Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/blutarmv_2010/BJNR132600010.html
Regulation to protect against the infectious anemia of equidae (equidae anemia Regulation) BlutArmV 2010 copy date: 04.10.2010 full quotation: "equine-anaemia regulation by October 4, 2010 (BGBl. I p. 1326), by article 33 of the regulation by April 17, 2014 (BGBl. I S. 388) has been changed" stand: amended by art. 33 V v. 17.4.2014 I 388 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 9.10.2010 +++) input formula on the basis of section 73a sentence 1 in conjunction with sentence 2 Nos. 1 and 4, article 79, paragraph 1 No. 1 in conjunction with article 17, paragraph 1 number 1, article 79, paragraph 1 number 2 in conjunction with sections 18, 19 paragraph 1 and 2, article 20 paragraph 1 in connection with paragraph 2, article 21, paragraph 1 number 1, section 22, paragraph 2, sentence 1 number 1 in conjunction with sentence 2 , §§ 23, 24 (1) and sections 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 of the animal disease act as amended by the notice of June 22, 2004 (BGBl. I S. 1260, 3588) directed the Federal Ministry of food, agriculture and consumer protection: section 1 General article 1 definitions for the purposes of this regulation are available: 1. infectious equine anemia (equine anaemia), insofar as this is determined by serological testing or virological investigation (genome detection of the pathogen of an equine anaemia);
2. suspicion of the outbreak of the equine anaemia, as far as the result of a) serological or clinical examination or b) pathological anatomical examination fear the outbreak of equine anaemia can be;
3. infection suspicion, unless on the basis of epidemiological research infection with an equine anaemia cannot be excluded.
Section 2 General safety precautions section 2 vaccinations and medical tests vaccines and medicinal attempts of disease sick or-verdächtiger equines are prohibited. The competent authority may approve exceptions from record 1 to carry out scientific experiments, so far as concerns the animal disease control do not preclude.
§ 3 tests, that competent authority may order that as far as this is necessary 1. solipeds are posted in a business or participate in an event at the horses of different stocks come together, virologically or serology on equine anaemia, examined 2 miscarriages of animals including the Afterbirths virologisch or mares that have abortiert, serology are examined for equine anaemia, for reasons of animal diseases.
Section 3 special protection measures under section 1 protection measures before official finding an equine anaemia § 4 blood sampling, epidemiologic research (1) In the case of suspicion of the outbreak leading equine anaemia the competent authority without delay a clinical and serological investigation of suspect Einhufers on the equine anemia by. In the case of dead or killed equines organizes the virological or serological examination for the equine anaemia.
(2) 1 or 2 evidence of an outbreak of equine anaemia, arise on the basis of an investigation referred to in paragraph 1 set the competent authority carries out epidemiological research. The epidemiological investigation extend at least on 1 the period during which already may have been the virus of equine anaemia in operation, before the suspect is reported, 2. the identification of other holdings, which equines in the affected holding or the equines from the affected operation can be transported, and 3. the determination of all contacts of the affected operation to other solipeds equidae.
§ 5 has protection measures in the affected holding (1) In the case of suspicion of the outbreak of the equine anemia the keepers of the operation immediately 1 all equines of operation closer according to the competent authority on to stall, 2. suspicious disease equines of the remaining animals to secrete and separately from the other animals to provide, perform 3 insect control indoors, 4 containers, equipment and other items , in a barn or other location of the equines have been used and the carriers of the infection substance can be further instruction of the competent authority to clean and to disinfect or harmless to eliminate.
(2) equidae, Equine semen, ova and embryos may be moved into or out of the stock only with the authorization of the competent authority.
§ 6 cleaning and disinfection In case of suspicion of the outbreak of the equine anaemia have persons who have carried out an investigation or treatment of diseases suspicious equines, as well as persons who are entrusted with the service or plague suspect equines, 1 to the investigation, treatment, to clean care or fixing disease suspect equines used appliances and instruments immediately after use closer according to the competent authority and to disinfect or harmless to eliminate , 2. According to the investigation, treatment, to clean care or care equine closer according to the competent authority without delay and to disinfect, 3. is blood plague suspect solipeds, unless permitted it not to investigate, harmless to eliminate and with blood disease suspect equines contaminated surfaces and objects closer according to the competent authority without delay after the intervention to clean and to disinfect.
Subsection 2 protection measures after official finding of an equine anaemia § 7 public announcement that makes competent authority the onset and termination of the equine anaemia publicly known.
§ 8 safeguard measures in the affected holding (1) is the competent authority 1 the clinical and serological investigation of all equines of involved operation, 2. in the case of dead or killed equines officially detected outbreak of equine anaemia, arranges a virological or serological investigation of equine died or killed on the equine anaemia. Section 4, paragraph 2, sentence 2 and paragraphs 5 and 6 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(2) the keeper of the operation has immediately at the entrances of the company signs with the clear and durable inscription "equine anaemia - unauthorized access forbidden" clearly visible to install.
(3) the competent authority arranges the killing of animals and their destruction including incurred during their killing blood as far as when these animals the equine anaemia has been officially established. She may order the killing of disease suspect equines, if this is necessary to prevent the spread of equine anaemia.
(4) the competent authority may to carry out scientific experiments by the arrangement of the killing disease sick equines pursuant to paragraph 3, as far as spent equine veterinary scientific facility and do not preclude concerns of animal disease control.
§ 9 infection suspicion (1) the outbreak of equine anaemia is officially established and infection suspicion, the competent authority shall the clinical and serological investigation on the equine anaemia for all the research immediately after section 4, paragraph 2, sentence 2 number 2 and 3 determined by domestic solipeds. The clinical and serological examination must be repeated in the case of a negative result of the investigation in the space of three months. In the case of dead or killed domestic solipeds, the competent authority arranges the virological or serological examination for the equine anaemia.
(2) § 5 for stocks with infection suspected Solipeds shall apply accordingly.
(3) infection suspects may be moved only with the authorization of the competent authority on economic or pasture of operation equines. The competent authority grants the approval, if not preclude concerns of animal disease control. This she considered the results of epidemiological studies, the presence of solipeds, vectors, natural limits and monitoring capabilities.
§ 10 Sperrbezirk (1) the outbreak of equine anaemia is officially established in an operation, so the authority sets an area around the infected holding with a radius of at least one kilometre as Sperrbezirk. Here it takes into account the results of epidemiological studies, the presence of solipeds and blood-sucking insects, natural limits and monitoring capabilities. Sentence 1 shall not apply where no equidae are kept in an area with a radius of one kilometer around the infected holding or other circumstances exist that justify acceptance, that a risk of spreading of equine anemia does not exist.
(2) the competent authority shall affix "Equine anaemia - Sperrbezirk" signs with the clear and durable inscription on the main access road to the Sperrbezirk.
(3) upon notification of the determination of the Sperrbezirks, the competent authority immediately keepers in the Sperrbezirk 1 have the number of a) held equidae, stating the direction of use of and location, b) dead or diseased domestic solipeds and any changes to display and 2. all equidae on to stall.
(4) the competent authority performs a clinical and a serological investigation on the equine anemia of all equines seven days, which are held in the Sperrbezirk.
(5) equidae may be moved only with the authorization of the competent authority from the Sperrbezirk. The approval is granted if they have been evaluated on the equine anaemia three months after the investigation pursuant to paragraph 4 with negative results.
(6) Equine semen, ova and embryos may be moved from the Sperrbezirk only with the authorization of the competent authority. The approval is granted if they are from animals that three months after the investigation pursuant to paragraph 4 with negative results have been evaluated on the equine anaemia.
(7) stallions from the Sperrbezirk may only used for covering or seed production if they have been evaluated on the equine anaemia three months after the investigation pursuant to paragraph 4 with negative results. Rate applies for the seeds of stallions from the Sperrbezirk 1 according to.
(8) mares in the Sperrbezirk may only be inseminated when her three months after the investigation pursuant to paragraph 4 with negative results have been investigated on the equine anaemia.
(9) exhibitions, markets and similar events with animals within the Sperrbezirks are prohibited. Solipeds which are kept in the Sperrbezirk, may not participate in exhibitions, markets and similar events with animals outside of the Sperrbezirks.
(10) vehicles which have been used for the transport of animals, which are kept in the Sperrbezirk, must be cleaned before further use according to instructions of the competent authority and can be disinfected.
Section 11 has disinfection (1) the pet owners of the affected operation to disinfect 1 closer according to the competent authority the stables or other sites of disease sick and-verdächtigen equine at regular intervals and as free of insect to make, 2 to spend the manure from the stables or other locations to place appropriate, disinfected and to store at least four weeks , 3. liquid disposals from the stalls or other locations as far as they are, added to disinfect, not the manure 4. after removal of disease-sick and-verdächtigen equine out of operation or from other locations can be the stables and other locations of the animals, in particular the stall speed, manure gutters, mangers, used equipment and other items, the carriers of the infection substance immediately to clean and disinfect.
(2) the competent authority may authorize that the disinfection limited have granted the disease sick and-verdächtigen equines number 4 on the operating parts referred to in paragraph 1 in which.
§ 12 compulsory protection measures are lifting the protective measures (1) after the sections 5 to 11 to pick up when the equine anaemia is extinguished or the suspicion of the outbreak has proven an equine anaemia as unfounded.
(2) the equine anaemia is considered extinct, if 1 a) all equines of operation have died, killed or removed or b) the disease sick and-verdächtigen equines of operation have died, killed or removed, and no symptoms suspicious for equine anaemia have been observed at the other animals of the stock and after removal of equine disease sick or-verdächtigen two at intervals of three months of blood samples taken serology have been investigated with negative results on equine anaemia , and 2. the disinfection under official supervision and closer according to the competent authority is carried out.
(3) the suspect on the equine anaemia has proved to be unfounded, if a serological examination with negative results was carried out after notification of suspicion.
§ 13 offences any person within the meaning of § 32 paragraph 2 number 4 letter a of the animal health Act is, who intentionally or negligently a vaccination or a healing attempt makes 1 contrary to § 2 sentence 1, 2nd one with a licence pursuant to § 2 sentence 2, § 5, paragraph 2, article 9, paragraph 3, sentence 1 or § 11 paragraph 2 associated executable arrangement contravenes, 3. an enforceable order according to § 3 , § 4 (1) sentence 2, contravenes section 5 paragraph 1 number 1 or number 4, also in connection with article 9 paragraph 2, according to § 6, section 8, paragraph 1, sentence 1 or paragraph 3, article 9, paragraph 1, sentence 3, § 10 paragraph 10 or section 11, subsection 1, number 2, also in connection with article 9 paragraph 2, equines not, not properly or in a timely manner secretes 4. contrary to article 5, paragraph 1 or supplies , 5. contrary to § 5 paragraph 1 number 3 an insect control not or not timely performs, 6 contrary to § 5 paragraph 2, also in connection with article 9, paragraph 2, article 9, paragraph 3, sentence 1 or article 10, paragraph 5, sentence 1 or paragraph 6 sentence 1 equidae, Equine semen, ova or embryos without consent spends 7 violates article 8, paragraph 2 a sign not, not properly, is not in the prescribed manner or in a timely manner or 8 contrary to section 10, paragraph 9, sentence 1 a exhibition , performs a market or a similar nature with animals within the Sperrbezirks event.
§ 14 entry into force, expiry this regulation enter into force on the day after the announcement. At the same time the equine-anaemia regulation of July 2, 1975 (BGBl. I S. 1845), most recently by article 5 of the Decree of 18 April 2000 (BGBl. I p. 531) is been changed other than force.
Concluding formula the Federal Council has approved.
Search Translated Laws of Germany