Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/blg/BJNR008150956.html
Federal power Act BLG Ausfertigung date: 19.10.1956 full quotation: "federal power Act where adjusted version in the Federal Law Gazette Part III, outline number 54-1, published, most recently by article 5 of the law of August 11, 2009 (BGBl. I S. 2723) has been changed" stand: last modified by article 5 G v. 11.8.2009 I 2723 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity: 1.1.1982 +++) validity in the Saarland cf. § 3 section VI No. 1 G v. 30.6.1959 101-3; there cited sections 84, 85 & 88 BLG aF now articles 88, 89 and 92 table of contents basic provision Article 1 of first part the services of first section: General provisions of §§ 2 to 10 second section: legal effects of the performance requirements of sections 11 to 14 third section: accountability § 15 fourth section: performance preparations section 16 fifth section: obligations the parties §§ 17-19 sixth section: the compensation sections 20 to 33 seventh section : Statute of limitations section 34 part procedure first section: implementing the requirements of sections 35 to 48 second section: fixing of compensation and compensation sections 49 to 65 third part manoeuvres and other exercises of §§ 66 to 83 fourth part relocked and penalty provisions of §§ 84 to 86 part five transitional and final provisions articles 87 to 97 reason provision § 1 (1) services can be requested 1 to avert an imminent danger for the stock or the free democratic basic order of the Federation or a land or to prevent or eliminate a the safety of endangering limits public nuisance in the border area;
2. for purposes of defence, in particular to avert a threat by the outside, the stock of the Federal Government; threatened either directly or indirectly in the context of its classification in a system mutual collective security
3. to fulfil the obligations of the Covenant from intergovernmental agreements on the deployment and the legal status of armed forces of foreign States in the Federal territory;
4. to the accommodation of persons or laying of enterprises and public institutions, which is necessary due to a use of land for purposes of the numbers 1 through 3.
(2) the powers provided for in section 5, paragraph 2, and article 38 are allowed except in the case in order, when the Federal Government has determined that it is necessary for the accelerated production of Defense readiness of the Federal Republic. The Federal Government has the determination to remove, if the prerequisites for this are deleted, or if the Bundestag and the Bundesrat's demand.
First part of the services the first section general rules article 2 (1) as services can be requested 1 the provision of movable property to use, the Mitgeben smoke or other use;
2. the transfer of movable property to the property, as long as consumption, a long-lasting use or implementing major changes or making significant expenses for the cause is likely;
3. the provision of radio equipment for use or Mitgeben smoke, as well as the omission of their use;
4. the provision of telephonic and distance write subscriber facilities for use or Mitgeben smoke within the framework of existing contractual relationships with businesses, the telecommunications services provide;
5. the supply of buildings or parts of buildings, vacant land, or free areas of cultivated land for temporary use, Mitgeben smoke or other time-limited use;
6. the omission of misuse, of Mitgeben smoke, other use or change of movable and immovable property;
7 installations, changes or restoration of movable and immovable property, insofar as their execution to expect the Satsfaction itself is, as well as the acquiescence of such measures;
8. the toleration of impacts to movable and immovable property;
9 work performance, in particular repair services, as well as catering services, made to be maintaining these services within the framework of the general business of the Satsfaction, also transport services by owners or owners of transport, even though it is not transport undertakings;
10. the award of contracts by recurring or duration of benefits referred to in this paragraph 9.
(2) the use of rooms, studios, transmitter and other technical facilities and installations of broadcasters to use, the Mitgeben smoke or the omission of the use is only to those in section 1 para 1 No. 1 and 2 specific purposes and only permissible if it is essential No. 1 or 2 to avert or eliminate the threat or danger pursuant to section 1 para 1.
(3) work may be required no. 1, 3 to 6 and 8 to 10 referred to in paragraph 1 only on certain time, namely services to number 10 at the most for a period of one year, in addition at the latest for the duration of two years. The renewed request of these services also in connection to the previous request is allowed, in case number 5 but only once. Issuance of a deployment decision (§ 36 para 3) and during the defense case, or after a determination of the Federal Government in accordance with § 1 para 2 sentences 1 and 2 shall not apply.
§ 3 (1) services may be requested only when the needs in other ways not or not timely, or covered only with disproportionate means can be. The request is limited to the necessary degree.
(2) services may not be required if it can be arranged to other statutory appropriations.
(3) in the case of all requirements, the interests of the general public and the stakeholders are to weigh fairly. Thereby, the performance of the German economy should be considered appropriately. By decree with the consent of the Federal Council, the Federal Government regulates how expert the commercial economy in the process of issuance of performance assessments to participate are, if economic companies be subject to a performance. Cultural heritage must not be endangered.
(4) living spaces, which are necessary for the essential living needs of the owner and persons belonging to his home State may be requested only if sufficient alternative accommodation is secured.
(5) extraction, manufacturing and trading companies, Furthermore, repair and cleaning operations (value conservation organizations) may not be required. This is inevitably necessary for the purposes of the defence order for things that are essential to the continuation of such operations may be required.
(6) all requirements are to make and perform unnecessary disadvantage to any person concerned. The life needs of the person concerned must be guaranteed.
All natural and legal persons can § 4 (1) for services, as well as associations of persons be used within and outside the Federal territory with their assets in the Federal territory. Ships flying the U.S. flag, inland waterway vessels which are registered in a register of shipping of the Federal Republic or aircraft that are registered in the aircraft role of the Federal Republic belong to them so they can be used even then, when the ship or aircraft is outside the Federal territory.
(2) services can not be used 1 foreign nationals, as far as State contracts or exemptions are recognized rules of international law;
2. Federal, State, municipalities, municipal associations and other legal persons of governed by public law and their associations with regard to the things and rights which are essential for the performance of their management activities.
3. Parties that are represented in the Bundestag, or the representatives of the people of a country, as well as trade unions and employers because of the things and rights which are indispensable for their management activity;
4. churches and other public religious communities as well as their associations with regard to the things and rights, the Church functions are used or are essential for the performance of their management activities;
5. transport companies which are subject to a legal operation and transport duty, with regard to the indispensable to the maintenance of vital transport means of transport and equipment, and buildings;
6 companies of the public supply of electricity, gas, water and waste water disposal in terms of things essential to the performance of their duties and rights including the corresponding protected areas;
7. other vital businesses, as far as the performance of their duties would substantially affected by the performance subject to a regulation of the Federal Government, which require the consent of the Federal Council.
(3) as far as buildings or movable property serve charitable, religious, charitable, or educational tasks or the teaching or research, should they only to prevent or eliminate a hazard or a fault within the meaning of § 1 para 1 No 1 or for purposes of defence within the meaning of § 1 para 1 No. 2 is requested; the same is true with regard to the building directly serving the tasks of social security institutions and their associations and movable property. Facilities serving hospitals, medical and nursing homes or other health care should be requested only for the purposes stated in sentence 1.
Only authorities can request services § 5 (1), which are determined by regulation of the Federal Government with the consent of the Federal Council (request authorities). To request authorities, federal authorities also can be determined.
(2) in the case of defence or a statement of the Federal Government in accordance with section 1, paragraph 2 the authorities of the Bundeswehr administration as request authorities are responsible for the request of the following items and services insofar as they are needed for the manufacture and maintenance of operational readiness of the armed forces: 1. weapons and ammunition, excluding hunting and ornamental weapons;
3. other equipment and accommodation equipment for troops;
4. motor vehicles and accessories, other means of transport, with the exception of the sea - and inland, sea fishing vessel, aircraft and trams, as well as terminals and equipment for motor vehicles and the aforementioned other transportation;
5. optical device and telecommunication equipment with the exception referred to in § 2 para 1 No. 3 and § 2 para 2 of systems and equipment;
6 power generating facilities (emergency power gensets), insofar as they are not an integral part of a property;
7. Tools, equipment and machinery, which are required for the repair and maintenance of the items listed under section 1 to 6, including accessories and spare parts for the aforementioned goods;
8 operation and fuels;
9 building materials, construction materials, tools, equipment and machinery for the manufacture or restoring buildings, roads and other facilities, including the necessary spare parts and accessories;
10 services pursuant to § 2 para 1 No. 4 to 10, services but only insofar as they are executed with motor vehicles and other transport referred to in paragraph 4.
(3) the requirements referred to in paragraph 2 be in consultation with the authorities, which are otherwise responsible under the regulation to be adopted pursuant to paragraph 1 for the requirements of such goods and services.
(4) in the case of requirements referred to in paragraph 2, the authorities of the Federal defence Administration have to take into account the needs for other important defence tasks and for the protection of the civilian population.
§ 6 (1) rests with the execution of this Act request authorities, so they act on behalf of the Federal Government, as far as the enforcement of the law of the defence including the protection serves the civilian population. In addition, the Federal Government can give individual instructions, if and so far as the request of the performance or the fixing of compensation or the replacement requires a uniform or systematic handling of law enforcement.
(2) request bodies that are not public authorities acting under state contract, liability of the customer. The administration costs of the municipalities and municipal associations will be reimbursed by the country.
§ 7 (1) the request authorities request the services usually at the request of consumers. The reason of the request to specify the nature and extent of the needs to be covered by the request, and the time for the fulfilment of the performance are in the application.
(2) the users are determined by regulation of the Federal Government with the consent of the Federal Council. The authorization to issue the decree can be transferred to the State Governments.
§ 8 (1) beneficiary is the need, in the cases of § 1 para 1 No. 3 of the foreign State, the performance is required for its armed forces.
(2) structural systems or parts of buildings, furniture, transport, or transport services for that in article 1, paragraph 1 be Nos. 1, 2 and 4 purposes on the basis of § 2 para 1 designated no. 1, 5 and 9 requested, so the request authority to determine those as recipients of services, to which leave the above request items to use or for the services provided. Set 1 also applies for the requirement of transport on the basis of § 2 para 1 No. 2 of the Act.
§ 9 (1) eventuality is 1 for requests pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 1 and 3 to 5, who carries out the actual violence of the thing;
2. for requirements pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 2 and 8 of the owner of the property;
3. requirements pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 6 who is an in rem or personal right, that for use, the Mitgeben smoke or other use of the thing is entitled;
4. for requirements pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 7 of the owner of the thing or the carrier of construction and entertainment load for the transport facilities;
5. for requests pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 9 of the owner of the establishment as well as the owner or owners of the carrier or the means of transport;
6. If the requirements pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 10, who will be required by the contract.
(2) in each case, the Leistungspflichtige is determined in accordance with paragraph 1 of the authority of the request. The request authority leaves the determination of individual Satsfaction of a municipality or a municipal Association when a majority is to be provided by similar services in their district and the transfer to the acceleration of the request is required.
Article 10 (1) the owner may demand a request no. 2 article 2, paragraph 1, if a request was made pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 1 and the power to use, the Mitgeben smoke or other use cannot be expected to him. The same applies if as a result of measures pursuant to article 2, paragraph 1 No. 6 to 8 the thing no longer in their current or otherwise the Satsfaction reasonable can be used. The authority which issued the original request remains responsible.
(2) the owner of a building or land may require the deprivation of property after the for this special legislation, if the assignment to use, the Mitgeben smoke or other use of the duration of the first request, cannot be expected to him. Paragraph shall apply accordingly 1 sentence 2.
(3) a person who is entitled to the use of a thing, can contradict the requirement of part of this thing to use, the Mitgeben smoke or other use and demand the requirement of the whole thing, his economic interest would be eliminates the requirement of the part of exercising his right of or disproportionately reduced.
(4) the owner may conflict with the requirement of part of the thing owned and require the request of the whole thing to property if the other part of him had only a disproportionately low value or no.
Second section of legal effects of the performance requirement of § 11, a request pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 1 and 3 to 6 causes not that legal relationships shall expire, which entitle the Satsfaction to third parties to use the thing. However, the Leistungspflichtige is exempt from the obligation to recurrent services from a rental or lease, as long as the use of the thing in its entirety is removed by the request.
§ 12 in the case of a request pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 1, 3 to 5, 7 and 8 may even those who are not Leistungspflichtige, to use the thing not exercise rights, insofar as this would conflict with the rights of the beneficiary. § 11 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Article 13 (1) on the basis of a request pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 2 has the Leistungspflichtige to give the recipient the requested thing. Another performs the actual violence on the thing, so also to surrender is obliged.
(2) the recipient acquires ownership of a consumable goods, once he got on the basis of the request in their possession. The recipient was in possession of the thing before the power of decision has been served, he acquires ownership only with the delivery.
(3) is a non-consumable thing is requested, then the recipient acquires the ownership of the goods, as soon as the notice of performance compared to the challenge legitimate, where he was sent to becoming final. The acquisition of ownership will not occur as long as the recipient has obtained ownership of the thing. The thing is requested to use or other use until the acquisition of ownership.
(4) stuff from a reservoir are required of the Leistungspflichtige has to weed out things of medium type and quality of the storage and release. Paragraph shall apply mutatis mutandis to 1 sentence 2.
(5) with the acquisition of ownership according to paragraph 2 or 3 extinguish the existing rights of the requested goods and personal rights, entitling to the possession or to use the thing. In the case of paragraph 3, article 11 shall apply mutatis mutandis to the acquisition of the ownership of the beneficiary.
§ 14 No. 10 considered performance decision due to a request pursuant to section 2 para 1 of Satsfaction a binding contract offer. An acceptance of the offer has to explain immediately opposite the Satsfaction of the beneficiaries.
Third section information disclosure section 15 (1) all natural and legal persons, associations, authorities and institutions have, as far as they are subject to a statutory duty of confidentiality not to grant the request authorities on request all information necessary for the implementation of this Act and the existing documents. The right and obligation also extends to planning for the production or modification of objects, for which a need is found, which will be covered under this Act.
(2) the request authorities may require further demonstration of animals, transport, machinery and devices of all kinds at a location to be determined by them, as well as tolerating visits to installations and objects which are to be requested under this Act. For this purpose, you have to allow respondents the entering by land and vehicles.
(3) the party may refuse the information on such questions, the answers yourself or an expose of the Nos. 1 to 3 of the code of civil procedure referred to members of the danger of criminal prosecution or proceedings would in section 383, paragraph 1 according to the law of administrative offences.
(4) on the knowledge acquired according to paragraphs 1 and 2 and documents are sections 93, 97, 105 paragraph 1, not to apply article 111 paragraph 5 in conjunction with article 105, paragraph 1, and article 116, paragraph 1, of the tax code. This does not apply as far as the financial authorities need the knowledge to perform a procedure due to a Steuerstraftat, as well as a related taxation system whose pursuit is a compelling public interest, or where it is deliberately false information of the respondents or the persons working for him.
Fourth section performance preparations section 16 (1) of the Leistungspflichtige is obliged to acts and omissions, and endurance, which are necessary for the proper preparation of performance.
(2) the requirement of performance preparation is ineffective, if not within three months of a request is pronounced according to § 2.
(3) request authority for the preparation of performance is the competent authority for the requirement of the performance.
Fifth section has obligations of the involved article 17 (1) on the basis of the request to cause the Leistungspflichtige of the requested performance in a timely manner, properly and fully. No time or no deadline for the service intended, she is immediately to provide.
(2) the Leistungspflichtige does not meet the obligations incumbent upon him to the recipient so he has to replace the resulting damage to the recipient, except that he has not to represent the non-fulfilment by analogy with application of the rules of civil law. Shortcomings a thing requested replacement obligation can only be inferred if the Leistungspflichtige has fraudulently concealed the defect.
(3) a right to refuse performance until the completion of the consideration owed to him is not to the Satsfaction.
(4) the recipient on one thing requested to use has made uses, he may require article 539, paragraph 1, of the civil code replacement through corresponding application of section 536a para 2 No. 2, for this purpose. The claim is against the Satsfaction; This is so the claim is not the owner, against the owner, except that in the relationship between this and the Satsfaction of the Leistungspflichtige has to bear the expenses.
(5) the beneficiary is entitled and obliged upon request of the Satsfaction to take away an institution with which he has provided the thing. In the case of the removal, he is obliged to put the thing on his expense in integrum. Section 258, sentence 2, of the Civil Code shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Section 18 (1) the beneficiary is obliged to remove the power and in writing to confirm their receipt the Satsfaction.
(2) in the case of a request pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 1 and 3 to 5 the recipient to return of the case to the Satsfaction is obliged after the deadline given for the use, the Mitgeben smoke or other use or at the end of the request. Is the recipient announced that the Leistungspflichtige not to possession of the thing is entitled, so the beneficiaries through the publication on the request authority can get rid of this obligation. The request authority shall publish the matter to the persons entitled to the possession.
(3) the obligations of the beneficiary to pay compensation for the services received or to pay damages, determined by the provisions of the sixth section.
Article 19 the regulations of § 17 para 1 and 2 of the obligations of the Satsfaction shall apply mutatis mutandis for the according to section 13, paragraph 1, sentence 2 Herausgabepflichtigen. The reception of in writing to confirm the performance is him also.
Sixth section the compensation article 20 (1) In the case of the request pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 1 and 3 to 8 has to pay compensation that is based on the usual fees for comparable services in trade and commerce the recipient. Comparable services are lacking or a usual charge is not to determine the compensation fair considering the interests of the general public and the stakeholders is to determine. The compensation is for the period up to return of the requested goods or, if the return of the requested object is impossible to grant, until the admission of the fact which has the impossibility of return result; requests pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 6 to 8 is the time where the timing of the return significantly, in which the commitment to the omission or tolerance falls away. The compensation is payable in monthly instalments later.
(2) in the case of the request pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 2 has the recipient to pay a compensation for the loss of property, which is based on the mean value of the thing at the time in which he acquires title to the goods. If the recipient of possession at the same time acquires ownership, so the condition of the goods at the time of acquisition of ownership is decisive; He was even before delivery of the performance being in possession of the thing, the time of delivery is to be based. As far as the thing goes according to § 13 para 3 sentence 3 as requested to use or other use, compensation see by analogy with application of paragraph 1 is to be paid.
(3) defects of the goods be considered when the compensation only if the recipient has displayed the defects to the Satsfaction in time. An ad is timely, if defects which were recognizable in the hiring of two weeks since the provision for other defects within two weeks after the discovery, at the latest however within by six months after the transfer. The deadline, timely dispatch of the display is sufficient.
Section 21 for assets disadvantages that are paid not by the compensation according to § 20, has to pay compensation, which is to determine fair considering the interests of the general public and the stakeholders of the beneficiaries. For loss of profit and other financial disadvantages which are of use not directly related to the withdrawal, compensation is payable if and insofar as this is necessary to prevent or to compensate for unreasonable hardship. The usual costs of moving can be replaced in any case.
Section 22 (1) in the case of a request pursuant to section 2 para 1 has no. 9 the beneficiaries to pay a compensation that is based on the charges usual in trade for comparable services and tariffs.
(2) in the case of a request pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 10 has the recipient for services provided on the basis of the Treaty, to pay compensation to measure referred to in paragraph 1, if not a fee has been agreed.
No. 1, 5, 6 and 8 of the owner; require section 23 (1) which can compensation according to § 20 1 for the services according to § 2 para 1 the compensation is the tenant or tenants, if he is not exempt pursuant to section 11 set 2 from the obligation to recurrent services;
2. for services pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 3 and 4 of the beneficial owner;
3. for the services according to § 2 para 1 No. 2 and 7 of the owner.
(2) a compensation according to § 21 may demand of the owner, other thing to use legitimate, easement eligible and those who possess the thing on the basis of a personal right.
(3) the compensation may require pursuant to § 22 of the Leistungspflichtige.
(4) in-kind thing authorized, which are affected by the requirement in their right hand, 52, 53 and 53a of the introductory act to the civil code on the compensation of the owner are instructed in accordance with the article after article 20.
Section 24 for performance preparation (section 16), as well as for damages arising as a result of a seizure (article 45), is to pay reasonable compensation to the Satsfaction.
Article 25 in the case of a request pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 7 is the owner for his necessary to the implementation of these measures special expenses on demand to provide reasonable advance. This shall apply mutatis mutandis in the case of § 16 para 1.
Section 26 (1) of the beneficiaries may not return a requested thing, he is obliged to return, or it returns them in damaged or deteriorated condition, he shall compensate the owner.
(2) the thing can not be returned, so the amount of compensation is calculated according to the mean value of the goods at the time of the due date of the return claim (§ 18 para 2 sentence 1). Impairment occurred prior to that date, which goes beyond the normal wear and tear, is ignored in the calculation.
(3) the thing in damaged or deteriorated condition is returned, so the amount of compensation is calculated according to the costs required for the proper repair. When determining an impairment must be fixed by the repair not is taken into account. The amount of compensation may not exceed the mean value, the had the thing without the deterioration or damage at the time of the return.
(4) for the normal wear and tear of the thing during the period for which compensation is granted according to article 20, paragraph 1, is not a substitute.
(5) a compensation may not be required by production in nature.
(6) Article 23, paragraph 4 shall apply analogously to the compensation.
(7) can a requested thing not immediately again used to return all or part of, because damage to her need to be corrected, so the beneficiaries for the ensuing asset loss has in accordance with the section 21 to compensate.
Section 27 has the request authority other than a need for support to the beneficiaries determined (§ 8 par. 2), has to pay the beneficiaries damages if there is an obligation by analogy with application of the rules of civil law according to § 26 para 1 only.
Section 28 (1) body and health damage, damage due to loss, damage, or deterioration in other than the requested things and liability damage suffered by Herausgabepflichtige as a result of the fulfillment of a performance based on the request of the Leistungspflichtige, its agents or according to section 13, paragraph 1, sentence 2, has the recipient, to replace the injured party as far as these otherwise capable of obtaining replacement adequately in the cases of § 8 para 2 of the agencies.
(2) the §§ 843 to 846 of the Civil Code shall apply mutatis mutandis for body and health damage. For the calculation of compensation for material damage are the provisions of § 26 para 2 apply 3 and 5 accordingly.
(3) meets the obligation under paragraph 1 with a liability due to negligence of duty, so the liability is excluded according to § 839 para 1 of the civil code, not this, that the conditions of in paragraph 1 are available.
Footnote § 28 para 3: go on. by § 34 paragraph 1 sentence 2 No. 7 G v. 26.6.1981 I 553, com. BVerfGE v. 19.10.1982 I 1493 with article 70 GG incompatible and therefore void is section 29 (1) paid the compensation or compensation within one month after agreement (§ 51) or fixing, with recurrent services within one month to maturity resulting from the agreement or determination , so it is from this point with two per cent above the respective base interest rate according to § 247 of BGB (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch) (civil law to pay interest on. This does not apply if a fault the persons entitled to compensation or compensation of the delay of payment. As far as the person entitled to the compensation or compensation received advance payments, eliminates the obligation to payment of interest on.
(2) the agreement or determination is made within three months after completion of performance or the due date of the replacement claim in cases of sections 26, 27 and 28, you are to pay the interest from this point on in paragraph 1.
Article 30 in the cases of articles 26 and 28 is the beneficiaries to the replacement performance only against assignment of claims required to stand to the replacement eligible on the basis of the event on which rests the obligation of the beneficiary, against other people. The same applies in the case of section 26 not for claims arising from an insurance contract.
§ 31 where price regulations exist, subject them to the calculation of compensation and compensation.
Section 32 (1) compensation after the articles 20 to 22 and 24, as well as a spare power according to §§ 26 and 27 will not be paid, as far as financial benefits grow up a compensation or entitled to compensation as a result of the request.
(2) sections 21 and 26 to 28 of the damage/loss fault of compensation or replacement authorized participated in the cases, § 254 of the German Civil Code shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(3) a duty to the compensation under sections 26 to 28 does not exist if the damage without the request would have occurred.
Article 33 (1) has determined the request authority other than a need for support to the beneficiaries (§ 8 par. 2) and this meets its liabilities within three weeks after her due date, so is liable for the obligations that the agencies; in the case of section 27, he is liable only in accordance with § 26 (2) if the beneficiary is not obliged under section 27 to replace, meets the carrier of need for the damages provided for in section 26.
(3) as far as the carrier of need for satisfies the compensation or replacement authorized pursuant to paragraph 1, whose claims against the beneficiary on the users go. The transition can not be relied upon to the detriment of the entitled party.
(4) in the case of paragraph 2, article 30 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Seventh section limitation section 34 (1) under this Act legitimate payment claims shall expire in four years. The limitation period begins with the end of the year in which the claim arises. The sections 202-225 of the Civil Code shall apply mutatis mutandis; the submission of the application to the authority of the request is equivalent to the proceedings (article 209 of the Civil Code).
(2) on the limitation of others under this Act of justified claims, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
(3) the requirements concerning the loss of rights referred to in article 8 paragraph 6 of the financial contract as well as to articles 6 and 7 of the Act of 18 August 1961 to the NATO status and any supplementary agreements (Bundesgesetzbl. II p. 1183) remain unaffected.
Part two procedure first section implementation of services request section 35 requested by the request authority by performance decision.
Section 36 (1) the performance permit requires the written form. The reason of the request, the request authority, the subject and the timing of the performance, the users, the Leistungspflichtige and the beneficiaries must be referred to in it.
(2) the notice of performance can be also suitable, temporary or passed on revocation.
(3) if the time of performance in § 1 para 1 of the request for the purposes still not determine Nos. 1 to 3, the performance permit in the form may be that the determination of the timing of the performance of a later notification (provisioning notification) is reserved. For the referred to in § 5 para 2 items and services can adopt the authorities of managing Bundeswehr deployment decisions prior to the defence case or prior to a determination of the Federal Government in accordance with section 1, paragraph 2. This deployment decisions shall be taken in consultation the otherwise competent pursuant to § 5 para 1.
(4) by the deployment decision, the sale or other disposal of the affected part is not hindered; may be imposed but the Satsfaction, viewing the sale or disposal of the authority of the request.
(5) the authority of the request is obliged to refer to the legal basis of the request in the service notification. She must grant an appeal.
Section 37 (1) which is performance decision to deliver the Satsfaction (§ 9).
(2) can a performance decision relating to Nos. 2, 7 and 8 a request pursuant to section 2 para 1, or not placed the Satsfaction without delaying hazardous their purpose be, so he can be placed one, which performs the actual violence on the thing. Delivered to the Satsfaction itself, this is to inform immediately by sending a copy.
(3) a performance decision, which refers a request pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 9, can be placed under the conditions of paragraph 2 not the Satsfaction, so he can head of the workshop, operation or transport company and, if these requirements are also with him, his Deputy or a local independent Director to be made.
(4) in the cases of paragraphs 2 and 3 the same legal effects occur as if the performance notice was delivered to the Satsfaction.
(5) the notice of performance are designed to all persons known to the request authority, who are concerned by the request in their rights.
§ 38 set in the defence case or after a determination of the Federal Government in accordance with section 1, paragraph 2 a transport requested pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 1 will and can the performance permit or not the Satsfaction without delaying hazardous the intent of the request be delivered, so can the delivery to the persons referred to in article 37, paragraph 3 or, if delivery to these persons for the same reasons would be impracticable - to the leader of the means of transport be carried out. Under the same conditions, delivery to the leader of the means of transport even at the request of transport services in accordance with article 2, paragraph 1 may no. 9 unless the execution of transport services is one of the business or the vehicle is the traffic. § 37 para 2 sentence 2, par. 4 and 5 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Section 39 at the request of the necessary support has to map the request authority for the immediate enforcement of the decision of the performance. In this case, the appeal authority may not suspend the enforcement.
§ Are 40 performance preparations according to section 16 to request in writing.
Section 41 to the securing of evidence, insofar as it is relevant and possible under the given circumstances, the status of a requested case at the request of the parties by an expert and estimated its value. This a transcript is to take, which is to make to the parties.
Section 42 offers the Leistungspflichtige concluding a legal transaction the beneficiaries on reasonable terms, on the basis of which the requested performance is to provide, and the fulfilment of the legal transaction is guaranteed, so is the performance notice to remove, if the recipient rejects the conclusion of the legal business without legitimate reason.
§ 43 (1) the requirements of the request are gone, and so has the request authority 1 at request of services according to § 2 para 1 Nos. 1 and 3 to 8 at the request of the beneficiary or of the person entitled to compensation to order the termination of the request;
2. at request of services according to § 2 para 1 No. 2 at the request of the Satsfaction an order to adopt, which this again acquires ownership of the requested item, unless the thing is still owned and in the possession of the beneficiary is and he no longer needs the goods for the purposes specified in the notice of performance, unless the power in the public interest for another of the purposes referred to in article 1, paragraph 1 is needed. A change of the purpose of the requested performance in the context of § 1 para 1 is excluded, if it would cause an undue hardship for the Satsfaction;
3. request of services according to § 2 para 1 No. 9 at the request of the Satsfaction this by the provision of additional services to release;
4. on request of services pursuant to section 2 para 1 No. 10 at the request of the Satsfaction this the right to grant, to terminate the contract.
At request of housing is starting with the time of delivery of the performance being officio to check whether the conditions of the requirement still exist at intervals of no longer than six months.
(2) orders are the recipients and the Satsfaction referred to in paragraph 1, in the case of paragraph 1 to no. 1 in place of Satsfaction the Indemnitees. It will take effect once they become final for them.
(3) in the cases of paragraph 1 No. 2 is the request one thing to ownership regulations apply accordingly. When the compensation to be paid to the beneficiaries, the amount of the compensation paid on the basis of the request pursuant to section 20 para 2 is to be based. A change occurred in the meantime of the value of the goods is taken into account.
Section 44 (1) on the enforcement of acts, endurance or omissions, which are required under this Act, are the rules of the administrative enforcement law of April 27, 1953 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 157) apply mutatis mutandis. Of administrative compulsion should not be used against beneficiaries that are needed.
(2) law enforcement agencies is the requirement or the authority which is determined by the State Government. The law enforcement agencies can take the administrative assistance of other authorities claim.
Article 45 (1) which may request authority to ensure to request performance, the seizure of the thing arranged a performance notice to derogations should relate. The seizure becomes effective with the delivery of the order to those that would be at a request of eventuality.
(2) the seizure makes transactions over the seized thing as far as ineffective, as they are contrary to the purpose of the wider requirements; also, significant changes of the goods without the permission of the authority of the request may not be made. Also orders in the way of enforcement or detention enforcement are just the right shops in this sense.
(3) seizures are ineffective, if the performance is required within two months.
§ 46 (dropped out) section 47 for the delivery by the managing authority under this Act the provisions of the administrative service act with the following provisions shall apply: 1. in urgent cases can, as far as a delivery in accordance with sections 3 to 5 of the Administrative Service Act is not possible, the delivery by writing or by telefax message or - without having the requirements for a public notification according to § 15 of the Administrative Service Act to be - by public notice in the press , be in broadcasting or in other customary and appropriate way. In these cases the delivery with the day following on the announcement is considered causes, if not the person concerned proves, that the announcement not at all or only come in later to his knowledge is.
2. delivery to leaders of sea-going vessels, inland vessels and aircraft can be made also by radio transmission. A copy of the decision is to send the debtor-owner or owner at the same time.
Section 48 (1) the proceedings before the administrative authorities is free of charge. Expenses may be imposed but to the extent the Satsfaction, as he has caused by gross negligence.
(2) expenses incurred by the procedure the Satsfaction, be reimbursed if they were necessary for the adequate exercise of his rights, and his application proves to be well founded.
Second section fixing of compensation and compensation section 49 compensation and compensation are set by the authorities of the request.
Section 50 has to explain the request authority, whether and which other persons to a right to compensation or indemnification claim his knowledge in writing or writing who claims compensation or compensation, or exercise. The statement is to deliver the debtor and the persons named as beneficiaries.
Article 51 (1) before of fixing the compensation or the replacement has the request authority through a proposal on an amicable settlement of the parties involved to work towards. Stakeholders are the debtor and those known to the request authority entitled.
(2) If an agreement is reached, the request authority to authenticate them and to deliver a certified copy of the document the parties.
(3) an agreement not be reached, so the request authority shall set the amount of compensation or the replacement, after giving the parties opportunity to comment.
(4) the setting is done by written opinion, in which the request authority, the debtor, the creditor to specify the grounds of the decision and the legal remedies are. He shall be notified to the parties.
(5) there is uncertainty about the person of the beneficiary at the request authority it shall to order, which is to be paid as a cash amount to be paid compensation or replacement under waiver of the right of withdrawal.
Article 52 (1) the minutes of the agreement according to § 51 para 2 is enforceable after the notification to the parties. The determination notice is enforceable, according to § 51 para 3 the Parties compared to if he has become final for this or the Court has declared it enforceable provisionally.
(2) the enforcement depends on the provisions of the civil procedure code on the enforcement of judgments in civil litigation. The engrossment is granted by the Registrar of the registry of the District Court in whose district the authority dealing with the setting procedure is established and, if the procedure in a court is pending by the clerk of the clerk of this Court. In cases of §§ 731, 767-770, 785, 786, 791 of the code of civil procedure is the District Court in whose district the authority dealing with the method of determining is established at the point of the Court of process.
Article 53 (1) the indemnitee in the case of a request no. 2 told according to § 2 para 1 the request authority pursuant to § 50, that he could not fulfill a commitment to the transfer of the thing as a result of the request or that there is the thing to secure now with him, so the authority has arranged that the compensation amount of waiver of the right of withdrawal is to be paid. The same applies if a third party to the authority has applied for rights from a legal relationship of the kind referred to in sentence 1.
(2) in the relationship between the parties is the deposited amount at the point of the thing. In addition the rights on the deposited amount determined according to the legal relationship between the parties.
Section 54 (1) by deposit in the cases of § 51 paragraph 5 and article 53 the debtor is released from his obligation to pay.
(2) the obligation to deposit shall not be under § 51 paragraph 5 and article 53, as far as an agreement of the parties about the payout is proven.
(3) other provisions according to which the deposit is required or permitted, shall remain unaffected.
§ 55 will be deposited the amount to be paid compensation or compensation in accordance with the provisions of this Act, any interested person may assert before the ordinary courts his rights on the deposited amount against an involved, denies this right, or request the institution of the legal proceedings of distribution. The District Court is responsible for the distribution procedure, in which the amount is deposited. The rules of civil procedure on the distribution procedure shall apply mutatis mutandis; is the deposit through the requirement of a plot of land, a registered vessel or ship-building plant or one in the aircraft role or in the register of liens on aircraft of registered aircraft or by the request of a thing, to which a mortgage, the mortgage of a ship or a register liens of a party extend the rules governing the distribution of proceeds in the case of the forced sale are on the distribution procedure apply by analogy.
Article 56 (1) the Minister of finance may appoint representatives of financial interest at the request of authorities.
(2) the representative of the financial interest is involved in the fixing procedure within the meaning of § 51 if he does not waive participation.
Article 57 (1) a determination notice has been issued by the lower administrative authority, so those involved in the method of determining may lodge a complaint within two weeks after delivery of the notification of the determination. The supervision authority shall decide on the appeal.
(2) the decision on the appeal shall be to the parties involved in the method of determining.
Section 58 (1) ways of fixing the compensation or the compensation can one party within a period of two months after notification of the decision of the appeal complaint charge. A complaint against the establishment is not allowed, the running of the period begins with the delivery of the notification of the determination. The action may also be brought if the request authority of a request for determination or the supervisory authority on an appeal has not taken a decision within a period of three months.
(2) of the complaint, the District Court without regard to the value of the subject-matter of the dispute is solely responsible. Locally, the District Court is exclusively responsible, in whose district the request authority is established. The request authority is established in the domestic, so the Court is exclusively responsible locally, in whose district is the seat of the Federal Government.
(3) the claim against the debtor to the compensation or replacement is to focus on payment of the required amount or excess amount. The lawsuit against the persons entitled to compensation or compensation is set, that the restitution or compensation under the repeal or amendment of the decision of fixing shall be calculated not elsewhere specified.
(4) the Court may declare enforceable in the case of paragraph 3 sentence 2 at the request of the person entitled the determination decision provisionally. On the application can be decided by decision in advance. The decision is not subject to appeal. The sections 711-720 of the code of civil procedure shall apply accordingly.
Section 59 has set the compensation or compensation a top federal or State authority, the action brought before the Court within two months from the notification of the determination decision to raise it.
Section 60 (1) the fixing of compensation for services in favour of in section 1 para 1 No. 3 designated armed forces takes place in consultation with the authorities of the involved power (article 12 paragraph 3 of the financial agreement of May 26, 1952). In these cases, the Federal Republic for fulfilment of the obligation is a. Litigation concerning the fixing of compensation or replacement are carried by the Federal Republic in its own name.
(2) the procedure for the fixing of compensation of damage for which you designated armed forces according to §§ 26 and 28 are liable No. 3 in article 1, paragraph 1, and the timescales for the assertion of claims for such compensation be determined article 8 of the financial agreement of May 26, 1952. Are the damages caused after the entry into force of the NATO troop Statute and of the supplementary agreement to the NATO status or they are considered caused by this time, so article VIII of the NATO troop Statute, article 41 of the supplementary agreement to the NATO status in addition to signing Protocol, as well as articles 6 to 15 of the Act of 18 August 1961 to the NATO status and any supplementary agreements (Bundesgesetzbl. take the place of article 8 of the financial contract II P. 1183). Paragraph 1 sentence 2 shall apply.
Article 61 – article 62 (1) is due to advance payments on a not yet established compensation or compensation entered an overpayment, so request, the authority shall through reimbursement of the overpaid amount to arrange repayment notice. The arrangement is clear if the recovery would result in an undue hardship.
(2) If a determination notice corrected, amended or revoked and the creditor to repay of an amount overpaid on the basis of the decision is required, so the request authority shall at the request of the debtor to arrange the refund of the amount overpaid on the basis of the decision taken by redemption notice. The arrangement of the repayment is the decision by the correction, the modification or revocation is pronounced, to connect.
(3) on the procedures, including enforcement, the provisions of §§ 51 to 61 are mutatis mutandis apply.
Section 63 the provisions of this section apply mutatis mutandis for the claim for compensation for use (§ 17 para 2 and 4).
Article 64 for the deliveries in the determination applies section 47 according to.
Section 65 for the costs of fixing applies section 48 according to.
Third part of manoeuvres and other exercises section 66 (1) when uniformed associations or units (troops), which are entitled to hold maneuvers or other exercises in the Federal territory, make such maneuvers or other exercises, shall apply without prejudice to more restrictive conditions that will set the rules of this part for the particular case by the competent civilian authorities. The same goes for the assistants drawn from the force, as well as for the associations and units of civil population protection insofar as they participate in maneuvers or other exercises of troops.
(2) usually a period of thirty days shall not exceed maneuvers or other exercises. The troops have to make sure that during maneuvers or other exercises as much as possible avoid damage and does not significantly inhibit the economic use of land. A plot of land on which a maneuver or an other exercise are caused significant damage, may not be used within three months, unless the competent authorities of the country to agree. Is a maneuver or an other exercise the economic use of land considerably impair been so the troops on this plot may not perform so long maneuvers or other exercises, than to get is that this could lead to a further or further substantial impairment of the economic use of the land.
The provisions of the first and second part see section 67 only to that application, as referred to in this part on it is.
(1) the troops may cross land, temporarily fill, or temporarily block.
(2) without special consent of the person entitled the troops may not exercise the rights due to them in accordance with paragraph 1 on 1 cultivated land;
2. land which have been declared by the authorities as especially vulnerable due to the agricultural or forestry use or as water protection area;
3. nature reserves, national parks, natural monuments or protected landscape elements and animals;
4. sites of religious, cultural or historical significance;
6 plants, which are intended, the safety of road, rail, waterway, to ensure maritime or air transport and airports;
7 systems, which are intended to ensure message delivery;
8 units to the unloading or irrigation and waste water disposal;
9 plants to protect against natural disasters;
10. installations for the supply of water or energy.
Under article 45 para 3 of the supplementary agreement to the NATO status as a conservation Park are designated areas to understand national parks.
(3) land may be overflown in less than the otherwise allowable height, as far as the conditions for the carrying out of the maneuver explicitly permit this.
§ 69 maneuvers or other exercises are subject to timely registration with the competent authorities. This is to indicate to what extent road expected to be more than usual of transport should be used. Time, place and conditions of implementation of the maneuvers should be announced by the competent authority of the country at least 2 weeks before the start of local way. Notwithstanding the troops can make about the registration and notification of exercises special agreements with the competent authorities.
Section 70 (1) the troops may be used in maneuvers or other exercises that are logged according to § 69, more than traffic usually use public transportation routes, unless it is urgently necessary to achieve the purpose of the exercise with due regard to public safety and order and oppose not restrictive conditions according to article 66, paragraph 1 or restrictions referred to in § 68 para 2. Public roads may be blocked only on the basis of an agreement with the competent authorities wholly or in part for public transport; the competent authorities take the necessary measures for the implementation of this agreement.
(2) the crossing of the tracks of the railways outside the transitions for this purpose is prohibited. However, individual groups on foot when the requirements of maneuvers or other exercises require it urgently can exceed the tracks outside of transitions for this purpose in accordance with the necessary precautions; the liability for any resulting damages takes over the body in whose service the force is carrying out the exercise or the exercise.
(3) the troops may use areas of territorial waters as far as the conditions expressly provide it for the carrying out of the maneuver. The competent authorities can block such areas at the request of the troops.
Section 71 (1) for storing services, persons, animals, vehicles, weapons and equipment and other utensils are to provide the necessary premises of the force. The force has to keep in mind the previous purpose.
(2) as a makeshift accommodations are also such spaces to provide, which are commonly used.
(3) according to the existing capabilities are available lighting, water and heating, the rooms referred to in paragraph 2 are lighting, water and straw storage with housing referred to in paragraph 1.
(4) sentence 1 and paragraph 5, section 16, article 17, paragraph 1 and article 18, paragraph 1 and 2 apply accordingly § 3 ABS. 1, 4 to 6, § 4 para 2, § 11, sentence 1, § 12, section 13, paragraph 1, sentence 1, para. 2, para 4. Buildings or movable property within the meaning of § 4 para 3 may only be requested as far as corporations, institutions or associations that use these buildings or things, not significantly be affected by the request in the performance of their duties.
Article 72 the local water supply systems have to supply water to the troops according to the existing capabilities for the quarters - bivouac - and other necessities. Sentence 1 and paragraph 5 shall apply mutatis mutandis to section 13, paragraph 1, sentence 1, paragraph 2, paragraph 4.
Section 73 (1) things and services, for which happened to a deployment decision (§ 36 para 3), can be taken no. 1, 8 and 9 for maneuvers or other exercises in claim according to § 2 para 1, if the purpose of the exercise requires it. But the military and civilian needs are meet to weigh.
(2) section 71, paragraph 4 shall apply mutatis mutandis; Section 3, paragraph 1, sentence 1 does not apply.
§ 74 Leistungspflichtig is, who carries out the actual violence on the requested matter.
§ 75 beneficiaries is the body in whose service are the troops. The competent authorities of this Corporation to determine the units, departments or persons for whose benefit to the services.
Section 76 (1) for the services, according to sections 71, 72 must be provided, must be granted adequate compensation. In the cases of § 73, they apply to the compensation sections 20 to 22, according to.
(2) the compensation is to be paid to the Satsfaction, unless that it referred to another as entitled to compensation or the request authority known is that the performance of the assets of another is provided. Beneficiaries considers the Satsfaction without gross negligence to be entitled to compensation, he is freed by the payment to them. Any of the Indemnitees against the Satsfaction as the recipient of the payment claims shall remain unaffected.
Section 77 (1) for damages which are caused by exercise or other exercises on land, buildings, roads, bridges, waterways, ports and other transport equipment or transport facilities including their accessories is to pay damages. The compensation is calculated according to the mean value in the case of damage according to the amount of the costs of recovery or repair in the event of the destruction.
(2) in the case of damage of agricultural or forestry land use to maneuvers or other exercises reasonable replacement is also to provide for a yield reduction occurred as a result of the damage. Also the costs of damage to transport plants or traffic facilities are to replace, which are necessary for the maintenance of the public transport, except that the damage was caused by a use within the framework of common use.
(3) If a according to § 71 or § 73 to use licensed thing deteriorated or damaged or can it not be returned, so section 26 paragraph 2 and 3 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Section 78 is its ordinary use impaired such through the use of a plot of land to maneuvers or other exercises, that thereby a reduction in income or a loss of any other use is caused, is to grant compensation that adequately compensates for this disadvantage.
Section 79 services under sections 71, 72 are requested by authorities, are determined in accordance with § 5 para 1 by regulation. The authorities referred to in § 5 para 2 are responsible for the request of maneuver services listed in section 73. The provisions of article 6 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Article 80 the provisions of § 7 para 1 and 2 and article 9, paragraph 2 find application.
Article 81 (1) for the execution of the request, the rules of sections 35, 36 shall apply the provisions of § 23 paragraph 4, §§ 29, paragraph 1 or 2, the §§ 37, 39, 40, 44, 46 and 47. (2) for the compensation according to §§ 76 and 78 and compensation according to § 77 32 para. 2, of sections 34, 50, 52 to 59, 60 par. 1 and of sections 61 to 65. paragraph 49 shall apply subject to the proviso , that section 79, sentence 2 authorities referred only to the determination of compensation at the request of things and services in accordance with section 73 responsible are in. Article 58, paragraph 2 shall apply with the proviso that in the cases of § 77 1 the District Court, in whose district the damages, the District Court, in whose district the property is situated, is locally exclusive jurisdiction in the cases of § 78.
(3) the compensation or compensation should be regulated if at all possible in the way of the agreement. The payer has to work towards the conclusion of an agreement with the beneficiary. An agreement is not reached, § 51 para 3 to 5 shall apply.
Article 82 (1) the procedure for the compensation of the damage for which the military is liable according to § 77, as well as the deadlines for the assertion of claims for compensation are, as far as the stationing of troops into consideration come, determined pursuant to article 8 of the financial agreement of May 26, 1952. Are the damages caused after the entry into force of the NATO troop Statute and of the supplementary agreement to the NATO status, so article VIII of the NATO troop Statute, article 41 of the supplementary agreement to the NATO status in addition to signing Protocol, as well as articles 6 to 15 of the Act of 18 August 1961 to the NATO status and any supplementary agreements (Bundesgesetzbl. take the place of article 8 of the financial contract II P. 1183).
(2) are uniformed organisations or units in the service of a country, according to the national regulations apply.
Section 83 if the Federal Government concludes that the production of capability of the armed forces is necessary, the provisions of section 66 paragraph 2, article 68, paragraph 2 shall no. 1 to 5 and the sections 69 and 70 para 1 sentence 2 no application.
Fourth part relocked and penal provisions article 84 (1) is any person who intentionally or negligently performance that is required not only by the deployment decision, not, not, not properly or not fully causes 1 eventuality or contravenes an obligation imposed on the basis of section 2 to the toleration or omission;
2. the written arrangement, a performance to prepare (§ 16), contravenes;
3. violates an obligation imposed on it pursuant to § 36 para 4 a sale or disposal does not display.
(2) any person in addition, who damaged an item that is requested, creates aside, not only through the deployment decision 1 without eventuality, having regard to the obligation of another, is destroyed, unusable or spoil can be;
2. contrary to article 15, paragraph 1, the information inaccurate, incomplete, or not granted the existing documentation does not, incomplete or not within the prescribed period shall submit or contravenes a request according to § 15 para 2 sentence 1 or an obligation according to § 15 para 2 sentence 2.
(3) the offence can be punished with a fine up to twenty-five thousand euros.
(4) the provision of paragraph 1 No. 1 in conjunction with paragraph 3 is no. 2 and 8 for the man who exercises actual power over the thing in cases a request according to § 2 para 1.
(5) request bodies that are federal agencies exercise the powers of the managing authority within the meaning of § 36 para 1 No. 1 of the code of administrative offences.
Section 85 is who in intending to thwart one who commits 1 or paragraph 2 acts referred to or omissions and significantly endangering the public welfare, in article 84, paragraph 1, the requested performance with imprisonment up to one year or punished with fines.
§ 86 - part five transitional and final provisions section 87 the law on benefits in kind for Empire tasks (Reich power law) of 1 September 1939 (Reichsgesetzbl. I S. 1645) and the provisions adopted for its implementation be repealed insofar as they have become federal law,.
Section 88 (1) land owned by local authorities under this act requested, so the compensation is calculated if and to the extent these plots are not for commercial purposes after the replacement of the recurrent expenditure, in particular interest for foreign capital, operating costs and insurance premiums, as well as a reasonable amount for wear and tear. In addition, the expenses caused by the request are the circumstances were needed and are appropriate to the amount to refund. The rent for spare rooms is to refund exceeds the recurrent expenditure for the requested property.
(2) for stuff in the property of the Federal Republic, which request or according to § 89 paragraph 1 further claimed for purposes of the armed forces, compensation and compensation are not granted, as the Federal Republic in intergovernmental treaties with the gratuitous use of these things by the armed forces and their members agrees and has refused the replacement of damage to these things.
(3) paragraph 2 shall on things that were the property of the former German Empire and on the basis of the Federal law on the provisional regulation of the legal relations of the Kingdom's assets and the Prussian participation by July 21, 1951 (Bundesgesetzbl. I p. 467) and the regulation on the implementation of article 6 of the law of 26 July 1951 (Bundesgesetzbl. I S. 471) the management of the Federal Government are subject to, you receive application.
Section 89 (1) (2) (3) apartments that have been built for purposes of the foreign armed forces or their members, as well as apartments, which are been built, however left to the foreign armed forces or its members for use in the replacement building programme for Altbesatzungsverdrängte can without themselves for § § ask 2, 3 resulting (1) and this paragraph limits.
Article 90 - section 91 - section 92 (1) things that paragraph 1 of the troop Treaty or questions arisen from war and occupation pursuant to article 13 of the first part of the treaty governing the use or for use in the claim were taken under article 48, is calculated the compensation and replacement with effect from May 5, 1955 at 12 o'clock according to the provisions of this Act. If so far higher ongoing compensation has been paid the party entitled to compensation, as would be payable according to article 20, the compensation is still at this height to grant.
(2) the maneuver damage caused after May 5, 1955 at 12 o'clock, are compensated according to the provisions of this Act.
(3) time limit running in § 29 par. 2 in the cases of paragraphs 1 and 2, not before January 1, 1957, unless a reasonable advance payment is done until the entry into force of this Act.
Paragraphs 89 to 92 article 93 on land taken serving buildings and installations throughout by the authorities of a participating power establishing not only a temporary purposes, and on lands that have been taken defensive area claim or treated in this manner, by the authorities of a participating power does not apply.
§ 94 - § 95 of which are companies according to § 2 of the postal and telecommunications back-up Act, insofar as it is obliged by a regulation on the basis of article 3 of the aforementioned law, and public railways can not be used to services under this Act.
Section 96 which is the Senate of the free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg authorized by regulation to make a derogation from article 57, paragraph 1.
Article 97 so far as the fundamental right of inviolability of the home (article 13 of the Basic Law) is affected by the provisions of this Act, this fundamental right is restricted.
Search Translated Laws of Germany