Regulation to protect against infectious anaemia (Einhufer-Blutarmut-Ordinance)Non-official table of contents
Blood ArmV 2010
Date of expulsive: 04.10.2010
" Einhufer-Blutarmut-Verordnung vom 4. October 2010 (BGBl. 1326), as defined by Article 33 of the Regulation of 17 December 2008. April 2014 (BGBl. 388). "
|:||Modified by Art. 33 V v. 17.4.2014 I 388|
(+ + + Text Evidence: 9.10.2010 + + +) Non-Official Table of Contents
Based on § 73a sentence 1 in conjunction with sentence 2, number 1 and 4, section 79, paragraph 1, point 1 in connection with Section 17, paragraph 1, point 1, section 79, paragraph 1, point 2, in conjunction with § § 18, 19 (1) and (2), § 20 (1) in conjunction with paragraph 2, § 21 (1) (1), § 22 (2) sentence 1, point 1 in conjunction with sentence 2, § § 23, 24 (1) and § § 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 of the Animal Disease Act, as amended by the 22. June 2004 (BGBl. 1260, 3588), the Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection decrees:
Section 1 unofficial table of contents
§ 1 Definitions
For the purposes of this regulation:
- contagious Anaemia (single-stroke blood armosis), as determined by serological examination or virological examination (genome detection of the pathogen of single-stroke blood armosis);
- Suspicion of the onset of single-stroke anaemia, as far as the result of a
the onset of single-stroke blood armology;
- serological or clinical examination or
- pathological-anatomical examination
- Contagion Suspicion, as far as epidemiological investigations are concerned, it is not possible to exclude contagion with the one-hustle-and-blooded poverty.
Section 2Non-Official Contents
General Protection Measures
§ 2 Vaccinations and Healing tests
Vaccinations and medical tests Diseases of the epidemic or suspected solicitation are prohibited. The competent authority may authorise derogations from the first sentence for carrying out scientific experiments in so far as it does not prevent animal disease control issues. Unofficial Table Of Contents
§ 3 Investigations
The competent authority can order
- Einhufer, who are hired to work or participate in an event where horses of different stocks come together, virologically or serologically .
- Ablocations of solipeds, including post-births virologically or mares that have aborted, serological on In the case of animal disease control,
to the extent that this is necessary for animal disease control purposes.
Special Protection Measures
Subsection 1unofficial Table of contents
Protective measures before official determination of single hug blood armos
§ 4 Blood sampling, epidemiological investigations
(1) In the event of suspicion of the outbreak of single-stroke blood poverty, the competent authority shall immediately conduct a clinical and serological examination of the Suspected infestation on the one-hustle-and-blood-poverty. In the case of an endemic or killed one, it allocates the virological or serological examination to the single-hustle-and-blood-anaemia.(2) The competent authority shall carry out epidemiological investigations on the basis of an investigation as referred to in the first sentence of paragraph 1 or 2 in the case of an outbreak of single-stroke blood armosis. Epidemiological investigations shall cover at least
Non-official table of contents
- the period during which the virus of single-stroke blood poverty may have already been in operation, before: the suspicion has been shown,
- the investigation of other holdings from which one-way workers are to be found in the affected holding or in the solipeds from the holding in question. , and
- to identify all contacts of the solipeds of the affected farm to other solipeds.
§ 5 Safeguard measures in the operation concerned
(1) In the event of suspicion of the outbreak of the single-hug blood poverty, the Animal keeper of the holding immediately
- all solipeds of the operation on closer inspection of the competent authority,
- siphoning off the remaining solipeds and feeding them separately from the rest of the solipeds,
- perform insect control in the barn,
- containers, equipment and other objects that have been used in a stable or other location of the solipeds and may be the carrier of the contagion, to be cleaned and disinfected or to be destroyed in a harmless way by the competent authority.
(2) Solipeds, solitary confines, egg cells and embryos may only be brought into and out of the stock with the approval of the competent authority. Non-official table of contents
§ 6 Cleaning and disinfection
In case of suspicion of the outbreak of the single-stroke blood poverty, people who have a examination or treatment of suspected solipeds, as well as persons entrusted with the care or care of suspected solipeds,
- for the investigation, treatment, care, or fixation of suspected equidae used devices and instruments after use after closer instruction from the competent authority Immediately clean and disinfect or eliminate harmless,
- After the examination, treatment, care or care of the solipeds after closer inspection, to immediately clean and disinfect the instructions of the competent authority,
- The blood of suspected solipeds in so far as it is not intended for examination, to be destroyed and to be cleaned and disinfected immediately after the intervention of the competent authority with the blood of suspected solipeds and contaminated solipeds.
Subsection 2unofficial Table of contents
Protective measures after an official determination of single-hub blood armos
§ 7 Public Notice
The competent authority publicly announcates the outbreak and the extinguisher of the one-stroke blood armoth. Non-official table of contents
§ 8 Protective measures in the operation affected
(1) The outbreak of single-stroke blood poverty has been officially established. the competent authority
- the clinical and serological examination of all the solipeds of the holding concerned,
- in case of sent or killed solipeds, a virological or serological examination of the lost or killed solipeds
on the single-hustle-blood poverty. § 4 (2), second sentence, and § § 5 and 6 shall apply accordingly.(2) The keeper of the holding shall immediately attach signs with the clear and durable inscription "Einhufer Blutarmut-unauthorized access prohibited" to the entrances of the company without delay.(3) The competent authority shall arrange for the killing of solipeds and their destruction, including the blood arising from their killing, to the extent that the solicitation of the solipeds has been officially established in these solidons. It may order the killing of suspected solipeds if this is necessary in order to prevent the spread of single-hustle-and-blooded poverty.(4) In order to carry out scientific experiments, the competent authority may depart from the arrangement of the killing of infected persons in accordance with paragraph 3, in so far as the one-huaver is transferred to a veterinary scientific facility and where the interests of the Do not prevent animal disease control. unofficial table of contents
§ 9 suspicion of contagion
(1) The outbreak of single-stroke blood poverty has been officially detected and is suspected of being contagion, The competent authority shall immediately carry out the clinical and serological examination of single-stroke blood poverty for all the solipeds identified by the investigations in accordance with the second sentence of Article 4 (2) (2) and (3). The clinical and serological examination shall be repeated in the event of a negative result of the investigation at a distance of three months. In the case of an endemic or killed one, the competent authority shall order the virological or serological examination of the single-hustle-blood poverty.(2) In the case of holdings with suspected solicitations, § 5 shall apply mutatily.(3) Suspected solicitations shall only be brought on economic or pasture land of the holding with the approval of the competent authority. The competent authority shall grant authorisation, provided that animal disease control matters are not in conflict. In this context, it takes into account the results of epidemiological studies, the occurrence of solipees, vectors, natural limits and monitoring possibilities. Non-official table of contents
§ 10 restricted district
(1) If the outbreak of single-stroke blood poverty has been officially detected on a holding, the competent authority shall: Authority shall establish an area for disease operation with a radius of at least one kilometre as a restricted area. In this context, it takes into account the results of epidemiological studies, the occurrence of solipeds and blood-sucking insects, natural limits and monitoring possibilities. Sentence 1 shall not apply to the extent that there is no soliciation in the area with a radius of one kilometre around the operation of the disease, or where there are other circumstances justifying the assumption that there is a risk of the spread of single-stroke bloodhowdness does not exist.(2) The competent authority shall provide signs with the clear and durable inscription "Einhufer-Blutarmut-Locking District" at the main access routes to the barrier district.(3) With the announcement of the lock district, keepers in the restricted district
- immediately have the number of
- held solipeds, specifying the usage direction and location,
- forged or diseased
- seven days, the competent authority will be responsible for the following:
(4) Clinical and a serological examination of the single-stroke anaemia of all solipeds, which are held in the barrier district.(5) Einhufer may only be transferred from the restricted area with the approval of the competent authority. Authorisation shall be granted if it has been examined three months after the examination referred to in paragraph 4, with a negative result on the incidence of single-stroke blood poverty.(6) Solitary, egg cells and embryos may be moved from the restricted area only with the approval of the competent authority. Authorisation shall be granted if they come from solipees, which have been examined for three months after the examination referred to in paragraph 4 with negative results on single-stroke blood poverty.(7) stallions from the restricted area may only be used for the purpose of covering or obtaining seed if they have been investigated for three months after the examination referred to in paragraph 4 with negative results on the incidence of single-hustle-and-blood-bloodedness. In the case of the seeds of stallions from the restricted area, the first sentence shall apply.(8) Stuts in the restricted area may only be filled if they have been investigated for three months after the examination referred to in paragraph 4 with a negative result on the single-hustle-and-blood-poverty.(9) Exhibitions, markets and events of a similar nature with solipedes within the restricted area shall be prohibited. Solipeds held in the restricted area may not take part in exhibitions, markets and events of a similar nature with solipeds outside the restricted area.(10) Vehicles that have been used for the transport of solipeds held in the restricted area must be cleaned and disinfected prior to further use as instructed by the competent authority. Non-official table of contents
§ 11 Disinfection
(1) The keeper of the holding has a closer statement from the competent authority.
- to disinfect the stables or other locations of the infected and suspected solipeds at regular intervals and, if possible, to be insect-free
- to depart from the stables or other locations to a place suitable for this purpose, to disinfect and subsequently to depart for at least four weeks.
- to disinfect liquid exits from the stables or other locations, provided they are not added to the Dung,
- after removal of the infected and suspected solipeds from the holding or from other locations, the stables and other locations of the animals, especially the stables, Jachers, forage crews, equipment used and other objects which may be carriers of the contagion immediately to be cleaned and disinfected.
(2) The competent authority may authorise the disinfection in accordance with point 4 of paragraph 1, to the parts of the holding in which the disease-ill and suspected of solicification have been taken. Unofficial table of contents
§ 12 Abolition of protective measures
(1) Ordered protection measures pursuant to § § 5 to 11 shall be repealed if the One-stroke blood poverty has been extincted, or the suspicion of the outbreak of single-stroke blood poverty has proven to be unfounded.(2) One-huer blood poverty is considered to be an erloe if
- all the solipeds of the farm have been killed, killed or removed, or
- the disease sufferers and suspects of the establishment have been killed, killed or removed; and in the case of the other equidae of the population, no phenomena suspected of single-stroke blood armosis have been detected and, after removal of the disease-related or suspected solipeds, two blood samples taken at intervals of three months have been examined serologically with negative result on single-stroke blood poverty, and
- disinfection under official supervision and after detailed instructions of the competent authority.
(3) The suspicion of the disease on single-stroke blood poverty has proved to be unfounded if a serological examination with a negative result has been carried out on suspicion of suspicion. Non-official table of contents
§ 13 Administrative Offences
Unlawful within the meaning of Section 32 (2) (4) (a) of the Animal Health Act Who intentionally or negligently acts
Non-official table of contents
- contrary to § 2 sentence 1 of a vaccination or a healing test ,
- a enforceable arrangement connected with an authorization pursuant to § 2 sentence 2, § 5 (2), § 9 (3) sentence 1, or § 11 (2)
- a fully retractable order pursuant to § 3, § 4 (1) sentence 2, § 5 (1) (1) or (4), also in conjunction with Section 9 (2), in accordance with § 6, § 8 (1) sentence 1 or 3, § 9 (1) sentence 3, § 10 (10) or § 11 paragraph 1),
- contrary to § 5, paragraph 1, point 2, also in conjunction with § 9 Paragraph 2, solipeds not, not properly or not provided in good time,
- contrary to § 5, paragraph 1, point 3, an insect control is not or not
- contrary to § 5, paragraph 2, also in conjunction with § 9 (2), § 9 (3) sentence 1, or § 10 (5) sentence 1 or paragraph 6 sentence 1 of one-hug, Seeferous, egg cells or embryos without permission,
- contrary to § 8, paragraph 2, a shield not, not correct, not in the prescribed manner or does not apply in time or
- contrary to § 10 (9) sentence 1, an exhibition, a market or an event of a similar type with solipees within the Lock District performs.
§ 14 Entry into force, override This regulation occurs on the day after the announcement in force. At the same time, the one-hustle-blood-poverty regulation of the second July 1975 (BGBl. 1845), as last amended by Article 5 of the Regulation of 18 December 2008. April 2000 (BGBl. 531), except for force. Non-official table of contents
Final formula The Bundesrat has agreed.