Arrangement on the transfer of responsibilities in the field of civil servants ' services, etc. in the Department of the Federal Minister for Postal and Telecommunications-ZOVers-Non-official Table of Contents
Date of expiry: 21.11.1958
" Order on the transfer of responsibilities in the field of civil servants ' services, etc. in the office of the Federal Minister for the Post Office and telecommunications-ZOVers-in the revised version published in the Bundesgesetzblatt, Part III, outline number 2030-14-1, which is replaced by paragraph 3 (d) of the order of 12. August 1967 (BAnz. 1967
|:||As amended by Section 3 (d) AnO v. 12.8.1967 BAnz. 1967, No. 157|
For details, see the menu under Notes
Footnote(+ + + Text credits from: 1.1.1967 + + +)
, heading and below. Sect. A to C II: This AnO is with the exception of d. Sect. C para. III. IV; sect. IV. C para. III. IV shall continue to apply to d. Group of persons whose legal relationships are based on d. Law on regulation d. Legal relationships d. under Article 131d of the GG, in accordance with Article 131d of the GG. Art. IV, second sentence, AnO v. 23.9.1982 I 1382 mWv 1.10.1982
A and B -
C. A non-official table of contents
Other jurisdiction rules
I. and II. (dropped) - unofficial table of contents
III. In accordance with Section 60 (2) G 131, I shall determine the position of the service staff who shall be replaced by the last person before the 8. He was responsible for his duties as a service officer in May 1945, for example Wv. or earlier officials on the revocation of the BesGr. A 11 to A 4b 1
Non-official contents of the table of contents
- which are not reused in the postal service, the Presidents of the OPDs and/or the OPDs. the LPD Berlin, in whose district the official resides, at residence in the Saarland the President of the OPD Trier,
- which are reused in the postal service, the presidents of the OPD, LPD Berlin, the FTZ, PTZ and SAP, in the area of which the official, for example, Wv. Etc. is reused. For the officials of the other grades, I will take the necessary decisions.
IV. The provisions of Section A (a) I responsible OPD or the LPD Berlin is authorized for its business area,
unofficial table of contents
- according to § 4 para. 1 no. 2 letter b G 131 to pronounce recognition as a hermit,
- according to § 4 paragraph 2 G 131 and § 4b (1) G 131 persons to be treated as persons referred to in § 4 (1) sentence 1 no. 1 G 131,
- pursuant to § 35 (1) sentence 2 G 131, the invalidity of the service of an official for re-use.
final formula This order shall be adopted by agreement with the Federal Minister of the Interior and Federal Minister of Finance, and enters into force on the day following her announcement in the Federal Gazette.
The Federal Minister for Postal and Telecommunications
Search Translated Laws of Germany