Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/kraftfausbv_2001/BJNR064200001.html
Regulation concerning vocational training for professional drivers / to the professional power driver (professional drivers training regulation BKV) BKV Ausfertigung date: 19.04.2001 full quotation: "professional drivers training regulation of 19 April 2001 (BGBl. I S. 642)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1 8.2001 +++) this regulation is a training regulations within the meaning of section 25 of the Act on vocational education. The training regulations and the thus harmonised, adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany outline curriculum for vocational school will be soon published as a supplement to the Federal Gazette.
Input formula on the basis of § 25 para 1 in conjunction with § 2 sentence 1 of the vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), most recently by article 35 of the Decree of 21 September 1997 (BGBl. I p. 2390) is has been modified in conjunction with article 56 of the Zuständigkeitsanpassungs law of 18 March 1975 (BGBl. I p. 705 and the Organization Decree of 27 October 1998 (BGBl. I S. 3288) prescribe the Federal Ministry of transport) , Construction and housing and the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research: article 1 State recognition of the education profession professional drivers/professional power driver training profession is State-recognized.
§ 2 duration of apprenticeship training takes three years.
§ 3 training profession are the subject of vocational training at least providing the following skills and knowledge: 1. vocational education and training work and collective bargaining law, 2. and organization of the training company, 3. safety and health protection at work, 4. environmental protection, 5. check, wait and maintain the vehicles, 6 preparing and performing the transport, 7 road safety, driving vehicles on public roads, 8 legislation in road transport, 9 orientated behaviour , 10 behavior after accidents and incidents, 11 operational planning and logistics, 12 transportation related cost accounting and contract management, 13 quality assurance measures.
§ 4 training curriculum (1) the knowledge and skills referred to in § 3 shall according to the included instructions for the factual and temporal structure of vocational training (training curriculum) to be taught in the plant. A deviating from the training curriculum factual and temporal structure of the training content is specifically allowed, as far as practical operating characteristics require the deviation.
(2) the knowledge and skills referred to in this regulation to be acquired so that the trainees to engage a qualified professional activity within the meaning of § 1 para 2 of the vocational training Act is empowered, includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling. This qualification is to prove in the tests according to paragraphs 7 and 8.
§ 5 training plan the training employer has to draw up a training plan on the basis of the training curriculum for the trainees.
§ 6 record book the trainee has to do a report portfolio in the form of a training certificate. He is to give opportunity to lead the record book during the training period. The trainers has regularly look through the record book.
§ 7 midterm (1) to determine of the level of training is making a midterm. It should take place before the end of the second year of training.
(2) the intermediate covers that in the annex to this regulation for the first 18 months listed skills and knowledge, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational education according to the curriculum, unless it is essential for the training.
(3) the DUT to perform practical tasks in no more than three hours. The candidate should demonstrate that they can independently to plan the steps and measures to protect the environment, safety and health protection at work and the economy. For the practical tasks come particularly into account: 1. check, wait and maintain the vehicles, 2. behavior after accidents and incidents, 3. creating a driving route, 4. transport-related cost accounting and contract.
§ 8 final examination (1) the audit extends on the knowledge and skills listed in the annex, as well as on the curriculum taught in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(2) the candidate should perform II practical task I and four practical tasks in the practical part of the exam in a total five hours. The candidate to demonstrate that he can independently to plan workflows, perform and control, and take these measures to the organisation of work, environmental protection, safety and health protection at work, the efficiency and quality assurance measures.
For the practical task, I come particularly into account: safe run of a vehicle combination or an articulated vehicle of class CE with a minimum length of 16 meters or vehicle of class D with a minimum length of 11.80 metres on public roads.
For the four practical tasks II come particularly into account: 1 determine and describe errors and defects in the vehicle, as well as taking measures for eradicating error, 2. performing a departure control, 3. preparation of a transport, in particular: a) check transport goods defects and damage, as well as performing the load securing, b) run a customer conversation control of baggage on defects and damage and ensure passenger safety, 4. Situationsbezogenes.
At the task, the training focus of the training company is taken into account.
(3) the candidate shall be checked in the written part of the test in the test areas transport, operational planning and logistics as well as economic and social studies. Transport as well as operational planning and logistics the candidate shall demonstrate in the areas of the exam that he customer-oriented can solve practical cases in particular through linking work organizational, technological, financial, logistical and legal content. In the safety and health protection at work, environmental protection and quality assurance measures should be included. Tasks in particular from the following areas considered are: 1 in the testing area transportation: a) analyzing customer requirements, developing and defining solutions using appropriate vehicles, b) ensure transport and reliability of the vehicles, cargo and occupation, vehicle technology, c) legislation in the road transport sector;
2. in the test range operational planning and logistics: a) create transport concepts, b) planning of the use of human and material resources;
3. in the audit area of economic and social studies: general economic and social contexts from the professional and working world.
(4) the written part of the examination will take at most: 1 in the testing area transport 120 minutes, 2nd in the test range operational planning and logistics 120 minutes, 3rd in the testing area of economic and social studies 60 minutes.
(5) the written part of the examination is to complement, if this can be decisive for the existence of testing at the request of the DUT or discretion of the Audit Committee in individual areas of examination by an oral examination. In determining the result for the verbally approved testing areas are to weight the previous results and the results of the oral exam in a ratio of 2:1.
(6) within the written part of the exam, the exam areas are as follows to weight: 1 test range transport 40 percent, 2. test range operational planning and logistics 40 percent, 3. audit scope of economic and social studies 20 percent.
(7) the examination is considered passed if each in the practical and the written part of the examination within the practical part of the exam in the practical task of I, as well as within the written part of the test in the testing area of transport or in the testing area operational planning and logistics at least satisfactory services are rendered. Are the audit services in one of the practical tasks or in one of the test areas with insufficiently evaluated, so the exam is not passed.
§ 9 the existing regulations continue to apply transitional vocational training relationships that exist in the entry into force of this regulation, are, unless the parties agree on the application of the provisions of this regulation.
Article 10 entry into force, expiry this regulation enters into force on 1 August 2001.
Plant (to § 4 para 1) (reference: BGBl. I, 2001, 645-647) training curriculum for vocational training to the professional drivers / to the occupation force driver item No. No. part of the education profession skills and knowledge, including independent planning, performing and dominating to mediate are time values in weeks 1-18 month 19-36 month 1 2 3 4 1 vocational training, labour and collective bargaining law (§ 3 No. 1) a) meaning of the training contract , in particular conclusion, duration and termination, explain
during the whole training to impart b) mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract call c) possibilities of vocational training call d) essential parts of the contract call e) essential provisions of the collective agreements applicable to the training operation call 2 structure and organisation of the training company (§ 3 No. 2) a) structure and tasks of the training operation explain b) training operation as offering basic functions , Procurement, sales, and management explain c) relationships of the training operation and its employees to business organisations, professional organisations and trade unions call d) principles, tasks and functioning of betriebsverfassungs - or staff-legal bodies of formed operation describe 3 safety and health at work (§ 3 No. 3) a) determine risk to health and safety at the workplace and take measures to avoid b) occupational health and safety and accident prevention regulations apply c) describe behaviour in accidents and initiate the first measures d) Regulations of fire prevention use; Describe Verhaltensweisen in fires and fire-fighting measures 4 environmental protection (§ 3 No. 4) in particular: a contribute to the prevention of operational pollution within the professional sphere of influence,) possible environmental impacts by the training company and his contribution to the environmental protection examples explain b) for the training operation, applicable regulations of environmental protection apply c) ways the economic and environmentally-friendly energy and material use to use d) avoid waste; Substances and materials of an environmentally friendly disposal lead to 5 check, wait, and maintaining the vehicles (§ 3 No. 5) a) functioning of vehicles, in particular engine, transmission, chassis, construction, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, explain 17 b) operating instructions apply c) road safety d judge, in particular through Visual inspection during construction and wheels, engine and power transmission elements, signs, accessories, backup and security agents) vehicles and accessories waiting for and maintain e) supplies control , switch, fill and disposal lead to f) 15 g check tightness of the systems and proper functioning of electrical equipment, control and braking systems) pick-up and departure control perform h) workplace ergonomic i set up) mistakes and shortcomings determine, describe and measures 6 preparing and performing the transport to remove them (§ 3 No. 6) a) vehicles and aid the purpose allocate 6 b) arrival and Assembly parts attach and remove c) transport-specific sketches make 20 d) take cargo or baggage , by type and quantity, as well as with respect to apparent defects check; e initiate measures in case of complaints) determine passenger safety or vehicle loading and loading backup plan considering the weight distribution and maximum load and carry f) ergonomic working methods apply g) vehicle and transport documents for validity and completeness check h) transport safely and efficiently perform and take action when specific incidents 7 road safety, driving vehicles on public roads (§ 3 No. 7) a) 22 b assess influence of physical and driving parameters on road safety) driving behavior according to the hazards in the road to align c) control read and use , Evaluate information and take action d) factors that affect driving ability, note e) combination of vehicles and articulated vehicles of class CE with a minimum length of 16 m or vehicles of the class D with a minimum length of 11.80 m on roads inside and outside built-up areas safely and efficiently lead 8 legislation in road transport (§ 3 No. 8) a) social regulations 6 *) b) transport specific legislation in Germany and in the destination and transit countries comply with 11 *) c) transport-specific regulations 9 orientated behaviour (§ 3 Nr. 9) a) discussions situational 6B) foreign language terms apply c) apply 6 d to situational forms of communication) ways of conflict resolution apply e) operational requirements and customer wishes in line bring 10 behavior after accidents and incidents (§ 3 No. 10) a) accident blackspots and vehicles securing 6B) measures first aid afford c) released materials concerning the environmental hazards and safety evaluate and take action d) report accidents and incidents , injured, damage and injury in particular make e) traces back up, sketch of accident and accident report make 11 operational planning and logistics (§ 3 No. 11) a) 25 b Note function of the operation in the logistics chain) work orders in accordance with operational requirements in steps implement c) apply d road maps and city plans) apply information and communication technologies e) information for trip planning, obtain and evaluate f) appointments, plan and coordinate g) h plan use of personnel and material resources) plan and organize trips under economic aspects
12 transport-related cost accounting and contract (§ 3 No. 12) a) influence factors of operating costs of the vehicles take into account 12 b) formal carriage agreements c) accounts perform d) Services document 13 quality assurance measures (§ 3 No. 13) a) objectives, tasks and importance of quality assurance measures from operational examples explain 4 *) b) perform quality assurance measures in your own workspace, contribute in particular to the continuous improvement of work processes in your own workspace *) In connection with other training content to convey.
Search Translated Laws of Germany