, and skills (professional capacity) are (1) the subject of the vocational training. A deviating from the training curriculum organisation of training is specifically allowed, as far as practical operating characteristics require the deviation.
(2) the vocational training to the Badawi and the Böttcherin is organized as follows: section A vocational profile giver skills, knowledge and abilities: 1 loading and processing wood, plant and auxiliary materials, 2. setting up, operating and maintenance of tools, equipment, machines and equipment, 3 manufacture of staves and floors, 4 manufacture of tyres, 5 manufacture of casks, vats, containers, and other products, 6 repairing barrels , Vats, containers and other products, 7 installation of fittings and accessories, 8 handle surfaces, performing installation work 9, 10 recycling barrels, vats, containers, other products and residues;
Section B integrative skills, knowledge, and skills: 1. vocational education and training, labour and collective bargaining law, 2. construction and organization of the training company, 3. safety and health protection at work, 4. environmental protection, 5. planning and preparation of work processes, team work, 6. operational and technical communication, 7 create and apply technical documents, 8 customer orientation, 9 perform quality assurance measures.
§ 4 implementation of vocational training (1) the skills referred to in this regulation, knowledge and skills should so conveyed, enable the trainees to a qualified professional activities within the meaning of article 1, paragraph 3, of the vocational training Act that includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling. This qualification is to prove the tests according to sections 5 and 6.
(2) the educators have a training plan to create on the basis of the education masterplan for the trainees.
(3) the trainees have a written training record to lead. Them is to give opportunity to lead the evidence of training during the training period. The educators have regularly reviewing the written training record.
§ 5 Foundation examination (1) the midterm exam is designed to held before the end of the second year of training.
(2) the intermediate stretches on the skills listed in the annex for the first three training half year, knowledge and skills, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(3) the Foundation examination consists of the examination area manufacture a wooden container.
(4) for the testing area manufacture a wooden container following requirements are: 1, the candidate should demonstrate, that he a) apply work-related technical documents, b) drawings make and apply, c) plant and auxiliary materials provide, edit, and use, d) handle the tools, equipment and machinery, e) staves and floor make for a straight open wooden container, f) tyre manufacture, g) produce a straight open wooden container, h) measures of work organisation , to the safety and health protection at work, environmental protection, customer orientation, efficiency, and quality assurance into account, i) the technical background relevant to the examination paper; show up and establish the procedure
2. the test specimen should do a work task and lead a situational consultation about this and edit tasks relating to the work item in writing;
3. the testing period a total of seven hours. During this time the situational consultation should occur in less than 15 minutes, as well as the processing of written tasks in 60 minutes.
§ 6 journeyman's examination (1) the trade extends on the skills listed in the annex, skills and knowledge, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational school, insofar as it is essential for the training.
(2) the examination consists of the testing areas: 1 planning and production, 2. repair and surface treatment, 3 design and technology, 4 economic and social studies.
(3) for the testing area planning and production are following specifications: 1, the candidate should demonstrate, that he a) apply technical documentation, b) produce cracks, stencils, drawings and models, c) set constructions and materials, d) connection techniques set and apply, e) are bulbous, closed container, f) take into account measures to the organisation of work, safety and health protection at work, environmental protection, customer orientation, efficiency, and quality assurance , g) workflows in accordance with economic, technical and organisational requirements independently and customer-oriented plan, perform and document as well as h) the technical backgrounds relevant to the examination paper; show up and establish the procedure
2. the test area the design and production of the bulbous, closed container is to apply;
3. the test specimen should produce a test piece and document with task-specific documents and result in a job-related technical discussion;
4. the examination time including the documentation is a total of 16 hours; for the job-related technical discussion within 30 minutes.
(4) for the testing range, repair and surface treatment are following specifications: 1, the candidate should demonstrate, that he a) determine damages, b) set measures for the Elimination of damage, c) replace defective parts as well as d) handle surfaces according to the performed repair.
2. the test area are to use the planning and performing a repair including surface treatment;
3. the candidate should do a work task and document with task-specific documentation;
4. the examination time for the work item including the documentation is four hours.
(5) for the test area, design and technology are following specifications: 1, the candidate should demonstrate, that he a) determine material properties and design features, b) perform calculations for the construction of casks, vats and containers, c) material and time required to determine and calculate costs and d) create technical documentation;
2. the candidate to edit writing specialist-oriented tasks;
3. the examination time is 150 minutes.
(6) for the testing area, economic and social studies are following specifications: 1 the examinee to to prove that he can represent general economic and social contexts of professional and working world and judge
2. the candidate to edit writing specialist-oriented tasks;
3. the examination time is 60 minutes.
§ 7 high-risk and existence Regulation (1) are the areas of audit to weight as follows: 1. inspection planning and manufacture 40 percent, 2. test area repair and surface treatment 20 percent, 3. test design and technology 30 percent, 4. test area of economic and social studies 10 percent.
(2) the examination is considered passed if the benefits have been assessed as follows: 1. in the overall result with at least 'sufficient', 2nd in at least three areas of examination with at least 'sufficient' and 3rd in any test range with "insufficient".
(3) at the request of the DUT is the examination in one of the test areas rated worse than 'sufficient', where audit services to provide in writing are with their own request and weighting, to complement, if this can be decisive for the existence of the examination by an oral examination lasting about 15 minutes. In determining the result for this test range, the previous result and the result of the oral exam in the ratio of 2:1 are weighted.
§ 8 existing conditions of vocational training vocational training relationships that exist, upon entry into force of this regulation can be continued by way of derogation from section 25, paragraph 4, of the trade and crafts code taking into account the previously carried out training period according to the provisions of this regulation, if the parties agree this.
Article 9 entry into force, expiry this regulation enters into force on August 1, 2010. At the same time the regulation of vocational training to the Bada of 9 August 1978 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 1253) override.
Plant (to § 3 paragraph 1) training curriculum for vocational training to the Badawi and the Böttcherin (site: Federal Law Gazette I 2010, 604-608) section A: professional profile giver skills, knowledge and abilities item No.
No. part of the education profession to conveyed skills, knowledge and abilities time values in weeks 1-18.
Month 1 2 3 4 1 loading and processing of wood, plant and auxiliary materials (section 3 paragraph 2 A.1) a) types and properties of different wood, plant and auxiliary materials b) determine moisture and results reflect c) wood and materials taking into account of safety data sheets select order, taking into account ergonomic lifting and carrying, transport and store d) other materials, in particular metals , distinction according to intended use, select, carry and store e) f cut timber in the mirror cut) wood, taking into account different incision types for natural drying stack and store g) select auxiliary materials, taking into account of safety data sheets, use and store h) wood and other materials on defects and availability check i) measurement and Anreißzeuge select and apply manually and mechanically be - j) wood and materials and process 10 2 setting up , Operating and maintenance of tools, equipment, machines and equipment (article 3 paragraph 2 section 2) a) select b tools, devices, machines and equipment) hand tools manage and maintain c) equipment set up and operated by use of protective devices d) lifting and transport devices select and use e) errors on equipment determine measures to rectify the fault f) machine tools set up , maintain and store g) devices, machinery and technical equipment wait for 8 h) pneumatic, hydraulic, electric and electronic control and regulating devices adjust and operate i) devices customize, use, and maintain j) causes processing errors to determine and resolve 5 3 manufacture of staves and floors (§ 3, paragraph 2 section number 3) a) wood, wood materials and other materials to cut b) Fügemodelle make c) cut staves and floor parts for Assembly of straight vessels , stripes, add and prepare d) select ground connections and in particular machine, produce 12 e) cracks and templates make f) staves and floor parts for the Assembly of bulging containers cut, strip, add and prepare 12 4 manufacture of tyres (§ 3, paragraph 2 section 4) a) dimensions for tires to determine in particular amount b) set dimensions, taking into account the shape of the vessel and transferred, c cut the material) tire shape and , connect in particular by using rivets and clamping locks, 6 5 manufacture of casks, vats, containers and other products (article 3 paragraph 2 section 5) a) staves and soils, in particular after sketches, drawings and elevations for the Assembly prepare b) dimensional accuracy of the parts c check) set for staves with working tires put on and align d) e smooth Interior and exterior surfaces) Fassnuten curl out , Mass transfer to prefabricated floors, floors precisely cut and cut f) floors incorporate and seal g) wooden vessels with tires bounded h) casks, vats, containers and other products for tightness check 18 i) set to staves with working tires put on and straighten up after abdominal and head crack j) barrel hulls heat treat and bring in the form k) bending tools and machines set l) barrel heads machine edit 12 6 repairing barrels , Vats, containers and other products (article 3 paragraph 2 section 6) a) damage estimate repair costs determine and document b) measures for the Elimination of damages set c) ent store storage barrels, especially with particular attention to the accident prevention regulations, and prepare d to repair) e replace defective parts, in particular staves, floors and tyres,) products, transport and store 8 7 Installing faucets and accessories (§ 3, paragraph 2 section 7) a) different types of faucets and accessories and assign b the uses) installation c prepare faucets and accessories) install the faucets and accessories and seal 4 8 handling surfaces (§ 3, paragraph 2 section A point 8) a) methods of treatment are different from Interior and exterior surfaces, b set type of treatment) wood surfaces treated 5 c) exterior surface, in particular through paint, waxes and oils, coating d) barrel Heads equipped with protective coatings e) interior surfaces, especially with regard to food and hygiene regulations , coat f) ENT lohen 7 barrels, in particular by steaming and water, 9 performing installation work (section 3 paragraph 2 section 9) a) Assembly tools select and apply b) scaffolds up and dismantle and c check) barrels, vats and tanks cut off and beat up d) prefabricated containers set up e) perform the sealing work, in particular on barrels, vats and containers, 7 10 recycling barrels, vats, containers , other products and residues (article 3 paragraph 2 point 10 section A) a) b judge used casks, vats, containers and other products with regard to the further use) revise used casks, vats, containers, and other products and c lead to the reuse) Recycle residues, especially for energy production, and 6 section B: integrative skills, knowledge and skills lead to recycling indicated
No. part of the education profession to conveyed skills, knowledge and abilities time values in weeks 1-18.
Month 1 2 3 4 1 vocational training, labour and collective bargaining law (§ 3, paragraph 2 section B number 1) a) b explain importance of the training contract, in particular conclusion, duration and termination,) mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract of training call c) possibilities of vocational training call d) essential parts of the contract call e) essential provisions of the collective agreements applicable to the training operation call during the whole training to teach 2 structure and organisation of the training company (section 3 paragraph 2 section B, point 2) a) construction and tasks of the training operation explain b) basic of training operation, such as procurement, production, sales and administration, explain c) relationships of the training operation and its employees to business organisations, professional organisations and trade unions call d) principles, tasks and functioning of betriebsverfassungs - or staff-legal bodies of formed operation describe 3 safety and health at work (article 3 paragraph 2 section B number 3) a) determine the risk to health and safety at the workplace and take measures to avoid b) occupational health and safety and accident prevention regulations (use c) describe behaviour in accidents and initiate the first measures d) apply the provisions of the fire prevention; Describe Verhaltensweisen in fires and fire-fighting measures 4 environmental protection (article 3 paragraph 2 section B number 4) in particular: a contribute to the prevention of operational pollution within the professional sphere of influence,) possible environmental impacts by the training company and his contribution to the environmental protection examples explain b) for the training operation, applicable regulations of environmental protection apply c) ways the economic and environmentally-friendly energy and material use to use d) avoid waste; Materials and environmentally friendly waste disposal lead to 5 plan and prepare of work processes, team work (article 3 paragraph 2 section B, point 5) a) work order capture and rules on feasibility b) work set up for, and secure, ergonomic and safety-related requirements c) plant and auxiliary materials, equipment and devices select and deploy d) determine material requirements, material lists, e) select materials and auxiliary materials , provide and store f)
Steps set g) work order document and customer-oriented conduct 4 h) determine time required, cost estimate i) steps, taking into account economic and schedule schedule requirements, and j) tasks in the team plan and perform, cultural characteristics and rules of conduct considered 4 6 operational and technical communication (section 3 paragraph 2 section B number 6) a) talks with managers, employees and the team situation lead b) information and communication systems use c) information , in particular for the own work area, procure, evaluate and document 4 d) operational data capture, edit and save, data protection rules apply e) represent the facts; foreign language terms apply 4 7 creating and applying technical documentation (section 3 paragraph 2 section B number 7) a) technical documentation and manufacturing rules apply b) sketches and drawings, in particular taking into account requirements, customize and apply c) directives and standards apply 4 8 customer orientation (§ 3, paragraph 2 section B number 8) a) customer discussions and with cultural characteristics and rules of customer conduct, consideration 3 b) products present c) d apply measures and means of corporate advertising) determine customer requirements and customers advice with regard to the implementation of e) complaints receive and edit, take particular measures to resolve, customers inform f) g assess prospects, prerequisites, conditions, opportunities and risks of self-employment) legal and financial conditions for the creation of a judge and legal forms distinguish 6 9 perform quality assurance measures (article 3 paragraph 2 section B number 9) a) tasks and goals of the QA operational examples represent b) apply quality assurance measures in the My Workspace pane c) carry out interim and final checks on the basis of the work order and results d document) time and material consumption control and document 4 e) contribute to the continuous improvement of work processes in the operation f) determine causes of faults and quality deviations, document and 3 take measures to remedy
Search Translated Laws of Germany