Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/marbv/BJNR007470972.html
Regulation concerning the granting of overtime remuneration for civil servants and officials of the Federal Government (Federal overtime compensation regulation - BMVergV) BMVergV Ausfertigung date: 26.04.1972 full quotation: "Federal overtime compensation regulation as amended by the notice of November 4, 2009 (BGBl. I S. 3701), most recently by article 7 of the law of 25 November 2014 (BGBl. I p. 1772) is changed" stand: Neugefasst by BEK. v. 4.11.2009 I 3701 last amended by article 7 G v. 25.11.2014 I 1772 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity: 1.8.1980 +++) heading: IdF. d. Article 1 No. 1 V v. 17.7.2009 2050 mWv 23.7.2009 section 1 remuneration for overtime to officers and officials of the Federal Government may be paid only in accordance with this regulation.
§ 2 (1) civil servants and officials with emoluments in grades with rising salaries may be granted an allowance in the following areas for more work: 1 medical and nursing services of hospitals, clinics and sanatoriums, 2nd in the service of the German federal railway assets, as far as this at the Deutsche Bahn Aktiengesellschaft as well as one in accordance with article 2, paragraph 1 and article 3, par. 3 of the Deutsche Bahn founding law of 27 December 1993 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 2378) , 2386) outsourced company made, and in the service of the successor companies of the Deutsche Bundespost, 3rd in the dispatch service of customs administration, 4th in the police service, 5th in the usage of the Fire Department, 6th in the teaching profession as a teacher.
(2) paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis in other areas where more work is being done in a 1 service on standby, 2 layer service, 3 generally applicable special service plan, if the nature of the service requires it, 4. service, which consists, for which the employer has introduced guidelines only from similar work processes requires essentially the same working hours, 5 service to establish a public interest urgent and scheduled earnings.
(3) overtime compensation will not be granted in addition to 1 a remuneration according to section 79 of the federal salaries Act, 2. foreign reimbursement or abroad using surcharge according to section 5 of the federal salaries Act, 3. the allowance referred to in point 7 of the introduction to the Federal salary regulation A and B of the federal pay law, 4. the allowance referred to in point 8 of the introduction to the Federal salary regulation A and B of the federal pay law, 4a.
an allowance referred to in point 8b of the introduction to the Federal salary regulation A and B of the federal pay law, 5. a bank allowance paid at the Deutsche Bundesbank.
Civil servants and officials of the observations - and discovery service, which are mainly used in the field, receive overtime compensation in addition to the in set 1 number 3 or 4 mentioned allowance. Furthermore civil servants and officials of grade A 2 A 8 in addition to the sentence 1 number a allowances referred to in 3, 4 or 4a receive overtime compensation in the amount of the excess of the allowance.
(4) the granting of an overtime fee in addition to an allowance is wholly or partially closed, this also applies a compensatory allowance granted after abolition of the allowance, as long as it is not exhausted until the half.
§ 3 (1) the compensation will only be granted if the overtime 1 by administrators was made for officers working time regulations apply, 2. arranged in writing or has been approved, 3. compelling official reasons not can be compensated by special leave within a year and exceed the working time resulting from the regular weekly working time by more than five hours in a calendar month (minimum number of hours) 4..
(2) where service was provided only during a part of a calendar month, the minimum number of hours applies to each partial working time. You reduced the scope of the approved part-time in part-time employment according to.
(3) no fixed daily working time is, so that you can determine an overtime not for each work day, but only on the basis of the regular weekly working hours for a full week is overtime within one calendar week, so if this in part to the ongoing, in part to the following calendar month is attributable to this.
§ 4 (1) the remuneration amounts per hour 1 in the grade A 2 to A 4-11,99 Euro, 2nd in the grade A 5 to A 14.16 8 euro, 3rd in the grade A 9 to A 12 19.44 euros, 4th in the grades A 13 to A 16 26,77 euro.
(2) these amounts also apply to civil servants and civil servants of comparable grades, belonging to the Federal salary order C.
(3) in the case of overtime in the teaching profession the remuneration amounts to 26.60 euros, 2nd in the senior civil service by way of derogation from paragraph 1 per lesson for teachers at universities and professional schools of the League 1 in the upscale service 31,08 EUR.
(4) the remuneration rates contained in paragraphs 1 and 3 apply only to more work being done after the entry into force of these sets.
§ 4a will receive (1) part-time employees until the regular working hours of full-time employees per hour overtime of a remuneration in the amount of attributable to an hour share of the salary equivalent full-time.
(2) to determine of the pro-rata pay attributable to an hour the monthly remuneration of equivalent full-time through the 4,348-Fache of their regular weekly working time are to share. References according to § 6 paragraph 1 of the federal pay law that subject not the proportionate reduction shall be disregarded.
(3) extra work, which extends beyond the work time of full-time employees, will be paid according to article 4 paragraph 1 and 3.
§ 5 (1) hour of overtime within the meaning of §§ 3 and 4 paragraph 1 and 2, as well as Section 4a is the hour of the time. Thereof notwithstanding service on standby only according to the extent of the use of average accumulated experience has shown that when the activity in question is considered an hour; This is already perform a service in readiness to offset such each reasonably.
(2) in the case of overtime in the teaching profession, the minimum number of hours is number 4 according to § 3 paragraph 1 three lessons. Article 3, paragraph 2 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(3) If a fraction of an hour, arises when calculating monthly overtime hours shall be 30 minutes and more rounded up to a full hour, less than 30 minutes shall be disregarded.
§ 6 (dropped out) - section 7 (dropped out) - section 8 (entry into force) -.
Search Translated Laws of Germany